[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do liberals not see the irony when they say that the world should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1498819803642.jpg (10KB, 235x210px) Image search: [Google]
1498819803642.jpg
10KB, 235x210px
Do liberals not see the irony when they say that the world should be borderless and then complain that white men stole land
>>
Their cognitive dissonance is very strong
>>
File: 1497879216943.jpg (190KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497879216943.jpg
190KB, 600x466px
>>131914296
the world should be borderless for brown people*
>>
>>131914296
I think the white man should remind indians that when we showed up they were eating one another. All the major tribes encountered across the Americas were flesh eaters. The Aztecs, the Iraqois, all savages.

Ending their cultures was a moral duty and was supported by the tribes these Indians oppressed and fed upon.
>>
>>131914296
Its unreal. White people move to other lands IMPERIALIST INVADERS Brown people move to white lands, MULTICULTURALISM IS OUR STRENGTH. Arent they cultural invaders too
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>131914296
first it was the Romans then the Nazis and now the whiteys. there is always a root of evil
>>
>>131914296
They also don't see how allowing illegal immigration and mass immigration and raising the minimum wage is conterproducive. They just simplify everything in to basic terms like humans are humans and love is love and base their politics off that.
>>
>>131914296

They don't understand irony or satire, no.
>>
>>131914772
You're missing one fundamental thing. These people don't believe we actually have a culture to destroy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.