[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>around 2 months ago Italy was going to investigate the G

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: soros2.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
soros2.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>around 2 months ago Italy was going to investigate the GMOs bringing in the migrants...Soros himself has a personal meeting with the PM, and then the investigation never happens

>A few days ago Italy states it will close its harbors to the migrants

>the next day, Vatican officials directly under the pope are accused of sex crimes--who then break character and declare their innocence instead of outright admitting it as in the past

>Today the story is no longer a headline, and neither is the story of Italy banning the migrant ships

How long has this been happening, how long have (((they))) been manipulating and destroying the Catholic church in order to make them obey their evil NWO???
Does anyone know about this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/29/world/europe/cardinal-pell-charges-australia.html
>>
>>131984353
>>
>>131984353
B-but we need migrants, they will work, pay taxes and pay for our welfare since we have low childbirth rate
>>
Don't worry our PM won't be stopped
They are wolves once they are on a case
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Works_of_Religion
>founded 1942
>Pope Pius XII
>"McGoldrick (2012) concludes that during the war:

Pius XII had genuine affection for Germany, though not the criminal element into whose hands it had fallen; he feared Bolshevism, an ideology dedicated to the annihilation of the church of which he was head, but his sympathies lay with the Allies and the democracies, especially the United States, into whose war economy he had transferred and invested the Vatican's considerable assets"

Any further questions?
>>
File: dont_call_me_shirly.png (108KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
dont_call_me_shirly.png
108KB, 396x385px
>>131984353
>GMO = genetically modified organism. Frankenfood.
>NGO = non government organization. Usually charities and think tanks, but really subversive groups funded by (((Soros))).

Every coup and revolution in the last 50 years can be traced to a Soros or CIA backed NGO. Put kicked them ALL out of Russia.
>>
>>131987660
>Soros

Just one of many NWO kingpins manipulating law, culture, and politics from the shadows of their mega mansions.
>>
>>131984353
is everybody blackmailed?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.