[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I absolutely despise the poor. There is nothing more sickening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I absolutely despise the poor.

There is nothing more sickening and revolting than seeing a homeless person, especially if he is white, begging for cash.

I see day in and day out on this board "Wahhh, we need to look out for our people first!". What you're really trying to do is moralize that all classes are equal, but they simply aren't
>wealthy people bring up healthy families
>wealthy people have higher IQs
>wealthy people generally live in the north so their brains don't melt from the infectious effects of the sun
>wealthy people control the world by sheer force of wealth

Fuck your feelings.
Gas the poor, class war now.
>>
File: poor people.jpg (95KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
poor people.jpg
95KB, 964x643px
>>
So a significant number of the homeless also suffer from mental illness, and that's already a good enough reason to perform eugenics.

But.

If you believe the poor should be exterminated, what do you propose happen when a rich person goes bankrupt?

What if someone born into wealth decides to live off their family's wealth and contribute nothing to society other than holding the stocks they inherited?

What if you have more debt than you have assets but otherwise appear wealthy?
>>
>>131902366
I remember my first time on 4chan. You're a nieve fool if you think we don't need all those 'poor people' you seem so against.
>>
>>131902865
>If you believe the poor should be exterminated, what do you propose happen when a rich person goes bankrupt?

Bankruptcy doesn't directly mean poor, BUT if they can not fiscally recover from it, off to the wage camp. Not even joking, free labor for someone else, and punishment to think over their failings. It's only natural.

>What if someone born into wealth decides to live off their family's wealth and contribute nothing to society other than holding the stocks they inherited?
They are property of their family and house, and however that family wishes to treat them should be their only commitment.

>What if you have more debt than you have assets but otherwise appear wealthy?

If you can appear wealthy, you are not poor. Also, debt doesn't mean poor. We, the whole world, are currently in 70 trillion dollars of debt which means, the world is already in a negative. We only trade fake currency as currency is representative of power and resources. For example, if the U.S. military cut it's self by 25% the dollar would drop by close to 2000 points.

But only this question would be posed by someone who is fucking poor and doesn't understand economies.
>>
>>131902882
I really don't need them.
>>
>>131902865
Most poor people just about get around, but yeah there's the drug addicts and those with mental problems.
For the US I think a lot of them could be hired by the towns and counties as street sweepers and performing other utterly basic functions while being paid in due.
This could reintegrate some of them into society, and make the lives of the others a little less terrible.
Ordinary citizens would be the big winners, having fewer beggars littering the street and feeling there's still some human value at the bottom of the barrel.

Would you pay a nickel to stop having to step over a starving hobo twice each weekday but instead be greeted by a most unfortunate gentleman trying to get his life back on track while removing cigarette butts and dog shit?
>>
File: picture-arkansas.jpg (213KB, 655x396px) Image search: [Google]
picture-arkansas.jpg
213KB, 655x396px
>>131902366
Plutocrat problems not my problems.
>>
>>131902366
Gas the kikes
Gas the dykes
Gas the spooks
Gas the fags
Gas the spics
Gas the gooks
Gas the poor
>>
>>131903784
I know. Your state is fucking poor because it's filled with useless resources suited for it's useless people.

>>131903666
Cities have literally tried this in the past and they were a huge burden before.

Best to shoot them then to let them suffer and suffer the rest of society.
>>
I hate the more the liberals that demand I feel sorry for them. I live in absolute poverty. My job covers my food and rent. but i live alone and look after myself. when I see these people on the street, sat on their arses with a stupid pitiable look on their faces, I want to slam a steel toecap into their teeth and smash every last one. every creature on this planet looks after itself, and there they sit day after day, biggest brains on the planet, but still somehow more helpless than pigeons and rats and worms that at least have the decency to go out and look after themselves.
>>
For the record if you can't influence national politics through your bank account alone you're not wealthy.

OP is a faggot, as always
>>
>>131902366

> LARPing with AnCap flag.
>>
>>131907236
I am another ancapfag myself and what I actually despise is the middle class. They're like pampered children and don't deserve shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.