[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having second thoughts, Leavetards? :^) https://www.theguar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Having second thoughts, Leavetards? :^)

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/30/eu-states-examine-whether-uk-likely-reverse-brexit
>>
>>131905452
Here's the archive
https://archive.is/k3DRu
>>
File: 1489203139068.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489203139068.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
Thankfully both sides have burned enough bridges so there is no reversing shit

The brits are saved

Also get fucked.
>>
The UK government trying to cancel Brexit would lead to a major war between nationalists and globalists.
>>
>>131905499

Do you get paid by archive?
>>
most people here just want the government to get on with it at this stage, that includes people who voted remain

the only people who want to reverse it are perennially butthurt politicians on both sides of the channel who are annoyed that not enough people paid attention to their opinion during the referendum

also a few cancer journalists and celebs
>>
>>131905802
2 rubles per post
>>
>>131905499
>this guy again

Thank you for your work vikingbro.
>>
File: 1490791142051.png (704KB, 1152x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490791142051.png
704KB, 1152x900px
>>131905452
go back to the merkel reich u wanka!!
2 world wars and 1 world cup
>>
>>131905499
The hero we deserve
>>
>>131905452
EU big brother cuck here, please listen to my propaganda im presenting to you
>>
>>131905452
The only thing preventing this from happening right now is, paradoxically, Corbyn. May really wants to fold and negotiate some sort of bullshit deal which would basically keep the UK in the EU, and the right wing media - now that they're seeking a drop in profits - are becoming noticeably reticent about the whole issue. But Corbyn, going all out on leaving the single market, is preventing the collapse.

We have to thank Corbyn daily for his stubborness.

Here's what would happen if we were to stay in the EU - they would rape us, hard. The rebate would be ditched. Our opt out on the Euro would be thrown out, and we would be forced to join the Euro by 2022. Our share of the EU budget would become second to Germany.
>>
>>131905452
>The Guardian

Why would you trust a mouthpiece for the wealthy socially liberal elite? They're basically the Left's equivalent to the Daily Mail.
>>
The people who voted leave are much more passionate. The remain "side" are made up of students , liberals and hippies. Mark my words ANY backtracking on BREXIT and this country will be brought to a standstill and blood will run on the streets.
>>
>>131905452
The fucking Guardian.... What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.