[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd just like to take this time to remind everyone that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Winry_Rockbell.jpg (62KB, 495x640px) Image search: [Google]
Winry_Rockbell.jpg
62KB, 495x640px
I'd just like to take this time to remind everyone that no matter how "red-pilled" you are, no matter how much conditioning you think you've broken, no matter how bad you things this are, the world is worse than you will ever know
>>
I pray that I can watch it burn before I day every night.
>>
>>131951896
Oh, but it couldn't be worse than le drumpfy as president, could it?
>>
>>131952013
*die
>>
>>131952013
Same. I know that we can't win, but maybe if we're lucky we can end this shit in a draw.

>>131952028
Fuck off falseflagging faggot
>>
>>131951896
How so?
>>
>>131951896
Yeah, but it's always been that way. Cambodia is a good example, had a genocidal Commie gubberment, now they have perfect libertarian conditions.

>They use the USD, that means their gubberment doesn't directly control the currency
>Cops that will take bribes for anything
>Every drug sold without prescription at the pharmacy
>Good weed
>Drinking culture
>Start any business with virtually no compliance costs.

If you go full left, you end up back at full right.
>>
File: tumblr_oofy9lV8Vt1ubes0to1_500.png (301KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oofy9lV8Vt1ubes0to1_500.png
301KB, 500x500px
>>131951896
lol
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>131951896

Chessboards within Chessboards within Chessboards within Chessboards, etc

The World is harder to understand if you are looking from the "Bottom Up" Perspective & easier to understand if you are looking from the "Top Down" Perspective.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: IMG_0250.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
The tribulation is to come for the Jews have shown that their ways will never change, even as God sent His Son to die and save all humanity. Find Christ, repent your sins only then will you be safe.
>>
>>131952013
same man. my belief that i will get to watch it all burn is the only reason i havent offed myself yet
>>
>>131951896
Even me?
>>
File: 1498863460365.jpg (240KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1498863460365.jpg
240KB, 600x849px
>>131951896
I have no hope for this world. I think it is the most insufferable possibilities for a universe to be conceived, and despise our forced presence in it. That is not to say however that we cannot make it better, and overcome some of our struggles.

Things can be made better, this world can be helped, but it cannot be done from inside the very foundation which is rotten. You cannot fix a broken house from the inside, such goes for our modern society. It must fall for us to truly make any difference, lest any progress be rolled back by Judea. Our only path in order to find Truth is onward, our only escape lie forward.
>>
>>131952308
Let's use the Jews as an example. Someone at basic normalfag level probably just blames the politicians for the shit they cause, while /pol/ is a few steps above an realizes that the Jews are pulling a lot of the strings. At the same time, many posters here don't realize that the Jewish reign dates back to before the time of Alexander the great, that the Jews always rig elections so that not only is their winner backed by the Jews, but all the major candidates are so there's no need for concern. Hell, maybe the Jews themselves are being controlled from the shadows. Much of /pol/ still sees Trump and Hitler as infallible icons, but the fact of the matter is that they were/are both being controlled from the shadows to further some agenda. It's like a ladder that goes up infinitely and only the creator knows it all (assuming he wasn't also created by something)
>>
>>131952700
It's getting late. I think I'm gonna sleep.
Goodnight /pol/
>>
>>131951896
nigga I've seen bestgore and the stuff that used to pop up on old /b/, there's nothing that could surprise me unless it happened near me or to me
>>
>>131954119
That's amateur level shit. Have you even TRIED to access the darknet?
>>
>>131952700
Apex of the pyramid. Nobody is outside the design, we are all imprisoned. Human society is rife with conflict and struggle. Nobody can escape the design because this is inherent. Our basic needs cause a predestined cycle of conflict.

The question is why is the human race not wiped out yet? we are being kept alive intentionally. WW3, WW4 or any other deviation wont wipe humanity out. Our purpose is to live. A single human's existence will eventually fringe on another living being's existence. That is life, to simply exist and fight to exist to fulfill needs of course, but also conditioned wants.

>>131953800
Even Jews cannot prevent nuclear holocaust, let alone rogue biological attacks that can wipe all life on this planet. Clearly some other force is keeping things in check.
>>
>>131953823
Shill alert
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.