[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >buy a gram of weed and start walking home >minding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aXm4773xjU.jpg (92KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm4773xjU.jpg
92KB, 650x650px
>be me
>buy a gram of weed and start walking home
>minding my own business
>undercover cop pulls up and asks what I'm doing walking around at night
>told him I lived in the area and was just enjoying the night
>cop asked for my ID
>i start to pull my wallet out and me weed falls out with it
>cop sees and takes it asks if I have any more
>comply with the officer completely and he lets me walk without any mention of possible charges and to have a good night
>7 months later i get a criminal summons for the gram
What's /pol/s opinion on this ? I think the SA is just bored and trying to fuck people over. Only problem with the charge is that its happening so long after it happened that if I was charged right away my sentence would already be over.
>>
>İt's another "DUDE WEED LMAO" thread
>>
>>131892245
you deserve it degenerate
>>
>>131894282
>>131894376
God forbid someone do something behind closed doors that doesn't hamper my daily life
>>
>>131892245
Well you're a scrub for keeping the weed with your wallet. But it's pretty fucking retarded that you can get in trouble legally with that. Government should have no say in what you do or put in your own body
>>
>>131892245
What state are you in OP?
>>
>>131894642
>closed doors
>>
>>131892245
Hahaha you deserved it for being a fucking degenerate weed smoking nigger
>>
>>131894642
Wrong board dude, these autists know no middle ground.
God forbid you mention that you don't wanna marry a roastie... MUH ETHNOSTATE
>>
>>131895306
>Trying this hard to signal to everyone that you are white.

Go home shitskin nobody believes you.
>>
>talking to cops

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>131892245

>Keeping weed in your wallet
>Letting it fall out in front of the police

you deserve everything you get retard

literally asking for it
>>
>>131892245
>a gram of weed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.