[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER TOUCH ANY VERSION OF THE BIBLE OTHER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 103

File: THE KING JAMES BIBLE.jpg (661KB, 1200x872px) Image search: [Google]
THE KING JAMES BIBLE.jpg
661KB, 1200x872px
DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER TOUCH ANY VERSION OF THE BIBLE OTHER THAN THE KJV

DAILY REMINDER:

KJV (WORD OF GOD)
http://biblehub.com/kjv/romans/13-1.htm

*SAME EXACT VERSE IN THE "NEW AND IMPROVED" VERSION*

http://biblehub.com/nlt/romans/13-1.htm

WHAT
THE
HELL

SATAN WALKS AMONG US IN THE FLESH OF THE DEMONS THAT IS EVIL HUMANS

WE NEED TO WAKE UP

WAKE.
UP.

THESE ARE NOT ALL RANDOM COINCIDENCES. SATAN WANTS YOU TO DIE.
HE WANTS YOU TO BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY.

DO NOT LET HIM. READ THE KJV. NEVER TOUCH ANY OTHER VERSION OF THE BIBLE.

> "oh but evil doesnt really exist. it's just bad people"

STOP.
BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD.
JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
I REPEAT: JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.
BELIEVE IN HIM, FAITH IS HOPE. NEVER EVER SUBMIT TO SATANS DECEPTIONS. HE WILL TELL YOU THAT FAITH IN ANYTHING IS STUPID.
NEVER EVER FALL FOR IT.

PRAISE GOD
>>
Never relent, preach the word of God to everyone who can hear it.
>>
>>131977820

Fuck you, faggot. I only read copper scrolls. Enjoy your word of men.
>>
Read the Pāli Canon instead
>>
>>131980058

buddhists deny the existence of a creator, they deny God

how about you take your thinly veiled satanism and go be trash somewhere else
>>
File: jews.jpg (14KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
14KB, 300x282px
>>131977820
bump
>>
>>131977820
I agree.
>>
>>131977820
Those verses mean the same thing you dumb mother fucker. Besides, if you are going to demand a single version standard, the only viable option is to learn Greek, Aramaic, and Hebrew and read the originals.
>>
>>131980351
Your god has a lot to learn
>>
there is No "good" or "evil"

your belief or dependency in this morality that your culture has imposed on you is why your heaven demands hell.

You haven't got a chance
>>
File: 1493480587543.jpg (30KB, 415x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493480587543.jpg
30KB, 415x404px
>>131980351
>Buddhists deny God meme.
WRONG
Buddhists can believe in God if they want to, they just don't have to.

It's up to each practitioner if they chose to accept a creator or not. I've met countless Monks from Thailand that believed in God or gods.
Then I met a monk that doesn't believe in God or anything after death.

Stop being to edgy.
>>
>>131980590

immediately the demon gets to the point.

"oh there is no right or wrong, it's just as correct for you to kill yoruself as it is to have a family, work, have children and live a good life! choose between the two options arbitrarily!"
>>
>>131980541

no, there are subtle but important differences. The devil does not jerk the wheel, he turns it slowly and gradually.

"submitting to the government" is slightly different than "being subject to the government".

ONE means that you ought to make a decision to submit, the other one is just to state the fact of the matter that you are gonna be a subject.
Not only that, "let every soul be subject" also means more like 'shall' than 'must'. A LOT more actually.
Everyone SHOULD be subject to a higher authority and that is a CORRECT thing to believe in because without government we dont really have a civilization, do we? Without any higher powers, we would all be running around in the forest naked, doing our own thing.
There is always some higher power, it's basically telling us that if somebody is strong and wise and somehow got into power, he must have something that is ordained by God therefore.
>>
KJV best version

http://biblehub.com/john/7-13.htm
>KJV: Howbeit no man spake openly of him for fear of the Jews.
>NIV: But no one would say anything publicly about him for fear of the leaders.
>>
>>131977820
What the fuck
>>
>>131980924
When Buddhists say God we are referring to Brahma, when Christians/Jews/Muslims say God they mean the jealous god YHWH
>>
>>131977820

KJV is literally the shittiest translation available. Nevermind that it uses archaic as fuck languate, the fuckers who wrote it couldn't read greek to save their fucking lives.
>>
>>131981776

You don't deserve a 1776 get your treasonous faggot
>>
>>131977820
I agree the KJV is the best version of the Bible in English. Scholars attacking its accuracy of translation argue from the standpoint that "muh older Alexandrian documents" are more genuine because they've been dated back further than the copies of the Textus Receptus. They ignore the fact that Alexandria was a capital of gnostic beliefs and there was undoubted tampering with the biblical books. The KJV is the best version. It is the most poetic, sonorous and mellifluous of translations and there is a reason it refuses to leave.
>>
>>131977820
The KJV is the worst Bible out there. It has removed God's name completely with the exception of ONE verse. God's name in the Bible was in it over 7,000 times and the authors removed it out of personal bias. The KJV is also full of spurious verses as well. Here are the verses that are not found in the oldest NT manuscripts:

>Matt. 5:23 without a cause
>Matt. 6:13 For thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.
>Matt. 6:25 or what ye shall drink*
>Matt. 16:2 When it is evening, ye say, it will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
>Matt. 16:3 This entire verse
>Matt.17:21 and fasting
>Matt.18:12 into the mountains
>Matt. 20:7 and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive
>Matt. 22:13 and take him away
>Matt. 23:35 son of Barachias*
>Matt. 24:10 and shall hate one another*
>Matt. 24:31 sound of a*
>Matt. 24:41 women shall be
>Matt. 25:6 cometh
>Matt. 27:52 and the graves were opened*
>Matt. 27: 53 and went*
>Matt. 28:19 therefore
>Mark 4:37 so that it was now full*
>Mark 6:51 beyond measure and wondered
>Mark 7:8 For as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things as ye do
>Mark 7:14 unto me every one of you
>Mark 9:24 with tears
>Mark 9:29 and fasting
>Mark 9:44 This entire verse
>Mark 9:45 into the fire that shall never be quenched
>Mark 9:46 This entire verse
>Mark 9:47 fire
>Mark 9:49 and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt
>Mark 10:24 for them that trust in riches
>Mark 10:30 houses and brethren and sisters and mothers and children and lands with persecutions*
>Mark 14:30 twice*
>Mark 14:68 and the cock crew
>Mark 14:72 the second time*twice*
>Mark 16:9-20 All these verses
>Luke 2: 40 in spirit
>Luke 8:45 and sayest thou, Who touched me? >Luke 16:16 and every man presseth into it
>Luke 17:12 which stood afar off*
>Luke17:35 women
>Luke 18:11 with himself*
>Luke 22:43 This entire verse
>Luke 22:44 This entire verse
CONTINUED
>>
>>131984195
>Luke 22:68 me, nor let me go
>Luke 23:5 teaching*
>Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father forgive them; for they know not what they do
>Luke 24:42 and of an honeycomb
>John 1:25 asked him, and*
>John 3:13 which is in heaven
>John 4:9 for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans
>John 5:3 waiting for the moving of the water
>John 5:4 This entire verse
>John 5:25 and now is*
>John 8:1-11 all these verses
>John 8:59 going through the midst of them and so passed by
>John 16:16 because I go to the Father
>John 19:23 and also his coat*
>John 21:25 This entire verse
>Acts 6:3 Holy Ghost and (should read "spirit of")
>Acts 6:8 faith (should read "grace")
>Acts 8:37 This entire verse
>Acts 9:31 churches (should read "church") were (should read "was")
>Acts 15:32 and confirmed them*
>Acts 18:5 pressed in the spirit (should read "earnestly occupied with the Word")
>Acts 18:21 I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but
>Rom. 3:22 and upon all
>Rom. 6:12 it in
>Rom. 7:6 that being dead (should read "being dead to that")
>Rom. 8:26 for us
>Rom. 11:6 But if it be of works, then it is no more grace; otherwise work is no more work
>Rom. 14:6 and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it
>1 Cor. 2:1 testimony (should read "mystery")
>1 Cor. 6:20 and in your spirit, which are God's
>1 Cor. 7:5 fasting and
>1 Cor. 10:28 for the earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof
>1 Cor. 15:24 cometh
>2 Cor. 4:14 by (should read "with")
>Gal. 3:1 that ye should not obey the truth
>Gal. 3:17 in Christ
>Gal. 5:19 adultery
>Gal. 5:21 murders
>Eph. 5:9 Spirit (should read "light")
>Eph. 5:30 of his flesh, and of his bones
>2 Thess. 2:9 Even him
>1 Tim. 3:16 God (should read "who")*
>1 Tim. 4:12 in spirit*
>1 Tim. 6:5 from such withdraw thyself*
>2 Tim. 3:3 without natural affection*

CONTINUED
>>
>>131984195
>>131984323
>Heb. 12:18 mount that might be touched and that burned with fire (should read "fire that might be touched and burned")*
>Heb. 12:20 or thrust through with a dart*
>James 5:16 Confess your faults (should read "Therefore confess your sins")*
>1 Pet. 2:5 spiritual (before the word "sacrifices")
>1 Pet. 3:8 courteous (should read "humble")
>2 Pet. 1:1 God and our (should read "our Lord and")*
>1 John 3:16 of God
>1 John 5:7 in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one
>1 John 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth
>1 John 5:13 and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God
>Rev. 1:17 unto me, Fear not*
>Rev. 2:22 their (should read "her")*
>Rev. 5:3 neither under the earth*
>Rev. 5:9 us (omitted by the Alexandrian Ms., one of the three oldest Mss. known)
>Rev. 5:10 us (should read "them") we (should read "they")
>Rev. 5:13 and under the earth*
>Rev. 6:2 to conquer (should read "he conquered")*
>Rev. 9:4 neither any green thing*
>Rev. 9:13 the four horns of*
>Rev. 10:6 and the sea, and the things which are therein*
>Rev. 11:17 and art to come*
>Rev. 12:12 inhabiters of* of (before the words "the sea")
>Rev. 14:5 before the throne of God*
>Rev. 14:12 here are they*
>Rev. 16:5 and shalt be (should read "the holy")*
>Rev. 16:7 another out of*
>Rev. 16:11 and their sores* of their deeds*
>Rev. 16:17 from the throne*
CONTINUED
>>
>>131984195
>>131984323
>>131984383
>Rev. 18:22 of whatsoever craft he be* and the stone of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee*
>Rev. 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished*
>Rev. 21:24 of them which are saved* and honor*
>Rev. 21:26 and honor*
>Rev. 22:3 more*

* Omitted by the Sinaitic Manuscript. These not thus marked are omitted by both the Sinaitic and Vatican Manuscripts. The Epistles to Timothy, the latter part of Hebrews, and all of Revelation, are missing from the Vatican Manuscript, No. 1209, having been lost during the fifteen or more centuries since it was written. The Sinaitic Manuscript is perfect and complete and is the oldest known copy of the Scriptures, having been written (it is believed) in the year 331 A.D.
>>
>>131977820
Amen
>>
new world testament from jehovahs witnesses dosnt have the jewish stain all other bibles have, especially the KJV
>>
>>131977820
uhhh... all the translations you showed us mean EXACTLY THE SAME THING
you're stupid m8
>>
>>131984419
Older manuscript doesn't mean better.
>>
Type "king James" in google image search and prepare to rage
>>
File: 61.png (32KB, 1163x927px) Image search: [Google]
61.png
32KB, 1163x927px
>>131977820
so I made this for a thread today, and i think its a good idea to post it here

I have come to believe that the Septuagint may be a superior old testament translation.

this is Isaiah 61:1 it deals with a prophecy concerning the coming messiah about how he will heal the blind, the KJV misses the mark on translating "healing the blind"

>>131980351
this has to be one of the most dishonest things I've ever seen about buddhism be posted.

>>131984195
oh, its the JW that literally can't even read the bible, and discern the assyrians and babylonians are different empires in his intellectual dishonesty.
>>
>>131981324
wooow
even YOUR interpretation still means the exact same thing
you're making a big stink over NOTHING
maybe to YOU there's some sort of important difference there but there isn't
they all mean
>obey the laws of the country you live in because God is King of them all
it doesn't freaking matter whether you "submit" vs "be subject to" those two things mean THE EXACT SAME THING

and for your information the KJV is the least accurate translation of the Bible because it was made hundreds of years ago and translated from Hebrew to Latin to English and had to be transcribed over and over again by hand until someone made the printing press

vs today where we found the dead sea scrolls and can translate directly from the original source material
KJV is cool sounding to read but if you want a real understanding of the Bible use a different translation
>>
I don't trust anything made by the Brits
Luther Bible is the best living language bible
>>
>>131977820
Why is this in /pol/?
>>
File: jb.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
jb.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>>131981743
>Muslims say God they mean the jealous god YHWH

the quran is actually luciferian moon worship. mohammad did not invent Islam, he received training from the catholic church, and re-packaged the arabic pagan religion, the kabbah dates about 2000 years before mohammad, which is considerably earlier than the Torah. he is also the false prophet mentioned in the new testament.

there is a monotheistic creator to the soul that buddhists acknowledge, it is the same being as christ.
>>
>>131980351
BUDDHISM IS BASED ON HINDUISM WHICH HAS A CREATOR GOD YOU STUPID FUCK
>>
>>131984745
Septuagint is the best version but can you read ancient greek? Do you trust the Brenton translation?
>>
>>131984631
Oldest gets you closer to the original writers. Thanks to thousands of manuscripts from many other geographical locations and languages they can all be compared. All from the Masoretic Text, the Egyptian versions(Sahidic, Bohairic), Syriac versions, Dead Sea Scrolls, Septuagint, and all pieces of papyri can all be compared to omit errors. All those combined leads to the omission of those errors up above.
>>
File: 1476576132960.jpg (56KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
1476576132960.jpg
56KB, 693x693px
>>131977820
Why would I touch any bible? I'm white..
>>
>>131977820
"My interpretation of the torah is better than all others!"
>>
File: 8753543.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
8753543.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>131977820
>Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God.
lol
>>
File: 1481634949158.jpg (46KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1481634949158.jpg
46KB, 499x499px
>>131977820
but what about if it's in a foreign language?
>>
>>131985179
>errors
Psalm 12

6 The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

7 Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Get out unsaved heretic.
>>
>>131977820
Protestants will be the final Purge.
>>
So which bible is the most accurate?
I need two
>English
>Spanish
>>
>>131985429
Psalms 12

6The sayings of Jehovah are pure sayings,
As silver refined in a smelting furnace of earth, clarified seven times.
7You yourself, O Jehovah, will guard them;
You will preserve each one from this generation to time indefinite.

A man that censors his own father's name from his life does not love his father at all.
>>
File: jesus last thread.jpg (121KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
jesus last thread.jpg
121KB, 429x410px
>kang james
>not tyndale
>>
>>131985341
the wording of the new (((bibles))) is really creepy but the original message is the same and just means dont rebel for no reason against authorities (and yes, God establishes the kings aka authorities, good or bad)

Jesus told us not to worry about shit and focus on getting our family saved from eternal hell fire. If the Father wants some shitty people to rule your government, you being a seditious cunt will just get you into trouble if its not their appointed time yet.
>>
>>131985564
New World Translation
American Standard Version
Reference Bible
Kingdom Interlinear
Byington

All available in both English and Spanish
>>
File: SHIVA_01.jpg (613KB, 648x865px) Image search: [Google]
SHIVA_01.jpg
613KB, 648x865px
>>131985128
I've heard in a bible lecture that the times that the old testament were quoted in the new testament by Christ were from the Septuagint.

Do I trust the Brenton Translation? kind of, but when I see this verse some people may claim it to be added and several other verses are added the Septuagint in general, but concerning the fact that Christ healed the blind in the NT, I generally have no reason to doubt this is a verse deleted from many texts in order to conceal the prophecies in the old testament that deal with the coming messiah.

>but can you read ancient greek?
bruh, honestly I don't even read the bible. I kind of don't want to nor feel like that I have to.

I was studying some shaivism and I came across the idea that I really wanted to wear an 18 foot King Cobra around my neck like how Shiva wears a cobra around his neck, I thought I was going nuts, but after posting my lunacy in one of these threads and someone linked me to mark 16:17-18

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

I watched a lecture on spiritual sciences, and this guy talked about how for thousands of years they called the 15th brightest object in the sky a name that has the meaning of "biggest, and oldest" star, and our sciences today tell us that it is the biggest, and oldest star even though its not the brightest. When I thought about how they named the star I thought "they asked the star for its name" it turns out that rings with a Psalm

>147:4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

i quite literally feel like I'm channeling scripture on a regular basis, and don't know if I want to pollute that.
>>
>>131985786
Which would you recommend? I'm sick of fake Bibles man...
>>
>>131985583
You don't even worship the God of the Bible, buddy. Doesnt matter if you use His name when you change His word and worship a new god you created by your vain imaginations.
>>
File: NWT.jpg (18KB, 260x335px) Image search: [Google]
NWT.jpg
18KB, 260x335px
>>131985859
Pic related. The NWT.

New World Translation is the most accurate translation to the original languages. JW.ORG has it for free. You can also download it as an app on your smartphone.
>>
>>131984902
>it doesn't freaking matter whether you "submit" vs "be subject to" those two things mean THE EXACT SAME THING

it does, you evil piece of shit.

"you must submit to government" is different from "you are subject to higher powers"

The fact that you desperately deny this, means that you are a liar.

> vs today where we found the dead sea scrolls and can translate directly from the original source material

lol so you are straight up a troll. So much satanic lies, wow.
Just watch the damn video and shut up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>131986100
>Kingdom Interlinear
what about KJV?
>>
>>131985341
I think thats true. You don't have "corrupt" people in power for a longer period of time. There's some mechanics behind it that those without integrity/honesty/truthfulness don't get into authority positions or even stay there. You can twist, bend and spin things to a certain degree but its not sustainable...

Just look at Hillary...
>>
anderson made a movie about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
File: Paradise_Earth.jpg (94KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
Paradise_Earth.jpg
94KB, 736x483px
>>131985185
White people are still descendants of Adam and, thus, inheritors of sin. White people need to be saved as well.
>>
>>131985583
his name is Yahweh, or Yod-he-wa-he if you choose to pronounce the hebrew letters. not Jehovah.

a man that mispronounces his father's name for his entire life does not love his father at all.
>>
>>131981454

Sneaky (((NIV)))
>>
>>131986199
Answered>>131984195
>>131984323
>>131984383
>>131984419
>>
>>131985859
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/new_world_translation.htm

youre speaking to a cult member from Jehovas Witnesses.

This is the (((bible))) they use.

You want an Authorized King James Version. It was translated from the authentic manuscripts by the most expert team of Christian translators ever assembled for the purpose.

Most modern translation use heretic manuscript from (((alexandria))) and are done by small teams of ignorant unbelievers.

Plus, you will become a very good reader by the end of it. God doesnt want you to be stupid.
>>
>>131981776
>the fuckers who wrote it couldn't read greek to save their fucking lives.

Only the 40 best scholars at that time
>>
>>131981776
This

KJV was written as a compromise between Catholics and Protestants, being edited is part of its reason for being

Greek or fucking nothing
>>
>>131986268
Well, since I'm white, I don't believe in your sandnigger religion. I'll stick with white culture and religions. Nice try though.
>>
>>131980590
My culture used to sacrifice girls to make peace with the volcano gods (we have 8 volcanos)
The culture remains but only few sacrifice ppl in the highlands
I guess they were the good guys am i right?
>>
File: gas bill.jpg (22KB, 355x395px) Image search: [Google]
gas bill.jpg
22KB, 355x395px
>>131986268
>JW
>>
>>131977820
I have a textus receptus of Η kαινη διαθηkη from around 1500 whereas Kjv is from 1611.
>>
ESV is the best. Best literary critics and historians put together.
>>
>>131977820

>KJV

pic related is only pro to exist
>>
>>131986548
Now you get to sacrefice said girls to muslim hordes to please EU.
>>
File: Jehovah2.jpg (19KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jehovah2.jpg
19KB, 391x400px
>>131986317
He doesn't care about the pronunciation. Only that you use it, vindicate it, glorify it, and help him fulfill prophecy about his name:

>(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

>(Ezekiel 25:17) And I will execute in them great acts of vengeance, with raging reproofs; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah when I bring my vengeance on them.”’”

>(Ezekiel 36:23) ‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, ‘when I am sanctified among YOU before their eyes.

Words are to convey thoughts, not to worry about pronunciations. Jehovah is more than just a pronunciation. It is a history, a reputation, a meaning that describes the person of that name. That person will be known to all right before Armageddon. THE Happening of happenings.
>>
>>131985812
You're channeling it because they are all based on spiritual laws which will always hold true. By not reading them all you are doing is making sure that you will have to discover all of those laws the slow way instead of having geniuses who lives thousands of years ago do the work for you.

The whole reason the bible or any religion was written was so that people like you who are spiritually almost awake could read the texts, which are a form of magic like meme magic, and come to new realizations about yourself and the nature of reality without having to live 40 lifetimes in order to figure everything out.

You can't stand on the shoulders of giants if you aren't willing to first read the books they handed to you.
>>
KJV is for crazy fucking Baptists and Assemblies of God kooks.
>>
What about this?
https://www.amazon.com/Septuagint-Apocrypha-Greek-English/dp/0913573442
>>
>>131986199
the man you're asking is an idiot. the KJV is pretty much a perfect translation. though I did post in this thread the Septuagint is a superior old testament translation. and to nitpick they mistranslate Sheol, Ghehenna, Tartarus, and Hades as hell, despite Sheol/Hades being the same palce, Gehenna, and Tartarus being absurdly different places.

there's something called the interlinear bible, which takes the masoretic and greek texts and lines it up to 2 versions, the New American Standard Bible (which is a version I do also recommend if you have problems with the old english) and the King James.

>>131986495
fun fact, the laws of america were put together by using the Torah, and New Testament. the constitution is also based off the bible.
>>
ah yes the flowery prose makes it more real
>if we write this in plain english everyone realizes what bullshit it is, better mystify it up a notch
>>
>>131985179
666 is generally believed to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[4] In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.[5] One possible explanation for the two different numbers is that they reflect two different spellings of Emperor Nero/Neron's name, for which (according to this theory) this number is believed to be a code.[6][7] However, other scholars state that the number cannot represent Nero.[8]

So its 616 now going by oldest manuscript

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_(number)
>>
(((KJV)))
>>
File: 1498499871631.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498499871631.gif
2MB, 500x400px
>>131986689
>That person will be known to all right before Armageddon. THE Happening of happenings.
>implying Armageddon didn't already happen
>and we're the half-assedly bad ones who neither deserved hellfire or paradise
>but a merciful God has given us amnesia and this weird illusion to live in until we sort ourselves into one of the above two groups

Why else do we suddenly live in a world where internet memes bend "reality?" Choose wisely.
>>
>>131986486
>he reads Koine Greek fluently but cant read old english
>>
>>131986799
>fun fact, the laws of america were put together by using the Torah, and New Testament. the constitution is also based off the bible.

Objectively false. Fuck off.
>>
>>131986317

Well, joos (and all afroasiatic languages, for some reason) didn't write vowels, so the original pronunciation is theoretical, and the j in jehovah is actually same as y except in modern english the j marks another sound
>>
>reading any bible that is not the Latin Vulgata

you have only yourself to blame when you find yourself in hell
>>
>>131986759
>KJV is for those crazy people who actually believe in the Bible
>>
he who hath quad begets the glory of god
>>
>>131986831
Keep people too stupid to read the real Bible, people will be stupid enough to believe your Bible.
>>
>>131977820
>this version written some 1,500 years after the death of Christ is the correct one
>all versions before and after are invalid

Kill yourself.
>>
Daily reminder if you cant understand Koine the apostolic language you are not a true christian.
>>
>>131986799
>>131986956
Without question any intelligent man of that era would have been a bible scholar , they all spent time studying the bible just like we spend time studying math or science in school, it's not even a question.
>>
>>131987138
dont pretend you can read it perciles
>>
>>131977820

Any Christian who reads any other version of the Bible than the original Greek is a heretic and the Antichrist.

Your damned KJV is a Satanic plot to lead Christians astray.

Let's take Matt. 5:21 for an example.
>Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill
>Ἠkούσατε ὅτι ἐρρέθη τοῖς ἀρχαίοις, Οὐ φονεύσεις

Satanic deliberate mistranslation. You will burn in the fires of Hell for reading and believing that corrupt babble of KJV.
>>
>>131986946
If you can read modern Greek you read Koine and Byzantine too, no problem just keep a dictionary at hand and you'll be fine. The older Athenian, Doric, Aeolian and stuff which have weird local dialects and structure can be a pain in the ass though.
>>
File: Screenshot_30.jpg (297KB, 1448x842px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.jpg
297KB, 1448x842px
>>131985583

God does not need a name he is god
>>
>>131980058

Is there an I in Buddhism?
>>
>>131977820
>kjv
kys and read in greek
>>
No non-Catholic "catholic" bibles for me, thanks.
>>
>>131986495
(Acts 18:6) ... “Let YOUR blood be upon YOUR own heads. I am clean....

>>131986846
That's why I said you compare it to all the OTHER oldest manuscripts, translations, and papyri. ALL manuscripts, translations, and papyri have a slip of the pin in error here and there. However, the general message stays the same because they are all witnesses on the correct text.
>>
I cheated welfare for around 40.000,- EUR between 2010-2015. Did a lot of other fraud too.
Literally lived in sin. There were reasons that led to this, some self produced, some not.

Worked "flawlessy" "scrupulous" and perfectionist. Never got caught forging any documents and alike. Pro-Criminal.

Realized a while ago that it totally fucked up me, my relations etc.

No shit story now(!!!):
One day i decided to change and turn away from sin and to turn to jesus. Praid before sleep to the holy ghost, moments later fell asleep:
> saw a picture of jesus
> heared out of nowhere some loud ass voice directly in my head screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO"
> directly woke up in total sweat, having not slept more than a minute. 100% true as i write it here.

Had a couple of other "experiences". Since 2015 im turning away from that criminal lifestyle and trying to live honest.

I have a LOT of health problems due to my sins, even though i life "objectively by standards of western medicine" healthy, my quality of life for a 34yo is SHIT. I know its from the stuff i did and it follows me to this day. That happens when you are no longer "in grace", modern medicine aside. I tracked that down after being able to exclude all other logical reasons.

I contacted a lawyer to turn myself in to the law and a court trial to clean that up and get my righteous verdict.

I know 100% if i keep that shit a secret until i die i will go to hell. After the research i made and the insight i got i rather receive an earthly punishment than the eternal one. I tried to bullshit myself for quite a while into the "christianity is not true" thing but i cant take it. Even though i cannot explain it to someone else, i think its the truth.
>>
>all these experts of a dead language suddenly appear

Yall need Jesus.
>>
>>131987347
That's hard though and will take a foreigner years to learn.
Idk the JW bible that they've given me for free seems accurate, I have the Greek translation and I can't find a flaw with it to be honest.
>>
>>131987280
what do you mean?
>>
>>131986956
its pretty much entirely true, there's a reaosn why incest, and child abuse was illegal in America, it was because of the bible.

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/03-06-02-0208
John Adams to Thomas Jefferson, 28 June 1813

"Now I will avow, that I then believed, and now believe, that those general Principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the Existence and Attributes of God: and that those Principles of Liberty, are as unalterable as human Nature and our terrestrial, mundane System. "

Ben Franklin
http://candst.tripod.com/franklin.htm
I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth that God Governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the sacred writings, that "except the Lord build the House they labour in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without his concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better, than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our little partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing Governments by Human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.

I therefore beg leave to move-that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations, be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the Clergy of this City be requested to officiate in that Service
>>
>>131987399
John 8:58
NWT: Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.”
NIV: “I tell you the truth,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
NASB: Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
KJV: Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

DISCUSSION: There are deep doctrinal implications in the words of Jesus here. “I am” speaks to his eternality. It is also a name of God that He divulged to Moses. Exodus 3:14 says, God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' " The Greek in John 8:58 is ego eimi, where ego means “I” and eimi is a first person singular present indicative, to “exist”. The Septuagint provides ego eimi as the Greek words in Exodus 3:14. The Hebrew word is hayah, which is derived from the same root as Yahweh. The NWT seeks to distance Jesus’ claims to eternality or deity. Thus, it stands alone in its gross mistranslation of this verse.
>>
>>131977820
Kind James was a masonic kike
stop worshipping a masonic version of the bible
>>
>>131987418
Go have a CAT scan you might have a brain tumor.
And check with an Orthodox priest after, you might be possessed. If they cleared you, you might have had an epiphany but it's so rare that you want the other 2 checked.
>>
>>131987673
>Orthodox priest after,
Buddy you need Jesus, stop trusting in men wearing dresses who are hell bound.

No one gives a shit about your cultural traditions in hell.
>>
File: rozafootes.jpg (6KB, 208x142px) Image search: [Google]
rozafootes.jpg
6KB, 208x142px
>>131980351
Buddhists do not deny a creator, many creators or stuff like that.
They just don't think god is the solution to human sufference problem.
You would be amazed on how jesus lines are more similar to buddhism then old testament judaism.

Also look for rozabal, and check out how of jesus we know mostly about his last 3 years and we got a huge hole from his childhood to its baptism.

those are the footprints of the sage who's buried in roza bal in the first century. Don't know how many survivors there are of the roman crucifixion that went to kashmir
>>
>>131987770
Yeah while your child molesters and heresies of heresies are divine. Go check for a brain tumor as well.
>>
So whats the most accurate translation?
>>
>>131987418
Did multiple checkups, I'm healthy, no tumor. Not bullshitting you
>>
>>131987936
It must be the earliest written texts
>>
File: 1487638567029.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487638567029.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>131985088
>the quran is actually luciferian moon worship
I sure hope you dont actually believe this you fucking brainlet
>>
>>131987986
But what dude. I feel like i'm being gaslit here.
I need a version in spanish and english/
>>
>>131987966
The guilt can make you feel unwell until you find a way to set things right. You could just need a better diet too.
>>
>>131987272
>(Isaiah 42:8) “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.

>(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

That's not even the original translation again:

God didn't say "I AM." God said "Ego ei'mi ho'on" which is literal for "I AM THE BEING" or "I AM THE BECOMER".

The original Hebrew is ʼEh·yeh′ ʼAsher′ ʼEh·yeh′, "I BECOME WHAT I BECOME" You must also note that 'Eh yeh' is descended from the verb 'ha yah' which means "be". Here ʼEh·yeh′ is in the imperfect state, first person sing., meaning “I shall become”; or, “I shall prove to be.”

So the correct translation from EX:3:14 is "I shall become whatever I shall become" or "I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be." That is why all these other Bibles, including an actual Hebrew translation, all render it this way.

‘I WILL BE THAT I WILL BE,’ - p. 1267, Vol.2, The International Standard Bible Encyclopaedia, Eerdmans Publ., 1984.

"I will be what I will be" meaning: "My nature will become evident from my actions." - JPS Tanakh, Jewish Study Bible, Oxford Edition

"I WILL BE - Moffatt’s translation
“I WILL BE” - Byington’s translation
"I WILL BECOME - Rotherham’s
"I-SHALL-COME-TO-BE - Concordant Literal Version
"I SHALL BE" - Julia Smith’s
"I WILL BE" Leeser’s
“I SHALL PROVE TO BE.” - New World Translation
"I wyl be what I wyll be" - Miles Coverdale Bible (1535).
"I WILL BE" - The Five Books of Moses (Everett Fox),
"I WILL BE" - The Stone Tanach (Artscroll/Mesorah),
"I WILL BE" - The Five Books of Moses (Robert Alter),

Jehovah/Yehova/Yahowah means "He Causes to Become." Before Moses a lot of people knew of God's name but they didn't understand WHAT his name meant. They never saw God in full God-mode.
>>
>>131977820
I remember when there was no bible for 1500 years then the prophet Luther appeared and the KJV bible handwritten by god himself descended from heaven.

How about you read the history of the church?
>>
>>131977820
The Geneva translation predates it and is more accurate.
>>
>>131980541
Or read the eastern orthodox bible
>>
>>131986719
I am all over the gnostic gospels though, I'm pretty much a heretic at this point, though its nice to see some other christians understand that reincarnation is real.

I am probably going to have to read the bible over once I get my copy of Pistis Sophia. and when studying the gnostic gospels, I do find myself constantly having to go through the bible to find out what the relevant verses say in the footnotes.

Isaiah 64:4
I do find myself seeing things no angel has never seen, hearing things no ruler has ever heard, and things thinking things that have never arisen in the human heart

>>131987399
bruh, you can't even tell that the Assyrian and Babylonian empires are different kingdoms GTFO.
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>131988015
bruh, there's more than enough evidence to show that Islam was re-packaged by the roman catholic church.
>>
all you fools arguing about translations and discrediting the KJV havent even received the gospel into your hearts!

JESUS SAVES
>>
>>131987544
Actually, God didn't say "I AM" in Ex 3:14. In Greek, he said "Ego ei'mi ho'on" and Jesus said "Ego ei'mi" in John 8:58. Literally, "Ego ei'mi ho'on" means "I am the being" whereas Jesus phrase translates literally to "I am."

In John 8:58 Jesus wasn't talking about his identity but of his age. Ego'ei'mi is used to describe an event that happened in the past that continues down to this day. Trinitarians said that Jesus words were in the present tense, on the contrary, they are in the TEMPORAL tense. Ego'ei'mi is used by others in the Bible and do not point to God but to an event that happened in the past and continues down to their present.

>(Luke 2:48) Now when they saw him they were astounded, and his mother said to him: “Child, why did you treat us this way? Here your father and I in mental distress have been(Ego'ei'mi) looking for you.”

>(John 14:9) Jesus said to him: “Have I been(Ego'ei'mi) with YOU men so long a time, and yet, Philip, you have not come to know me? He that has seen me has seen the Father [also]. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

>(1 John 3:8) He who carries on sin originates with the Devil, because the Devil has been(Ego'ei'mi) sinning from [the] beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was made manifest, namely, to break up the works of the Devil.

>(Matthew 8:9) For I too am(Ego'ei'mi) a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me, and I say to this one, ‘Be on your way!’ and he is on his way, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.”

>(2 Corinthians 12:19) Have YOU been(Ego'ei'mi) thinking all this while that we have been(Ego'ei'mi) making our defense to YOU? It is before God that we are speaking in connection with Christ. But, beloved ones, all things are for YOUR upbuilding.

CONTINUED
>>
>>131988361
>Isaiah 64:4
>I do find myself seeing things no angel has never seen, hearing things no ruler has ever heard, and things thinking things that have never arisen in the human heart

good God man! what trash are you reading?

Isaiah 64:4

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
>>
>>131987544
>>131988489
“I HAVE BEEN”[4] - alternate reading in 1960 thru 1973 reference editions of NASB

(2) “I HAVE BEEN” - The New Testament, G. R. Noyes

(3) “I HAVE BEEN” - “The Four Gospels” According to the Sinaitic Palimpsest, A. S. Lewis

(4) “I HAVE ALREADY BEEN” - The Unvarnished New Testament

(5) “I HAVE EXISTED” - The Bible, A New Translation, Dr. James Moffatt

(6) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of Today, 1964 ed., Beck

(7) “I EXISTED” - An American Translation, Goodspeed

(8) “I EXISTED” - The New Testament in the Language of the People, Williams

(9) “I EXISTED” - New Simplified Bible

(10) “I WAS IN EXISTENCE” - Living Bible

(11) “I WAS ALIVE” - The Simple English Bible

(12)“I WAS” - Holy Bible - From the Ancient Eastern Text, Lamsa

(13)“I WAS” - Young’s Literal Translation of the Holy Bible, 1st ed. (Also see Young’s Concise
Critical Commentary, p. 61 of “The New Covenant.”).

(14) “I WAS” - The Syriac New Testament, Jas. Murdock

(15) “I WAS” - H. T. Anderson

(16) “I WAS” - Twentieth Century New Testament

The NWT didn't translate anything new that wasn't already done before. Jesus wasn't talking about his identity. He was talking about his age. He was saying that he existed before Abraham down to his present day when he said that.
>>
>>131988416
saved
>>
>>131988489
Lying doesnt make you smarter, stupid.
>>
this one looks pretty good.
https://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594
>>
>>131988663
>all these unsaved modern translators agree with me therefore I am right

Hope you like it hot.
>>
>>131988489
jehovah's Witnesses falsely claim that bibles remove YHWH (Tetragrammaton) from the Old Testament. The truth is, they have added the divine name in the New Testament where it is never found in the original Greek manuscripts, and blamed the Bible as being corrupted from the original where YHWH was once found. Rather than trashing their false doctrine, they trash the Bible!

The most obvious proof that Jehovah's Witnesses spell YHWH wrong as "Jehovah" is the fact that the letter "J" doesn't even exist in Hebrew, Greek, Latin. Further, the English language did not have a letter "J" before about 1500 AD. For example, the very first edition of the KJV printed in 1611 AD, contained no "J". Not even one! Instead the letter "I" is used for Jew, Jesus, Joshua, Joanna, John AND the person pronoun "I". Instead these words were written in 1611 AD as, Iew, Iesus, Ioshua, Ioanna, Iohn. In a stunning admission, Jehovah's witnesses tell us that the reason they continue to use "Jehovah" instead of the correct spelling Yahweh, is to be pleasing to man, not God.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 367x321px
W H A T
F U C K I N G
B I B L E
D O
I
B U Y

G I V E
M E
A
S T R A I G H T
A N S W E R
>>
>>131988437
>(Colossians 1:9) That is also why we, from the day we heard [of it], have not ceased praying for YOU and asking that YOU may be filled with the accurate knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual comprehension,

>(Philippians 1:9) And this is what I continue praying, that YOUR love may abound yet more and more with accurate knowledge and full discernment;

Accurate knowledge leads to everlasting life.
>>
>>131988690
give me a rundown
>>
>>131988609
I didn't directly quote it. which is why i said "i do find myself seeing..." its a from the prayer of the apostle paul on the first page of the Nag Hammadi, and a quote from the Gospel of Thomas

17. Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

Grant what no angel eye has seen and no archon ear (has) heard, and what has not entered into the human heart

the book of Enoch backs the notions that there are mysteries even angels have not seen

16.2 And now to the Watchers, who sent you to petit
ion on their behalf,
who were formerly in Heaven:
16.3 "You were in Heaven but its secrets had not y
et been revealed to you;
and a worthless mystery you knew.

its not really garbage, just Christ explaining the old testament.
>>
>>131988796
Authorized King James Version.
>>
>>131987203
The only true answer here
>>
File: KingJames.jpg (841KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KingJames.jpg
841KB, 715x1000px
>>131984717
WE
>>
>>131988816
roman catholics wanted jerusalem

to do this roman catholics decided to used arabs against jews and christians

to do this roman catholics invented islam and trained mohammed to gather up all the arabs under islam

roman catholics then used this islamic army to capture jerusalem and other areas

roman catholics then asked islam to stand down

islam was too strong and said no

islam then went to war with roman catholics, this is crusades
>>
>>131988816
Going to heaven.
>>
>>131988968
i heard somewhere that jews created islam though
that pic might just be ((kosher))
best to keep an open mind.
>>
>>131988864
What the hell are you talking about, Isaiah said nothing of the like.

If you want pagan spiritualism, become a Hindu and stop trying to be an edgy trendy faggot creating confusion.
>>
>>131988796
>https://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594
>>
>>131988785
Where did you copy that from?

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+most+obvious+proof+that+Jehovah%27s+Witnesses+spell+YHWH&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=%22The+most+obvious+proof+that+Jehovah%27s+Witnesses+spell+YHWH%22
>>
The idea of satan kind of relies on religion being real so I think we're safe my guy.
>>
>>131989052
man, you're like, all kinds of stupid.

4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

I'm implying I'm seeing and hearing the things that God has prepared for me for his return.
>>
>>131988796
Eastern orthodox bible EOB
>>
>>131988968
crazy nuts are wild

roman catholics wanted to defend christendom from islam aggresion
>>
>>131989102
>What most JW's don't know is that they are the one's who are truly guilty of adding to the word of God because the New World Translation (the JW sectarian paraphrase they call a Bible), actually adds the word "Jehovah" in the New Testament 237 times where it is never found. So the hard cold fact is that the New World Translation adds "Jehovah" into the New Testament 237 times, where there is absolutely no ancient manuscript evidence of any kind to support it.

right i should have quoted it but that does not make it a fact
>>
more Jehova's False Witnesses bible lunacy;

Acts 20:28
NWT: Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed YOU overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son].
NIV: Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.
NASB: Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
KJV: Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

DISCUSSION: Some more grammatical games and bracket inclusions combine to once again pervert Holy Scripture in order to deny the deity of Jesus Christ. Going through my collection of legitimate Bible translations (and some not-so good translations), I find the NWT stands alone in their mistranslation of this verse. The verse speaks of God purchasing the church “with His own blood”. This is obviously a reference to God the Son, Jesus Christ. What a powerful biblical testimony to the deity of Christ, and what an anathema to the neo-Arian doctrines of the Jehovah’s Witnesses! In order to overcome this, a little mistranslation is made to completely change the meaning and deceive their followers. Not a single extant Greek manuscript contains the word “son”.
>>
>>131989216
yeah, after they created it and got betrayed, read the pic or my post again
>>
File: inqbut.jpg (44KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
inqbut.jpg
44KB, 236x304px
>>131989216
>roman catholics wanted to defend christendom

yeah, thats why they burned the bible, and anyone alive for reading the bible for literally a thousand years.
>>
>>131989307
(((roman catholics)))
>>
>>131989177
NO YOU HAVENT, and you aint EVER gonna see it unless you WAIT ON HIM (believe the GOSPEL, that Jesus DIED for your sins, was BURIED, and RESURRECTED in the third day)
>>
>>131989296
Yes, m8 that totally makes sense.
>>131989307
Go for any of your 342975344 denominations. Sure one of them is right about something. But keep reading the bible and supporting Israel.
>>
File: corpushypercube1.jpg (285KB, 2514x3439px) Image search: [Google]
corpushypercube1.jpg
285KB, 2514x3439px
>>131989369
you're an idiot. thats pretty much exactly what I believe.
>>
>>131989307
Lol wut.

They burnt heretics who spread lies about the faith seeking to corrupt and when the Protestant gayformation started they burnt all these shitty protestant translations which were full of lies and errors and burnt the asshole liars like Tyndale who peddled this Jewish satanic shit.

I wish we could start inquisitions and burn heretics again
>>
>>131988796
Here>>131986100
>>
File: james white.png (128KB, 212x308px) Image search: [Google]
james white.png
128KB, 212x308px
Did the authors of the KJV believe that?
Were the KJV authors inspired?
Did the Bible exist before the 17th century?
Which edition of the KJV in inspired?
>>
>>131989438
>pretty much what I believe
Nice try.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You cant add or remove when it comes to the gospel. Its 100% trust in Jesus to redeem you by His finished work on the cross or Hell.
>>
>>131988796
Hey if you want a modern translation that uses modern English get the ESV. The NASB is good to. This issue is a lot more controversial than it needs to be. Even if you get the "wrong" Bible you still have access to every translation for free on biblegateway.com
>>
File: quran ksiser.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
quran ksiser.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>131989392
>tries using the denomination meme and supporting Israel when the catholic church directly supports, and shills for Islam

but I'm pretty much rooting for the destruction of the Material Realm.

>Go for any of your 342975344 denominations. Sure one of them is right about something.

well, they're sure right about NOT anally torturing people to death for reading the bible, and actually lets me read it.

>>131989466
>who were the Waldensians
I'll go ahead and tell you, they were a group that preached to read the bible, and personally study the word of God, and they were wiped out with military force.

The Council of Toulouse, which met in November of 1229, about the time of the crusade against the Albigensians, set up a special ecclesiastical tribunal, or court, known as the Inquisition (Lat. inquisitio, an inquiry), to search out and try heretics. Twenty of the forty-five articles decreed by the Council dealt with heretics and heresy. It ruled in part:

Canon 1. We appoint, therefore, that the archbishops and bishops shall swear in one priest, and two or three laymen of good report, or more if they think fit, in every parish, both in and out of cities, who shall diligently, faithfully, and frequently seek out the heretics in those parishes, by searching all houses and subterranean chambers which lie under suspicion. And looking out for appendages or outbuildings, in the roofs themselves, or any other kind of hiding places, all which we direct to be destroyed.

Canon 6. Directs that the house in which any heretic shall be found shall be destroyed.

Canon 14. We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament; unless anyone from motive of devotion should wish to have the Psalter or the Breviary for divine offices or the hours of the blessed Virgin; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.
>>
>>131989558
Real Christians have always been persecuted. Thankfully the gospel is simple, and a man doesnt need a Bible to teach his family about Jesus and get saved. Be happy you live in a day where a tyrannical theocratic government lead by a man in a dress calling himself God on Earth isn't preventing you from reading the word of God.
>>
>>131987203
>Ἠkούσατε ὅτι ἐρρέθη τοῖς ἀρχαίοις, Οὐ φονεύσεις

so translate that for me, google translate spits out an incomplete sentence.
I agree that "thou shalt not kill" is clearly wrong and weird, but apparently it can be explained away by other passages that clarify murder=wrong and killing clearly okay.
i mean if the KJV says to kill homos then clearly there must be something such as lawful killing. I do agree however that this ONE thing is bad in the KJV
>>
>>131989914
>I agree that "thou shalt not kill" is clearly wrong and weird
Lord have mercy, you freaks!
>>
>>131989706
you just get dumber and dumber by the post. I believe Christ is the son of god, born of a virgin, died for my sins on the cross, and resurrected on the 3rd day. the secret book of james states that one must believe on Christ's cross in order to be saved. and the Treatise on Resureection states that believing in the resurrection is mandatory. honestly child, just shut up.
>>
>>131989914
Instead of worrying about whether or not MURDER is really a sin or not, why dont you KEEP READING Matthew and learn that anger is the spirit of murder, and is a damnable sin before God! Jesus came to MAGNIFY the law.

Isaiah 42:21

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
>>
>>131989823
Yes, who are the most vociferous adherents of Zionism today, the neocon evangelic Christians. Ready to fight for the chosen people.

Catholics saved Europe from the hordes of Islam, the Khan, and Communism. See who is more infected with multiculturalism, capitalism and the globalist cancer. The anglo nations and their free interpretation of the bible. Allied with the talmudists since the XVI century.
>>
>>131990155
No saved man would call someone telling him the TRUTH of the gospel an idiot! You'd be saying, "Amen, brother!"

Cant fool me.
>>
>>131990155
>Treatise on Resureection states that believing in the resurrection is mandatory

There it is as proof, you dont believe the gospel. You dont have to believe in the resurrection of the saints to be saved, but you must believe THE GOSPEL, which includes JESUS' RESURRECTION. But what saved man wouldn't believe in the resurrection of the saints?
>>
Yeah, sure bro. Because Bible was written originally in English, right? I swear, KJV-only are really stupid. All translations are mostly worthless (they are only good for general understanding but not for a deeper study). All of them have mistakes (some of course has less mistakes but it doesn't really helps). You won't understand the Bible unless you know your way through Aramaic/Hebrew and some of Greek. And thankfully there are some preachers who have good understanding for example Alan Horvath,
>>
>>131990215

1. nothing can damn me to hell because I'm saved.
2. Jesus got angry too, anger is not a sin by default at all times you nu-christian loser
>>
File: jewcatholicislam.gif (342KB, 1213x835px) Image search: [Google]
jewcatholicislam.gif
342KB, 1213x835px
>>131990220
>Yes, who are the most vociferous adherents of Zionism today, the neocon evangelic Christians. Ready to fight for the chosen people.

don't even care about evangelics, I'm a gnostic Christian. there's a theory that was told to me that Jerusalem is actually Moscow, but at this point I don't really know or care.

>Catholics saved Europe from the hordes of Islam, the Khan, and Communism

no child, they invented Islam, the Khan, and Communism.

>. See who is more infected with multiculturalism, capitalism and the globalist cancer.

umm, the Catholic Church? pretty sure the Vatican has a seat at the UN, and is the source of all globalist cancer. Nice idol worship there idiot.

> Allied with the talmudists since the XVI century.
where do you iditos ever get this stuff?

>>131989466
also bro, you sound like you've never read the bible

54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village

the Lord Christ REBUKES you and your attitude towards heretics, you know not the manner of spirit you are of.

>>131990309
Christ called Peter Satan, literally. Calling you an idiot doesn't seem to far off the track, I could just call you Satan instead, and still be biblicaly correct.
>>
The Douay–Rheims Bible
>>
>>131990464
>There it is as proof, you dont believe the gospel.

ok, show me where in my posts that I don't believe in the 4 gospels of Mark, John, Matthew, and Luke?

sorry bro, you're not an idiot, you're literally just a dumb nigger.
>>
>>131990518
>Jesus got angry too
Jesus was never angry without a cause. I should have said that, anger without right cause is a sin.
>>
>>131990539
>Christ called Peter Satan, literally. Calling you an idiot doesn't seem to far off the track, I could just call you Satan instead, and still be biblicaly correct.
Calling a man an idiot for telling you the true gospel is you calling your only chance at salvation stupid.
>>
>>131990629
>4 gospels of Mark, John, Matthew, and Luke
There is one gospel. You think yourself wise yet you know not the meaning of this word. Maybe you should lay off the acedemia, I dont think you are cut out for that.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 208x206px
>>131990539
>gnostic
Stop larping.
>>
File: priest.png (182KB, 294x319px) Image search: [Google]
priest.png
182KB, 294x319px
>>131990708
no idiot, I'm calling you an idiot for saying I don't believe in Christ and the bible despite the fact that I do.

I even believe the old testament to be a book written completely of Jesus Christ that tells of his coming and actions in advance.

fuck off with your idiotic posts.
>>
>>131990539
Gnosticism was one of the most dangerous heresies against Christianity. The attitude of gnostics towards the beauty and magnificence of the creation is despicable and depressive. Literally vegans incapable of organize anything but a commune. Also incapable of self defense. A sure defeat against evil.
>>
>>131977820
>KJV (WORD OF GOD)
>Translated word of god

Fixed that for you.

KJV is the Dr. Phil of Bible translations - popular amongst plebs who call but a handful of neurons their own.
>>
>>131980058
>Pāli Canon
how does buddhism work? Is there a collection of texts I should read?
>>
File: 1484110225146.jpg (131KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484110225146.jpg
131KB, 720x720px
>>131977820
The KJV is literally the most red pilled and most holy version. If you follow anything else, you are a heretic.
>>
>>131990956
(((Kike James Version)))
>>
>>131990956
>most holy version

Most holy? Preferable to the original texts, as they were written?
>>
File: papalhexagrampart1.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
papalhexagrampart1.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>131990753
there's actually a gospel for each apostle, and disciple of Christ, Judas, ,Thomas, Mary Magdalen, Bartholomew, Phillip all have gospels too.

>>131990833
>being this disingenuous

you know, there's a difference between what people say about the gnostics, and what the gnostic gospels actually say. what you have, are the dishonest comments about the gnostics, and what I have, are what the gnostic gospels actually say, I can pretty much assure you that everything ever taught on the Theosis of the Gnostic Gospels is pretty much a dirty lie.

1 John 4:1
Acts 17:11
Proverbs 18:13
Folly and shame unto you.

the only danger to Christianity is the Catholic Church, which is the mystery babylon of revelations 17:5

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.
>>
>>131977820
>Translate passover into easter, one of the largest pagan festivals
>Retards still think version is the best and only accurate translaton
>>
>>131990804
You pollute the gospel by adding to it.

>>131991151

You do not understand. There is one gospel, and we have 4 accounts of the gospel. To say there is more than one gospel is to say there is more than one path to salvation.
>>
>>131991238
It is not mistranslated.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/easter_is_not_a_mistranslation.htm
>>
>>131977820
>Not reading the vulgate version
Kys
>>
>>131991275
>You do not understand. There is one gospel, and we have 4 accounts of the gospel. To say there is more than one gospel is to say there is more than one path to salvation.

you're an idiot.

if i were to choose your wording i could easily say "there is one gospel, and each apostle and disciple has an account of the gospel"

> To say there is more than one gospel is to say there is more than one path to salvation.

all the additional gospels state that Christ is the path to salvation

>You pollute the gospel by adding to it.
Proverbs 18:13
you bring folly and shame unto yourself by answering a matter before you investigate it yourself.

and by the way, the Gospel of Mary Magdalen was divinely given to me by the holy spirit a session of bible reading.
>>
>>131991394
Yes it is. No serious scholar would defend that translation.
Only "king james only" people do.
>>
>>131977820
sorta agreed, its the least jew molested, but if jesus was real no bible is the word of god!
KJV was written how many thousand years later? by what a king wanted the shit to say....gimmie a break!
>>
>>131991685
>and by the way, the Gospel of Mary Magdalen was divinely given to me by the holy spirit a session of bible reading.

When you read the gospel of thomas its like a bystander had writen it but he did not know what it al meant , you can clearly see this at the parables, those gospels are not of the holy spirit but from man mixed in with the real gospels
>>
>>131977820
KJV is not the most accurate translation in the first place. Many errors in it.
>>
File: Godhatestripfags.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Godhatestripfags.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
The Douay–Rheims Bible is where it is at for an English translation. The Latin Vulgate is the best complete Bible in a single language.

End of conversation.
>>
>>131988796
TYNDALE
>>
>translation of a translation
protties, everyone
>>
>>131991890
Shitposting
>9. Jesus said, "Look, the sower went out, took a handful (of seeds), and scattered (them). Some fell on the road, and the birds came and gathered them. Others fell on rock, and they didn't take root in the soil and didn't produce heads of grain. Others fell on thorns, and they choked the seeds and worms ate them. And others fell on good soil, and it produced a good crop: it yielded sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per measure."

the Holy bible
Matthew 13
>3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away. 7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>>
>>131990776
, he says while posting a larping atheist
>>
File: sumar.jpg (210KB, 1425x952px) Image search: [Google]
sumar.jpg
210KB, 1425x952px
>>131991890
pretty fallacious statement there anon. from where I stand you are a fool.

depends on which gospel of thomas you're talking about anyway.

one deals with christ's infancy
one is a collection of sayings, which are all found in the new testament in the first place.

which one are you talking about?

and tell me Anon, have you taken the Geocentric stationary earth pill yet? like the bible describes the earth as? or do you still think the earth is a spinning ball flying through space revolving around the sun, the exact opposite of what the bible indicates.
>>
File: Screenshot_29.jpg (54KB, 1071x596px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.jpg
54KB, 1071x596px
>>131992492

more shit posting

>Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

its from http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html

lol i am not going to debate flat earth with you your nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPS6vaVgK6k
>>
>>131992186
Luke
4 And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:

5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

6 And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

8 And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

well, Luke says it was a hundredfold, and fails to mention a 30fold, or 60 fold

tell me anon, is Luke shitposting too?

>being this disingenuous
>>
>submit to governing authorities
FUCK OFF NAZI SHITTER.
>>
File: earth.jpg (299KB, 584x622px) Image search: [Google]
earth.jpg
299KB, 584x622px
>>131992678
well anon, until you believe the earth is stationary, don't presume to tell me you believe the bible, kindly and royally fuck off heretic.

Psalm 96:10
Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

Psalm 93:1
The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

Psalm 104:5
Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
>>
>>131991151
The Catholic Church saw how incredibly dangerous are the gnostic sects. No amount of hate for the material world is enough for this retarded hippies. You can live in a cave, eat plants and be an ultra pacifist. That insane amount of spiritualism would destroy you, since you are also made of flesh. You would create a generation of incomplete Christians divorced from the real world.
>>
>>
>>131993039

lol psalms are songs they are poetic , if there would be a text with setting your heart on fire it would be literal ?

>reading the bible like a retard
>>
>>
File: inq.jpg (48KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
inq.jpg
48KB, 500x370px
>>131993148
>That insane amount of spiritualism would destroy you, since you are also made of flesh

man, its almost like the bible states that flesh and blood will not inhereit the kingdom of heaven or something.

man, its almost like people do this thing called "get old and die"

>You would create a generation of incomplete Christians divorced from the real world.

man, its almost like the new testament tells you to reject worldly desires , and the world on a whole or something.

>The Catholic Church saw how incredibly dangerous are the gnostic sects

is that like the catholic church saw how incredibly heretical the Knights Templar was?

> You can live in a cave, eat plants and be an ultra pacifist
John the Baptist lived in the woods, and ate locusts and wild honey his entire life until he was decapitated.

you fucking idiot.

>No amount of hate for the material world is enough for this retarded hippies
its not a matter of hating the material world, its a matter of seeing it for what it is, an illusion.
>>
>>
File: cuck.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>131977820
How is it the word of God if English didn't exist back when any of the chapters were written? Answer that. Please cut your balls with a kitchen knife to ensure you don't spread your defective genes.
>>
>>
File: spin.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
spin.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>131993286
> if there would be a text with setting your heart on fire it would be literal ?
see my post here >>131985812
I am quite literally about to pick up and handle snakes, and drink any deadly thing.

God says what he means, and means what he says. Now I finding out the earth is stationary, is the very thing that brought me to repentance and Christianity. not only that I can use Einstein to prove the earth is stationary as well.

if the earth was a ball spinning through space revolving around the sun, I'm pretty sure the bible would say so, but it says its stationary, and I went and put a great deal of time proving that the earth is stationary.

>>reading the bible like a retard
why yes, yes you do, royally and kindly fuck off heretic.
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (93KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
93KB, 554x720px
>>131993468
kys
>>
>>131980924
>Yeah man I'm "spiritual" maan aha
>Yeah man my religion has no definable laws or boundaries haah I can just do whatever i want. Free love man brb wifes son needs to be picked up from basketball practice.
>>
File: ok buddy.jpg (64KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
ok buddy.jpg
64KB, 500x526px
>>131993581
>>131993468
>>131993323
>>131993222
I like you, how long did you lurk the thread before posting flat earth memes?
>>
>>131977820
I assume that also means the Apocrypha, which is inspired scripture.
>>
>>131991394
Then why is it a variant of "Pesach" or "Pascha" in virtually every other European language?
>>
>>131980590
Actually no, the Bible defines the Jews as bastardized descendents of Esau, imposters and evil.

Jews are in fact evil, this is objectively true. You are deluded...
>>
>>131992761

>9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Luke 8
>And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

9And he said unto them, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

luke has a contradiction i did not notice thus far but your gospel is missing the most important part

i now see luke added cried as information and removed some other
>>
Job 37:21
And now men see not the bright light which is in the clouds: but the wind passeth, and cleanseth them.
>>
>>131981324
>the other one is just to state the fact of the matter that you are gonna be a subject.
No, it doesn't say 'a subject.' It says 'subject.' The verb, to be subject. I don't think there's a great deal of difference here. Not in this verse at least.
>>
>>131993763
well, in the Gospel of Thomas, it actually says

>Whoever has ears should hear.

6 times out of the 114 sayings.

infact the verse you linked was number 9 of the sayings, here's number 8

And he said,
Humankind is like a wise fisherman who cast his net into the sea
and drew it up from the sea full of little fish.
Among the fish he found a fine large fish.
He threw all the little fish back into the sea
and easily chose the large fish.
Whoever has ears to hear should hear.

>Whoever has ears to hear should hear.

you're looking pretty intellectually dishonest there.

remember that part where I linked proverbs 18:13?

you keep bringing folly and shame unto yourself by being disingenuous
>>
>>
>>131993587

>I am quite literally about to pick up and handle snakes, and drink any deadly thing.

Please to do so and film it for us when you drink deadly poison

>Now I finding out the earth is stationary, is the very thing that brought me to repentance and Christianity.

yeah it is the easy way, it would break you if you found out the world was really round
>>
>>131993836

so the verb and the noun are totally different huh
huh

just go away, im tired of weak stupid people like you
>>
>>
>>131993414
Yes, go flee to the mountains and live in ascetism until you enter the kingdom of Heaven (You must be like Children to enter the kingdom, so are them also made of flesh or not, I'm unsure:) BORN IN SPIRIT RETARD

That stupid conclusions happen when you try to interpret things without zero theological preparation AND prime your puritan feelings because yes.

You can't build churches, you can't have art to glorify His name. Because that makes you literally Babilon and a pagan. Pure madness and visceral hate.
>>
>>131977820
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Benedict Press
Leatherbound
Every single page with at least 4 sticky notes.

I feel pity for you. Martin Luther or King James won't save your soul,
Jesus Christ will

'God from God
Light from Light
True God from True God'
>>
I read the bible, I found precisely no wisdom that revolutionized my worldview, or was applicable to my life. Its cool as a historical artifact, though.

The only scenarios I can imagine it being morally revolutionary are those like: Your name is Jamal, you are serving a 12 year sentence for attempted murder and burglary because you don't know how to act like a human being.
>>
Why not read the God version of the bible? All we need to do and k ow is be righteous. Repent from our wicked ways and pay the poor rate. The Quran is easier to read also. Plus the white man is the devil and is a grafted man.
>>
>>131986759
Oy vey! Read my New (((International))) version or the Scofield bible goy! Heh, also ignore Revelations 2:9!

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+2%3A9&version=KJV
>>
>>131985088
this is not true
Mohammed received Jewish training, thus the Jewish-like worship tendencies in the early quran verses.
He had nothing to do with Catholicism.
>>
>>131993951

>Whoever has ears should hear.

6 times out of the 114 sayings.

i did not read the gospel of thomas just parts , offcourse this gospel will have it because it was the thing jesus always was saying , what forgery would it be if it had not

But the goal of the gospels is to add information which the other gospels do not have there are contradictions in the bible but you can solve them and create the whole story with the other gospels , how does the gospel of thomas fit in to picture ?
>>
>>131994040
Are atheists generally this autistic?

I mean atheists who think they're being edgy, not just normies barely above the beasts of the field..
>>
>>131985179
No,
Older leaves out newer archeological data, other ways to validate age and writers of copies.
You learn that in proper exegesis, of which is in short supply here.
>>
>>131986100
>New World Translation
>New World
Yeah,...something tells me I should stay away from that.
>>
File: tmp_17958-55-1634073995.jpg (34KB, 953x717px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17958-55-1634073995.jpg
34KB, 953x717px
>>131984717
I did a Jewgle image search as suggested. I thought, wow, 2017 and that's a lot of niggers with sensible names. Then I realised that James was the surname. Then I looked up one called Lebron and found he makes more money than I will make in 20 lifetimes for bouncing a ball. Bouncing a ball for fuck sake. Now I'm raging.
>>
>>131984195
There can only be one 'god'
>>
>>131985786
yeah, and if you find an error or inconsistency,
the JW's will always put in a request to HQ to have it changed next year.

It's been proven: JW's change their 'bible' to win doorstep 'pioneer' debates.

btw: were you the 'Trained Catholic Specialist Pioneer' of your two-person team?
>>
>>131994331
This is true, look into Hagarism whoever is interested.

Islam may actually have originally been a Jewish conspiracy to secure Palestine, which cycled into what it is now.
>>
>>131993967
"the Deceiver": don't you see, it was an illusion to try and trick Our Lord! The Earth is not flat, it's a trick of the Devil!
>>
>>131985812
Some of JC's quotes are from the Septuagint.
Why not just read a RSV-CE and get the straight deal?
>>
>>131977820
>I'm literally retarded, and u live gobbling (((cock)))

Subhuman detected
>>
>>131977820
New World Translation is the most accurate, I bet you heathens don't even spread the word of god like he told us to do
>>
>>131994040

the bible is not a science book , keep on using verses from job , the prophet isiah , the book of revelation

>And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

goodluck dodging the stars bigger then earth oh wait you dont belief in the stars i have to find something else
>>
>>131986100
Jehova's Witnesses are the most screwed up 'faith' out there.
If it wasn't for poorly catechized Catholics, there wouldn't be any JW's at all.
>>
How does it feel knowing your bible was written by a raving sodomite?
>>
File: curv.jpg (254KB, 1600x806px) Image search: [Google]
curv.jpg
254KB, 1600x806px
>>131994006
>Please to do so and film it for us when you drink deadly poison

no thanks.

>yeah it is the easy way, it would break you if you found out the world was really round

you know I'm in my mid 20s, had honors and G.A.T.E. education I was actually broken thinking the earth was round was probably one of the main sources of my spiritual depression.

the ancients weren't so stupid as to not be able to establish the shape of the earth, its a stationary disc. curvature was one of the first things I disproved considering there is an equation that goes into it. and topographical maps of several states, like Kansas, and Florida have shown both states to be flatter than pancakes.

with that being said, I don't particuarly care if its flat or round I care that its stationary.

>>131994060
your post is pretty unintelligible

>You must be like Children to enter the kingdom, so are them also made of flesh or not, I'm unsure:

its part of being "born again"

>BORN IN SPIRIT RETARD
>calls me retard in the same sentence while he says he is unsure of a matter

>That stupid conclusions happen when you try to interpret things without zero theological preparation AND prime your puritan feelings because yes.

read Matthew 16. I don't need any theological preparation, I only need the word of God, what you're advertising is the leaven of pharisees and Sadducees

>You can't build churches, you can't have art to glorify His name.
MAN, ITS ALMOST LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS GOD DOES NOT DWELL IN TEMPLES MADE BY HUMAN HANDS

Acts 7:48
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

>Because that makes you literally Babilon and a pagan. Pure madness and visceral hate.

really? because thats exactly how the catholic church can be described
>>
File: faggots.jpg (57KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
57KB, 852x480px
>>131977820
i wonder, what does the bible has to say about this.
if you are on nofap for a bout 2weeks and ejaculate while sleeping(implying that i dont remember anything about it, nor have any sensations of enjoyment from it), does it mean that i'm havign sex with angels?

and if yes, shouldn't we all go nofap and have more sex with them?

thank you
>>
File: ss.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
>>
>>131994749
Atheism and autism should be synonyms at this point...
>>
>>131986268
I'm sure that will change in your 'bible' as soon as modern science makes you look stupid.
JW's have a history of altering their 'bible' to fit their arguments and errors.
>>
File: aXm5296xjU.jpg (39KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5296xjU.jpg
39KB, 650x650px
>>131994833
Christianity should be grouped with athesim as well. Both are (((memes))).
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-285-8.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-285-8.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
Stars and planets are lights on the firmament not objects in outer space.

Genesis 1:14-15
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

A Star Close Up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgxTCDjvBI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_ukxGhX0w0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc
>>
>>131986268
>hite people are still descendants of Adam and, thus, inheritors of sin.
Jesus died for our original sin. He wiped them away by dying on the cross.
>>
>>
>>131986378
youre speaking to a cult member from Evangelical Christians.

This is the (((bible))) they use.

You want an RSV-CE. It was translated from the authentic manuscripts by the most expert team of Christian translators ever assembled for the purpose.

Most modern translation use heretic manuscript from (((Luther))) and are done by small teams of ignorant unbelievers.

Plus, you will become a very good reader by the end of it. God doesnt (sic) want you to be stupid.
>>
>>131986486
Catholics did a=have anything to do with the KJV.
Hence the Catholic Translation to keep true Catholics away from that Demonic Shit.

the RSV-CE is the one. And, it was a truly ecumenical effort my friend.
>>
>>131994833

I dont know who is jewing who anymore
>>
File: flatearth.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>131994734
Heathen?
please...
I spread God through example and respect.
Not knocking on their door invading their privacy.
Bet you love those downtrodden Mexican neighborhoods.
...POACHERS.
>>
>>131984745
those say the same thing but the KJV is more poetic.
>>
File: starzoom3.webm (436KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
starzoom3.webm
436KB, 640x360px
what a star really looks like
>>
>>131994959
https://youtu.be/Clg7rQB6H2U?t=3m32s

it looks like nasa's mars and jupiter to me ,you can even see the ring
>>
File: 2. Quran written by Catholics.png (448KB, 506x540px) Image search: [Google]
2. Quran written by Catholics.png
448KB, 506x540px
>>131994365
>i did not read the gospel of thomas just parts ,
HE WHO ANSWERS A MATTER BEFORE HE HEARETH IT, IT IS FOLLY AND SHAME UNTO HIM PROVERBS 18:13

>, offcourse this gospel will have it because it was the thing jesus always was saying , what forgery would it be if it had not

calling the gospel of thomas sa forgery when its a collection of parables found in the NT is like calling the NT a forgery. your post is hypocrisy incarnate.

>how does the gospel of thomas fit in to picture ?
like the way I just described above. here's a bible verse for you to reflect on
John 21:25
>And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

the gnostic gospels are the accounts of what Jesus did, that were so great in number that the world itself could not countain the books that should be written, Amen.

>But the goal of the gospels is to add information which the other gospels do not have there are contradictions in the bible

you know, there are contradictions in the bible, and I mean real contradictions just in the first few books of the bible.

Jacob takes sister wives despite it being banned in Leviticus
Jacob's son Joseph practices divination in Genesis despite being banned, and despite the fact Joseph had regular correspondence with God, and despite divination being banned in Deuteronomy
>>131994331
>>131994650
you're both wrong. there is more than enough evidence to convict the catholic church of creating Islam. Jew extermination is mandatory in the Quran, the Jews would not create a book that explicitly tells them to wipe them out, and that they are going to be wiped out, you guys are fine examples of frontal lobe brain damage.
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1498898977374.png
>>
>>131984745
in my masters program we went over the errors of the Septuagint.
There are errors their.
RSV-CE is the one
Approved by the Vatican and other Protestant Christian groups
>>
>>131994779
So are children made of flesh or not? You are blaming the material world for not being a spiritual entity? Then take a bullet and become a spirit. Abandon this sinful place.

The dual nature is part of the miracle of God in the flesh. I bet you would find any work unsuitable for your high supernatural expectations. Christ did not refuse to live among sinners, and did not condemn the existence of the Temple.

Since God is not in a temple or in a image, his word cannot be contained in imperfect writings. God is not in a book. So, living in the woods and doing whatever you like is the correct answer for a gnostic who rejects the material world. Until you die of hunger.
>>
>>131995512
> more than enough evidence to convict the catholic church of creating Islam

This is what "Evangelical Home Schooling" unleashes on the world.
I mean, do you have a brain in your head???
I mean, do you know how fucking stupid you sound???
>>
File: fe-mars.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fe-mars.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
>>131995491
this is mars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVv3JNGS6Kk

saturn is also a 2d light on the firmament that nasa actually uses as the picture of their "planet" it looks the same . the reason why you can zoom in on it with a camera to begin with is because its very close on the firmament you shouldnt be able to zoom in on them
>>
>>131980460
Amen
>>
according to James White, the KJV bible was based partly on a greek translation where the book of revelation was extracted from commentaries rather than from the pure text, because erasmus rushed the greek printed text.

also, the KJV uses the world "hell" instead of hades and gehenna, which makes it seem like Jesus went to hell for 3 days.

other than that KJV is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3k_A9ugOo
>>
>>131987280
Ha
>>
>>
>>131977820
Why do retarded people believe in abrahamic religions?
>>
File: IMG_20140505_211034.jpg (654KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140505_211034.jpg
654KB, 2592x1936px
>>131995896
> other than that KJV is good.

..*yeah, of course* other than leaving out vast segments of the actual Bible, adding in a few words here and there. WHy not bring up all the verses that it altered by OMITTING???

Catholicism ( The One True Faith)> High Protestantism > > Sect Protestantism > Casual pick n' choose Christianity > Spirituality > Agnosticism > Atheism
>>
File: kjv.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
kjv.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>131996179
>>131995896

kjv is the only real bible cuckstains
>>
File: 135750726553747.jpg (7KB, 249x246px) Image search: [Google]
135750726553747.jpg
7KB, 249x246px
>mfw own a 4th century armenian bible
>mfw I see protestants fighting over which one of their 1995 translations is best
>mfw catholics got cucked so hard they can't even read latin anymore
>>
>>131995512
>Jacob takes sister wives despite it being banned in Leviticus
>Jacob's son Joseph practices divination in Genesis despite being banned, and despite the fact Joseph had regular correspondence with God, and despite divination being banned in Deuteronomy

How is that a contradiction its jewish law jacob was before , and he stole , his family murdered a bunch of people because they raped jacobs daughter

>25And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob, Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword, and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males. 26And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword, and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out. 27The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city, because they had defiled their sister. 28They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses, and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field, 29And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and
>>
>>131977820
It literally means the same exact thing

you are an idiot please kill yourself
>>
>>131996217
you didn't answer the argument.
>>
>>131996217
Like leaving out the Vatican Approved / Protestant Approved RSV-CE / RSV and New American Bible won't be noticed.

You're comparing the KJV to 'also-rans' of cults.

The RSV-CE WITH ALL the books is the true best English language Bible
>>
File: mary-candles2.jpg (120KB, 595x311px) Image search: [Google]
mary-candles2.jpg
120KB, 595x311px
>>131994676
because eventually I'm just going to learn hebrew and greek, and apply Kabbalah sciences to the new testament, and old testament.

hebrew ends up being pretty funny, you can go back to Genesis 1:1 and in the Paleo-hebrew letters, find the entire bible in the symbolic meanings of the letters.

>>131995620
>Approved by the Vatican and other Protestant Christian groups

well, its a good thing I'm not either of them.

the Vatican also approves of the Quran, and idol Worship, should I crack open a Quran and start killing christians, and make me an idol of the virgin mary out of stone, jewels, gold and wood?

>>131995750
>I mean, do you have a brain in your head???
>I mean, do you know how fucking stupid you sound???

>There are errors their.
>their
>t
>h
>e
>i
>r

>http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1498900682141.jpg
why does John Paul II kiss the quran?
why does Benedict venerate the Quran?
why does the catholic church push a pro-islam rhetoric?

>>131995744
you're all kinds of shallow.

>did not condemn the existence of the Temple.
no, he just made a prophecy concerning the destruction of the Temple

>The dual nature is part of the miracle of God in the flesh.
Careful hypocrite, thats some nestorian rhetoric you're pushing, don't want to become a heretic like Constantine was

>Since God is not in a temple or in a image
you know, its really pathetic that you put out the impression that you don't read the bible like ever

1 Corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1 Corinthians 6:19
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

try walking in the spirit of christ instead of being an idiot.
>>
>>131996386
the "Vatican approved" is highly controversial and corrupted, so.
>>
>>131977820
>DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER TOUCH ANY VERSION OF THE BIBLE

Fix'd
>>
>>131996179
Catholicism is perverse cult.

Now show me where the bible mentions popes, nuns, priests, cardinals, bishops, baby sprinkling, baby baptism, etc. Catholicism is a false religion.
>>
File: tumblr_ojeiubI8Ne1v5svogo1_400.gif (849KB, 268x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojeiubI8Ne1v5svogo1_400.gif
849KB, 268x402px
>>131996386
better than the new versions that REMOVE THE WORD HELL totally like 50 times

doesnt take long to figure out jesus went to the good part of hades not hell

thats not an argument against the kjv heathen scum

if you were serious you would understand the significance of the true changes >>131996217
>>
Jeremiah 8:8

How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go

Never trust the bible because it comes from the jews, the jews changed it because they never wanted you to find God. They are making child sacrifice.
>>
File: tumblr_ohxyjccumh1rhhw6wo4_250.gif (1MB, 177x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohxyjccumh1rhhw6wo4_250.gif
1MB, 177x260px
>>131996728
>Never trust the bible

t. satan
>>
File: 2010-11-01 21.37.04.jpg (995KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2010-11-01 21.37.04.jpg
995KB, 2560x1920px
>>131996393
>the Vatican also approves of the Quran, and idol Worship, should I crack open a Quran and start killing christians, and make me an idol of the virgin mary out of stone, jewels, gold and wood?

Sorry my mislead friend, we don't make 'idols', we don't pray to statues, we don't believe in idol worship.
...just one long big lie you perpetuate. That's all, just one, long big lie.
Ask any proper Catholic. Go over to CatholicAnswers.com, wait for the blowback when you say that.
Look, you want to believe in a lie? go ahead, it's your reality.
Like most Evangelicals, you're as bad as the Muslims with your intolerance and hatred.

The Catholic Faith, The One True Faith, is 2,000 years old. We wrote the Bible. Those saints are ours, those cathedrals are ours. The Bible is only part of the Church. It is combined with Tradition.
You stole it from us, and are trying to make a 'whole' out of 'just part' READ YOUR BIBLE THIS FACT IS IN *THERE*
>>
File: 1498352477314.jpg (50KB, 564x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498352477314.jpg
50KB, 564x562px
>>131996827
>>
>>131996529
Dude, I could cut you in half in that argument.
I could shred you to bits and spit you out.
You have no idea how stupid you are.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE TRUE CHURCH
>>
>>131995744
>So are children made of flesh or not?
idiot.

>You are blaming the material world for not being a spiritual entity?
I don't know, am I?

>Then take a bullet and become a spirit.
you've defiled yourself with that comment, and will stand at tribunal for it.

>I bet you would find any work unsuitable for your high supernatural expectations.
you lost the bet.

>Christ did not refuse to live among sinners
no, he just called on them to repent for their sins.

>God is not in a book.
well, he's actually in the bible.

>So, living in the woods and doing whatever you like is the correct answer for a gnostic who rejects the material world. Until you die of hunger.

>John the Baptist lived in the woods, and ate locusts and wild honey his entire life until he was decapitated.

there's so much food outside in the world it would make your head spin.

also Titus 2:12
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

2 Timothy 3:12
Indeed, all who desire to live godly lives in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Colossians 3:2
2 Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.

1 John 2:15-17
15 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life[a]—is not from the Father but is from the world. 17 And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever.

do you want me to go on? or do you want to make it even more abudnatly clear that you don't read the bible
>>
>>
>>131986689
I've been thinking recently that all the vowels we used are contained in God's name as shown here, with slight differences in pronunciation, for example, "Ye" can be pronounced as "Iie" (as in Japanese for No), so we get:

I-e-o-u-a -> Y-e-ho-w-ah

Coincidence? Or has our language been shaped so that every word contains a fragment of God's name?
>>
>>131996867
Sorry, not my Pope.
Most True Catholics hate him.
He is not talking Ex Cathedra
Only giving his own mislead, globalist opinion 99% of the time.
That has no effect on me.
>>
>>131996932
Yet you choose not to.
>>
>>131977820
>DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER TOUCH ANY VERSION OF THE BIBLE OTHER THAN THE KJV

thats the one translated and edited by the freemason alchemist wizard?

my favorite one also
>>
File: 1496894324232.png (79KB, 650x850px) Image search: [Google]
1496894324232.png
79KB, 650x850px
>>131977820
The KJV omits 7 whole books of the Bible in addition to several deliberate mistranslations.
King James was a notorious faggot, and his book was based on Masoretic texts proffered by Jewish rabbis 1000 years after the Christ's passion.

Get the fuck out of here with this faggot Jewish vandalism.
>>
>>131980351
>buddhists deny the existence of a creator, they deny God

are you seriously pretending that Christians don't also deny god by worshipping El? aka Be'el aka Baal?
>>
>>131997048
the entire catholic church is a hoax since its founding in 325 ad

you have to ask jesus christ personally to save you
>>
>>131997032

Found the most retarded of all the faggots in this thread. Holy fucking shit, all of yous need to off yourselves but you, you should livestream it. Do it with the Bible in your hand, if Jesus loves you he'll spare your life. Do it faggot.
>>
File: Kloster_Neuzelle-Kirchenschiff2.jpg (266KB, 1323x992px) Image search: [Google]
Kloster_Neuzelle-Kirchenschiff2.jpg
266KB, 1323x992px
>>131997057
Its trul, truly not worth my time.
You don't have an inkling of The One True Faith, Holy Mother Church,
You argue from the point of the ignorant.
It's not my job to educate you to the fullness of the Church.
>>
>>131997085
Thank you! 'bout time...
>>
>>131996728
The pharisees had there own law that is the lying pen

Matthew 5:20
>For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

again this is scribes negative they did not write the bible
>>
File: tumblr_ofoomiTxGR1voxa9ko2_540.png (606KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofoomiTxGR1voxa9ko2_540.png
606KB, 540x810px
>>131997315
wow catholics have 7 extra books they should be super understanding in the scriptures

KEK they dont believe a word of it

CATH SHITS GET LEFT BEHIND IN THE SEPTEMBER 23 RAPTURE
>>
>>131997246
It's easier to kill you then ask for forgiveness

[THIS IS A JOKE MODS, A JOKE AS IN HA HA HA]
>>
>>131996393
>still doesn't respond about the children and flesh

Yes, then tell me why didn't condemned the false adoration in the temple, animal sacrifices? Ok. Because it was God's will. After they rejected Christ the destruction became unavoidable. You are incapable of showing how having a Temple or images is a deviation from the true faith. A congregation of worshipers in a building is not sinful.
>duality
I'm talking about your dualistic point of view. Christ was God in flesh. You think that you are a soul trapped in a body, but no. Both things are a creation of God, and both are good (a Temple).
>>
>>131997246
Oh look, the (((pharisees))) are here. Jesus loves you, but I think you're a cunt.
>>
>>131997449

You can't kill your homosexual urges, how could you possibly kill me? Hail Satan you faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o3_500.png (838KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9f1eHyPX1s2yc47o3_500.png
838KB, 500x737px
>trusting in your works and rituals to save you

>Cath shits

>Saved people

>Cath shits

>Not being left behind on sept 23

>Not trusting in jesus as their savior

>Ticket to hell

Pick all of them
>>
File: Screenshot_25.jpg (98KB, 812x560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_25.jpg
98KB, 812x560px
>>131996827
Go over to CatholicAnswers.com

meanwhile

>Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them,
>>
File: mary2.jpg (81KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
mary2.jpg
81KB, 450x300px
>>131996827
>Sorry my mislead friend, we don't make 'idols', we don't pray to statues, we don't believe in idol worship.
>catholics don't think this is idol worship
>tries to call me misled
oh man, my sides the hypocrisy, its too much.

>Look, you want to believe in a lie? go ahead, it's your reality.

take a good look at yours friend.

>Ask any proper Catholic. Go over to CatholicAnswers.com, wait for the blowback when you say that.

yes, I expect them to be as retarded as you. not being able to understand that you literally practice idol worship every day of the week when you pray at a statue of the virgin mary, which is what millions of catholics do every single day

>Like most Evangelicals, you're as bad as the Muslims with your intolerance and hatred.

yes, I tend to not be tolerant towards hypocrisy, and Sin, I also hate homosexual marriage and think its an abomination

>The Catholic Faith, The One True Faith, is 2,000 years old. We wrote the Bible.
no, you really didn't. fallacious comment. Roman Catholicism started in 380AD, you shill for a Luciferian counterfeit.

>The Bible is only part of the Church. It is combined with Tradition.
>You stole it from us, and are trying to make a 'whole' out of 'just part

what traditions, the traditions of men? your pagan rituals? Stole what? the bible that the Roman catholic church spent a thousand years burning, and murdering anyone who read it? (waldensians)

Mark 7:8
For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give
Mark 16:18
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

what about the traditions of God?
>>
File: Benedict16.jpg (58KB, 455x533px) Image search: [Google]
Benedict16.jpg
58KB, 455x533px
>>131997432
September 23rd.
Who told you this?
Ellen G. White?
She's been wrong before, just sayin'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>131997596
god told me in genesis and revelation

Genesis 1:14
14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
>>
File: Screenshot_16.jpg (247KB, 997x1025px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.jpg
247KB, 997x1025px
>>131997048

Not muh pope...

When is it your pope ? when you feel like it ?
>>
>>131995750
Evangelicals can believe that the earth is flat, so, why not?
>>
>>131997533
Wrong again.
It's works THROUGH Faith.
We don't just spit out some Evangelical / Born Again phrase to get saved.
When have to live out our Faith, show our faith in actions.
If not, it's just empty words.
Read about Luther wanting to take James out as well. Luther was a mess.
>>
File: 1495788337933.png (1MB, 1691x1691px) Image search: [Google]
1495788337933.png
1MB, 1691x1691px
>>131997432

I'm currently reading up on the events of the end times. Would you mind briefly going into why you have a pre-trib view? I'm already well aware of Sept 23rd and all the buzz surrounding it, I'm more interested in pre-trib vs mid/pre wrath.
>>
File: JoelOverLakewood.jpg (383KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
JoelOverLakewood.jpg
383KB, 750x422px
>Be Protestant
>Have faggot king who commissions his own personal "bible"
>Bases said "bible" on new Jewish texts
>Be told this "bible" is the work of god.
>Believe
>Attack others, for not being Christian enough, who don't ascribe to your faggot King's novelty
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
cath shits are waiting for the demons from the bottomless pit

oh wow you cant make this up

Rev 9:2
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
>>
>>131997550
Sign of reverence my friend, he's paying respect to what it stands for.
*You want so hard to believe that's what he's doing*
>>
File: 1497054015261.jpg (114KB, 1080x783px) Image search: [Google]
1497054015261.jpg
114KB, 1080x783px
>>131977820
NLT and KJV are on completely different sides of the biblical translation spectrum.

Fucking stupid nigger OPs think they they found something special.

reported, hidden, saged
>>
>>131997555
It's what it stands for, it's reverence.
Sorry, no Joel Osteen coffee cup holders here, this is true respect.
Our Faith Is Stronger
>>
>>131997684
No, this is heresy.
He's always our Pope, but his current actions must be resisted.
>>
File: Screenshot_32.jpg (72KB, 594x647px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_32.jpg
72KB, 594x647px
>>131997048
>Most True Catholics hate him.
>>
>>131998032

ah see catholics are divided , they are protestants
>>
File: jess1.jpg (74KB, 610x877px) Image search: [Google]
jess1.jpg
74KB, 610x877px
>>131997825

Matthew 24:37-42
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
>>
>>131998084
Maybe that gives you a clue how bad things are.
>>131998149
Still one creed. Jelly?
>>
>>131997555
We are the Church Jesus Christ founded.
We are 2,000 years old.
We are the fullness of His Church.
(You) live a fragmented lie.
(You) See an act, do not understand, and draw misleading conclusions from it due to your ignorance.
(You) hack apart the body of Christ with hate and ignorance.
Because of (You), Islam is taking root in Europe.
(You) do not understand the role of imagery in educating and preserving.
>>
>>131997684
Kek

>>131997658
while I do agree that this is a huge sign, I'm not sure if September 23 is going to be the date.

>>131997459
>Yes, then tell me why didn't condemned the false adoration in the temple, animal sacrifices? Ok. Because it was God's will. After they rejected Christ the destruction became unavoidable.

ok idiot, add a noun or 2 so this sentence makes sense. animal sacrifice was for the remission of sin, and repentance, if one sinned against the mosaic laws, felt guilty, he would confess before God, and sacrifice an animal, the animals life paid the price for sin, since the wages of sin are death.

Jesus Christ replaed animal sacrifice, since he was a human sacrifice from God, dedicated to man. he was the one who replaced Isaac. The Temples destruction was to mark the end of animal sacrifice, which is practiced today in slaughter houses

the rejection of Christ was planned in the Old testament, it wasn't something unavoidable, it was something God already knew was going to happen, and plan.

>You are incapable of showing how having a Temple or images is a deviation from the true faith.
well, thats because thats not the argument I'm making, I'm stating that the bible states that God does not dwell in images, or temples built by man.

> A congregation of worshipers in a building is not sinful.
pretty sure I didn't say that either.

> You think that you are a soul trapped in a body, but no. Both things are a creation of God, and both are good (a Temple).

HMM I WONDER IF THATS WHY I BROUGHT UP HOW THE BODY IS A TEMPLE TO GOD FROM CORINTHIANS

and no, that isn't reflected on what the gnostic scriptures say. the soul is put into the body by God, and serves as a training ground for new and returning Souls.
>>
>>131997684
an expression,
sorry it was lost on you.
but your ignorance still shows.
Francis speaks Ex Cathedra
Something over your head in understanding.
>>
>>131998149
>Can't tell the difference between disputes of doctrine and the implementation of doctrine.

Either that or your just desperate. You can't compare internal strife to the doctrinal chaos that leads to 30,000 different versions of the the same so-called religion.

Protestantism explicitly encourages self-worship by allowing each man to interpret his own morality by reading some fake bible.
Catholicism doesn't allow for the worship of one's internal monologue.
>>
File: obama.jpg (291KB, 1608x2020px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
291KB, 1608x2020px
>>131998419
it might not be exactly on september 23 but maybe before or maybe a few months after but we are living at the exact precise end of the world

obama is the antichrist confirmed in the bible
trumps name is in the bible (last trump)
the year is 5777
70 years since israel formed (1 generation)
50 years since 6 days war (50 years jubilee)
prophecy of the popes puts this pope as the very last pope most likely false prophet

you cant get around it. i dont care if its exactly on september 23 or not
>>
>>131997825
Don't run up your credit cards just yet.
World won't end Sept 23rd.
After Sept 23rd he'll say it was figurative speech / 'oh I meant the other Sept 23rd*, or 'it was a symbolic death'

Hence the Ellen G. White SDA reference: they just keep reframing after each wrong prediction.
>>
File: l.jpg (57KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
57KB, 600x719px
>>131997894
He had cupholders and a new jumbotron installed. There was still some leftover for his wife to get a better boob job.
>>
>>131998149
Catholics aren't divided
>>
>>131998202
Thanks for the quick reply

>>131998601

Similar to the 2012 thing (where the Mesopotamian Long Count calendar certainly did begin a new cycle), the alignment certainly -will- occur on Sept 23rd, 2017.

Some folks say it is the start of Daniel's 70th week, others say it is the Rapture, others say it is the start of the Great Tribulation. I haven't heard/read/seen anyone claiming that it is the date of the end of the world.
>>
File: satanic prots.jpg (347KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
satanic prots.jpg
347KB, 1024x768px
>>131998675
>Cupholders

lol
Protestantism is a bastion of effeminacy.
More than anything they fear discomfort and sacrifice. That's why they made up a doctrine called the Rapture just to get out of suffering.
They're going to be pretty disappointed when the fit hits the shan and they're still here with the heathen non-prots.
>>
File: pope-francis-kissing-idol.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-kissing-idol.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
>>131998342
>We are the Church Jesus Christ founded.
nope, you really aren't.

>We are 2,000 years old.
still no.

>We are the fullness of His Church.
nope

>(You) live a fragmented lie.
nope

>(You) See an act, do not understand, and draw misleading conclusions from it due to your ignorance.

Revelation 9:20
>And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

>(You) hack apart the body of Christ with hate and ignorance.
nope.

>Because of (You), Islam is taking root in Europe.
oh man, this is all kinds of stupid
>its my fault the catholic church venerates the quran and brings Muslim prayers into their churches

>(You) do not understand the role of imagery in educating and preserving.
you do not understand anything about anything. there's no getting around it, its idol worship, there's no getting around it. the catholic church invented Islam.

>>131998031
your deception is stronger.
>>
File: tumblr_oq9iu5cug71ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq9iu5cug71ti6w0wo2_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1707px
>>131998960
>Some folks say it is the start of Daniel's 70th week, others say it is the Rapture, others say it is the start of the Great Tribulation.

those are all the same thing bro
rapture starts the great tribulation/ daniels 70th

thats exactly what sept 23 is marking
>>
>>131997259
>Holy Mother Church

Your terminology is literally Satanic. "Mother Church". Go back and read your Bible.
>>
>>131999052

The "Great Tribulation" doesn't start until half way through the 70th week. Now, the Rapture could very well happen before the 70th week even starts.

From what I understand, it kind of comes down to a dispensational view (God will Rapture the Church, then deal with Israel for the remaining 7 years of Daniel's prophecy)

vs. a replacement theological view where the Church will have to endure the first half the week, but escape in the middle before God pours out his wrath.

I am leaning towards the former and agree with you. My current understanding leads me to believe that the Church will not be present for Daniel's 70th week.
>>
File: protestant worship.jpg (73KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
protestant worship.jpg
73KB, 960x639px
>>131999052
Christ endured suffering.
The Martyrs endured suffering as well.
Why shouldn't you?
Christ died for your salvation, not so you can pamper yourself with comfort and luxury.
The Rapture is a cowards belief.
A make believe tale meant to comfort a decadent scoundrel terrified of discomfort.

>The wicked man fleeth, when no man pursueth: but the just, bold as a lion, shall be without dread.
>>
File: tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o2_1280.jpg (315KB, 806x1071px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oquada5VSm1rbjj14o2_1280.jpg
315KB, 806x1071px
>>131999348
the tribulation is the whole 7 years

ok youre right technically the "great tribulation" is the last 3.5

but the antichrist isnt in power yet......... he makes a 7 year peace deal

that hasnt started yet

so ur way off basis to say that the tribulation already started

>>131999409
Luke 21:17-18
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
>>
>>131998576
>obama is the antichrist confirmed in the bible

I believe the antichrist is an Assyrian, and he doesn't come until Rome is destroyed, and Babylon is rebuilt and inhabited when the UN moves to Babylon (this is a rumor) the Antichrist will be right around the corner. (the actual city in Iraq)

>trumps name is in the bible (last trump)
I haven't heard anything about this...

>the year is 5777
>70 years since israel formed (1 generation)
i heard an interesting theory that Moscow is actually the Jerusalem in the bible, I haven't looked too much into it, but I believe the argument is pretty sound.
also this largely depends on whether or not Israel accepts Jesus Christ as messiah. the state of Israel may very well be a Satanic counterfeit due to its creation from the Balfour declaration, and the holohoax social engineering, (jew law dicates no state without messiah, jews reject jesus as messiah, so they are not allowed to have a state, holohoax forces them to ignore law in order to have a state)
rest of the points relevance relates to statement above

>prophecy of the popes puts this pope as the very last pope most likely false prophet
there's still the rebuilding of babylon, and the antichrist sitting there to account for.

>picture
i remember seeing that video, it was interesting to say the least.
>>
>>131999999
>>
Anyone else too nervous to take the plunge and invest all the time needed to read the bible properly out of the fear that if you dont get the correct translation it will be a misleading waste of time?
>>
>>131999409

The bit I'm stuck on is why would the Church be enduring the 70th week when it was a prophesy made unto Israel (via Daniel) and something only Israel (via Jesus' Olivet Discourse) were warned about.

>>131999908

I didn't say the Tribulation already started, just that some people say that the 23rd sign is in the middle of the Tribulation (which doesn't make sense).
>>
File: 1498005736291.png (328KB, 463x684px) Image search: [Google]
1498005736291.png
328KB, 463x684px
>>131999908
That's right.
You hate Catholics, because you hate the Church, it's not that you hate us personally, but are jealous that we have Christ and you have the hollowness of self-worship. The thing is though, you hate Christ as well, because Christ expects you to do uncomfortable things, like sacrificing yourself as a martyr, and suffering is totally unacceptable for you. That's why you believe in made up things like the Rapture.
>>
>>132000329
i wasnt quoting it for the hate part of the passage

i was showing you that during an end times discourse from jesus he said not a hair on your head will perish

there is no tribulation for believers
>>
File: 1496533402332.png (586KB, 1200x965px) Image search: [Google]
1496533402332.png
586KB, 1200x965px
>>132000268
I wouldn't know as I don't believe worldly prophecies.
>>
File: 1498390362456.png (46KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498390362456.png
46KB, 1000x1200px
>>132000470

I wouldn't call Daniel's prophecy of weeks or the Olivet Discourse worldly, but that's me.
>>
File: Fr.Maximilian_Kolbe_1939.jpg (29KB, 525x680px) Image search: [Google]
Fr.Maximilian_Kolbe_1939.jpg
29KB, 525x680px
>>132000420
Christ repeatedly taught that earthly death was not really death at all. And the man that hated himself, and sacrificed his life, would in fact be the one to go one living, where the man who loved his life and worked to preserve it would be the one to find death. your interpretation of Luke 21:17-18 doesn't conform to the greater context of the Gospels.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.