[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 32 wife is 33 we have 3 kids should we have one more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1455.png (184KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.png
184KB, 500x686px
Yes we are white. We make 150k per year combined, we are conservative. Last kid was at 30 everything came out fine. But I'm worried that having a kid now will lead to autism and or faggotry. What's the actual numbers for risk and should we try one more for the gipper?
>>
>>131901231
Get a post-birth abortion if shit turns out bad
>>
have another
>>
>>131901328

Lol! Don't they have retard tests when the kid is still in the womb?
>>
>>131901231
I reckon 35+ is high risk territory.
38+ and you are risking outright retards not autistics.
>>
>>131901231
Unless you send them to a private school, or home school your kid will be indoctrinated liberal robots.
>>
>>131901231
>32 years old
>married
>three kids
>asks /pol for advice on family planning
You need to stop breeding right fucking now.
>>
>>131901231
At 32 and 33 you'll be fine mate
>>
File: large.gif (719KB, 415x305px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
719KB, 415x305px
>>131901651
Yes, it's called "prenatal" care you dumbass.

And your first born could be gay. Pic related.
>>
File: JUST.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
4KB, 225x225px
3 kids is a good number, and as things begin to spiral out of control raising a child and making sure he/she isn't exposed to violence or degeneracy until he/she is mature enough to handle it will be difficult.
>>
>>131901231
It depends.
I heard the more male heir you have the more chance you have the last one will turn gay.
But at the same time I have a friend which is the youngest of 4 boy and he turned out fine
>>
>>131901231

my dad was around 37 when he had me, and his dad was around 60 when he had my dad!

you'll be fine
>>
>>131901231
The risk only increases over the age of 35, but not by that much. It's when you get into your 40s that you start to see serious problems. My wife and I are trying for another kid but have to get fertility treatments because she has too many follicles. Apparently our two daughters were a fluke.
>>
>>131901231
>33
>Women over age 40 are 51% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
>Women aged 35-39 are 31% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
>Women aged 30-34 are 12% more likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
>Women under age 25 are 14% less likely than women aged 25-29 to have a child with autism.
>Men over age 40 are twice as likely as men under age 25-29 to have a child with autism, but only if the mother is under age 25.
You're probably good. The actual numbers are pretty low of this kind of thing happening.

Your chances are only around 1%.
It's not something to be paranoid about. Shit happens, but it's very unlikely in your case.
>>
>>131901231
How old was she when she first got pregnant? Serious question, as it is relevant. The older a woman is when she gets pregnant, the fewer childbearing years she has, and vice versa. For example, a chick who first got pregnant at 18 may be able to have kids until she's 40 with no problems, but if that same chick didn't get pregnant until she was 25 then she may only have until 35. Kinda sucks how the childbearing window narrows at both ends for women, but that's biology m8, they shouldn't be working they should be having babies
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.