[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so it's almost 6 months since Trump's inauguration.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1498852449147.jpg (21KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498852449147.jpg
21KB, 300x378px
so it's almost 6 months since Trump's inauguration. what are the positives and what are the negatives so far.

I feel he lost all the momentum and we're stuck in the same place where we were for the past 5-6 years. I think he's putting too much emphasis on foreign policy, particularly North Korea and Syria, two places we shouldn't be concerned with apart from lip service. I don't care much about the whole Obamacare R&R but I have a feeling it's going to be another bog that will halt progress on shit that's more pressing, namely costs of living, unemployment, demographic shift, etc.

what you fags make of it
>>
>>131937497
I like how he makes everyone mad.
>>
>>131937572
It was hilarious in the primaries and in the campaign. It's a different ballgame now. By all means he can keep pissing people off, but I want to see some fucking results
>>
>>131937750
if you think demographics and costs of living can be changed this quickly in a bureaucracy that has proven its own president to wield little power, you're a bit dumb.
>>
>>131937497
Hillary was a lesser evil.
>>
>>131938149
lol.
>>
>>131938019
I didn't expect shit would happen over night. But I expected shit to be initiated. He's burned through 1/8 of his first term and still there isn't even an inclination that things might start changing soon. Have you seen the bastardization of the new travel ban? It's so lax, with so many provisions they shouldn't even bother with it. All it did was distract the administration from real work and energized the opposition.

I didn't expect 14/88 to be the new order of business but if I woke up from a coma and didn't know we had a new pres. I'd still think Stutter-in-Chief was in charge

>>131938149
that's pushing it and a bit deraily
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.