[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Niggers don't hesitate to name the Jew. https://ww

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: drake-jewish.jpg (98KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
drake-jewish.jpg
98KB, 612x612px
>Niggers don't hesitate to name the Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RUIY5t_cRI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUpeKyy-CE

Most niggers are redpilled on the JQ. Whenever I talk politics with a group of white people they say "You're Racist! You're Anti-Semitic!" but blacks are easily able to take the jew pill because they need someone to blame.
>Here's my plan: We make nice by supporting BLM and start redpilling the shit out of them about how we are BOTH oppressed by Jews.
- They ran the Slave Trade.
- They run the Media.
- They run the Government.
- They segregate blacks in Israel.
- They promote race mixing to destroy us both.
- They make police kill you guys for no reason (lol).
Just hammer it into their tiny brains and we use their movement to OUR advantage. TAKE THAT SOROS!!!
>>
>>131954305
> They ran the Slave Trade.
wot m8
>>
First video is from a documentary called Defamation by an Israeli Jew, definitely worth the watch. It makes the ADL look like a bunch of scheming kikes
>>
>>131954305
BUMP I like this idea OP, show them the clip of scarface naming the jew and they will jump on it
>>
>>131954883
They owned the boats...
>>
>>131954883
This is absolutely correct. Every single slave ship was owned by a wealthy Jewish family. Today, every single "NGO" ship carrying refugees into Europe is own by Jews. They won't stop until they mix all the races together into a mediocre soup while they keep their own blood lines pure.
>>
>>131954883
I looked into it breifly and it seems Jews were over-represented in the slave trade but compared to how over-represented they are in everything it was kind of a let down(for propaganda potential)
>>
Blacks, especially older blacks are usually pretty aware of Jews but unlike whites haven't been beaten down yet to not speak up about it. People tend to forget Elijah Muhammad and George Lincoln Rockwell were good friends partly due to the Jewish Question.
>>
>>131954305
Whites have been trying to get niggers to see that we aren't the enemy, the kikes are the enemy.
They are too fucking stupid to understand that, and they keep on hating white people .
I've also noticed that this " Black Israelite " afrocentric cult bullshit has spread like fire in the nigger community.
They believe they WUZZ JOOSSS and they are God's chosen people, they believe Whites are Edomites, we come from Esau in the bible.
We are evil and children of the devil.
They believe that in the end, god will give each nigger 10,000 white slaves to torture and treat like garbage.
Fuck filthy niggers, i just care about my Aryan Race and i care about it's survival.
>>
File: Nigger-Shock.gif (931KB, 250x197px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger-Shock.gif
931KB, 250x197px
>>131955083
>>131955103
>>
>>131956204

WE
>>
>>131956971
You ARE the father!
>>
>>131956204
We come from Ephraim, Joseph's 2nd born grand son, who he switcheroo'd and gave the right hand blessing too, beside his elder first born brother.
>>
>>131960189
Niggers are descendants of Cain.
>>
>>131960409
That's liberals. Cains line were city builders and warmongers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.