[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you side with Israel if they nuked Mecca?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 24

File: MeccaButBetter.jpg (119KB, 633x585px) Image search: [Google]
MeccaButBetter.jpg
119KB, 633x585px
I know I would, fuck this shit, I'd enlist if the massive shitstorm following went down. Akhand Bharat up to Persia, Zoroastrianism restored in the land of Darius(All Iranians with traces of Arab features culled first), Jews get everything from Algeria to Balkans and Istanbul for striking the first blow, the only blow that'll wake up governments across the world to the threat Islam poses. West can take SEA and rest of NA.
>>
No I would be quite offended.
>>
>>132001787

fine with me.
>>
File: wall.jpg (221KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
221KB, 750x500px
>>132001787
>>
>>132001787
id convert and cut off whatever foreskin remains from the last time they were down there
>>
File: SHIVA_01.jpg (613KB, 648x865px) Image search: [Google]
SHIVA_01.jpg
613KB, 648x865px
>>132001787
no, God is going to wipe Islam off the face of the earth in the first place anyways.
>>
>>132001787

>Would you side with Israel if they nuked Mecca?

No, but I would begrudging praise Israel for making a good decision for once in its existence.

>I'd enlist if the massive shitstorm following went down. Akhand Bharat up to Persia, Zoroastrianism restored in the land of Darius(All Iranians with traces of Arab features culled first), Jews get everything from Algeria to Balkans and Istanbul for striking the first blow, the only blow that'll wake up governments across the world to the threat Islam poses. West can take SEA and rest of NA.

I completely agree with you. Also, teach me how to awaken my siddhis.
>>
>>132000000
>>
>>132002187
taking a bit long
>>
>>132002041
Why though? We had a small number of Jews in India and they were pretty decent and charitable, plus the man who planned our greatest takedown of Pakistan was an Indian Jew. Jews are bro tier.
>>
>>132001787
That's their plan, sacrifice the goyim

>I love Ben Shapiro he's so based, let's forget how he hated trump
>>
Israel is not the problem, jewish diaspora is
>>
>>132002187
Wrong god. You don't want Shiva coming down to end stuff, that's how apocalypses happen. If I believed in religion, I'd wait for Kalki but I've realized we all have to strive to be that Kalki.
>>
>>132001787
So long as they do it during the Hadjj.
>>
>>132002282

Jews are NEVER bro-tier to the goyim, just opportunistic. Hell, Jews aren't even bro-tier to OTHER JEWS if those other Jews don't agree with the agenda of the elite Jews.
>>
You jidf kids are getting really bad at this.

H-hello fellow goyim. Would you aide with Israel against the murslems? Hehe. Right wing Jews are BASED.

Here's a solution. We arm Hezbollah with the money we give to Israel and let them handle kikes and sandkikes.

The poison of the rabbi will not work.
>>
>>132002232
interestingly enough Islam's savoir is the antichrist of the bible, and the second coming of Christ is Islams antichrist.

in Matthew 10:8 it states how believers in Christ will raise the dead, in the quran's revelations it states how people who become raised from the dead are actually demons(jihn) and its going to be a trick

all things in due time friendo.
>>
>>132001787
No, but I would most certainly celebrate.
>>
>>132002302
>That's their plan, sacrifice the goyim

If it's every infidel country vs every Muslim country, it won't be a war, just a massive genocide by nuclear/chemical/biological means. Only problem is Pakistan's nukes, if you guys and China can take care of that we'll steamroll Iran and Pakistan with a few divisions at most.
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>132002388
>>132002388
bruh, I'm having grand delusions of wearing an 18 foot king cobra around my neck.

> apocalypses
its a word that means "to reveal" which is exactly what I want.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
>>132002388

We can kill all of the Muslims by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>132001787
>Jews get everything from Algeria to Balkans and Istanbul for striking the first blow

That's great plan rabbi Pooinloowitz!!!
>>
>>132001787
Nope. Israel needs to be wiped off the map. Their little game of being temporarily useful and sucking up to power needs to end, permanently.
>>
File: nuking mecca.jpg (262KB, 445x362px) Image search: [Google]
nuking mecca.jpg
262KB, 445x362px
>>132001787

Sure, Israel is our ally against the muslim hordes.
>>
>>132002373

>Israel is not the problem, jewish diaspora is

This!
The jewish diaspora like Soros are the ones who push cultural marxism and destruction of the west.
>>
>>132002740

No they're not, you fool. Jews want Muslims OUT of their country and IN our countries.
>>
>>132001787

Not being sad to see it go is one thing, taking a side is another.
>>
File: sdg9877325i.png (84KB, 1032x727px) Image search: [Google]
sdg9877325i.png
84KB, 1032x727px
You mean here right?
>Killing the jews will solve everything.
>>
>>132002597
There's a story, when a typical muzzie rapist-conqueror-looter came to Somnath temple for the first time, the devotees did not care for their life and continued to dance around the golden shiv ling, thinking their god would surely come and save them. The devotees were raped if they were women, massacred if they were men, carried off in chains after the slaughter stopped, the golden shiv ling, some 30 ft tall, was smashed to bits and carried off, the exquisitely designed temple was burnt to the ground.

Spiritualism doesn't work, it used to work when we had civilized neighbours in the Zoroastrians but Muslims threw all that out the window. Funnily enough, the man who would finally save Hindus for a brief period was a 'low caste', the son of a woman shunned by her husband and he fought with a complete lack of spirituality(Famously killing a 7 foot Pathan in solo combat at a treaty negotiation). Anyway, my point is, Hinduism and spiritualism is nice but first we need to get our hands dirty and massacre all the Muslims.
>>
File: kike.jpg (64KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
64KB, 850x400px
>>132002840

Israeli Jews are equally as bad as diaspora Jews. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>132002852
>No they're not, you fool. Jews want Muslims OUT of their country and IN our countries.

Read a book, you sound dumb as shit.

Also this>>132002373

>Israel is not the problem, jewish diaspora is
>>
>>132003018
Nah, they kill muslims on a daily basis, which is a good thing, you cucked mudslime shitskin.
>>
>>132003006
I get you dislike Pakistan but your country is known for rape acid burning and designated shitting streets, how in the world are you any better then the rest of them Pajeeb
>>
>>132001787
No.
It would be just their ploy to avoid all their crimes.
Both places have to be nuked no matter what.
>>
>>132003006

We can genocide all the Muslims by awakening our siddhis, like I already said. Anything is possible for a siddha. Jnanadeva is revered for his Bhagavad Gita translation and commentary in the Maharashtrian language. Among several siddhis that established this 13th-century siddha's reputation, the most famous involved a water buffalo. Challenged by the arrogant brahmins of Paithan that he was not qualified to recite the Vedas, Jnanadeva replied "Anyone can recite the Vedas." He placed his hand upon a nearby water buffalo, which proceeded to correctly chant Vedic verses for more than an hour. Not only Jnanadeva but the water buffalo itself was thereafter revered - its samadhi shrine is today a place of pilgrimage.
>>
File: Shah_Jahan_op_de_pauwentroon.jpg (227KB, 745x953px) Image search: [Google]
Shah_Jahan_op_de_pauwentroon.jpg
227KB, 745x953px
>Pajeets will try to cover up the hundreds of years that Muslims ruled India
>>
>>132003131

I absolutely HATE Muslims AND Jews, you dirty kike-lover. Fuck off.
>>
>>132003211
>Lower rape rate than literally all the West, even then it's mostly katuas and subhuman dalits doing the raping since their women look fugly.
>A problem but again, mostly people I'd gas right after the Muzzies doing it. Also, incidence rate of this degeneracy increases the closer you get to Pakistan, something to think about
>Will be gone in 10 years, tops. Just farmfags acting like they are still farmers in the cities, nothing a bit of propaganda can't fix.
>>
>>132003131
And people wonder why Hitler hated them, you don't get kicked out of every country for thousands of years for no reason
>>
>>132003390
Try it harder, shitskin
>>
>>132001787
Stop being edgy for just a second.

I hate "refugees" in Europe too, but What we should want is to have them all back in the middle east where they belong.

They get to be shitty sand-niggers and hate our way of life, and we get to be free western individuals and hate their way of life
>>
>>132003521

You have to go back into the oven, Shlomo.
>>
>>132003479
I bet there is a Pakistani in some thread saying the same shit
>>
File: 1469489317435.jpg (32KB, 569x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469489317435.jpg
32KB, 569x472px
>>132003131
>that image
Great.
>>
>>132001787

Yes
yes
Fucking Yes

I would allow the Jews a 10 year pass is they had the balls to nuke mecca
>>
>>132003542
>We

I'm not even hiding behind another flag.

That's a mistake Look at how many times Indian Kings repelled Arabs and Turks before one was betrayed by a ally, Jaipal, and lost to the first Muslim horde. We resisted for ~400 years, despite sharing a border with the Caliphate. For reference, Al Andalusia was firmly established by this time and The Battle of Tours happened in the early period of our resistance.

Playing defensive when you enjoy a huge advantage over an enemy who'll never stop loathing you is a stupid idea. If we hadn't done that, maybe Tehran would be Hindu majority today. Don't make the same mistakes we did at our peak of power, crush the Muslims.
>>
>>132003696

It's not about balls. It's simply not on their agenda. Muslims are useful idiots for the Jews.
>>
>>132003343
On the contrary, I want it discussed a lot at home. Maybe then we'd get out of our sickular mindset and purge the katuas, like they tried to purge us for centuries.

Historians here mostly used to be redpilled af before USSR began messing with our academia. Look up someone called Koenrad Elst, he documents the many ways our communist intelligentsia has tried to actually hide the fact and how the 'nationalist' historians who were removed from positions of power in the 60s recorded the worst atrocities in human history.
>>
File: 7vwc2.jpg (26KB, 429x642px) Image search: [Google]
7vwc2.jpg
26KB, 429x642px
>>132001787
>Travelling through Dubai airport
>New phone
>OPs pic is one of the few downloaded images I had, along with some other /pol/ stuff
>Notice signs up saying laptops and tablets have to be charged so security can look through your shit if they want to
>Jet lagged to fuckery: "lol I don't even have a tablet"
>Get though security uneventful lyrics
>Get to the gate
>Taken aside out of the final queue
>They swab me all over with a tissue thing and then put it in a drug sniffing machine
>"Give us your phone anon"
>Remember pic
>I'mgoingtobeoneofthosepeopleyouhearaboutdisappearinginsubhumanjail.swf
>Bricks shat
>They swab my phone with the sniffing thing and give it back
Mfw
>>
File: 1766082503539400_1_xask.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1766082503539400_1_xask.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>132001787
ISIS will do it first, tho
cant figure out ISIS
theyre just a bunch of edgy punks
>>
>>132003785
Instead your people work like slaves in UAE and Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 512x288px
>jews get algeria
No fuck off no more outsiders
We endured spanishization,arabization,frenchization and now jewishization? Fuck them let semites fight each other
>>
>>132001787
>Israel supports mass immigration into Europe
>Israel proceeds to agitate the masses of immigrants already within Europe
Why should I support the one who is trying to kill me by proxy?
>>
>>132004519
>so security can look through your shit
lolwat
>>
>>132002041
Bomb the wailing wall and you will bomb the dome rock temple that muslims put on top of it
>>
>>132002388
>implying im afraid of poo in loo god
>>
>>132001787
No mecca is a great symbol of our history it is like destroying the autobahn, stonehenge or the many ancient pagan statues throughout europe simply because we disagree with the people of the past.
>>
File: 1495577936995.png (85KB, 467x305px) Image search: [Google]
1495577936995.png
85KB, 467x305px
>>132002041
You know that wall is just meters away from Via Dolorosa and the Church of Sepulture?
The holiest place on earth for Christians.

Maaayyyybeeee (just maybe) educate yourself before you embarass yourself bloody slav potato nigger :)
>>
>>132002282
Jews had very elaborate plan of how you and Pakistan should destroy each other to keep you both in the back. But they didn't expect how lazy and incompetent you were, so they had to move one of their own in.
>>
File: Mrbones.png (111KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
Mrbones.png
111KB, 219x229px
>>132004914
I know, it's completely fucked, for a while they were even doing it in UK airports. There were people being prevented from flying because the state couldn't look through their discharged electronic devices. Not sure if it's still the case. I remember it being in the news and I remember normies at work maintaining the nothing to hide nothing to fear line.
>>
>>132005339
Islam and Christianity are completely different, am I right goy
>>
File: 714rA8Sil1L._SX355_.jpg (18KB, 355x335px) Image search: [Google]
714rA8Sil1L._SX355_.jpg
18KB, 355x335px
>>132005503
Just save your shit off-device. Get one of pic related and hide the SD card when going through security.

I dunno, just seems like a weird thing to submit to.
>>
>>132002593
how did they know heat rises back then?
>>
File: goy KJ.jpg (422KB, 652x1438px) Image search: [Google]
goy KJ.jpg
422KB, 652x1438px
>>132005709
of course:)
>>
>>132006418
Sorry you aren't a goy.
>>
And this wouldn't show up on an x-ray machine why?

Congratulations you are now being anally probed.
>>
>>132001787
only if we nuked israel and the rothschild heads right after

only then can things get a semblance of the way things were
>>
>>132001787

Fuck off mughal rape baby
>>
File: image%3A380005.png (747KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A380005.png
747KB, 1080x1080px
Typically Saudis
Anti Christian
Jews Better than Christian
Christian was Filthy Goyim..
>>
We need to exterminate islam and everyone who stands against this mudslimes are our allies, I support the Byzantine empire but jews are our allies on the fight against islam, first we need to exterminate islam and them restore the Byzantine empire.

Israel is a sacred land for the christianity so we can't nuke it, we need to take Jerusalem, not destroy, we are going to take the holy city and kill all the mudslimes.

Im always here proposing you guys to form an armed group to take Jerusalem but nobody stands with me, so we need to support Israel to kill the mudslimes.
>>
>>132006886
LARPing fuckwit and tool of the jews
>>
>>132001787
Yes.
>>
>>132002282
>Why though? We had a small number of Jews in India and they were pretty decent and charitable, plus the man who planned our greatest takedown of Pakistan was an Indian Jew. Jews are bro tier.
Yes goy, they truly are your greatest allies, never forget!
>>
>>132001787
No, because then it means that I will have to deal with the Jews myself.
>>
File: cruzados.png (2MB, 1948x708px) Image search: [Google]
cruzados.png
2MB, 1948x708px
I present to you the Crusaders of Jesus Christ. We are a group of Christians in Brazil who are striving to end the degeneration and the scum of our country.

You can see the light on the face of these men, the Bible is our source of honor, it is our guidance, with it we live without humiliation and without degeneration, and we do not agree with anything except what it allows, our Catholic kingdoms will be established by Light of the Catholic Apostolic Church , our spirits, our blood and our souls are shielded by faith, we tell the degenerate muslims, leftists, gays and protestants that they have crossed the limits, and that they have nowhere to flee because we will go with weapons for them to kill them. We swear allegiance to the crusades and our goal now is martyrdom, we want to water the land with the blood of infidels and die in the process. These are our crusades in all their glory remaining and expanding, we are men honored with Catholicism and we rise at their apex to perform the crusades.

Hold your weapons, crusaders, shoot the enemies with all your anger and all your hatred, do not be afraid of the death that will come, if you vain for your religion, the degeneration in our lands is growing wild, and the voice of justice Is being repressed, get up, it's time to pick up on the guns, you are heroes who responded to the call of assistance, the glories of ordinary people decline in front of your crusades, you have The authority because you carry the truth! Cut their throats mercilessly!

DEUS VULT!
>>
>>132007392
Great!
>>
>>132005854
Nigger have you ever seen a fire, this isn't some advanced technomagic
>>
>>132002282
> man who planned ...

Who was (((he)))?

I do know that Israel offered to steal Paki nukes in 1980s but your cuck gandhi didn't allow
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.