[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Transgender woman, 65, who murdered three prostitutes be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Transgender woman, 65, who murdered three prostitutes because she was 'jealous they could have children' is found guilty of the slayings 17 years after she had gender reassignment surgery so she 'wouldn't get caught'
>Donna Perry was convicted Thursday of three counts of first-degree murder in serial killings of Yolanda Sapp, Nickie Lowe and Kathy Brisbois
>Perry used to be known as Douglas Perry before undergoing gender reassignment surgery in 2000
>Prosecutors in Washington state claimed Perry changed her gender to avoid suspicion in the murders
>Cases went unsolved until 2012, when Perry was convicted of a federal weapons charge and her DNA linked her to the 1990 slayings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4654554/Transgender-woman-guilty-murdering-3-prostitutes.html
>>
So which prison is she gonna be raped in, men or women?
>>
>>131928696
That's some Silence of the Lambs shit
>>
>>131928696
>Transgender woman
>woman
>>
>>131928696
>her
>>
>>131928696
this person is not transgender
they are a sick psychotic person who mutilated their genitals.
they are no different then el chapo dressing up as a woman trying to escape prison running down the street in high heels

>her
>>
>>131928696
>her
>>
>>131928696

> mentally it person
> does mentally itt stuff

...and ppl are surprised by this ( "didnt expect this" )

Only in marxism subverted countries.
>>
>>131928696
>Transgender woman

enabling mental illness...drip..drip..drip goes the brainwashing
>>
>>131932386
>this person is not transgender

You voted you faggot king?

KYS you fucking mutant there is no transgender just mentally ill ugly freaks popping pills in frocks and self mutilating lunatics
>>
>white """"""men""""""
we should just kill them all..
>>
I remember how Silence of the Lambs was causing a bit of a stir on its portrayal of a transexual serial killer and how that was supposedly stigmatising and characterising trannies as mentally ill.

All the while, an actual tranny serial killer was on the loose stabbing bitches out of envy over their femininity, much like Buffalo Bill.

This clown world makes me laugh some times.
>>
>>131928696
Man Bruce Jenner sure has gone downhill!
>>
File: Meme ROW.png (196KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
Meme ROW.png
196KB, 325x346px
Looks normal to me :)
>>
>>131928696
>her
>>
>>131933572
the dsmv and fucking common sense you dumb fucking spic
i know instead of schools, you spent your entire childhood wallowing in liquid shit and diapers in the open sewage filled streets of your barrio, but in america we fucking use science to classify things.

It allows us to classify the differences between say you and a hurdler.
Differences like not being covered head to toe in human waste.
>>
>>131932386
>they are a sick psychotic person who mutilated their genitals
I didn't realize that 80% of American parents are sick and psychotic.
>>
>>131937250
Anyone who cuts their genitals or their children's genitals is a sick disgusting pedo fuck who should be put to death.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.