[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I move to to find a decent girl and a job that pays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
Where can I move to to find a decent girl and a job that pays enough to live without working 70 hour weeks?
>>
come work with me at walmart!
>>
>>131934605
Poland your pay will be average 2000zł after tax
>>
the grass is always greener. take any dumb job you can and find a way to monetize anything you love, like, or don't mind doing on the side. when you've saved enough money, focus on your own thing and attempt you make it something great. if you don't have a chick you probably don't have a kid, so you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>131934925
Having nothing to lose is supposed to feel good but it doesn't when your 33 years old.
>>
>>131934769
Been there done that. Actually in all honesty Wal-Mart is a pretty chill place to work. They pay is better than McDonald's at least.
>>
>>131935079
that doesn't matter bro. i had an AWFUL time working for other people after college. almost a decade. i closed one last big deal and used that check to file for an llc, buy shit for my own shit, and took the risk. i didn't eat out of dumpsters for the first couple years, but it was close. but now i'm alright and i didn't do anything special. just show up every day and don't let stupid shit like money get you down. or stupider shit like you feel like by x age you should have x under your belt or you're not where you ought to be.

a change of scenery will not fix it. i can say this by reading what, two sentences? i'm also 33. i get texts from friends at the companies i worked at, who are now in high positions, asking me to come back. it would be a pretty big pay increase but there's no fucking way.

confidence and contentment come first. be selfish. the chick will follow as a byproduct and the money will happen regardless. it isn't hard to make enough money anywhere unless you're living in nyc or something stupid.
>>
>>131935827
>>131935079
>>131934840
>>
>>131935827
I don't have any degrees and I wouldn't know what kind of business to start even if I had the money to start one.

I've thought about going to college but to be honest I've seen and heard so many horror stories about people getting in debt and can't find jobs that I am reluctant to go that route.
>>
Previous comments badsically nailed it. Get a little bit going at a shot job then build something. Two guys working at Burger King turned around and built a Fintech startup valued at near $2billion.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2015/12/07/from-flipping-burgers-to-a-2-25b-fintech-startup/amp/
Everything is possible and no one cares how old you are just what you can do.
>>
>>131934840
Is that a little or azlot(y)?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.