[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a lot of you just think this is all about e-celeb gossip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Anita Sakkesian Twitter Safety.png (112KB, 477x265px) Image search: [Google]
Anita Sakkesian Twitter Safety.png
112KB, 477x265px
I know a lot of you just think this is all about e-celeb gossip bullshit and you can just ignore Anita Sarkeesian and she will eventually disappear. But, do you remember the recent ban wave of conservatives on Twitter? That happened just weeks after she was put as head of Twitter's Safety Council. The safety council is just her and her retarded friends. This bitch literally has a say on who gets banned form twitter and who doesnt. Who gets throttled and who doesnt. How long before she gets put in charge of censoring the Internet itself? Do you really think 4chan will survive her censorship? This woman has power, plain and simple. She has everyone who is powerful enough to make decisions eating from her hand. People who are against her are being blacklisted from certain places and everyone is afraid of confronting her because she can and will get you banned, censored, kicked out, and blacklisted from everything that is important to maintain a voice in society.

Anita Sarkeesian is a threat plain and simple.
>>
>>131953392
>How long before she gets put in charge of censoring the Internet itself?
nigga what
>>
why use twitter?
>>
File: UN.jpg (720KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
UN.jpg
720KB, 3000x2250px
>>131953486
look at who the fuck is Google hiring to give them Ideas. Notice anyting weird about that pic? Google is basically the gatekeepers of the internet.
>>
>>131953655
first they came for twitter and bla bla bla you get the point.
>>
>>131953392
radfem reign of terror
when will it end
semper games
>>
She's really NOT that big of a deal. No one gives a shit in the real world.
>>
>>131953392
>what could go wrong

> get fat
>>
>>131953392
>Twatter
>Threat
Seriously, who fucking cares?
>>
North America and Europa are being flooded by the global south and you care about that whore? Fuck off Sargon.
>>
>>131953392
Who gives a fuck

None of these degenerate retards will ever have children, their genes and their ideology are BTFO by Darwin
>>
>>131953710
Holy shit, I would not fuck a single one of them!
>>
File: 1414458706630.jpg (40KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1414458706630.jpg
40KB, 400x386px
hahahaha jesus she got fucking fat
>>
>>131953392
>anita sarkeesian is a threat plain and simple

no shes a fucking 'literal who?' not a single normie knows or cares about her and the only reason anyone here knows of her is because spastic teenagers like yourself got ass blasted that she held opinions on women in gaming.

If you actually think shes a threat and you want to do something about it, the best thing you can do is not say her name, not make threads about, not watch videos related to her and not perpetuating her fame further with this stupid bullahit thread, fuck off. if you had more than 2 digits for your IQ you would realise this, but you are probably a single didgit IQ gay nigger. kill yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.