[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems my new job is in the belly of the beast. I just started

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170630-120502.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170630-120502.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
It seems my new job is in the belly of the beast.

I just started and it seems there's a very strong antifa presence in this part of the city. I see their stickers and posters everywhere.

What do I do now? I'd like to join antifa and keep an eye on them, gather as much info as I can, so as help to uncover the likes of people like the bike-lock-attacker.

At the very least I will document and up load their activities.

In the mean time, is there any pepe stickers available for purchase that o can stick on these posters?t
>>
>>131904589
nice reddit spacing blog post jdif
at least you're not hiding your flag
like a cuck
>>
>>131904800
Retard spotted
>>
>>131904589
>1 post
Literally Google pepe sticker and you'll be fine, beyond that just go watch a bunch of spy movies. Yes, they literally are that dumb it will be enough.
>>
>>131905282
What about spy movies? What are you taking about
>>
>>131905552
Well it doesn't exactly behoove me to spend the next hour walking you through all the common sense bullshit you need to remember when sociopathically lying to other humans for months on end, so just go watch a bunch of good spy movies and don't be a fucking twat about things when you get your foot in the door.
We know their opsec is shit, if they're as prevalent as you say, securing some level of involvement is probably as easy as liking a fucking faceberg page.
>>
>>131905969
Ah. Noted.
>>
>>131904589
I have heard Antifa will make you literally perform oral sex on an existing member before they'll let you in.

Keep that in mind, because they'll probably brand you if you don't.
>>
>>131904589

They'll get suspicious if you're recording out in the open. Get audio if you can.
>>
File: Strategic Interaction.jpg (24KB, 324x499px) Image search: [Google]
Strategic Interaction.jpg
24KB, 324x499px
>>131905552
>>131905969
This book by ((Goffman)) of UPenn is one of the better sociological treatments of spy infiltration.
His work was part of the post-McCarthy trend of subversives mapping their playbooks in plain sight so as not to face repercussions for Marxist activity.
He sifts through a lot of spy accounts, double and triple crosses, that were produced in the wake of ww2, and it is a good read to boot.
>>
>>131910272
Don't they record themselves all the time? For youtube? Worse comes to worse I can do it in plain clothes ad a bystander.
>>131911544
Cool, noted.
>>
File: IMG_0008.gif (566KB, 403x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.gif
566KB, 403x219px
>>131904589
Get in with them then apply for a job at veritas?
>>
>>131904589
No, that's autistic, just rip them off.
>>
>>131904589
Fuck your beliefs, take advantage of it. Join up with a fake name, shout fuck Trump a few times, and bareback pump and dump a bunch of antifa sluts.
>>
>>131904589
antifa are not important.
>>
>>131904589
Are you new to Philly? Definitely a lot of fucking commies there. Lot of Satanists and old mason and other occult shit from colonial times too, fun city
>>
>>131904932
congrats on properly identifying a shit post m8
wheres the up vote tabs on this site?
>>
>>131914368
>philly points of interest
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidocq_Society
>>
>>131904589
I can tell you what to do with antifa losers. Send them on a crusade to the south and we'll handle those morons...we're good at it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.