[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/1_Qun9Biufc >b-but muh dogs >chinks are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: doglivesmatter.png (702KB, 1080x611px) Image search: [Google]
doglivesmatter.png
702KB, 1080x611px
https://youtu.be/1_Qun9Biufc
>b-but muh dogs
>chinks are eating puppies pls help :'(
Jesus christ why is Tucker such a PETA loving cuck? It isn't any different from eating a pig, a duck, deer or a cow, so why is he unreasonably against some random people far away eating something he wouldn't eat? I thought "conservatives" were all about facts over feelings, but I guess they're willing to drink the progressive Kool-aid as well.
>hurr durr eat a dog then
I have no need to, I have a sufficient amount of meat so I don't need to supplement with dog meat, and in practice it is not wise to eat a carnivore (an animal that needs large amounts of meat, grows slowly, needs a lot of physical activity and has no fat) instead of a cow (a large fat animal that produces milk) or a chicken (a fast growing and cheap animal that provides eggs on the side).
You americuckservatives need to get your shit together, no wonder you let fags control you country and raise your children.
>>
>>132009630
everyone has their faults.
theirs is: dogs are people
>>
>>132009630
hey she should build a boat, and then sail there with a bunch of white people, then kill all the chinese people that are eating dogs. then she should make them be a part of her religion. then a few hundred years later she should go back there and apologize for killing the people that ate dogs, and say it's ok to eat them, and then tell them that religion is evil and there is no god. and kill anyone that disagrees with her.
>>
File: 1474592165483.jpg (31KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474592165483.jpg
31KB, 550x550px
>>132009630
>Eating dogs on the other side of the planet!!
REEEEEEEEEE!

>Pound putting down stray dogs by the thousands in the city you live in.
Meh.
>>
>>132012781
Dogs aren't tortured and cooked alive when put down
>>
>>132012947
Chinks are monsters yes. But its still the kettle calling the pot black.

We do lots of bad shit to dogs here too. This is just another case of people needing to think globally but act locally.
>>
>>132009630
>Conservatives
>Facts over feelings
Pick one.
>>
>>132009630
>Bored, busybody, LA leftists.

Dog is a surplus meat supply around the world, and it's better to eat the meat rather than to simply euthanize and dispose of it.

>but they torture the dogs!
They torture the bull in a bullfight too. Spaniards must lack empathy, and be subhuman, right?

I fucking WISH the west would collapse and white urbanites would be reduced to eating dog meat to survive. Animal rights activists are ALL hyperemotional fragile children.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.