[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more quintessentially comfy white paradise

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cozy.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
Is there anything more quintessentially comfy white paradise than Huell Howser's California Gold?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwifsglMQrY

I was just in Folsom the other day and was ratchet and ghetto as shit. I want it back lads.
>>
>>131980212
>I was just in Folsom the other day and was ratchet and ghetto as shit.
Speak white people.
>>
Boy, you were in the wrong part of Folsom. Stay out of orangevale. Problem solved.
>>
>>131980295
fuck I didn't even notice that

have i been subverted
>>
>>131980212
Plus. At least it ain't Stockton
>>
>>131980356
Used to be able to get a nice orange freeze and hang out with the family at the Folsom outlets. Now it's filled with dindus with pants to their ankles.
>>
>>131980356
This. Folsom can be comfy.
>>
>>131980646
Plus those damn outlets are a frikin mall. Of course your are going to see wildlife.
>>
File: huell_camel.jpg (59KB, 563x352px) Image search: [Google]
huell_camel.jpg
59KB, 563x352px
>>131980212
regardless of whether OP knows how to navigate the mean streets of Folsom, Huell was the fucking man
he was the king of just diving in and talking to people like he grew up with them, and people just played along
>>
>>131980356
why the fuck are we ranking subtle gradations of the worst part of California.
>>
>>131981425
Um there are places worse than suck-a-tomato. Bakersfield? Oakland? Stockton? Calexico?
>>
>>131981425
Probably one of them silly Jeffersonites who don't wanna fight for this state
>>
>>131980356
>>131981746
It's like you've never been to Fresno...
>>
god you're all so fucking poor
>>
>>131980212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQtIiSuogyY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99Ek4YtTuw
>>
>>131980212
When I was 19, I met an older guy at a rest stop outside of Blythe, Ca. One thing led to another and he sucked my dick in the handicapped stall. We shared a drink from the vending machine after. Told me to go to college and stay away from strange men and rest stops. Got back to base in San Diego, see the same guy on a PBS station show talking about some place up near Yosemite. My only brush with a semi celebrity.
>>
>>131982759
What the fuck
>>
>>131984116
I want to be Huell Howser watching a dog eat an Avocado happy again.
>>
>>131985292
That's the Huell I remember as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.