[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Jesus not a Communist? Replace "God" with the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Mural-Wyścigi.jpg (175KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Mural-Wyścigi.jpg
175KB, 720x960px
How was Jesus not a Communist? Replace "God" with the "State" and there you have it.
>>
I made a Jesus thread one and a fag told me Jesus wasn't real and he himself was religious and told me to read the bible
He also told me god can't be anything even the big bang
All I said Jesus didn't have any super powers and died a normal man.
>>
>>132013931
Well, we can't have 3 gods living at the same time.
>>
>>132013582
Op isn't fagot. Replace man's asshole with pussy and there you have it.
>>
>>132013582
>Replace God

I think it's pretty clear why you don't understand
>>
>>132013582
Yeah, I also remember the part when the Bible said "murder all those who have means of production and redistribute them to illiterate peasants who will make them completely unprofitable, crippling the economy beyond repair and driving the country into a spiral of self-destruction inevitably leading to an armed coup and war". I think it was somewhere between the walking on water and the last supper
>>
File: based snek.jpg (68KB, 437x332px) Image search: [Google]
based snek.jpg
68KB, 437x332px
>>
>>132014043
Being exceeding physics creating the earth, can't be outside of scientific explanations? I believe omnipotence implicates an ascension of explainable, if you believe a all powerful and all knowing being has created the earth, it would probably be safe to assume said being could exceed feasible scientific boundary/explanation.
>>
File: 1495579038465.png (114KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1495579038465.png
114KB, 644x598px
>>132013582
the "State" doesn't value human life and has no morality.
>>
>>132014746
Christianity was a religion of Slaves and they fucked over Romans so hard that their Empire fell.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.