[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you guys see jayz's new song? in it he redpills people on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

you guys see jayz's new song? in it he redpills people on jews and informs niggers that no matter what they accomplish they will still be niggers. he obviously browses /pol/. he's probably an unironic kangz poster.
>>
>>131904504
he is the donald trump we need, not the one we got
jay z for president 2020
>>
You have a link?
>>
>>131904504
WE
E
>>
>>131904504
Can you post the lyrics? I don't have the stomach to listen to the actual song, as ebonics is the least aesthetically pleasing sound I can think of.
>>
He unironically looks like some sort of humanoid trout.
>>
He takes a shit on gangsta rapper culture, but its ambiguous if he thinks that niggas will still be niggas because they never seem to turn their situation into something productive like he did. Or if he thinks that no matter what you do or accomplish the racist america still sees you as just a nigga.
>>
File: IMG_0781.jpg (12KB, 427x66px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
12KB, 427x66px
>>131904504
Clicks and whistles, that's all I hear when someone plays hip hop music.
>>
>>131909619
use google, idiot.
>>
>>131909619
Bix nood ma boo bop diddy mofo
>>
>>131910249

Okay, just read the lyrics. It's so fucking hilarious that niggers are calling this song #woke. He's giving "Personal Finance for Dummies" advice, and the nigs are acting like he's some kind of financial genius.

"Jay-Z decoded whitey's financial system of oppression! We all gon' be millionaires now! He broke the code ya'll!"

Meanwhile, this is shit that every normal human learns just be going through life and not being a nigger.
>>
File: IMG_0555.jpg (552KB, 2872x2264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.jpg
552KB, 2872x2264px
>>131906254
Do me a solid and cut off your hands and sell your computer you useless sack of faggot dicks. Can ya do that for me fuck stain?
>>
Jay-Z and a lot of black celebrities are in a cult that believes that white people were invented by a black scientist and are concentrated evil, kinda like the nutty professor.
>>
File: yakub.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
yakub.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>131911125

Yeah, named Yakub. And what's particularly funny that in the story Yakub creates white people, but then white people trick Yakub and end up taking over the world.

IE, even in the legends that blacks create about themselves, blacks still get outsmarted by whitey.
>>
>>131911125
I don't think Jay Z is actually Nation of Islam or Five Percenter. I think he's just a dick rider that likes to reference them. There's plenty of rappers in those groups or used to be though.
>>
>>131908773
https://my.mixtape.moe/azleeo.webm

@ 2:37:
>You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.