[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate infidelity /pol/ if it's just too natur

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 201612_FT_EST_04-WEB.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
201612_FT_EST_04-WEB.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
Why do you hate infidelity /pol/ if it's just too natural?

https://www.1843magazine.com/features/whats-wrong-with-infidelity
>>
>>131998573
Her library looks like trash with all those paper back books. If you are gonna waste hard earned money on books at least get the hardcover. At least then you won't look like a cheap jackass
>>
>>131998573
A Jewess enabling the destruction of the family unit. Who would have thought?
>>
>>131999224
lmao retard
what matters is the book's content
what good is it to have a huge bookshelf filled with hardcover books sawed with gold thread if they're shit or you don't even read them?
bragging bitch
>>
>>131999393
KEK my bookshelf doesn't look like trash. Her does... you fucking french pussy.

If i can't find the book as a hardcover you might as well get the kindle version.. saves space and doesn't make you bookshelf look like shit..

I swear Hitler shouldve finished the job with you french fucks and cooked you all with those fucking jews
>>
>>131999763
>my bookshelf doesn't look like trash
>implying it fucking matters how your fucking bookshelf looks
yeah read me again
it doesn't matter if it looks like trash you fucking retard, it matters if it only contains shitty books or if you own books just for the looks of it

>"so here is my bookshelf, haven't read a single one of these books, but look how cool it looks, yup, all hardcovers"
you are pathetic
>>
I always thought there was WAY too much of a big deal made about relationship fidelity. Like how fucking insecure are you? Grow a fucking spine.

Jesus. Like so I fucked a girl who's not you? So you fucked a guy who's not me? Who cares?

There are SO MANY things that are MUCH MORE important to a relationship than where my penis was for ten minutes last night, you know?
>>
>>131998573
Our basis for modern law lies in legal texts as old as Rome.

yet, sometime between then and now we dropped the little line stating that infidelity is grounds for a divorce, and if taking place in the man's own home, death.
>>
>>131998573

it's natural to stigmatize it. a man does not want to raise another man's child
>>
>>131999393
The point is that paperback books fall apart fairly quickly, most hardcover books can easily be read a few dozen years and will still be good, even after 50+ years
>>
File: 1498914471603.jpg (62KB, 1445x244px) Image search: [Google]
1498914471603.jpg
62KB, 1445x244px
>>131998573
Esther (((Perel)))
>>
>>131999324
This. /thread
>>
>>131998573
Because the Bible said so
>>
>>131999224
>>131999393
>>131999763
>>132001432
>>132000248

I have too many paper books. I now only get ebooks.

I moved recently and had to put like 8 boxes of books in the basement storage.
>>
>>131998573

>Infidelity natural
>A fucking jewish magazine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.