[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scrolling the web through /pol/ related stuff, I found sever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: WeWuzHumans.niggerparasite.png (933KB, 1440x1135px) Image search: [Google]
WeWuzHumans.niggerparasite.png
933KB, 1440x1135px
Scrolling the web through /pol/ related stuff, I found several channels posting videos related with black supremacy genetics in general and religious retardation.
After skipping through some of this crap I found a video called "White People Are Not Human - How The Caucasian Race Was Created".
It's pretty much about the evolutional and genetical differences between Caucasians and blacks due to the influence of Neanderthal genes in white people.
What do you think about that?

https://youtu.be/-sZNiWZF8Dw
>>
>>131998011
Completely true, We are as close to Niggers as donkeys are to a shire horse
>>
>>131998109
What I said is true but the video literally states that we aren't humans.
>>
>>131998011
so they admit we're not the same...
>>
>>131999108
>Be Black supremashieeeet
>Crackaz not be humanz because melanin
>Raycisssss btfo
>Actually prove racists right by saying blacks are different

KEK
>>
>>131999265
that combined with them wanting to re segregate its pretty amusing
>>
>>131998011
>saw thing didnt like on youtube
stop going on to youtube then, fuck off
>>
>>131998011
Whites may not be completely homo sapiens, but homo sapiens and human are not synonymous. The concept of "human" has been invented by europeans and it focuses on the particular mental and spiriual abilities of human individuals compared to animals. As Europeans invented that concept basing on the observation of their own societies whites will always be the most ideal form of "human".
>>
I live in one of the most civilized regions of this planet. My ancestors conquered the world. If I get sick I can go to a doctor, if I am hungry I go to the supermarket and buy whatever the fuck I want. If I want to see the world I go on a plane and fly to sunny beaches. I couldn´t care less what some black man is saying. At least I don´t live in a mud hut.
>>
Perhaps we should admit that we are inferior but state a desire for speration on the grounds of our ethnic heritage of not liking being robbed and murdered.
>>
>>131999541
This.
>I live in one of the most civilized regions of this planet. My ancestors conquered the world. If I get sick I can go to a doctor, if I am hungry I go to the supermarket and buy whatever the fuck I want. If I want to see the world I go on a plane and fly to sunny beaches.

Not only that; but what you typed is a given concept to us, for Sub-Saharan Africans these concepts are as far apart from each other, as they are to us European races.

>Perhaps we should admit that we are inferior
Literal cuckery in motion.
>>
Those fucking comments are kek worthy but damn do those nogs need to improve their grammar.
>>
File: 1490459467771.png (2MB, 1351x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1490459467771.png
2MB, 1351x1938px
>>131998011
Whites are basically chimps.
>>
File: 1491490104084.jpg (479KB, 1149x807px) Image search: [Google]
1491490104084.jpg
479KB, 1149x807px
>>131999265
>>
File: Africa and Harlem USA.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Africa and Harlem USA.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
>>132000740
>>132000861
:^)
>>
File: 1488167445508.png (206KB, 679x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488167445508.png
206KB, 679x593px
>>132001298
We had an empire when you was in caves. You stole our technology, culture and knowledge. We will rise again.
>>
>>132001481
Nice bait m8.

You can't steal knowledge like you would a car, or lose the probability of genetics producing intellectuals, so you either lack said genetics or maybe white devil magic is real(lulz).
>>
Evidently niggers do not understand taxonomy or genetics. Not surprised
>>
>>132001481
why are you comparing white people 2000 years ago to black people 1000 years ago?

That's 1000 years of a difference right there!
>>
Dumb violent nigger already talking about punching people in the face less than two minutes into the video

I agree with some of what this nigger says in the video (regarding social constructs, humans not being the same, "out of africa" being a bullshit theory), but there is actual, serious, non-meme scientific research that suggests the Neanderthal DNA in Eurasian populations introduced a mutation that increased brain size

Despite being a Professor of Genetics of Chinese descent, spending years on this, and his findings being potential breakthroughs in evolutionary biology and neuroscience, this research generated so much controversy that the researcher (Dr. Bruce Lahn) dropped it altogether and started focusing on disease and other topics in genetics. Not like he would have gotten funding anyways

http://www.hhmi.org/news/could-interbreeding-between-humans-and-neanderthals-have-led-enhanced-human-brain

>The scientists said they have developed the most robust genetic evidence to date that suggests humans and Neanderthals interbred when they existed together thousands of years ago.

>D alleles are much more prevalent in Eurasia and lower in sub-Saharan Africa, which is consistent with an origin in the former area. And we know that Neanderthals evolved outside of Africa

>someone inheriting the D allele may have only a slightly more efficient brain on average. While that enhancement might confer only a subtle evolutionary advantage on that person, when that effect is propagated over a thousand generations of natural selection, the result will be to drive the D alleles to a very high prevalence

TL;DR - nigger will get btfo by his "you wuz dumb neanderthals" argument
>>
>>132002494
Saved.
>>
>>131998201
the concept of "humans" is a sociological construct
>>
>>132000861
''DO NOT LOOK AT THE WEAK SKIN OF WHITES WHEN PRACTISING THE UV SCIENCE.
You mean a race that adapted to the European enviroment has less resistance to the sunlight than a race that adapted to its own enviroment?
Nice WE WUZ PHARAOHs tho
>>
>>132002494
he was pretty well spoken and based for a nigger. But think, if a white had recorded this video he would have been called a racist white supremacist nazi baby killing pedo faggot
>>
>>131998011
ayo we wuz humanz nigga
>>
>>131998011
Looks like those three mossad agents that were arrested on 9/11...
>>
>>131999448
>that combined with them wanting to re segregate its pretty amusing

If only

They don't actually want full re-segregation, they only want segregation when it suits them. Such as campus safe spaces where they can plan obnoxious actions against society to get more gibs (jobs, programs, gubmint money) without any damn white people interfering. You bet your ass they want their kids going to the best white schools. So proud of their own culture and language and they want the workplace to adapt to them, give them management positions and all that shit.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.