[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is one month until the model 3 is released, with the Fremont

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: model-3-white-san-fran.jpg (157KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
model-3-white-san-fran.jpg
157KB, 800x569px
There is one month until the model 3 is released, with the Fremont factory having the ability to build 10k cars a week

What will the oil Jews do about the rise of the EV? When will oil collapse as a result?
>>
>>132011302
Oil won't collapse as a result of EV.
Oil will disappear in about 30 years and (((they))) know it so instead of finding new durable, cheap, sources of energy, (((they))) created the electric car meme
It's just a new monopoly, it pollutes just as much and is very expensive
It's all part of (((their))) plan
>>
>>132011302
still over priced , look at the builds people are doing themselves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rANa5ETkyQ
>>
>>132011302
where do you think all the plastic comes from?

not mentioning the amount of energy require to extract the rare earths for the batteries. i'm not taking about nature impact either.
>>
>>132011302
>oil Jews

Muslims you stupid Americunt.
>>
>>132011302
Kill themselves hopefully
>>
>>132011302
They will simply go battery Jew. They have noticed that limiting people movement with electrical vechicles is a good strategy to limit population movement and thus freedoms to create oppressed totalitarian society.
>>
>>132011302
Oy vey, this kills the Jew, isn't that right, my fellow goyim? It's not like the energy that comes out of the socket is fossil fuel based or anything.
>>
>>132012670
>the Saudis aren't crypto-Jews
>>
>>132011302

electric is too expensive to ever be practical

gas is king, and gas stations are on every corner.
>>
>>132011302
A fucking horse is better than this shit. When oil is no more ill be saddling up my horse and cart. Hows that for renewable energy, shylock?
>>
>>132011302
>Oy vey what will we do with a defanged OPEC and most of our enemies in the middle east destabilized
>Oy vey it's like another shoah for you to have to purchase a $5000 replacement battery every 3 years
>Remember fracking is evil don't ask where the several dozen pounds of lithium came from to make your battery
>Remember to charge your car nightly (with your power coming from a coal or natural gas power plant) and that thorium reactors and all nuclear energy is evil like bombs and they'll kill us all!
>>
>>132011302
Tesla gave the world free wireless energy with wardencliffe tower

the powerbrokers of the world tore it down and ruined his legacy.

Am I supposed to believe that electric cars arent electric jews?

Those cars could run forever with Tesla's wardencliffe tower