[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is red hair the ultimate signal of pure white genetics? >Between

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: Woman_redhead_natural_portrait_1.jpg (425KB, 2824x2328px) Image search: [Google]
Woman_redhead_natural_portrait_1.jpg
425KB, 2824x2328px
Is red hair the ultimate signal of pure white genetics?

>Between 2% and 6% of northwestern Europeans have red hair, compared with an average of around 0.6% of the world’s population as a whole.
>>
I have red hair and I hate it

I wish I had normal hair
>>
>>131941109
I have red hair but I also have brown eyes. Am I white?
>>
Red haired women are beautiful, red head men need to lift and get swole. Red hair is actually at extinction levels. Breed you ginger faggots!!!!
>>
>>131941888
Really? Girls love my red hair,
Girls go crazy for Ed Sheeran and he's a fat sack of shit. Maybe you should straighten your hair? Ginger jews are fucking gross so maybe that's your issue.
>>
>>131941109
I love red hair, but I also love chocolate brown skin. What a cruel world this is
>>
I have auburn hair

Shit loads of hair but it's very wispy and dry like this woman's. Tried everything but after it's dried it returns to a texture not unlike flannel.
Haven't cut it in 3 years at this point.
>>
File: udmurts.jpg (94KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
udmurts.jpg
94KB, 720x480px
so are udmurts the whitest people around then?
>>
>>131942782
I just hate my genetics in general
Pale white skin that freckles and never tans
Shitty ance prone pores
My hair is straight but I can never make it stay put
>>
Rearrange the letters in ginger.
Nuff said
>>
Redhead genes come from neanderthals. Being a ginger literally makes you subhuman.
>>
>>131942867
SWEDEN YES!
>>
>>131941109

Maybe but they are ugly.
>>
>>131943276
Same, girls like that.
Maybe move to the Midwest, we haven't fallen into the whole "I just HAVE to have a mixed race baby, they are so BEAUTIFUL" bullshit yet.
Strangely enough though I'm like crack for black girls. They love red hair for some reason.
>>
>>131943466
>neanderthals
>subhuman

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists
>>
>>131943680
Alternatively
https://archive.is/STOiA
>>
I have ginger hair blue eyes and pale as fuck skin I go red instead of brown and I loveeeeee it embrace the gingerness fuckers
>>
yes
red heads cant tan they can only be white or turn red

whiteness is measured by your resistance to cold weather climates red heads are the best at this combined with the fact they cant turn brown like mudblood they are pure white
>>
>>131943680

Don't blame him, he is probably black and therefore a fucking retard.
>>
red is between brown and blonde though.
>>
>>131941109
Kek my grandma is a spic and she has red hair. Well, had it's gray now
>>
>>131941109
Redhead women can be attractive but I think it's a hindrance for men. I'd like to breed one but I don't want to risk a redhead son
>>
>>131941109
A lot of Ashkenazi Jews have orange hair. I think blonde hair is as white as you can get, as orange is technically a lighter shade of brown.
>>
>>131945331
you can be Blonde haired but brown thou does not work when your ginger embrace the warrior
https://twitter.com/DarkCloudBeing/status/842471733097562112
>>
>>131941109
its proto european scum dna from the eurassian steppes, dont fall for it brothers, coloured is coloured is coloured
>>
>>131941109
Tacitus wrote that the ancient Germans had pale skin,fire red hair and blue eyes. Not sure what Hitler was on about with the blonde hair thing.
>>
>>131945771
"The Germans themselves I should regard as aboriginal, and not mixed at all with other races through immigration or intercourse."

"the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames"

-Tacitus, Germania
>>
>>131945771
he wasnt thats just anti hitler propaganda
>>
>>131945154
>it's a hindrance for men
only when you are young when you become an adult it really isnt especially with non white girls
>>
File: 971d3692557fb7d177227bf763948b9f.jpg (219KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
971d3692557fb7d177227bf763948b9f.jpg
219KB, 1920x1200px
>>131941109
I dated a straight haired ginger for lile 6 months. She was a raging whore, but she was cool.
>>
>>131945771
Varg claims that's the way romans described any hair color that was not brown or black, aka both red hair and blondes.
>>
>>131946878
>Varg
who gives a fuck what that retard says
>>
>tfw no 14/88 ginger gf
>>
>>131946878
I'll have to do some digging but I believe that is untrue. I believe they described blonde as "hay colored" hair, or golden locks. Because many of the gods have this description.
>>
>>131946958
A lot of people apparently. I think the argument makes sense to me, but I don't believe, like Varg, that every single "troo" european was blonde with blue laser beam eyes.
>>
>>131943276
change your diet, get some product for your hair, grow a beard
>>
>>131945771
if that tells you anything, is that Tacitus was indeed not an anthropologist, and that you cannot take ancient literary sources and interpret terms as freely, unless you really believe ancient Germania was 100% full of gingers(which is what we moderns in the west understand when we say "red hair").

It's interesting that the Japanese also called the Dutch "red haired", but clearly the Dutch aren't mostly gingers.
>>
>>131947116
>>131946878

Blonde hair was as much prized by the Romans as by the Greeks, and hence the Roman ladies used a kind of composition or wash to make it appear this colour (spuma caustica).

Pliny
>>
>>131947369
The redhaired ones are easy to spot in a crowd.

That works on their benefit.
>>
Red hair is the hair colour of the original hyperborean aryans.
>>
>>131947369
Many historians regard Tacitus as one of the most reliable ancient historical sources.
>>
>>131941109
>Go outside for an hour.
>Burn

Is this the power of pale white skin?
>>
>>131943363
ringer?
>>
>>131947369
I would imagine it's similar to how we have a hard time perceiving differences between asians. If you had never seen blonde hair in real life before it might have had that effect.
>>
Unless you look at a persons DNA, there really is no way to call someone a "redhead" or not. People think dark red crimson hair is the same redheadedness as a ginger with freckles. Clarification is needed.
>>
File: Dolan.png (20KB, 192x191px) Image search: [Google]
Dolan.png
20KB, 192x191px
>>131941109
>>
>>131947259
vargs a tit wish we could go back to a time where only random danish retards shilled for that moron and got called idiots every time they posted

>>131947369
red hair is just rare and unusual to non whites so it stands out when you go places when i went to mexico and the caribbean i got stared at constantly this is most likely why they emphasize it so heavily in older text from south europe and asia
>>
>>131947695
not necessarily when it comes to the anthropology of it, which is a very small and rather irrelevant part of his work in any case, that wasn't the point of his work anyway
you can be sure no modern historian thinks that ancient Germans were all bunch of gingers
>>
>>131947884
you really think someone is too stupid to notice the difference between blonde and red hair? red just stands out compared to blonde thats all it is
>>
File: Ukraine.jpg (18KB, 194x248px) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine.jpg
18KB, 194x248px
>>131947872
Gergin = meaning some of the oldest genes on the planet.
>>
Where's that pic of that cute red head?
>>
>>131943723
Based bot
>>
File: red head.jpg (6KB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
red head.jpg
6KB, 159x146px
>>131948339
Heres one.
>>
>>131948122
Are you shitting me? You think an educated Roman like Tacitus wouldn't know the difference between blonde, which Roman women prized because it was a sign of the gods and the fire colored red hair?
>>
File: cd.jpg (113KB, 666x450px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
113KB, 666x450px
>have red hair
>white girls seem indifferent to it
>lot of non white girls like it
>>
>>131948559
first of all, we don't know how he gained that info, if he went there himself or just asked a bunch of soldiers to describe them in second hand

second of all, once again, his work is not anthropological in nature, and he spends very little describing German phenotype

third, again, there is very much a relativity of colors at play here
even nowadays a "biondo" in Italy is not the same as a "blonde" in Scotland, as the standards are different

he says
>"Unde habitus quoque corporum, tamquam in tanto hominum numero, idem omnibus: truces et caerulei oculi, rutilae comae, magna corpora et tantum ad impetum valida: laboris atque operum non eadem patientia, minimeque sitim aestumque tolerare, frigora atque inediam caelo solove adsueverunt. "

>"rutilae comae"
which we translate as "red hair", but our "red" does not necessarily correspond to the exact spectrum of colors Romans put under "rutilae"
maybe he was referring to the sort of auburn brown hair more common among Germanics, which can sort of have a reddish appearance
>>
>>131949067
Same.
I have waaay more success with non white girls.
>>
>>131948211
No but the experience of seeing bright hair might lead people, not used to it, to associate it with light and fire and other reddish things.
>>
>>131941109
>Is red hair the ultimate signal of pure white genetics?

Hell no ! !
I see gingers all the time here and they are all have the letter Z at the end of their last name.

Ruiz, Gonzalez, Suarez, Himenez, etc.
>>
File: toomgis.jpg (77KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
toomgis.jpg
77KB, 1000x562px
>>131942782
>Girls love my red hair,
there are indeed some girls who are sick fucks
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.