[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel we are on the cusp of making the world great again. These

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: zkX0w2G.jpg (112KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
zkX0w2G.jpg
112KB, 678x960px
I feel we are on the cusp of making the world great again. These hard times will make our children leaders, and they will bring us into a brave new world, and humanity will flourish again.
Gone will the weak and demanding, and in their place will be innovators, inventors, writers, artists, and politicians that will show their brothers and sisters what can be accomplished when one pushes themselves instead of whining for someone to do it for them.
This is the world I see coming, and I pray I will live to see it /pol/. Am I naive in believing this future will come to pass?
>>
>>132026641
i dont think so, be realistic, modern population is way more than those old times you are showing, and i dont beleive we are enough to make a change
>>
>>132027732
what about our kids though? If we raise them well, teach them to love their fellow man and the greatness of working hard for what you need and want, wouldn't that be enough? Teaching an entire generation these qualities? Or do you think this will go the way of "Idiocracy"instead?
>>
>>132028274
Jesus fucking Christ the amount of people who think that retarded movie is fact makes me wanna kill myself
>>
>>132028274
i beleive thats the best we can do, have ALOT of children, im talking about the old times where a family had 6-10 children and educate them well and redpill them since they are little, but most people dont have more than 1-2 kids per family if they even do, while the nig nogs have 5-7
>>
>>132028803
Surely there are niggers who red pill their kids, (will call them black folk[s] as I do not consider a productive member of society with black skin a nigger). Do you think that we will simply be out bred by the blue pilled?
>>
>>132026641
Anon if you legitimately think these are the hard times while you post on the internet from your smart device, you are very very mistaken.

All we have that is different, is the ability to see the cliff edge approaching in the distance.

Times will get much much worse.
>>
File: 1498312795689.jpg (120KB, 582x866px) Image search: [Google]
1498312795689.jpg
120KB, 582x866px
>>132026641
>I feel we are on the cusp of making the world great again
No we are on our way to Kali Yuga.
>>
>>132026641
Meme of the year.

Thank you.
>>
>>132028274
That movie was a comedy when it first came out, and now it's a horror movie...
>>
>>132026641
We are the time of weak men that will eventually spark WW3.
>>
>>132031632
this Anon gets it, we simply have the ability to see the mistakes history made, even if we are doomed to repeat them again
>>
>>132030506
Black people as opposed to "niggers" almost have the same number of children as white people, and yes, the majority of people are bluepilled.. so they say what is (((right)))
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.