[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Anyone else here, have genuine sympathy or admiration for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_8572.png (32KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8572.png
32KB, 419x351px
Does Anyone else here, have genuine sympathy or admiration for those who traditionally hate you? I actually find gringoids to be pretty cool. I had a teacher who was a blond fatty christian lady from texas. She was awesome.
>>
File: swastika-basketball-main.jpg (43KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
swastika-basketball-main.jpg
43KB, 600x341px
Got love for all Americans
This is what My dad was like expect Texican/Native. I'm always around Cowboy's & only
Date cowgirls so yes love White ppl
>>
https://youtu.be/WUzRyPuuSVQ
>131935857
>>
>>131934519
I think we can learn from Latinos. Strong family values, devout Catholics. Typically good people.
>>
>>131936530
Dude, since I learnt english, my world became so much interesting. I love western culture I wish the third world got culturally enriched by wester art and science and not the other way around. Regards my gringo. :)
>>
>>131937423
If Latinos were made to learn English and come legally, I would not care. I knew a really nice guy (Nicaraguan I think). Helped with yard work. His family would come over to and they were very nice.

To be honest, if this country can't stay White, I'd rather have it go Latino than nigger
>>
>>131937691
Stay strong gringo. Have a familly. Convince your pals about the importance of your people. Remind them that the worst kind of people are tho ones having babies
>>
>>131934519
>be me, tanned beaner
half of my family is gringo, kinda weird to stand next to a blue eyed blondie and say we are cousins
>>
Mexican here. I can honestlu say white people are the best people I have come across. They have a rich history. For fucks sake they developed western civilization.
>>
File: tinkingemooooj.png (77KB, 294x293px) Image search: [Google]
tinkingemooooj.png
77KB, 294x293px
>>131938986
are you legal
>>
>>131939346
Yes sir.
>>
File: -AMERICAN-FLAG-.jpg (393KB, 1536x1046px) Image search: [Google]
-AMERICAN-FLAG-.jpg
393KB, 1536x1046px
>>131939463
>>
>>131934519
I like foreign people better when they stay in their country. You can come visit though, I don't irrationally hate Mexicans or anyone else except Muslims really
>>
>>131938986
whites are a shadow of what they used to be. my moneys on team yellow now.
>>
>>131934519
I just treat people how they treat me.
>>
>>131937691

At least they aren't Muslims.
>>
>>131934519

Blacks make, or made, very good music. And have some decent people among them.

Doesn't make up for everything else, or makes them equal, but still.
>>
>>131939655
Your children will be forced to learn either Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, or Chinese.
>>
I'm going to Laredo tomorrow and to San Antonio later this tyear to visit family. I have never crossed with a white gringo that it's rude to me or anything. Niggers on the other hand are absolutely annoying, they are always screaming everywhere.
>>
>>131936530
>Strong family values, devout Catholics

Who is "we", because that came from spaniards, italian, portuguese southern euros. The real latins.
>>
>>131939872
>Hindi
lol no
>>
>>131939840
My granpa was killed by a nig. When I was young, we had to live in a shit apartment that got robbed by nigs constantly.

Although one time about a year ago, two nice black dudes helped me by giving a jump on the battery. Had some Louisiana accents. Real nice dudes.

I hate the collective, not the individual
>>
Eres gilipollas.
>>
>>131940005
India's population is expected to surpass China's
>>
>>131939988
Really just Catholics in general
>>
>>131934519
I dont see how you couldnt have admiration for us
You'd basically live in africa if it wasnt for us
I on the other hand can barely feel pity for you
So much waste
>>
File: how opputunity ended.png (337KB, 1325x1800px) Image search: [Google]
how opputunity ended.png
337KB, 1325x1800px
>>131937423
According to Leftists that genocide!
>>
>>131939912
Whites are the nicest people in the world. We would help you in anyway we can,until you fuck us over. Then we Eco e your worst nightmare.

So just keep treating us like we treat you.Everything will be fine.
>>
>>131940134
most of them dont even speak hindi and any pajeet thats worth a damn speaks english.
>>
>>131934519
Met a kraut who seemed OK at first. Turned out to be a cunt, though.
>>
>>131936530
>devout Catholics

Careful there, the Catholic Church that most indios in Latin America adhere to, Mexico especially, is an abomination of Catholicism and whatever pagan bullshit the Spaniards didn't stamp out.

Why else would Mexico's indio population worship something like La Santa Muerte and pray to drug dealers they see as Saints? Its that old religion that wasn't wiped out completely, keep this in mind next time you hear someone say most of us beans are "Devout Catholics".

I warn you guys because like OP said, I have a quiet respect and admiration for White Americans
>>
>>131938986
>For fucks sake they developed western civilization.
it was mainly meds though. yes, they're technically white, but they're just a subset of the white race.
>>
>>131940711
>abomination of Catholicism

There's already a shit ton of branches of Christianity
>>
>>131940929
Right? But the indios of Mexico and the rest of the Diarrhea Trail take it a step further, personally I think its one of the reasons anything south of the border is fucked up.
>>
>>131940711
>Indio Population
>Santa Muerte
North Mexico ≠ Central/South Mexico ≠ South Peninsula
>>
>>131939840
>And have some decent people among them.
I've known some downright upstanding country blacks in my life
>>
>>131939912
I've only ever crossed with latino border guards in Laredo
>>
>>131941308
Could you go more into detail about that dynamic? I'm genuinely curious, where does the worst of the scum come from in Mexico?
>>
>>131941739
If we're talking about Mexicans then central mexico.
If we're talking aboutnon-mexicans then the illegals from the south border thus the south.
However, the north is the battle ground.
>>
>>131941957
It must suck having to deal Salvadorans nowadays, my parents immigrated legally from there in the 80s and they tell me that the US ought to close all immigration from El Salvador until further notice.

El Salvador died after the civil war, nows its a gang infested failed state with a commie war criminal for a (((president))), I hope your country treats them the way they deserve
>>
>>131939655
They really need to procreate and stop celebrating other coultures that are clearly inferior. The education system is not helping whites in my opinion.
>>
>>131942642
It definitely isn't, I live in a more rural part of CA and I try to get all my white friends to shake off whatever shame they have. It's working for the most part, once they get a taste of that profound freedom they get hooked. They just needed someone to come along and tell them that its ok to actually be proud of who they are
>>
File: 1498112988358m.jpg (223KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
1498112988358m.jpg
223KB, 1024x736px
>>131939605
Best fucking country in the world. I was happy the day it was taken away from the wolves mouth.
>>
>>131934519
I love Chile. They hate us tho.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.