[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm willing to accept that a ton of the "official narrative"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: GasChamber05.jpg (42KB, 504x335px) Image search: [Google]
GasChamber05.jpg
42KB, 504x335px
I'm willing to accept that a ton of the "official narrative" surrounding the Holocaust is bullshit. Soap and lampshades was obviously bullshit, there are probably plenty of exaggerated stories, many of the pictures are misleading or flat our incorreclty described. But how do revisionists account for the differences in #s of Jews from prewar to postwar Europe? The Yad Vashem Hall of Names has ~4.5 million separate testimony pages with information on specific victims and blurbs about their life.

I could also see not really caring whether or not it's true and believing that "6 gorrilion" and "anudda shoah" jokes helps break down the poor oppressed Jew narrative that they've used to maintain their stranglehold on power. This is more directed at the true believers in revisionism.
>>
>>131952783
>Difference in number
Civilian casualties of a big ass world war combined with starvation.
>>
>>131952783
They fled Europe. And the numbers are tweaked to fit the narrative. It's not like there's a reliable census for jews in Europe that's going to show evidence of genocide.

Look, 150,000 - 300,000 died of typhus in the various camps. That's what happened. There was no intentional murder. Hell, the Germans even sentenced a guard to death for his treatment of prisoners. Why would they do that if the camps were just death factories?

Also, why did so many survive if the goal was to kill them all. It'd be so fucking easy to put a bullet in each skull while they stand around a pit.
>>
>>131952783

Because Hitler worked with the Jews through the Havaara agreement to help them leave Germany in droves for Israel. Once the allies put a stop to this Jews were still able to illegally flee Europe to places like Australia and the USA where many descendants live to this day. Theres no doubt many Jews died in Poland throughout the war but this was largely due to wartime conditions and being butfucked on both sides by two world powers.
>>
File: gaschamber.jpg.jpg (409KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
gaschamber.jpg.jpg
409KB, 1536x864px
>>131952783
The holocaust is maybe the biggest and most influential lie in human history.
>>
File: gaschamber2.jpg (405KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
gaschamber2.jpg
405KB, 1536x864px
>>131952783
>>
>>131952783
What does it matter? Even if the lampshade and soap stories are bullshit, killing millions of people is wrong. Modern Jews and Zionists cashing in on the Holocaustâ„¢ narrative are parasites, but that doesn't whitewash Nazism as an ideology.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.