[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beautiful white girl cleans graffiti off presidents Hollywood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 71

File: IMG_1582.jpg (316KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
316KB, 1242x2208px
So this beautiful blonde white girl cleans the graffiti off the presidents Hollywood star! And this is what this piece of shit says!

Apparently she is a radio and TV personality in Chicago! Anyone from Chicago have any knowledge of this scum?
>>
>>131979926
(((Chicago))) is basically scum of the earth.
>>
>>131980037
This is very true… So you think this kind of behaviour would be acceptable there?
>>
wow a black said hes goign to do something violent. literally shocked rn
>>
>>131980154
Ya ya nig gonna nog... whatever but this is the next level! First of all this girl is stunning, in that shit hole commie state, he needs to be crucified! Whites need to stick up for their based women, especially the extremely attractive ones; they are unicorns!
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (224KB, 1024x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
224KB, 1024x998px
>>131980280
Oh yes it did!
>>
>#RaisedRight

Hahaa, this triggers them so much, doesn't it?
>>
>>131980409
Of course it does. As much as they like to lie to others about their "progressiveness" they know they're actually full of shit. Nothing fills them with anger more than seeing a functional family out and enjoying each others company. They know that it's something they can't have and they want to make sure no one else can be happy.
>>
File: 1477571870858.jpg (108KB, 668x653px) Image search: [Google]
1477571870858.jpg
108KB, 668x653px
>>131980388
maybe they need to be replied to by our twitter army with pic related
>>
>>131980683
At the very least, if that guy is actually a TV personality and if anyone from Chicago can confirm that, provide the information and let's go!

They beat a old black homeless woman over that. OK that was pretty gutless, but now this is a beautiful blonde well behaved well well raised girl, that is going to be happy and he's going to do well in life unless she is murdered by a fucking sub human. Which sadly happens all too often
>>
>>131979926

Wow no surprise a white girl loves the biggest wahhabi semen slurping Zionist president her country has ever had
>>
File: maga girl v liberal girl.jpg (971KB, 1794x2532px) Image search: [Google]
maga girl v liberal girl.jpg
971KB, 1794x2532px
>>131979926
>>
>>131980886
You know nothing about her. You just saw a pretty girl attention whoring herself on Twitter and just assumed she's well raised and well behaved. Someone notify the authorities there's a virgin beta on the loose
>>
>>131980903
Yeah that's a fucking laugh, you do you know who their last president was correct, and you do understand who he competed against!? A woman who both herself and her husband basically audition with paid private speeches to the federal and the world banks… Tell me who owns those banks?

Worst thing you got on Trump, is that he is famous and rich as shit, and has women grovel over him because of that. And the man gets a chuckle out of it.
>>
>>131981160
she literally is holding a sign that says "raised right" cant you read
>>
>>131979926
Holy shit why is this socialy allowed to happen?
People with pure and selfless intentions are being demonized by this so-called " society "?
Is American society the pinnacle of degeneration and moral corruption?
>>
>>131981212
Lmao so you whole heartedly support the president who visited the Saudis first and Israel second. Who has Kushner among a majority of Jews in his cabinet. Who actually has Jewish grand children. Answer me this own question: why did you think Netanyahu loves trump so much? You're delusional. Keep sucking that Jewish cock like a good goy
>>
>>131981411
Oh that proves it she was definitely raised right then lmao
>>
>>131980388
god the left is so fucking racist
>>
>>131981436
She didn't do it to be selfless she did it to attention whore on Twitter. This is how western women think. This is about her
>>
>>131979926
In better days that savage ape would be swinging from a rope.
>>
>>131981160
You are very correct, all I know is she is a attractive white girl (pretty standard for attractive girls to do things for attention, so I concur )

However all of that is a irrelevant, the only thing I really care about is the fact that a black piece of shit ( extrapolating from crime stats) definitely legitimately angry, and like always pulling the race card and talking about violence, like a true black against women. an attractive white woman. Clearly not white trash, or black trash or Muslim trash etc.

> instantly brings up sexuality more specifically virginity

Well it's probably safe to say you actually are a virgin, if you're not you probably got it in with some dirty sluts and subconsciously don't think that counts… Which is reasonable. And you potentially have a degenerate family life. The way that my "assumption and "hit a nerve indicates that.

> Assume she's well behaved: Female, attractive, white, cleaning up graffiti

Just saying but that is a pretty safe assumption!
>>
>>131981013
what, the white girl's face is caked with makeup
look at her eyes, do you think people naturally have hundreds of eyelashes growing out of all sides of their eyes?

> eyes painted black
> lipstick
> face a different shade than her body, probably painted her face

the other girl has makeup too but neither are natural
>>
>>131979926
1. Attractive white female
2. Christian
3. Supporting US president

It's quite noble to see the true vitriol and hate coming from the SJWs in response to this. I thought "Love trumps hate"?
>>
>>131981590
Has /pol/ fallen so low that even we started to condemn the actions and the people that support our cause? I hope that you are just larping because this way of thinking is literally a road to nowhere.
>>
>>131979926

How tolerant a grown man threatens to hit women what a hero of our society
>>
You know anytime the star gets vandalized and some fuck post their face doing it they should be turned in.

Like that Jew fuck who smashed up the star he had to pay a bunch of money and went to jail for it.
>>
>>131981519
>>131981590
Palestine and Isreal is for the kikes. All of the peace trucks, road side bombings, and goat harems in the world will never change that Abdul
>>
>>131980671
gated communities are vital to the nigger problem
>>
>>131980903
Explain what dog country you're from again
>>
File: pol_waifu.png (770KB, 1450x1638px) Image search: [Google]
pol_waifu.png
770KB, 1450x1638px
>>131981851
She's attentionwhoring for alt-right internet points.

A real waifu wouldn't do that
>>
>>131981796
>blahblahblah...makeup...makeup...caked on...natural...blahblahblah
>female detected
Who else talks about makeup on a Manchurian Lego-architecture site? tits or gtfo
>>
>>131982008
Could you please elaborate on what you mean by "real waifu"

Just define " real waifu "
>>
>>131980037
>freeing LITERAL baboons in your country
You get what you deserve, amerikeks
Come to Apulia this summer and be my guest. I'll show you the proper way to use negro apes in the fields.
>>
>>131981488
Yeah I didn't really like that to be honest. But I'm not nearly arrogant enough to think I know exactly why he did it… Evidently you are!

Personally I think it was a PR stunt, you know to go against the whole "trumps a racist perpetuating". But maybe he is in deep with the juice, one thing for certain is Hillary Clinton was certainly in deep with the Jews. For all I know Trump could just be playing the part, to catch them off guard… Or like I said he could just be a Jewish puppet which is likely given the western system.

However he is working on shutting down sanctuary cities, he is deporting illegal immigrants by the truckload, illegals aren't even trying to get over the border as much, he is trying to identify voter fraud, he has directly called out globalism and basically pushes softcore nationalism just because the left has demonized the term so idiotically. He is calling out the mainly liberal media, and he is triggering liberals like no one has before.

And apparently Saudi Arabia is going to do more about terrorism now… I call bullshit, he made a multibillion dollar arm still with them which brings money to America but it's still fucking Saudi Arabia for chrissakes. And they pulled a move themselves cutting off ties with Qatar along with five other Muslim nations! Small possibility it is legit, however I feel it's more of a PR stunt.

Regardless stocks are up and American economy is doing very well!
>>
>>131979926
>triggered.jpg

>>131981436
People say what they want because they can. Its a small minority acting like this, really.
>>
>>131979926
>violence against women is A-OK as long as it's one of their pet niggers doing it

This is why feminism is useless. I guarantee not one of them condemned the dumb groid.
>>
>>131979926
blacks are legit sociopaths
>>
>>131982395
I genuinely hope so.
>>
>>131981013
>without make up
don't lie to yourself
>>
>>131982242
real waifu is someone I like
>>
>>131981796
>, pointing out that attractive girls wear make up

SEE...SEEE "they aren't natural"

I feel like you are a jealous disgruntled black woman, or a fat white feminist, or just some bitter Internet nerd if that's the case you would be on that shit like white on rice... but let's be real a girl like that most likely isn't hitting you up, maybe I'm wrong why do I know I'm just looking at a computer screen. Your argument is just pretty fucking ridiculous
>>
>>131982030
you're mad because you've found out she is fake
>>
>>131982468
>>131981796

obviously i know she has make up on in the pic. meant she could be pretty even without it.
>>
>>131982242
Real waifu is 2D and thus superior.
>>
>>131982547
> post image of a girl with heavy makeup and say she's not wearing makeup
> she's actually wearing heavy make up

stop being retarded
>>
>>131979926
But who was phone?
>just a casual photo opp for attention on twitter
>doing the right thing only when somebody is watching
>>
File: f25.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f25.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
>>131982620
Et tu, Marek?
>>
>>131979926
he didn't threaten her
he threatened white women period
>every white girl I see that looks slightly like you is getting punched in the fucking mouth
that's just a blatant threat against women, I hope this nigger really tries, I hope all of them do
>>
>>131982008
This is bullshit the woman pictured is a unicorn.
>>
>>131982008
Studying art history
> cring
but despite this by some miracle is not a totalitarian, Self-feeding, resentful liberal nut job!

> blonde, blue eyes, enjoys horseback riding
If you don't have her back especially against angry blacks you are a faggot of the worst degree!
>>
>>131982615
fake how? like it's a man? why would i care? fuck that dude talking about punching girls that look like her. that's a motherfucking sissy and does no favors for those that share his skin color. THAT's what I'm pissed off about, if you
>>
>>131982615
I'm really getting the jealous fat black woman vibe from this one gentleman
>>
>>131979926
You're assuming the black guy knows the white girl. I would doubt that he would actually do anything. Either way, girl should be packing.
>>
>>131982847
Some niggers are so angry and violent they will take their anger out on anyone that even resembles their "enemy"
>>
>>131981013
the leg thing is spot on though, even without context of degeneracy and vandalism involved, i can tell who is the bigger whore by body posture and hand gestures

>girl on left covering middle of legs while kneeling
>wearing a fashionable hat from a magazine
>sits up and hands politely in front middle of her body in cute polite form
>smiling at camera, keeps knees closed and hands covering her crotch area while taking picture

>girl on right squatting with legs wide open like shes taking a shit or riding a dick or both
>wearing see through skin tight leggings, we can see her knee is visible through pants from front and no doubt her trashy thong from the rear
>wearing a cheap baseball cap
>smiles with mouth entirely open instead of just showing teeth, as if ready to take cock
>holding up 2 middle fingers like a trashy piece of shit

yeah one of them is classy and one is garbage regardless of politics involved
>>
>>131979926
>Blacks viscously threaten white people for being normal people with their own set of values

Another day in America, huh?
>>
>>131983073
Pretty much. Niggers always gonna nig.
>>
>>131980388
>You were raised white becky

She already said she was raised right. No need to repeat that.
>>
>>131982008
>yoga
>art history
slut confirmed the rest is virtue signaling

what state is she in tho?
>>
File: IMG_1066.jpg (341KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1066.jpg
341KB, 819x1024px
>>131982847
Why at this point they will get away with it! And the problem is women are to naïve and often just want to fit in... so most of them will do anything to not come off even slightly racist even if it means doing something stupid: pic related
>>
>>131982982
This
>>
File: retard_chamber_1476169021741.jpg (98KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
retard_chamber_1476169021741.jpg
98KB, 576x768px
>>131982750
>reply to profoundly retarded post
> on /pol/
> "stop being retarded"

It's like (you) can't even into how retarded (you) are.
>>
>>131981013
>without makeup

She's blatantly wear a ton of make up, you blind cunts.
>>
>>131983193
I'm going to try to hang around art museums and get some art student qts

>>131982951
Texas

>>131983007
give up, you don't know a natural waifu from a maked up whore
>>
File: IMG_1207.jpg (608KB, 1515x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1207.jpg
608KB, 1515x1600px
>>131983242
Wrong pic
>>
>>131983485
Holy shit. Saved.
I hope this is 100% true.
>>
>>131983419
Do you honestly think attractive women do not wear make up? Is this real? And I don't see that much make up, trust me buddy I am very astute when it comes to picking out attractive women you are right this girl is by no means a 10 out of 10, but she is still fairly attractive… If you want to see what a make up whore looks like, there is that creature called Snoki or whatever
>>
>>131983419
she looks great desu i was just being jelly, go for it
>>
>>131982750
Never once did I say she's not wearing make up, I'm just pointing out how retarded it is to point out when a decently attractive to semi-attractive to extremely attractive woman wears make up! Pretty standard stuff.

> btw now I know you definitely are one of those three things I specified… At first I was going with better fat woman, but now it's just a disgruntled Internet nerd vibe.

I can assure you you would be in a state of jubilation if a girl like that came onto you
>>
>>131983485
good, fuck that bitch
>>
>>131983857
>moving those goalposts
She's hot, and yes I would like it if she hit on me. So what?

Everyone knows she's wearing make up, so if you say she isn't wearing make up, you'll be called out on it.
>>
>>131981569
Poor whitey *snif snof* must be hard to be opressed
>>
>>131981013
Yeah this is pretty accurate, she really isn't wearing anything remotely near a degenerate amount of make up. You have to understand the sun hat she is wearing, the camera, and the rest of her body is fully in the sun for the most part and she is very tanned. She's clearly wearing Standard eyeliner, and foundation or whatever that skins shaping stuff is, potential he wearing fake eyelashes but that is impossible to tell from this image. And it's not a big deal even if she is wearing them because they're not absurdly long
>>
>>131983732
she's long gone, probably already married to a nice Aryan man with a career. I'm still going to go to the art museums
>>
>>131984078
>France
>Black
Checks out.
>>
>>131980154
>>131981796
>>131982008
>>131982255

This is why we are feeling, there is nothing but dissidents among us! This is subhuman tier , But the actual sub humans will always be better at operating within total anarchy and degeneracy. It's like a tiger trying to take out a bull shark, we are not in our environment in which we thrived for so long. A real issue that should be answered with unanimity among the whites/Europeans, yet we are chipping at each other
>>
>>131979926
Yeah, it will be fucked up again in like 2 days max.
>LOOK AT ME I WIPED SOME FUCKING MARKER OFF A PIECE OF TILE!
>I AM A TRUE AMERICAN!
No you are an attention whore.
>>
>>131984078
Gtfo nigger
>>
>>131979926
>OOGA BOOGA

What else is new
>>
>>131984334
BTFO English teacher
>>
>>131984078
Yet again another example, my inner rage wants me to tell this....... individual to go lick the feet clean of the Muslims before their prayer time. But that is idiotic, that is not productive, that is subhuman tier! Ergo what nigroids do!

> then again it is France, there is a possibility it is a Muslim or a black, sad thing is I could say the same thing about pretty much any predominately white country!
>>
>>131982255
>Implying multiple Italian cities aren't Malmo tier
>>
>>131984667
>English """teacher"""
Sorry, I'm not a worthless parasite. Try again.
>>
>>131984667
Yet another reason to hate French.

>>131984888 (Checked)
>>
>>131984609
Here we go again!

I respect the Japanese so much more, despite not nearly contributing remotely as much as the white race. Nationalism, Unity, Japanese pride takes precedence. Not to mention they have a culture of mannerisms to an extreme extent.

However it is from America so it is very likely that it is a black or a Muslim or a Hispanic
>>
>>131984609
I wander in this parasitic mind, this girl is an attention whore… OK. What does that make the black man talking about punching all white women that look like her over what she did. What about the people that basically have a PTSD fit on a Hollywood star and then take a picture of it feeling fulfilled ?
>>
>>131980326
Clearly you forget, to basically turn public opinion on thier pet nogs, much like the pitiable Pitbull(biggest victim of nig attentions litterally getting them banned in some places), We need to antagonize them to act on their words, especially in Dem controlled safe areas where they 'do no wrong'.

People already have a distaste for MSM for Facebook has become a good liquid medium where you can provide these twitter screenshots with the Public record of assaults/murders that occur in conjunction.

Intangible threats leave these dunderheads spouting #notallmudslimes , Shit on someone's front lawn and the threat becomes far more real.
>>
>>131979926
If I see this nigger punch anyone, he's getting shot in the fucking face
>>
>>131984588
Not really.
We work negro apes to death here, literally. Then we bury them in the same fields they used to work in. We accommodate them in metal sheet huts near the fields, with no water, no electricity, no nothing.
They depend on their slave driver.
This is how you interact with the negro.
Fucking American "first worlders" allowed those LITERAL animals to roam their streets freely, frequent their social gatherings, fuck their women.
Kim Fat Un was right. The Jewnited States of America are the downfall of mankind.
>>
>>131983073
We already know they're thick straya
>>
>>131985235
True. Didn't some black just go on a shooting spree at a hospital in New York City?
>>
>>131984836
Name 3 European countries, Yankee cuck.
You'll be hard pressed to find a city where negro apes aren't shunned into small ghettos and kept in fear.
Guess why no "immigrant" ever wants to stay in Italy and they always skip for other European countries. They don't feel welcomed here, because they aren't. They don't feel safe or at home, because they're constantly being watched and controlled.
You forgot how to treat these animals, we didn't.
>>
>>131985350
Are you guys not accepting massive amounts of some of the worst the human species has to offer? I'm not saying this to take a shot at you, I am legitimately asking. Are the Moslems, from Turkey, Somalis, and God knows where else not arriving by the boatload every day ?

However the referendum you guys had in regards to leaving the EU was quite impressive wasn't it almost 70% for leaving?
>>
>>131985632
You have to admit that France, Sweden, and Germany are acting abhorrently
>>
>>131985654
We are not.
Check the stats, we are the least accepting of immigrants and niggers. After Poland maybe.
Our government is the least representative of its own country, in the whole history of our nation, it's a German puppet government. (((EU))) forced us to take the subhumans in, but rest assured Germoney will pay for this.
By the way we don't keep the subhumans here
>>
>>131985632
Regardless I agree with what you're saying, I believe in total segregation. Which is why when something like this happens, I feel like all whites/europeans should be out raged!
>>
Why am I the ONLY one who sees the Illuminati eye on the girl's hat?

Does NOBODY else see it?
>>
>>131985885
What is it really going to do to Germany though? And where are you sending them? I actually just seen a liberal article the other day freaking out about the Italian government threatening to shut down their ports in response to the EU trying to bring in refugees through Italy
>>
>>131981488
reminder that sean spicer said hitler never gassed the jews, then said jews weren't people on national television and trump didn't fire him
>>
>>131985952
Because there's nothing there, it's a fucking straw hat dude. Or are you talking about the disgusting widespread liberal? I don't even want to look at her too much
>>
>>131979926
She is hot. I'm going to break my 1 month no fap to her
>>
>>131986054
We send them to other EU counties according to EU laws. The ones we don't send, try to escape there anyway. Soros very well instructed them on the pros and cons of each EU host county. That's why many of them escape the """refugee centers""" (short for concentration camps and mafia's hiring companies) and make it for Germany and France.
>>
>>131985459
Dunno, hard for me to keep track of that while being abroad. If I kept track of nogs chimping it'd be like reading a new novel each day.
>>
>>131986218

I'm talking about the liberal.

The hat has an M with a eye smack dab in the middle of it. The placement of it is right inbetween the triangle-shaped part of the M.
>>
File: DDFoMXOW0AAlXRq.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
DDFoMXOW0AAlXRq.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>131979926
>tfw no Trump respecting gf
>>
>>131986340
Here you go this one is a doozy ( of course not a lot of media coverage, because the shooter is black as the night): http://abcnews.go.com/US/doctor-armed-assault-rifle-kills-injures-york-city/story?id=48378737

> Police sources said the alleged killer, who resigned from Bronx-Lebanon Hospital in 2015 over allegations he sexually harassed a co-worker, went to the 16th floor of the hospital looking for the doctor against whom he had the grudge. When he was told that the doctor wasn’t there, Bello opened fire, the sources said, wounding six.He then went to the 17th floor, where he encountered a female doctor in a hallway and fatally shot her, according to the sources. Bello then attempted to set himself on fire and then shot himself in the head, sources said.
>>
>>131986379
You are right, that is a university hat I believe too. That girl is disgusting, that meme is scary accurate
>>
>>131986473
The Germans here
>>
>>131986473
In the next war we will side with you again and then switch sides when the tides turn.
At that time, remember what you did to us and to Europe, you fucking cryptokikes.
>>
Safe space to your left snowflake putang
>>
>>131985632

vero
>>
>>131987213
Stop serving j00z. Rise again, Reich
>>
>>131987025
>t. sub-human spaghetti nigger
besides, I'm Arab, don't blame me for the nazis
>>
>>131987830
>roaches in muh Germany
What a sad state of things
>>
>>131981436
>Is American society the pinnacle of degeneration and moral corruption?
Yes. Social interaction there isn't even 0, it's negative. People are selfish, self-centered, arrogant and plain evil. What can you say about people being brainwashed since birth by both Russian Jews and American Jews?
You know how you had a crush, or best friend in elementary school? You realize that in the US, if teacher sees emotional bond of any kind between people (eg. crush, best friend), they separate them in different classes? What kind of people do you expect those kids will grow up into?

If you're a burger, that's the baseline to you, and since you've never traveled outside the US, you'll try to dispute that. Don't let them convince you otherwise.

If you don't believe me, ask some friend or someone who worked/lived in the US. If burgers don't believe this, come live in any European country for a month
>>
>>131984078
Day of the rope soon nigger.
>>
>>131979926
ugh white men these days not man enough to punch a girl in the mouth

i. must. have. this. mans. nigger. babies
>>
>>131986753
Unfortunately without some visual record of him threatening Like in OP to kill her we can't use it for leverage and they'll default to 'muh gun are to blame, he a good boy'. Remember you have to box them in on the issue, while -they- will stick to their narrative, other people on the fence will sway against what they see as an undigested amount of retardation. Remember this is also in the Bronx, not suburbia where the fags hide out in their hugbox, high enough in the tower to not encounter the ferals.
>>
>>131982951
Most of the girls I met that did horseback riding were spoiled children
>>
>>131981013
White vs white hispanic
>>
>>131989477
only rich people can afford a horse and only a daddys little girl will convince him to buy her one
>>
>>131984078
We're coming for your ZUP, crescent rat.
>>
kingtrillax aka Juwan Evans attends Parkland College, would be a shame if Juwan got expelled because they received so many complaints
>>
File: typical_nigger.png (113KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
typical_nigger.png
113KB, 630x460px
>>131979926
I got this boys
>just woke up 5:17 AM
>have tons of beer (at least 30)
>cuckanada day reason to drink and be a cunt
Today it's nigger harassment day for me. Good morning /pol
Gimmie your best and I'll spam this nig
>>
>>131989864
>would be a shame if Juwan got expelled because they received so many complaints
I'm on it, what state is parkland college in? jewgoogle gave me a few to many
>>
>>131981013
>short shorts
>tank top
>exposes her hair like a whore
>not a whore
Lmao desu
>>
>>131990065
Illinois parkland.edu
>>
>>131979926
She needs a good raping desu
>>
>>131979926
Every nigger that would punch her would get the rope.
>>
>>131987287
You know how the timeline goes, Italibro.

Give us a Mussolini.
>>
>>131983485
no way is this pic legit i just think its a ploy to get us spreading this shit. seems a bit fake.
>>
>>131990065
Wtf I love leaves now!
>>
File: canadaday_drunk_fun.png (121KB, 969x768px) Image search: [Google]
canadaday_drunk_fun.png
121KB, 969x768px
>>131990365
>parkland.edu
>>131990123
Thanks anon, the nigger just got this, bow to the fake kikes!
>>
>>131986753
There was plenty of media coverage earlier today when the news first hit, it was front page of MSN and a few other sites. Then it came out that the shooter was black and it got buried. Shocking!
>>
>>131984078
*oppressed
>>131990827
Fucking A. Rosenstone
Good going, leaf
>>
>>131981590
Anything that makes the left froth at the mouth is excusable.
>>
File: wyPAh[1].png (75KB, 707x878px) Image search: [Google]
wyPAh[1].png
75KB, 707x878px
>>131985632
>Name 3 European countries
I can name all of them, and put them on a map. Knowing geography is not an accomplishment, Spaghetti-nigger. Unless you can name over 160 countries, you're not special.

You're talking as if niggers and spics aren't cowed into submission outside of their quarantine zone. After hurricane Katrina, tons of niggers wound up in Anchorage, spiked the crimerate up to be one of the top 10 highest in the US, and then promptly got killed or jailed. In Texas, it's legal to shoot a nigger who is running away from you with your property. Several people in Florida are serial nig-slayers, because the retarded ooga-boogas don't understand the meaning of "stand your ground", and the Whites are more than happy to ventilate a baboon.

While Italy is far less cucked than most of Europe, you're still below even Poland, because at least the Poles are standing up for their right to borders.
>>
>>131990827
Solid post Canadaman.
Maybe you're not all shitposters after all.

You'd better post that.
>>
File: leafDay_fun2.png (37KB, 975x544px) Image search: [Google]
leafDay_fun2.png
37KB, 975x544px
>>131991124
>
>>131990365
>>131990365
>>131990123
>>131989570
>>131989426
>>131989426
>>131991357

etc
any of you anons have any witty shit I can tweet this guy? I'm just kinda drunk and crude right now...this.. >>131990827 was probably the most tact I can spare this morning. Also if anyone can track down his profs or dad (kek) I'll send whatever, 7 proxies and all that
>>
>>131983485
Mix it up lol
>>
>>131987025
Please do you have no idea how much of a favour you would be doing us by being against us.
>>
>>131983242
Holy shit this is not fake
>>
>>131983485
BURN THE COAL
>>
>>131991312
>>131991312
The ape situation in the USA is completely out of control and there's no denying around this. They live and eat with you, they sit right next your daughters in the classroom, they shit up your cities everywhere. Just because a few places in the whole fucking USA correctly deal with negros like they should, doesn't detract from the fact that you are Nigger Central and (((you))) flooded the world with negro music, negro trends, negro "culture".
Europe is fucked up, we got millions of camel jockeys running around and blowing up, but I know my country can get back to normal.
Honestly, I don't know how you guys over the pond will be able to deal with the negro problem once and for all.
Maybe you should send them all to die in, some (((""""""""""""war"""""""""""""))) of yours.

We can't deal with our borders. We can segregate and enslave negros, but we can't patrol borders in arms. That's the government's prerogative.
Poland is not an EU - enslaved country, we are.
>>
>>131981013
Her boyfriend is also white.

Truly a #RaisedRight girl.

Check the salty comments here by the so called "tolerant left"
https://twitter.com/makenna_mg/status/866107020667084802
>>
>>131979926
niggers are dumb and only care about GIBS. thats not new
>>
>>131981796
>look at her eyes, do you think people naturally have hundreds of eyelashes growing out of all sides of their eyes?

Elizabeth Taylor did.
>>
File: 1498099481724.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1498099481724.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>131986188
>88
>>
>>131979926
BAN ASSAULT SOAP AND WATER!
>>
>>131983485
>rest in peace
Nah burn in hell bitch
>>
File: 1498607271897.jpg (124KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
1498607271897.jpg
124KB, 960x732px
>>131980409
Shit thats viral catchy
>>
We should use that
Just post something like "how many of you are white and blond, these people are against you" or someshit like that
>>
>>131982008
>my horse
every single women I know who has said they owned a horse is or was insane
>>
>>131979926
I wonder if she would have done it without being able to post about it online
>>
>>131993359
Everyone knows she would not have , 50$ says she was trying to impress some guy. The real issue here is spamming the nigger about his violent hate speech and anti-sematism (when in doubt, evoke the jew)
>>
>>131979926

Every nigger I see looks like a chimp, who are the real losers?
>>
>>131994055
>who are the real losers?
The chimps, but they live for it.
http://www.youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
>>
>>131980154
im LITERALLY shaking. who knew african americans could be so violent???
>>
>>131981013
I like how all the can do is through buzz words at Trump like racist and misogyny. Most of them don't even know what they're angry at. They just heard from the media that they shouldn't like Trump because of 'insert buzzword'
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (133KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
133KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>131993291
Yes. Equestrians are mentals.
>>
>>131981013
>Thedifferencebetweentheleftandright.jpg
>>
File: behindis.png (11KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
behindis.png
11KB, 500x560px
>>131988756
YOU brought this onto us kike, fuck off.
>>
>>131984588
The eternal kike is why we don't. We have subverters who appear white and they control most institutional which now espouse white guilt. Even myself after being here for so long can stick easily feel the guilt. 20 years of brainwashing is hard to shake.

No other race has detractors who look like them.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-32-51.png (602KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-22-32-51.png
602KB, 1080x1920px
>>131982951
It could be worse

She could have studied art history and be this
>>
desu i feel sorry for the guys who maintain the hollywood stars, always having to clean up the miss liberals make on Donald's star.
>>
File: gy784H3.jpg (840KB, 1600x1172px) Image search: [Google]
gy784H3.jpg
840KB, 1600x1172px
>>131979926
>tfw you'll never wife her
>>
File: 1487569041859.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487569041859.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>Serious Inquires: [email protected]
>>
>>131994592
They are maintained by fan groups, if no one pays or works to maintain a star, it will fall into disrepair

Understandably, Donald Trump has a large fan club
>>
>>131994582
She's honest at least.
>Queer. Vegetarian. Cancer.
>>
>>131987025
Attaboy macaroni
>>
>>131979926
You burgers need to start deporting all the non-white non-Christians or your country is fucked.
>>
>>131982008
Lovely girl if she can match the description in reality.
>>
>if we kick out illegals, who will do the cleaning?

I guess there'd be less to clean to begin with.
>>
>>131980388
Funny. I wish I could do the same to make a few worthless colored people mad AF
>>
>>131983485
This pic is from like 7 years ago. I was the first warning when (((multiculturalism))) began.
>>
>>131983485
>>131983629
>>131990270
The murder victim is not the same as the woman in the music video. This fake pic has been posted here for years, and newfags always fall for it.
>>
File: 1498612640530.jpg (42KB, 458x560px) Image search: [Google]
1498612640530.jpg
42KB, 458x560px
>>131982008
>believing all the bullshit this bitch wrote
>>
oh? black people are violent? why don't you say that to one's face and see what happens!
>>
File: mackenzie-king.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mackenzie-king.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>131996214
>first warning when (((multiculturalism))) began.
>7 years ago
Much farther back anon. 1965 for both 'murrica and Cuckistan, was then end of 'merit based' and predominately white immigration. I don't mean to be rude anon, but get your shit together. It's important to know how we got to this point, it's important to know just how we were sold out by the globalist kikes. As early as 1933 and as late as 1948, Canada had a "none is too many" policy when it came to the JQ, Mackenzie King, our WW2 PM knew the problem with the kikes and the chinks, and is probably rolling in his grave as Cancuk celebrates 150 years today, but nothing of detail about our history can be found by the average joe before the 60's.
>>
>>131985235
>just follow example of my false flag fake coup.
t. President for Life, Erdogan
>>
>>131985654
Nah man, they wash up upon the Italian shore but Italy gives shit-fuck about them and let's them rot away. No free housing, no jobs, no Italian pussy. They're a lot of them there, but it's human ((rights)) a.k.a smuggler organisations that pick the apes up from the coast of Lybia and dumb them in Germany/France/Netherlands/Belgium. Italy has been against it since day one, but since they're on route they suffer most(Greek islands as well).
>>
File: 1498756017383.jpg (532KB, 1356x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1498756017383.jpg
532KB, 1356x1417px
>>131996214
Only 7 years?
>>
>>131993291

Fucking this.
>>
>>131997712
i love those jewtube comments

"WHATCHU MEAN BLACK PEEPO ARE VIOLINT OH U WUDDNT SAY DAT TO MUH FACE ELSE ID FUCKIN BASH U "

niggers are so fucking clueless
>>
File: 1498851324188.png (3MB, 1380x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1498851324188.png
3MB, 1380x1086px
>>131979926
>>
File: Monfalcone, Italy.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Monfalcone, Italy.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>131984836
Here is an Italian city that looks like Islamabad.
>>
>>131981981
>Mudslime flag
>hates wahabis
>butthurt about Trump
Iran obviously.
>>
>>131993189
lost
>>
>>131979926
>A fucking nigger

A'ight, just wait 'till 5-0 pulls him over and he chimps out, he won't act so tough with a few 9mm rounds in him.
>>
>>131999168
Now that's quality.
>>
>>131999100
They're pretty much like mudlsimes desu

>wachu mean we's violent ? Say that 2 me n we gon see who's violent.
>what do you mean we are not peaceful ? IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE WE'LL BLOW YOU UP
>>
>>131981912
He's a nigger what do you expect
>>
>>131999723
ha subversive potential
>>
File: 1498044081326.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1498044081326.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>131991500
Go get em leaf!
>>
>>131999168

>Open bottle of liquor out on the street.

The degeneracy knows no bounds.
>>
>>131981590
Fuck off you Arab cunt, you're not in a position to comment on females over the age of 10, or your wife.
>>
>>131989946
based leaf
>>
>>131999023
>tfw deus ex predicts a manufactured mass epidemic
>>
File: leafday_lulz3.png (139KB, 978x504px) Image search: [Google]
leafday_lulz3.png
139KB, 978x504px
>>131979926
>>132000160
>>132001007
OK I finally got the automated reply, and now I have the direct no. for the admissions and records (pic) to fucking bad it's saturday, I'm calling anyway. Someone else save this shit, I work all next week, it will seriously cut into my nigger harassment quota
>>
File: leafday_lulz4.png (20KB, 818x447px) Image search: [Google]
leafday_lulz4.png
20KB, 818x447px
>>132003270
>new e-mail
they just might be taking this jew seriously boys
>>
>>131981436
>Is American society the pinnacle of degeneration and moral corruption?

Yes. I thought everyone knew that.
>>
>>131979926
At least they can tell us apart.
>>
File: 133235364776.jpg (54KB, 900x509px) Image search: [Google]
133235364776.jpg
54KB, 900x509px
>>131990085
epic rp my dude
>>
>>131994278
>>131999056
>>131993291
Sex is amazing tho. Those tights...
>>
File: 1493696113975.jpg (79KB, 677x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493696113975.jpg
79KB, 677x571px
Creepy.
>>
>>131999204
>Monfalcone

ow boy I can't wait for the first european islamic republic
>>
>>131979926
Someone call him a misogynist and report him for threats of violence
>>
File: 1398152141213.gif (2MB, 290x191px) Image search: [Google]
1398152141213.gif
2MB, 290x191px
>>132006571
fuck no,do not interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake,by all means hire a security team for her and walk right up to his door and let her ask the nigger " well here I am" and film it because that would infuriate them even more.
this chick just redpilled most white girls for just cleaning up and she is probably gonna get rewarded from Trump.
>>
File: 1367405131967.gif (1MB, 297x225px) Image search: [Google]
1367405131967.gif
1MB, 297x225px
>>132007547
also the only real defence the left have aginst this is because " woman wanted attention"...well isn't that a bit sexist?
they really fucked themselves with this incident.
>>
>>131981013
(She had makeup on, just natural looking makeup) lil FYI but continue on
>>
>>131980409
it works on so many levels
>>
>>131979926
So tolerant!!!
>>
File: 1368040919215.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1368040919215.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>132008319
do liberals really think they were raised right means they were raised republican? because I think it might be true and it scares me that they don't think of family values.
>>
File: 4L_NUX4Ukgr.jpg (52KB, 557x723px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NUX4Ukgr.jpg
52KB, 557x723px
>>131979926
When does the lynching start?
>>
>>131980388
>ooga booga but ybithces were spose to love us!
I get the feeling those Basketball Americans feel more betrayed than anything. Remember how upset they were when they found out over 50% of white women voted for Trump, it crushed them.
>>
>>131981723
You type like you're 50 years old.
Leave my board gramps.
>>
/pol/ busts a nut over a white slut and a nigger. Congratulations
>>
>>132000387
Get out of my country
>>
>>131980037
>live in Illinois for ten years
>watch as the entire area's infrastructure just falls the fuck apart because Chicago steals all the state's funding for gibmedats

Glad that shithole is collapsing and I got out when I did.
>>
File: 1352868255838.jpg (82KB, 675x945px) Image search: [Google]
1352868255838.jpg
82KB, 675x945px
>>132009268
different country but I know that feel man,have a hug.
>>
>>131980388
>You were raised white
My own personal experience does indeed indicated whites are the only ones to care about shared public spaces enough to clean them.
>>
>>131980388
>OOGA BOOGA gittin punched in da fucken mouf
Any Chiraqi whites with nothing to lose, /pol/ has a mission for you...
>>
>>131983485

The toll has been collected.
>>
File: 1457393340752.jpg (143KB, 877x1317px) Image search: [Google]
1457393340752.jpg
143KB, 877x1317px
>>132010208
Japanese clean up other ppls russibh at olympics and stuff like that too... you know why? it was out of respect.
>>
>>131979926
>implying he wasnt going to punch white women already
>>
>>132010727
>it was out of respect.
That's exactly it. Even if you don't like someone for their political views, defacing public property over it is just petty, disrespectful and rude.
>>
>>132010948
its the forte of the brown people
>>
>>131982008
>speaks Russian
holy shit
dont tell Clinton
>>
File: 1419858440834.jpg (84KB, 850x517px) Image search: [Google]
1419858440834.jpg
84KB, 850x517px
>>132010948
got a pic you might like anon.
brings a fucking tear to my eye when we could have teamed up with the japs for cuties and germans for winning the world...and now look what we are talking about? niggers wanting to attack whites for showing respect.
>>
>>131984078
Tues-toi Ahmed pauvre petite sous-merde consanguin.
>>
>>132011072
And Jews. And other undesirables.
>"You don't believe in the Holohoa--I mean Holocaust? Enjoy tranny and pedophilia normalization!"
>>
>>131981851
I agree but at the same time, you post there and you ask for it all. Interjecting yourself into a public forum opens you up to all ridicule
>>
File: 1457717606879.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457717606879.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>132012899
like you just did you annoying faggot,when you say "you post there" you must realise how that makes you sound like a shill who does not belong "here"?
lurk moar next time newshill.
>>
>>132013211
Now you're getting it! Eat shit you cocksucking faggot
>>
File: 1441485983645.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1441485983645.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>132013439
classic liberal shill tactic when you get exsposed.
your paymaster will punish you for that slip up.
>>
File: cjsqk.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
cjsqk.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>131981013
>without makeup
>>
>>131980037
ILLINOIS

P A Y
A
Y

D E N B T S
E
N
B
T
S
>>
File: 1369202972571.jpg (41KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369202972571.jpg
41KB, 450x600px
the shills really do not not know how to deal with this thread if anyone has noticed,"she wears make up" is like saying "a man shaves".
Is that all you really have?
>>
>>132013211
Shutup you British shill. Cock sucker.
>>
>>131983062

Her legs are closed because she's wearing a short skirt, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1369201530033.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1369201530033.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>132014073
it's OK lad,consider that as your shill lesson learned for the day,when you say something like " you /pol/ " or literally saying "there" instead of 4chan you really do stick out like the shills you are or atleast newfags.
>>
>>131981013
i don't like trump but she should be able to promote her opinion without a racial personal attack

something like "i disagree - trump is a shitty president" would be appropriate
>>
File: tsdef3.jpg (433KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tsdef3.jpg
433KB, 960x540px
Add text and spread if you want.
>>
>>131981411
She's talking about political affiliation, anon. She was raised ON the right.
>>
File: derailer.jpg (121KB, 540x719px) Image search: [Google]
derailer.jpg
121KB, 540x719px
>>132014410
I heard of a fighting stance and CIA's power stance but what do you even call that ? the legs make less sense than pic related.
are her legs actually deformed? or just a really weird angle?
>>
>>132014410
>>131979926

I'm surprised she was able to finish the job.
>>
File: photo (3).jpg (54KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
photo (3).jpg
54KB, 374x374px
>>131980388
>#RaisedRight

Dumb goyim
>>
>>132014410
Merchant missing
>>
File: 1459217309893.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459217309893.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>132015349
can we flip this somehow? the dad left them to be raised left? I dunno I am not good with coming up with stuff like this.
>>
>>131999204
count the women
>>
File: Nigger WHORE.jpg (170KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger WHORE.jpg
170KB, 600x536px
This is good symbolism of the entire world.

To complete the picture they should add a jew that pays the black bitch with the white girls "tax money".

Remember Trump is a jewish stooge nothing less nothing more.
>>
File: tsdef4.jpg (440KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tsdef4.jpg
440KB, 960x540px
>>132014983
its called the spic squat

>>132015286
the left pic was actually after the right one

>>132015452
here you go senpai
>>
Time to shitpost some Twitter accounts.
>>
File: 1461135698532.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461135698532.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>131994479
>Even myself after being here for so long can stick easily feel the guilt. 20 years of brainwashing is hard to shake.

I have never in my life felt white guilt. I voted the most right party when I was 19 years old. Feels good
>>
File: 1460436650875.png (132KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1460436650875.png
132KB, 396x385px
>>132015998
so you are obviously on our side so why that flag? it just makes most here ignore you when you are actually trying to help.nothing wrong with it really but just makes me feel uneasy about trusting anyone with you lads using newflags.
>>
File: girlcode.jpg (226KB, 869x1776px) Image search: [Google]
girlcode.jpg
226KB, 869x1776px
>>131979926
>>
>>132014238

>because

one step deeper thought and:

when choosing what to wear that day subject x thought "hmm a cute skirt! i like! ...means i have to maintain more classic feminine form but i like that! that's me!"

subject y) thought "i'll wear leggings i'm in the mood for adventure and shit"

neither thought is bad
but the posture and attitude of subject y has turned out to be vulgar?

so

kys mick
>>
File: 1497245753563.png (485KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1497245753563.png
485KB, 630x630px
>>131981013
>Those stickers
>RACISM
>RACISM
>RACISM
>TRANSPHOBIA
>MISOGYNY
>RACISM
>GROW UP

These people will never get a fucking clue
>>
Its hard to let go of kek for me, when we initially discovered it was a fun time delving into the occult and finding all kinds of weird connections. Now normie redditors co opted this shit and even sell merch with kek on it. Makes me sad.
>>
File: xw39u_d.jpg (70KB, 640x664px) Image search: [Google]
xw39u_d.jpg
70KB, 640x664px
>>131980903
Piss off, dune coon. Mohammed was a faggot. He liked sucking off camels dicks and drinking the urine of three year old girls while they dumped a bucket of pigs blood on his faggot sand nigger head.
>>
File: 1442242635331.jpg (106KB, 825x620px) Image search: [Google]
1442242635331.jpg
106KB, 825x620px
>>132016801
>subject y) thought "i'll wear leggings i'm in the mood for adventure and shit"
defacing public pavement is now considered an adventure?
pic related is a bitch ready for adventure not wearing leggings and squatting over an even surface putting down stickers...I thought you lot were inspired by Lara Croft and this is what you think is exciting?
>>
>>131993291
Very true.
>>
>>131979926
and they wonder why they used to be lynched
>>
File: 1460758041191.jpg (121KB, 460x1491px) Image search: [Google]
1460758041191.jpg
121KB, 460x1491px
>>132017336
liberals hate horses though.
>>
>>131983485
I hope she had a very painful death
>>
>>131979926
I knew right away from looking at her that she isn't from California . There are no people that white here, they either moved away or mixed into the shitskin brown populous.
>>
>>131981488
>why did you think Netanyahu loves trump so much?
because bibi is a nationalist and he knows his people will suffer from the globalists' agenda just like ours
>>
File: 1389949950434.jpg (162KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389949950434.jpg
162KB, 961x720px
>>132017804
stop responding to newflags and especially kek flags that somehow blame Trump for everything please frenchbro.
>>
>>131999168
Even 6 months in and they are still butthurt. I guess they want him for another four years if they keep this up.
>>
>>132014410
Ironically the girl on the left actually likes the 'black' """""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""" ( check her twitter )
>>
File: 1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg (191KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg
191KB, 500x493px
>>132018588
so in your opinion why would she piss off all these niggers cleaning up the Trump star?
1. attention( all women do that)
2. trained to clean by the patriarchy?
>>
>>132018588
You mean the one on the right? That's sad to know. Nigger shit is mainstream now I could see how it could happen, hopefully she distances herself from that filth.
>>
>>131979926
Cops should be notified.
>>
>>132019186
>Cops should be notified.
>California
They won't do anything. The entire LAPD needs shot and replaced with people who actually uphold the law.
>>
>>131981160
I know she didnt, in that moment, threaten to punch every nigger she saw in the mouth.

Probably not raised right enough, but the only evidence available shows her being well mannered. Even if she's a tad attention whoreish.
>>
File: 1369198241808.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1369198241808.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>132019263
that sounds awfully like an antifa post.
>>
>>131989946
Just call him a nigger on like 40 alt accounts. I would but I deleted my account because I started taking Twitter too seriously. I got a few prominent twitterers and a senator to retweet my posts first though... I should make a new Twitter.
>>
>>131982008
The bitch is 26 and she is closing on on the wall and now she needs her beta cuck to step up and provide for her sagging tits.

This is what is really happening here just seeing the looking for man in the 25-36 range for long term dating and that she wants kids proves it.
>>
>>132019263
there is a such thing as chain of command. if the mayor tells them to sit on their asses while some crusty hippies burn down a college, they will sit on their asses while some crusty hippies burn down a college.
>>
>>132019587
A good police force would have already gotten rid of those faggots. The LAPD enables those larping children because they don't care about the law.
>>
>>132019750
Then the mayor needs shot too.
>>
File: 1381777064301.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1381777064301.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>132019684
woman seeks attention,that is the only argument you liberals have for this entire fucking thread.
all women want attention you twat,what else do they do anything for?
someone tell these shills they need to say something new...god dammit.
>>
>>132019857
this i agree with
>>
>>131979926
Can someone translate what the nig nog wrote?
>>
File: 1353585067767.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1353585067767.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>132019826
>>132019857
can you at least try not to sound like antifa? a little bit of effort at least would help.
>>
>>132020132
I'm a legit fascist though, according to most people.
>>
>black guy talks about beating women
What's new?
>>
>>131982008

>Constantly bringing up her horse

She gets off while riding it 100%
>>
Account has been deleted
>>
>>132014325
>>132013928
Dang... it's real.I thought it was shoped.
BONER KILLER!
>>
File: 1366006625174.gif (2MB, 227x131px) Image search: [Google]
1366006625174.gif
2MB, 227x131px
>>132020247
well you want to shoot the cops and mayor,let me guess how you feel about Trump and his families saftey?
>>
File: RTS11U5B-1-1024x683.jpg (178KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
RTS11U5B-1-1024x683.jpg
178KB, 1024x683px
>>131979926
>>
>>132020708
They don't subvert the law and let domestic terrorists openly operate, so they should be kept safe.
>>
File: 1362332006911.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1362332006911.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>132020822
truck route sign totally blocked off from traffic...is that islamophobic?
>>
>>131980037
*America
>>
>>131980388

I agree with them, she deserves to get knocked out.
>>
shills are noticing how they can not argue and are just shitposting now,new thread needed.
>>
>>131981013
She's not negro she's Mexican.
>>
>>131994582
>art history and linguistics

lmao
>>
You'd have to be a complete idiot to have "nothing but respect" for Donald Trump. Any neutral observer can see that he is a flawed president and a flawed human being.
>>
>>132021831
>Any neutral observer can see that he is a flawed president and a flawed human being.
That settles that, better burn the constitution.
>>
File: 1363351336036.gif (1018KB, 268x158px) Image search: [Google]
1363351336036.gif
1018KB, 268x158px
>>132021608
>>132021768
see? they are just concentrating on horse riding and 1/8 negro not being mexican.
someone make a new thread before I piss myself.
>>
>>131982406
Keep black people away from tires, lighters and civil society
>>
File: GG.jpg (52KB, 293x473px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
52KB, 293x473px
>>131979926
>Be dumb attention whore on social media
>Get negative attention
What seems to be the problem here?
>>
>>131992627
>Her boyfriend

While you virgins worship her for her "purity" and "traditionalism" she's getting fucked every night by her Chad boyfriend>>131992737
>>
>>131986379
That hat is from Monster University the sequel to Monsters Inc.
>>
>>132021950

Where in the constitution does it say you have to blindly have "nothing but respect" for the president?
>>
File: 1236479271.jpg (11KB, 236x336px) Image search: [Google]
1236479271.jpg
11KB, 236x336px
>>132010948
This. It's subhuman tier.
>>
File: Jews and Booze.jpg (48KB, 331x499px) Image search: [Google]
Jews and Booze.jpg
48KB, 331x499px
>>132009221
How's it feel being such a good goy for the alcohol companies?
>>
>>132018893
>>132019107
No no no, I was talking about that filipino girl. The one that is showing middle fingers.

I checked her twitter and he is Uber Tier Basic Bitch. You know, kardashians, rap and "fuck republicans"

On his pic rel she is on the left instead of right.
>>
>>132023307
she*
>>
>>131981912
>How tolerant a grown man threatens to hit women what a hero of our society

No, the "tolerant" grown men are the white ones who say we must tolerate baboons like this threatening and beating our women.

This isn't a tolerant man, he's a nigger.
>>
>>131979926
>This post with tweet
>Democrat Resistance now working on 25th Amendment impeachment, claiming he's mentally unstable

This post makes my argument: reopen Asylums for leftards.
>>
File: dt.jpg (6KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
6KB, 300x225px
>>131990270
https://www.thelocal.se/20110610/34284
It took 5 seconds you thick nigger.
It was not her riding the black man though.
>>
File: 1498022577920 (1).jpg (999KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
1498022577920 (1).jpg
999KB, 1568x2146px
>>131981013
>MUH RACISM
>MUH MISOGINY
>MUH HOMOPHOBIA
Daily reminder this is how Jewish capital protects itself. Do not fall into the trap.
>>
>>131982008
>horse girl

Fucking run
>>
>>131981851
no, the muzzie that youre replying to doesnt know much about freedom
>>
>>131979926

Black men threatening violence against white girls is totally okay with Twitter policy, feminists don't have a problem with it either, nope no toxic masculinity detected.
>>
File: 1498794649899.png (1011KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
1498794649899.png
1011KB, 700x616px
>>131985235

I didn't read what you said because you're a roach and have nothing to contribute to society except for being food for pigs. Here's a pic of how all roaches should be.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.