[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So everyone acknowledges the mass demographic shift now, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1487031847680.png (718KB, 943x694px) Image search: [Google]
1487031847680.png
718KB, 943x694px
So everyone acknowledges the mass demographic shift now, right? Especially in the US. Liberals often tout it as a good thing that whites will become a minority because of muh multiculturalism.

But how do they explain how the country is not going to fall apart when it becomes mostly populated by people of objectively lower IQs and who commit crime far more often? These are objective facts and most liberals do actually understand and realize this, but they just say it's entirely economic and social and if we just stopped being rayciss and gave minorities more welfare money it would be fixed. The problem is that doesn't fix it. What happens when, even according to their own logic, minorities outnumber whites and are also far dumber, poorer, and ludicrously more violent and crime-prone? They do understand that if we don't fix the IQ and crime rate gaps that society as we know it will literally collapse once the white population disappears right? They acknowledge the facts that support this too.
>>
You'll be fine. It's not like you've ever been an ethnically homogenous country anyway.
>>
>>131986804
t. retard. We were ethnically homogeneous (not counting niggers who were either slaves or totally segregated until recently) until the Immigration Act of 1965. And as of now the main people maintaining the country and keeping order in place are whites and Asians. 90% of black communities are poor, dumb as fuck and riddled with violent crime. Same is true for Hispanics though to a lesser extent. What happens when they make up more than half the country? Will not bode well I guarantee it.
>>
>>131986804
We were until 1965. Demographic shift has destroyed countless empires and nations. If cooperation breaks down society ceases to function. When it does, it's gonna make the Balkans look like a friendly soccer match.
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (257KB, 1483x1453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
257KB, 1483x1453px
>>131986941
Your hispanics =/= Iberian Spaniards
Everything the American continent touches is disgusting cancer, and should therefore be avoided. South America was a mistake.

Spain is doing great, just take a look at the quality life index in Europe right now. These are the top-20 countries.
>>
>>131987898
I'm aware. Did I imply otherwise?
>>
>>131988217
Yes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.