[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey european /Pol/acks, what would you do If a country in Europe,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: europelargesm.jpg (60KB, 521x452px) Image search: [Google]
europelargesm.jpg
60KB, 521x452px
Hey european /Pol/acks, what would you do If a country in Europe, for example Poland, decided to violently separate itself from the EU?
>>
>>131989398
Nothing
>>
I guess my country would be forced to intervene.
>>
>>131989398
>violently separate itself from the EU?
what? EU doesn't even have armed forces
That said separating yourself seems retarded
>>
>>131989398
>Violently
So instead of doing it like the UK, so with a vote, the country would decide to just say "fuck you Angela" and quit?
>>
>>131989610
Yes, that's what I had in mind
>>
>>131989398
>Poland, decided to violently separate itself from the EU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhH
>>
>>131989660
Well i guess I'd give that country a thumbs up and an upvote.
>>
>>131989725
Calm your tits Ivan, that was just an example.
>>
File: queensguard.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
queensguard.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
>>131989398
Give them a hand
>>
>>131989725
It was an example
>>
>>131989568
> EU doesn't even have armed forces
>yet

Get cucked. Your days are numbered unless you leave now.
>>
>>131989398
Celebrate.
>>
>>131989398
Sanctions and isolation,afterwards secretly sabotage them and create mass civil unrest until it pops and all hell brakes loose then offer the solution
>>
>>131989398
Enjoy the extra Shekels we no longer would have to give Poland
>>
Alright, it seems that some people misunderstood what I said: I asked what would you do if a country, not specifically Poland, decided to separate itself. For example, if for some strange reason France decided to leave the EU, or Italy or Greece, how would you react?
>>
>>131989523
What do you mean with this?
>>
>>131989398
Help our best ally Poland.
>>
>>131990498
Poland was just an example, the question was how would you react if any european country decided to bail out of the EU
>>
>>131989474
You wouldn't react in any way?
>>
>>131989398

join the fight against the eu jews
>>
>>131991576
So you would join their fight?
>>
>>131989398
>violently separate
Yeah, someone would fucking bomb Brussels just to say that his country is leaving
What are you fucking smoking? Are you high?
Going violently against EU is suicide on international level
Some countries might rapidly separate from the EU, but using diplomacy
The most "violent" option I could see is fortifying borders and giving signal to EU that they can kiss us ass, but even I can't see that coming from any country in Europe
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>131989398
Go with them
>>
>>131991576
this
>>
Support it.
Not only because we won't have to fund the ever stealing Poland anymore.
>>
>>131991680
I meant fortifying the borders, not fucking bombing Bruxelles
>>
>>131990180
>>131989660
Ok that's puts it in different light
It might happen and a lot of countries could leave that way, when crisis within EU intensifies and some countries start leaving
Then other one would follow them even without a vote, because whole EU would be collapsing

Of course that doesn't apply to Germany, France and Benelux, because they will never leave EU and even if it's collapses then they will make one nation state with communist government
>>
>>131991893
Why France wouldn't leave the EU? Yeah I know that Macron won, but there must still be hope for the French
>>
>>131992184
Only hope for France is that it would fall apart
Whole France won't gonna make it
>>
>>131992494
That's what I think too, if rational thinking French don't act really soon, I believe they're gonna take it up the ass from peaceful muslims and refugees
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.