[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was posted as a solution for homelessness in Seattle. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

This was posted as a solution for homelessness in Seattle. It's right wing as hell, bans homelessness and costs less than letting them sleep out on the roads as moarading encampers.

What do you think /pol/, do we have a solution

https://pastebin.com/nViUxU1M
>>
>>132012648
Bump.
We used to have laws like this, until lefties decided that allowing hopeless drunkards and addicts to roam the streets was humanitarian
>>
>>132012648
>give non white homeless people houses
>only leave white people homeless
>ban homeless people
>see pic related
>the homeless people mobilize and anex your city
>>
>>132014528
Homeless people are in a rut but they're too pathetic to do anything about it whether they're white or not.
>>
>>132012648
Needs to be a summary of abstract at the top. I'm not reading all that just to find out the basic gestalt.
>>
>>132015005
Yeah, I need to rewrite it and add pertinent information at the start.

It costs King county (Seattle) $360-490m a year because of homelessness.
It costs the nation $10.95 billion a year.

This bans homelessness and makes everyone who is caught sleeping outside have to go to a homeless crisis center, which ironically costs less than them being homeless because of factors such as murder rate going down.
>>
It also keeps streets clean, ends harassment by homeless people to pedestrians and the health care system and the justice system.

The murder rate for homeless people is over a hundred times more than for regular people
>>
>>132015442
Yes, get to the point. In a nutshell how do you solve the problem?
>>
>>132012648
War create new technology
>>
>>132018687
Expect war of nigger.
>>
That should read...TEUTONIC peoples...not white peoples.
>>
>>132012648
Deport them to targeted regions. Colonize the world with our undesirables.
>>
>>132018687
The homeless crisis center being mandatory is the largest solution.

The crisis center itself forces homeless people to follow a three step system, by threat of jail for non-compliance.

The three steps are simple and expected.
1. A psychiatric step
2. Learning a trade, dictated and paid for by the local government, or employment
3. Getting and maintaining a residence

Again the most important part is making homelessness illegal, which technically already is with trespassing and loitering it's just not enforced.
>>
>>132018958
Maybe in recent history but the ancient greeks ( not modern ) were race realists and the Romans killed people for their race and religion.
>>
>>132012648
>https://pastebin.com/nViUxU1M
This is a Norwegian left wing proposal.
How the hell is this right wing?

In fact, the left wing would probably convince the right wing by first increasing the money we pay the homeless, and THEN suggesting this program.

It's a pretty effective 1-2 punch in the political scheme of things. You need them on board because otherwise the program goes away when the pendulum swings, and they can't easily cut costs to the homeless because it will cost them too many voters.
>>
>>132012648
The right are the orderly ones, once they are given moral license all will be purged.
>>
File: nwfworker.jpg (29KB, 337x521px) Image search: [Google]
nwfworker.jpg
29KB, 337x521px
>>132019201
Sounds like a real boondoggle. How about purging all the libtards and creating a white ethnostate in the Pacific Northwest instead?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.