[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Father Humans wield supreme power on earth. We are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: thick.png (719KB, 800x1233px) Image search: [Google]
thick.png
719KB, 800x1233px
>The Father
Humans wield supreme power on earth. We are the apex predator and the gun, the farmer and the finger over nuclear weapons. As far as we know there we are alone on this Earth in wielding sapience. Maybe in the whole universe.

>The Son
We are fragile, lonely and extremely temporary. Our short lives mean nothing. Everything we do is meaningless.

>The Holy Spirit
This is the awareness of the two previous subjects. We are both holy and base. We are monkeys wielding the power of an imaginary God. We have its power but not its moral authority. We have the power of God. We must use this power accordingly.

Christcucks will submit to the authority of others, Christians will realise the living God within themselves and act Godly.
>>
>>131957178
THE GUN IS GOOD!
>>
>>131957178
Shameless self bump
>>
>>131957333
It's probably not great.
>>
That girl has a godly torso on an unrelated subject.
>>
>>131957475
https://youtu.be/YOROvO2fxTc
>>
Does /pol/ only debate trannies?
>>
>>131957845
pretty much brah
>>
>>131957930
Her ass and stomach tho
>>
All these assholes talking religion on here and they have nothing to say about our own godhood and responsibility?
>>
>>131958320
Just eat your TANGELO and shut the fuck up
>>
>>131958419
Where are you from?
>>
>>131957178
The girl's name?
>>
>>131958512
Use your god powers to image search
>>
>>131958509
Anywhere at this point, Ive moved so many times.
>>
>>131957178
God isn't in you, Irishman. God is the ancient chief and father of the Germanic people.
>>
>>131959129
God is inside us. We just have to find it.
>>
>>131959221
You don't even know the words you are using. Are you talking about the Jewish god or God?
>>
>>131959480
I have given up the humans on this planet.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.