[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: blackTooDumbToShill.jpg (180KB, 1960x1264px) Image search: [Google]
blackTooDumbToShill.jpg
180KB, 1960x1264px
If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

According to the data derived from the 2014 federal budget, the average annual net tax/benefit broke down as follows:
White: -$2,795
Black: +$10,016
Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That's $768,218. Got 2 kids? That's $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we're talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
>>
File: WE.jpg (71KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
71KB, 600x797px
>>131949534
>Reparations
WE.
>>
>>131949690
The next time I hear a nigger asking for reparations, I'm linking them to this study.
>>
>>131949735
Its not a study - its the fiscal budget showing where your taxes go that people dont even look at.
>>
>But we wuz slaves, systematic oppression, systematic racism, white privilege

I can hear the excuses already
>>
Oh, and for those wondering about teh wetbacks picking up the slack for the niggers:

Hispanic: +7,298

In fact, because there are more Hispanics in the USA than Blacks, Hispanics are already a bigger cumulative net drain on the economy, $411,950,000,000 to $389,710,000,000. Needless to say, the ongoing demographic change from a predominantly white society to a less productive, less white one can be expected to have even more serious negative effects on the long-term economic prospects of the United States that it already has.
>>
>>131950563
>nigs and spics ruin everything

NEWSSSSSSFLASH EVERYONE!

Fuckin A, we all gotta move to Poland lol
>>
>>131950819
>>131950563
How about fucking the brains out of your cuckish white wives?
>>
>>131951081
Killing all the niggers and spics would be easier.
>>
>>131949534
>average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200

god i hope you just made this shit up.
>>
>>131951181
I think it'd be easier to outbreed them, considering that white countries are still those with the best living-conditions in the world.
>>
>>131951368
It's not made up, the numbers are right there. Just do the math on how much you contribute in taxes to how much they drain. If, on avg, they drain 10k per year, thats 750,000 for their lifespan. However, that doesnt factor in inflation and other factors, so it will likely be higher.
>>
>>131951685
>contribute in taxes
very little thankfully
>>
All niggers are nation wrecking scum.
What else is new.
Fuck black people.
I hate them all.
>>
I always thought that the federal system would collapse in on itself as time goes on. Get too many parasites and this is what happens. What about Asians?
>>
>>131951883
Why aren't you in homeland-europe?
>>
>>131952211
They are similar to spics, but its primarily because they lump Hawaii natives in with the Asians for many stats. Philipinos are in there too, which are like asian mexicants, further lowering stats.
>>
Will be pretty weird when whites in USA are gone and nobody is paying taxes
>>
File: xddd.jpg (74KB, 955x535px) Image search: [Google]
xddd.jpg
74KB, 955x535px
wtf das rasis
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.