[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just love how CNN always takes sides against whites, it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: _897542.jpg (265KB, 768x927px) Image search: [Google]
_897542.jpg
265KB, 768x927px
I just love how CNN always takes sides against whites, it's like a child with autism who can't hide the fact he's mad about something in the context of a situation where normal people who read between the lines know when to be quiet.

At the times of the terror attacks in Paris, Nice, Brussels, Berlin and London the majority of text dedicated to these subjects on CNN's web page consisted of either a narrative that strongly questioned or defended islam and the identity / motives of the attacker, besides that CNN made sure almost all of the follow up articles days after were related to more or less attacking whites / ethnic europeans for being islamophobic and thus being in a sense the cause of the attacks, the burkini issue comes to mind only published and ""trending"" days after a truck drove over a bunch of French people, immediatly after the attack the front picture displayed a crying muslim woman rather than dead white french victims.
Same happenend pretty much during the other attacks.

Now let's look at the white christian who slammed into some muslims, days on the front page, white christian hatred made out to be a huge problem in Europe, etc, etc.
Picture of the attacker immediatly up for the world to see where before hand they would never show any of the muslim terrorists nor question their motives.

And now pic related, a black doctor shooting up a hospital, it's not even worth it for CNN, they immediatly go to fear mongering, making people scared to death about whites / Trump as they do on a daily basis.
If this was a white person his picture would be up there placed with a narrative of white christian hatred against poor people of color for days, think about that.

CNN are therefore imho terrorists, war / fear mongering racist terrorists who wish nothing more to provoke people to do violence against ethnic europeans and the west.

Maybe they should listen for once to the people instead of publishing garbage their arab overlords tell 'em to write.
>>
File: fuck cnn and fuck islam.jpg (292KB, 1127x734px) Image search: [Google]
fuck cnn and fuck islam.jpg
292KB, 1127x734px
>>132015875
>>
File: (93)3456567562.jpg (468KB, 1156x1354px) Image search: [Google]
(93)3456567562.jpg
468KB, 1156x1354px
>>132016168
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.