[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>studying in australia because my parents have more money

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 0BVUduS.jpg (450KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0BVUduS.jpg
450KB, 1800x1200px
>studying in australia because my parents have more money than sense
>get back my results for an assignment
>unexplained 10% reduction in grade
>send an email to the topic coordinator
>"you get a reduction in grade to make up for trump's muslim ban"
>tell her that is retarded
>she offers to get my grade back if i can present proof of a non-american citizenship
>instead of dealing with her shit i send a formal complaint to the faculty
>they never do anything about it
This is fucked.
What did I ever do to deserve this?
>>
>>132004029
sue
>>
>>132004029
Go back again to the instructor and plead your case. But this time secretly record the conversation.
>>
>>132004029
Yeah we gonna need some proof OP. Otherwise you fulla shiittt
>>
>>132004029

send this to right wing journalists in australia
theres some news host on skynews who got attacked by anarchists and he beat them up who might be interested in your story
>>
>>132004029
Why would you ever study in Aus they sun fried thier brains and they cool it with beer.
>>
>>132004029
Fucken feed the criminals baby to dingo sheesh.

Best part of Australia, I don't have to live there.
>>
>>132004029
File an official complaint at the eeoc, or the equivalent of it in that prison country. The complaint you filed went to the wrong place. Also, look up a discrimination attorney and have a free visit with them. Typically, the first visit were you explain your case is free, and even if they refuse to take it, they will offer advise.

Your probably a larp though
>>
>>132004029
A few questions

Where are you studying?
What degree?

Also to anybody thinking this is normal, this is exceptionally abnormal. This is dickhead tier teaching that is usually reserved for the most abhorrent of teachers.
>>
>>132004029
I don't believe you.

Because ANY faculty, assuming you sent it to the correct people, would sure as shit not just ignore it.
>>
>>132004719
It wasn't ignored, but apparently there was a portion of the assignment's grade which was "at the markers discretion".

>>132004598
I can't say in particular because I am in the process of something similar to this >>132004503
I'm mainly posting to blow off steam. It was enough grade lost to put me down from a HD to a D for the class.

>>132004360
Sometimes I really fuckin wonder.
>>
>>132005067
Good job anon, follow the proper steps, get the teacher fired, and make some money off of it. Your grade will go back to what is intended. If you focus too much on jt your other marks will drip, so be aware of that
>>
>>132005479
It's semester break at the moment.
I've got a month to deal with it.
>>
>>132004029

you are fake news
>>
>>132004029
That's ILLEGAL, show me proof please and I'll do what I can.
>>
>>132004029
Find out what she drives and torch the fucking thing. Wait a month, then kill her pet. Wait another month and burn her new car.
>>
>>132005067

did discrim law at uni.
australian human rights tribunal has powers to hear political discrimination cases but they have no powers to enforce remedies for poltical discrimination (they have remedy powers for race, gender etc discrim though)

you could speak to them and they could hold a hearing and basically create a really bad media affair for the person and uni in question.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.