[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a videogame be made to redpill people? https://www.yout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1436978902532.jpg (10KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1436978902532.jpg
10KB, 250x237px
Can a videogame be made to redpill people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yGu_31R9bc

I'm some faggot from /vg/ but sometimes I browse this shitty board as well.

I would love to make a deep redpill videogame, and I'm willing to hear any ideas.

At least I would love to make a thread to discuss how a redpill videogame could work.
>>
/lat/
>>
you need to make the game fun. Nothing else really matters.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
Maybe a game based on current times, with simulated battles or free battles you could play, like a mix between defcon and civilization
>>
>>131938647

Yes. Make a 9/11- The game where you get to play as a Mossad agent.
>>
My vidya's story is inspired by the 2016 election, and is about how a rival but ignored foreign power influenced an election leading many people to vote against their self interests, and leading towards a civil war.
>>
>muhh 'freemium' gaymes
>>
my game will hopefully reflect some of my brownpilled realizations
>>
if its just virtue signalling WOW LOOK HOW REDPILL'D I AM XD and your game has no value artistically, from a gameplay perspective or any of the important elements then its pure trash and will rightfully be forgotten.
>>
File: mgs2 speech.jpg (251KB, 800x1000px)
mgs2 speech.jpg
251KB, 800x1000px
>>
>>131938647
>Can a videogame be made to redpill people?

anyone who can have a total philosophical shift from a single experience is a weak minded idiot who will shift again whenever the wind blows

redpill is a term invented by tranny ripoff movie makers

it works within one narrow definition- waking up that the social rules you get trained into you regarding men and women aren't the same rules that actually run the world

if i could gas every millenial / 17 year old who posts about "how to redpill people" i would

lazy metaphor for lazy fucks
>>
File: 5906598_f520.jpg (38KB, 520x242px)
5906598_f520.jpg
38KB, 520x242px
One day I want to make an Elder Scrolls style RPG with the theme being societal ascension of man. I already have a rough outline in pen-and-paper form. There would be the three main fantasy races present: Orcs (representing the tribal and pagan), Men (representing early nation-states such as Ancient Greece and up to the end of monarchism, so around the French Revolution) and Elves (representing a transhumanist stage in humanity, slightly overlapping with our current globalist age).

Have no idea for an actual plot but the point of this theme would be to explore pros and cons of different types of society. Basically a commentary on civilization progression and whether or not it is even possible to alter the currents of progress.
>>
>>131939728
>there's not an ideological battle going on
>what's the point of using art in the most popular art form today to fight said ideological war
>>
>>131939997
neat idea anon
>>
>>131939997
>>131940407
he could do it on rpg maker btw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
>>
>>131940407
Thanks, please don't steal k?
>>
>>131940516
i'll check this out
>>
>>131940139

go for it, create our equivalent of a playable chick tract

at least it'll be funny
>>
>>131940842
>everything is lost
>what's the point of fighting for
>>
>>131941003

>IF PEOPLE WON'T HOLD MY HAND AND KISS MY BUTT AND TELL ME THAT MY DUMB IDEA IS A GOOD IDEA, WE ARE JUST ALL GIVING UP AND LETTING THE JEWS WIN
>>
>>131941366
???
>making art is a dumb idea
>>
>>131941465

go make a video game then
>>
>>131941599
I'm currently learning C and soon I'll get a midi keyboard.
>>
just make a gta style open world city and dump as much crazy conspiracy shit on it, like 911 inside job
jews rule media/banking fake nasa fake wars, manchurian candidates, pizza gate and etc.
add some creepy music, cryptic text and government agents following your character randomly and hidden rooms and building throughout town with crazy shit inside
>>
File: 1498387058829.jpg (49KB, 736x691px)
1498387058829.jpg
49KB, 736x691px
>>131938906
how much fucking DMT has this nigger smoked at one time?

Jesus fucking niggers on ice
for fucks sake
>>
>>131938647
Make a game where you save civilization by killing invaders. The things that represent invaders don't necessarily have to be people, they could be aliens, for example. Give the leaders of the enemies Jewish names like Goldstein, Rosenberg, etc.
>>
>>131940752
>>131939997
you could also try Unreal Engine;

It's programming system is node-based, so you don't need to have more than a rudimentary understanding of true/false logic.

Supports Top-Down, Sidescrolling, and all formats of 3d (FPS, third-person etc)
>>
>>131938647
make a game just based on reality.
people don't pay attention to real life and rather pick up things through media like games.

Build civilisations.
the more migrants a country gets the worse it's situation becomes. (civil wars, bad economy)
while "clean" civilisations keep growing, while "unclean" civilisations fall behind.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.