[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really bad being a nigger in the US? >nobody has any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it really bad being a nigger in the US?

>nobody has any expectations to you
>free welfare
>girls think you have a big dick
>people think you are an athlete
>people think you are a good fighter
>cool gangsta lifestyle with drugs, guns and bithces
>people think you are humoros and easy-going
>everyone treats you extra nice because your ancestors were slaves
>you don't have to grow up and can stay a child your entire life
>more cohesion than among whites. other blacks have your back.
>you don't have to prove that you are tough, people automatically assume that you are tough

Doesn't sound that bad desu, compared to most whites and Asians.
>>
>>131909868
the poorest blacks are richer than most others around the world, yet they say they are oppressed. They have every opportunity me and fellow Americans do to become better. If they live in misery, it is by their own choice -- not the fault of whites like they would have you think.
>>
The only problem with it is you have to be born ugly with a low IQ to get all those pitybux
>>
>>131910192
This is what always irritated me.

People in poverty in the rest of the world don't have enough money to smoke weed and meth every day and afford guns and fashionable clothes and bling bling. They are too busy too work hard to feed their families.

Yet niggers live like fucking royalty, laze around and STILL behave like they are poor: violent, hateful etc...

Niggers are rich and poor at the same time?!
>>
>>131909868
They get the best treatment out of any group. They are given everything they could need for free. People are often surprised to see the neighborhoods that some "hood niggas" live in. They invade nice white suburbs, rob, break in houses, deal drugs, and then go home to a two story suburban house with a two car garage.

The ones who actually live in the ghetto live the criminal lifestyle because it is pleasing to an impulsive mind. Danger, excitement, having a tribe, potential for large sums of quick money. They by no means need to live that way at all, but they do it by choice and due to their limitations.
>>
>>131909868
You just get treated like the youngest member of the civilization family. 40% of all black adults are just thrown on average $1000 of redistributed wealth every month. Don't even get me started on public housing. Conribute to greater society and you are lauded as some sort of a modern day Jesus.
>>
>>131909868
German flag.
You sadden me kraut. Yes, the nigger gets better treatment than others in America. Yes, the stereotype of bbc is prevalent in America. Yes, there are few expectations for niggers anywhere.

The rest of your post is skewed by your severe case of cuckoldry. German flag, need I say more? Still I will enlighten you. Nigs are not viewed as being tough so much as violent and stupid.

Your assumption that other people also assume they are good fighters is wrong as well. Nigs work on their physical appearance so as to intimidate fags like yourself without having to show just how incompetent they are as fighters.

Athletic you say? What do nigs do when their intimidation doesn't work? Yup, run away. Lots of running practice and a strong willingness to do it might give the illusion of athleticism but really most are nowhere near athletic standards.

"Cool gangsta lifestyle with drugs, guns and bitches". You mean low-life scum that think fucking nigger "bitches" and unattractive white girls is worth bragging about while taking lots of selfies with outdated firearms they can barely comprehend? If you think that's cool there is no hope for you.

Don't confuse childish behavior with mental retardation. You also imply nigs have a choice as to this deficiency. They really don't.

Well-fare. Free. Yes. That is what well-fare is. Free. I don't understand what you're on about here.

Not so bad as compared to Whites and Asians. Yup. Definitely German.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.