[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What states are better to live in: 1) liberal but white populated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 52

File: i_276632.jpg (52KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
i_276632.jpg
52KB, 950x950px
What states are better to live in:
1) liberal but white populated (Oregon, Maine for example)
2) conservative but with shitload of niggers (Alabama, Georgia for example)

I decided to move to USA but still don't know where exactly. Alaska is also an option as I am giving no fucks.

Pic related, yes it is me.
>>
>>131890079
oklahoma
>>
>>131890155
I have no clue about Oklahoma. Tell me more.
>>

Oregon is conservative outside the cites. Live in a conservative part of a white liberal state.

PS those liberals are only naive because they have never seen a nigger irl
>>
File: 1498823857787.jpg (97KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498823857787.jpg
97KB, 1200x675px
>>131890253
budi spreman da se jednog dana vratis kuci a djeca ti ovako izgledaju na zapadu,sretan put!
>>
>>131890253
they got good bbq places from what i know but might be lonely or then thats ohio that is that
>>
>>131890155
This. Oklahoma is our least populated state with mostly all whites and tons of freedom. Because its a flyover state, nothibg goes on there except flooding and tornados. Liberals dont even know this place exists.
But to answer your original question, south is better. The many niggers in those places (big cities exempt) know their place and get along fine. I lived in south Ga. For a few years and race is very much known. But not an issue. Blacks left whites alone and whites left blacks alone.

If you want another option, Milwaukee Wiconsin is one of the last states in the union that is still segregated. Its a left leaning state, but still has freedoms. The voted trump in the last election even.
>>
>>131890324
I concur
>>
>>131890658
>Milwaukee Wiconsin is one of the last states in the union that is still segregated. Its a left leaning state, but still has freedoms
Aren't they inbred morons? White is great, but you know, inbreeding kinda ruins it.

>>131890658
>But to answer your original question, south is better. The many niggers in those places (big cities exempt) know their place and get along fine.
And what are the chances of future chimp outs like those that happened in Missouri? How is police treating blacks?
>>
Duuuude, Oregonian reporting in here. Don't move here or to a town with more than 50k people, liberal as fuck, real estate is ridiculous and still climbing, Californians are flooding our state and imposing more and more liberal laws, the amount of niggers has increased way to much and don't even get me started on fucking Mexicans...as far as the eyes can see Goddamn Mexicans...
>>
>>131890324
Can confirm some of my cautious behaviors are from experience. Never relax around the blacks.
>>
>>131890079
Washington is a good state
They are just few nigger
If you like cloudy weather it is perfect for you
>>
>>131890079
Try conservative white states such as Wyoming or both Dakotas.
>>
File: stipe miocic.jpg (32KB, 478x270px) Image search: [Google]
stipe miocic.jpg
32KB, 478x270px
>not living in Ohio and meeting the current undisputed UFC heavyweight champion of the world, Stipe Miocic
>>
>>131890658

I am from Oklahoma. You are retarded. Tulsa and OKC have plenty of leftist trash.
>>
>>131890324
This is good advice OP. I've lived in the South and New England. Outside the cities, parts of NE are fairly conservative and there are very few non-whites. It's a better situation overall than rural/suburban South.
>>
>>131890079
Try New Hampshire.
>>
>>131890079
Conservative and white states like _______? But really, don't come here. We don't need Balkaniggers.
>>
>>131891621
>But really, don't come here. We don't need Balkaniggers.
I have shitload of money and I'm better than you so I don't give a fuck what you need or not need.
>>
>>131891357
reddest state in usa
>>
>>131890324
Can confir,I live in Oregon. We have some spics, almost zero niggers, and an absolute shitload of whites. Portland is also the whitest big city in America at 75% white so that's cool.
>>
File: 1405668676881.jpg (11KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1405668676881.jpg
11KB, 201x251px
>>131890079
The only reason to move to the US is to make money. The quality of life is shit here wherever you go. You can get a big house cheap in the sticks, but there is no money there. Where there is money there are niggers. White Americans are not much different from niggers, they are just better behaved. Some niggers call themselves white for no apparent reason, but they are niggers, like Puerto Ricans.

Basically stay the fuck away from American girls, they are fucking crazy. Guys too are not much better. To get a job, lie on your resume, they all do it, you are just not realizing what these people write on their resumes. You also have to lie.

As a white person you are not likely to get caught doing criminal shit, but don't do shit they can put you in jail for. Because there are niggers in jail.

Also don't live in an apartment. Americans can't into living around other people. You will have an insane surrounding and they will complain about you while defecating under your door. The delusion is very strong here.

Make the money, and get the fuck out of the country. It's doomed. They are all nigger tier, don't let the talk fool you. Niggers are stupid and say what they think, but they are 100% American values in a nutshell.

So I wouldn't recommend living in the sticks. There is no money, but "white" Americans in there are white niggers. They are just smarter, but they do the same basic shit.

I would go to the center of whatever your profession is, and then leave for a quiet European country. No fucking refugee is worst than an American.
>>
>>131890938
>Aren't they inbred morons?
Worse. Canadian.
>>
>>131890079
Don't move to America. Since the Reagon-Clinton era American civil society is dead. It's a horrible country to live in. If you are an American it's probably still the best country to live in, but if you are a foreigner don't move there. Croatia isn't even that deep of a shithole.
>>
>>131890079
Alright Zac Efron. Uhh honestly Alaska is probably as based as you're gonna get. You get your guns, you get your cold weather so you don't burn up. People will probably leave you alone and you can do whatever my dude. Don't expect too many college opportunities though
>>
>>131893061
>You get your guns
I'd prefer living in a place where I wouldn't need a gun.
>>
>>131893293
Everyone needs a gun.
>>
>>131893293
You don't need it but you can get em. Freedom my dude. Plus you can hunt too.
>>
California, Illinois, and New York are the best states to live in
you should definitely stay there
don't fucking come to my state
>>
File: Crusader Approved.webm (404KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader Approved.webm
404KB, 720x404px
>>131890079
>>131890253
Oklahoma is actually pretty decent desu, it has two cities Oklahoma city and Tulsa.
OKC is alright, decent amount of things to do, but a little dirty depending on where you go, Tulsa is actually one of the best cities for families in the United States and actually pretty clean and pretty. Oklahoma doesn't have any large minority group a few blacks that keep to themselves and the mexicans which really don't cause any problems. Not to mention pretty much everyone self-segregates, so in most places with minority populations there is quite literally have a White side of town and a black side of town.

If not Oklahoma I'd recommend Texas, you won't find another state that does more things right than Texas. Dallas is pretty awesome, My understanding is Houston is pretty great, Austin looks cool but is full of lefties which sucks. Alternatively if you're not feeling big city life go find yourself a sleepy old Texas town and settle down in comfyville
>>
>>131893414
>>131893449
Hunting is ok but i'd really prefer not to own a gun. I'm not comfortable with it because I know once you pull it out you pretty much have to use it.
>>
>>131893293
I'd like to live in a fantasy world too.
>>
>>131893710
Then don't buy one. It's not required by law. Also I'm assuming you don't really know how based and normal most of America is. You aren't really in danger of getting shot in America if you avoid big metropolises. Shootings in small towns and shit are one in a million literally. Don't let media fuck up your view of America.
>>
>>131894045
>Also I'm assuming you don't really know how based and normal most of America is.
I do. That's why I said I'd prefer living somewhere where i wouldn't need a gun. I know those places exist.
>>
>>131893553
Lol
>>
>>131893656
Last few years Houston suburbs have been flooded with muzzies and a few communities just outside Houston like College Station.
Houston is quickly going to shit. Now the most diverse city in US.

There's a few white neighborhoods/suburbs left but they're priced high and recently it was ruled that they all need to let in minorities with section 8 homes. (ALL white neighborhoods).

Please help us.
>>
>>131890938
Chimpouts don't happen in Atlanta the way you think they do. BLM literally has to use imported blacks from Louisiana to demonstrate and stick to warehouse areas in South ATL because the local blacks hate those fuckers.

Georgia only looks black on demographic maps because they're counting half and quarter blacks as black. Nearly 3/4 of the "black community" here is half or more white. Not trying to say that's a good thing, but, it makes them much less aggressive as a community.
>>
>>131893710
In Alaska the gun is for the inevitable wildlife encounter. ie bears.
>>
>>131894045
> You aren't really in danger of getting shot in America if you avoid big metropolises

More Specifically areas with minorities in big metropolises

I think something most Europeans don't realize is that if you only count white crime here in the US we have a lower crime rate than most of Europe. As such, despite the high level of crime in some of the cities it literally has no effect on whites at all and is really only concentrated internally in the minority communities
>>
File: magnificent JR.jpg (69KB, 651x472px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent JR.jpg
69KB, 651x472px
>>131894481
Is it even possible to kill a bear with gun?
>>
>>131894496
No fucking way. It has to be under reported. The cops don't report the crime if they can help it.
>>
>>131890079
the first kind
>>
>>131894273
Literally anywhere that's not a big metropolitan area or anywhere close. Places out west. Alaska as I said. Northern states. Western Michigan. First hand experience. You don't really need a gun in most places. And I mean most. People have guns for the off chance they need it. You've heard the phrase "most cops never discharge their weapon" they really don't. You will be fine.
>>
>>131894758
Yes, unless you're calling a 9mm or smaller caliber a gun... But that would be silly.
>>
>>131890079
%white vs %non-white matters for a hell of lot more than %liberal vs %non-liberal.

Note on a per-capita GDP basis, Massachusetts is quite likely the most successful libtard state, and North Dakota is easily the most successful red state.
>>
>>131895113
Let me ask it a different way. Can you really kill a charging bear with gun before he fucks you up?
>>
>>131893293
>I'd prefer living in a place where I wouldn't need a gun.

Then why come here?
>>
>>131894885
Follow up to that. Instead of giving you specific states. I want to give you a little project find a map of US. find all the big cities. Do some research. Draw a circle around the cities and then some. Not too big. Anywhere outside of those circles is probably good for you. You will see how much of America is good to live in. Really eye opening.
>>
>>131890079
Live in the rural parts of New Jersey :DDD
>>
>>131891716
Don't listen to him, Burgers will accept you.
Whites should be able to move freely among other white countries
>>
>>131892633
Fuck off Kraut, America is way better than your Facebook post arresting asses
>>
>>131896585
If you are White you should never leave your homeland.
>>
>>131895505
.454 Casull
>>
>>131896959
Its pretty fucking terrifying knowing you are locked to one specific piece of land on Earth. Oh wait you aren't. You can play pretend and imagine there are walls on the borders but there really aren't. There are obstacles like passports and visas that some people avoid and that isn't right. Call me blue pilled but you really need to get your shit together.
>>
>>131890943

Damn I have relatives in Oregon and wanted to move there for some time, is Washington better?
>>
File: IMG_4617.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4617.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>131890079
when will this meme of Maine being a safe white state die

MAINE IS A SOMALIAN STATE NOW

PORTLAND
AUBURN
LEWISTON
BANGOR

ALL RIDDLED WITH REFUGEES DUMPED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

when the new census comes out in few years it will show just how damaging the thousands of African and Syrian refugees dumped by Obama were to the states demographics. The 2010 census lies, the numbers are exorbitant. The state is ruined, they've reached critical mass and are reproducing like rabbits. Combine this with the rapidly aging and dying older white population, Maine will be a full multi-cultural third world shithole in less than 10 years.
>>
>>131897490
That guy is right, big cities full of raging white faggots and small towns with 70% of people under 20 from South America and somalia
>>
>>131890324
Its the other way around

People like you have never met a Muslim and maybe only a handful of blacks and Hispanics. You're afraid of what Fox news tells you to fear, when in reality it should be the neighbor next door whos eyeballing your little kid but that's ok cuse he looks like you
>>
File: memes1434059062141.jpg (82KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
memes1434059062141.jpg
82KB, 843x843px
>>131897968
>People like you have never met a Muslim and maybe only a handful of blacks and Hispanics. You're afraid of what Fox news tells you to fear, when in reality it should be the neighbor next door whos eyeballing your little kid but that's ok cuse he looks like you
>>
>>131890079
Google the northwest front. If you are white, move to the northwest homeland. We need as many racially aware whites as possible within a half hours drive of each other to make a network for the future revolution.
Portland and Seattle are liberal, but everywhere else in the pnw is right wing. Northern Idaho is almost entirely populated by white separatists. We need racially conscious white people going into the cities so we can further spread propaganda to liberal whites.
>>
>>131897968
yeah show your flag and maybe ill take you seriously
>>
>>131890079
North Florida is pretty comfy. Mostly conservative, rural but there is a nightlife, should you look for it. It is on the black side though, but thankfully they keep to themselves usually.

We need a better KKK, guys.
>>
>>131898370
Come home, white man. Oregon is beautiful country and there's jobs abound. It's like the Balkans climate-wise too, so you'd feel right at home.
>>
File: 1429714285848.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1429714285848.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>>131890079
1 if introverted. 2 if extroverted.
>>
>>131890079
I live in oregon. Just outside portland. To answer your question Google a county by county election results map everywhere but Portland, Eugene and the north coast is very conservative.
>>
>>131890079
Who’s the cutie?
>>
we have no niggers and legal to carry without a permit in Maine.
>>
>>131890079
gtfo slav trash
>>
>>131898598
>It is on the black side though
No thank you.
>>
>>131892200
T. Butthurt achmed
>>
>>131890938

The Chimpout in Missouri (Ferguson, just outside of St Louis) was kind of manufactured.

I was in the area shooting photos for a Jazz band, and decided to pop on down and see what was up.

It was kind of manufactured, dozens of news crews riling people up during the day passing along fake news about the incident (which all fell through in court, Mike Brown had recently robbed a convenience store and tried to steal an officers gun).

At night, blacks were bussed in, and others just saw it as an excuse to loot.

Missouri is an alright state, but not for everyone.
>>
>>131890079
Florida guy here, fun as fuck and good women. Essentially a party state except for all the old peeps.
>>
File: 1493332820330.gif (1016KB, 336x189px) Image search: [Google]
1493332820330.gif
1016KB, 336x189px
>>131898701
Stay away from my future bf, you hussy
>>
>>131890079
Nevada. Just stay away from the spic parts of towns which is usually the trailer parks. You'll also avoid the undesirable whites as well. Elko and Winnemucca are mighty comfy, especially the food.
>>
>>131891716

Americans are really welcoming especially in the middle.

Your accent will get you laid Daily.
>>
>>131898370
Redpill me on the Idaho Panhandle Burger
>>
you do not want to live in Alabama or Georgia.

the best places to live in the US are hands down Washington / Oregon and New England / New York area. If you don't mind the cold Minnesota or Wisconsin is ok, Michigan is pretty shitty though. No reason to go to Alaska, much better off in Minnesota or Wisconsin.

There's nothing going on in the rest of the states except Texas and California, which are shitholes.

Do not listen to /pol/ retards telling you to live in some mediocre flyover state just because of "muh white people" and "muh guns" Those states are unironically full of fat bible thumping neandrethals.

If you want a state with a largely white population, you are much better off in New England, where everyone is educated and standard of living is high.
>>
>>131899097
Alabama here. Anything north of Birmingham is almost completely white and uncucked. I'd suggest taking a look at Cullman, Jasper, or Guntersville
>>
>>131890155
You spelled Texas wrong.
>>
>>131891621
Balkans beat out spics and sand niggers by a long shot. I'd welcome him, we need to import Europeans to offset the brown fever we have going on.
>>
>>131890079
hope you get killed by some nagger
fucking pussy running away from fight

S
S
S
S
S
>>
>>131891357
Tulsa is one of the most conservative cities in the U.S., although it has little to nothing for entertainment.
>>
>>131893293
Kys
>>
>>131890079
Oregon is fine if you're concerned about white population, only a few areas are mainly liberal. The only problem is its pretty high cost of living
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>131899097
Just look at our beautiful Alabama landscape
>>
>>131890079
East Tennessee isn't bad. Low taxes, low cost of living, warm weather, virtually all white outside of parts of Chattanooga and Knoxville.
>>
File: kroatien.jpg (39KB, 364x540px) Image search: [Google]
kroatien.jpg
39KB, 364x540px
>>131891716
you are fucking disgrace

you are leaving your country dry and you have shit load of money???

than why do you even care if place your gonna live is conservative when you are not conservative

fick you are fucking degenerate
>>
>>131899623
Fuck croatia
Shtokavians are not better than niggers - a bunch of poor uneducated welfare queens and junkie criminals with annoying bosnian accents
>>
>>131890079

The Southeast is lost.

Niggers and spics will own the South in the next 100 years.

The Northeast is lost.

Self-hating whites have liberalized it, and they will not tolerate "wrongthink."

The Southwest is lost.

Spics own the rural areas and kikes own the coast.

The only areas that are not completely lost are the rural Midwest and Northwest.
>>
>>131890079
Idaho

More conservatives, mostly white. Depends on how you feel about the Basque and Bosnians.
>>
What is your job specialty?
>>
File: 1486333909620.jpg (88KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486333909620.jpg
88KB, 888x1200px
>>131899878

i cant belive you act like som conservative asn shit and you fucking dont care what happen with your country

hf while trump is president and after when some democrat comes you will just leave for som other country

you are truly disgrace and deserve to get anal raped by some commie

going from state to state exploiting other countrys and when times get hard just flee

i spit on your grave

S
>>
>>131890079
honest answer: you should visit the places in question.

The South has some really nice white neighborhoods, but it also gets as hot as the alleged oven in auschwitz in the summer time.

Liberal populated places are ok for now, but the politics will make you cringe. And California is no longer ok at all, its a communist hive with Oregon/Washington following behind.

I'd honestly say go somewhere completely irrelevant like Nebraska or Montana and set up there. But thats just my opinion.
>>
>>131890079
Conservative Town in a Conservative County in a Councervative State. Many of our states are as big as European countries. Who gives a crap if you have dindus 50 miles away. Virginia, except for Northern Virginia near DC & Maryland, is nice
>>
>>131900220
I'm a fresh out of college doctor. No specialty but what you'd call a primary care physician here in Croatia. I plan on doing my specialty in USA.

>>131899875
Yeah you can go fuck yourself. I am not giving best years of my life to HDZ or SDP, fighting wars that finished 25 years. I am better than that.
>>
>>131890079

Why does your part start at the side of your head? You have nice hair, desu, but that makes you look like you have a comb-over
>>
>>131899878
and also
in few yrs when you get nostalgic you will start larping as proud croat and how diaspora is best croatia ans shiet

fuck i hate guys like you

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fucking they schould take right to vote to anyone who left country after 1985
>>
>>131900339
You werent talking like that when you and your bosnian monkey kin migrated to our homeland shtokavian vlach baboon
take your nationalism back to mostar where it belongs together with the rest of you balkaner cavemen
>>
>>131899878
>Shtokavians are not better than niggers - a bunch of poor uneducated welfare queens and junkie criminals with annoying bosnian accents

lol, are you zagorac?

>>131900482
>I am not giving best years of my life to HDZ or SDP, fighting wars that finished 25 years. I am better than that.

I understant, but dont throw your people under the buss like some faggot left wign glembaj. national identity goes deeper than you think
>>
>>131890079
You should just tour 3-4 places you have in mind for a few days at a time. One thing I reccomend is looking at tax rates across the country. You should probably find a state with similar weather to your home country so you won't get as homesick as fast.
>>
File: 1486147083924.jpg (38KB, 421x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486147083924.jpg
38KB, 421x495px
>>131900482
what ever helps you sleep but please once we win and once our country finnaly looks like somthing dont come back
and if you do come back know you didnt lift the finger to make it happen

fucking parasite insted of america go live in Israel you wuld fit perfectly
>>
>>131900613
Hey this is the same guy who told you about Alaska and guns and shit. I also gave you that project about the maps and big cities. I was wondering if you saw it or gave it some thought.
>>
>>131900482
> An immigrant doctor wants to practice in the USA
Kek, you've got a rude awakening in store for you, hombre.
>>
>>131900613
Fuck croatia
Most shit country ever which destroyed my culture language landscape village

Go fuck yourself and shove your fake country up your ass
kajkavians and chakavians should separate and let you niggers starve
>>
>>131900788
Shit wrong guy this was meant for OP
>>
File: i_270198.jpg (99KB, 878x878px) Image search: [Google]
i_270198.jpg
99KB, 878x878px
>>131900501
I have no idea, my man. It's just how my hair naturally sets itself ever since I was a kid.

>>131900650
>I understant, but dont throw your people under the buss like some faggot left wign glembaj. national identity goes deeper than you think
I plan to come back once I retire. Bring shitload of money back to Croatia out of fucking nowhere. I think that's fair enough.
>>
File: poljanaIvanapavla2.jpg (135KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
poljanaIvanapavla2.jpg
135KB, 700x467px
>>131900646
your fucking official language is based on Stokavian

and i take it you are from zagreb cuz you got overrun by bosniaks its your foult fucking move to Zadar or Sibenik Or any small town in north dalmatia if you dont like bosniaks
>>
>>131890079
All I want is a combination of white, liberal, and warm, but no, that's too much to ask. All the warm places are taken by fucking retards.
>>
Nebraska is a nice place
>>
File: qNoWU89.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
qNoWU89.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>131900970
Hey this is the same guy who told you about Alaska and guns and shit. I also gave you that project about the maps and big cities. I was wondering if you saw it or gave it some thought.
>>
White but liberal. Generally speaking places like Oregon and Washington are actually very right wing once you get outside of places like Seattle or Portland. Great places to be. I really love the city of Seattle, liberal as it may be
>>
>>131900970
is that your boy?

he's adorable!!
>>
>>131900788
Whatever floats your boat, man. And I will be back. And I will be welcomed. And both you and your kids will probably lick my anus trying to please me and my money. Don't even think it will be any different.

>>131900822
Yeah I get it but I am a native speaker, I might pass just fine. If not, fuck it. Can't be worse than in this shit hole I live in now.
>>
>>131891716
>shitload balkins money
How much is that in real US money?
>>
>>131892200
>Niggers are stupid and say what they think, but they are 100% American values in a nutshell.
This. Dindus didn't step of an African boat, they were born and bred (literally) by the ol' Red, White and Blue. They're the quintessential native USian ethnicity, which is why the government goes to such great lengths to keep them fed and protected.
>>
>>131901044
Croatian is not my language it never was never will be and i dont speak it
im from posavina in a small comfy village bosnians turned into a drug filled criminal hellhole
>>
>>131890079
...Sunce tuđeg neba,
Neće te grijat kô što ovo grije;
Grki su tamo zalogaji hljeba
Gdje svoga nema i gdje brata nije.
>>
>>131890079
Option 1- liberal but white population

Consistently better quality of life
>>
Nebraskafag reporting in. It's 90% white here, conservative, one of the best economies in the country, and all of the degeneracy is confined to one city on the extreme southeast border of the state spilling over in to Iowa. The rest of the 99.9% of the state is based as fuck. It's a safe and great place raise white babies.
>>
>>131890324
live just outside of portland also... can confirm. other than the beaners its pretty fucking nice here i love it. and the mexis make some good food
>>
>>131901319
Croatia = foreign occupator country that hates our people culture and language
>>
>>131892200
You gotta to go back buddy
>>
>>131890079
North/South Dakota
>>
>>131901181
Alaska is very high on my shortlist of states I would live in. The problem is it's either Anchorage or some very rural place. I don't like the look of Anchorage and I don't know if I'm cut for some Alaskan rural place.

>>131901220
It's my nephew. And don't even think about it, fag.
>>
>>131901227
>Yeah I get it but I am a native speaker, I might pass just fine.
Native speaker? Nobody cares! Medicine in the USA is a criminal cartel. You need to know people who know people and kowtow to their rituals if you want in. Welcome to the third-world-superpower life.
>>
>>131901258
I'd do just fine even by USA standards, hombre. My family is pretty rich.
>>
File: rovinj.jpg (857KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rovinj.jpg
857KB, 2560x1920px
>>131901227
> Can't be worse than in this shit hole I live in now.

oh you have hard life your parents have loads of money you can do what you want go where you want but this place is shithole

you are parasite go to Israel insted of America i am serius
>>
>>131890079
new hampshire best state, dont move to some flyover boring state
>>
>>131890079
Deep South is segregated. However because it is full of fats and christfags I'm unsure if you want to move there. On the other hand they are less cucked on immigration and also have nice accents. But I'm wondering why you would limit yourself to the far northwest, far northeast or deep south.

Also Maine isn't liberal, it's just working class.
>>
This is America. You can't get away from people you don't like. Move somewhere for the weather.
>>
>>131891998
Portland is only 55% white, Oregon as a whole is 75% white
>>
>>131901725
Istria is not a shithole
problem is that all other places are
>>
>>131897538
Maine is still 90% white either way, Georgia is 60% white.
>>
>>131901296
>Croatian is not my language it never was never will be and i dont speak it im from posavina in a small comfy village bosnians turned into a drug filled criminal hellhole

you are Slavonac then, you are no kajkavac, but stokavac sort of, I understand about the bosniaks...

anyway, you act like an entitled left wing faggot, but I suggest TEXAS and TEXAS only. youll probably be happy there.
>>
>>131901725
Man stop being so angry at me. You obviously have different battles to fight.
>>
>>131897538
>the census lies

We need to bring back eugenics so idiots like you won't be born
>>
>>131890079
Georgia niggers outside of Atlanta are fine
>>
>>131890079
Brad Pitt was cloned?
>>
>>131902019
Lol did yoi just call me a shtokavian you litle herzegovinian prick?
>>
>>131890079
FIRST OF ALL, WHAT BENEFIT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THIS BEAUTIFUL LAND? If you aren't at least 160 iq, we are full.
XOXO
America
>>
>>131901521
>lives on the mediterranean coast
>thinks he could live in alaska
>>
File: f0337231.gif (87KB, 351x398px) Image search: [Google]
f0337231.gif
87KB, 351x398px
>>131902218
>>131902019
>slavic fights
>>
>>131901658
The USA is first world, I'm not really sure how delusional you'd have to be to ever think even the worst can in the US could be worse than whatever you have in drunkslavistan but I assume you're probably wasted right now.
>>
>>131890324
Washington state here, travel to the south for work. Never seen so much human garbage in my life. Life in the PNW outside of Seattle or Portland is great
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 626x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 626x418px
>>131901664
Cool bro. Have a good weekend anon. Ill be on the lake
>>
it's probably better not to live in the US
>>
>>131902218
>Lol did yoi just call me a shtokavian you litle herzegovinian prick?

yes. then wtf have you meant by this >>131901296
>im from posavina in a small comfy village

posavci nisu kajkavci...čekaj malo, mislis na posavinu iz okolice zagreba? ok druga prica.
>>
>>131899796
fucking faggets are raising the minimun wage every six months here in the portland metro area. now at 11.25 and will keep climing up to 15. on top of the insanely high priced housing /rental market is pretty fucked. other than that it really is a great place to live. 2 hours drive in any direction will get you mountains, lakes, beaches, desert. the summers are beautiful.
>>
File: blabla.jpg (51KB, 301x320px) Image search: [Google]
blabla.jpg
51KB, 301x320px
>>131902034
im fucking mad
My family is also well standing but ffs dont leave your country
(((they))) want you to leave in last 5 years 300 000 people below 35 left croatia and that is enough to swing election

ffs you have most beoutiful landscapes and seashores in almost whole world and you are leaving that place to fucing HDZ and SDP

I would understand if you didnt have money or if you went to live few yrs in some european country but this is plain and simple leaveing you "Djedovina" dry
>>
>>131899454
I live 40 minutes west of Sandpoint in Washington. It's a great area, maybe a total of 50 niggers and they all live in Spokane.
>>
>>131902523
Posavina was kajkavian before the turks
>>
Come to North Texas op
>>
>>131901875
wat
>>
>>131902557
Seanigger
>>
>>131890079
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>131890079
Nevada's great. Check out Las Vegas. Lot of spics, but you can easily find an all-white neighborhood full of rich people if you have the money. Tons of stuff to do, everything is open 24/7, the weather is always beautiful, and you're within driving distance of America's greatest sightseeing locations, like the Grand Canyon and whatnot
>>
>>131901725

Lmao Istria, those niggers work 3 months a year and oyvey like jews about money. Restaurants ramp up to 10k $ a day
>>
>>131892200
>No fucking refugee is worst than an American.

Was with you the entire way until you said this stupid shit. 3rd world arabs and africans are worse than american blacks.
>>
>>131902930

go on
>>
File: IMG_0042.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0042.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
>>131890079
>not wanting to live in glorious Montana
It's like you're some sort of faggot or something
>>
>>131903208
how do montana or vegas bros grow their own food? extreme weather conditions and shit makes it impossible i thought?
>>
File: zadar2.jpg (320KB, 900x457px) Image search: [Google]
zadar2.jpg
320KB, 900x457px
>>131902784
i dont know what is your probple but you sound like serb
crying you have to swim in river that slovens and germans shit in

and also why would you even say seanigger when you know that you are RIVERNIGGER
>>131902938
Than come to my hometown Zadar and gib me money 50E day 35m2
>>
>>131902381
>The USA is first world
Yeah, yeah, USA stronk. Kek, OK.

Anyways, I feel your pain, all 'great nations' are fucked up in their own ways. Only faggot irrelevant countries like the Netherlands or whatever can be nice and comfy.
>>
>>131890079
Mmmmmm what a qD
>>
>>131902557
Man, don't even get me started.

Why would I stay? I don't want to fight any battles. I'm 26 and I just want to do my own thing. I don't want to think about partisans, ustase, tito, tudjman or pavelic.

I want to work medicine and I want to be able to have a good career in it. I don't want to be forced to join a political party in order to get bumped at work. If i get promoted, I want that to be because I am a good doctor. That ain't happening in Croatia.

After I finished college, I applied for a cardiothoracic surgery specialty in KBC Zagreb and I actually got it. When I sat down with chief of surgery, you know what he told me? He looked at me straight up in the eyes and said ''Don't even bother, kiddo. My son is getting the same specialty next year and he's the one who is going to get everything ahead of you, no matter what.'' So I just declined it. That's what I would be in here in Croatia. That's what everyone is in here if they don't belong to some level of Croatian cosa nostra or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

And if I decide to stay and fight it, I'll be 50 and miserable before I even know it. There is only one life to live. I won't waste mine on this.
>>
>>131900482

You are an imbecile. Last time I checked our diplomas aren't accepted and you need to redo exams to get licenced by americans as a doctor.

Holy fuck you are (((rich))) and stupid as fuck.
>>
>>131903273
Eastern Montana is mainly farmland. Western Montana is more ranching. Sure, the weather can get shitty, but there is still a very viable growing season here.
>>
>>131902899
No you're not bby. I literally got invited to come.
>>
>>131893656
Right? You some kind of yankee faggot? One of the most cucked by "le based minority" states out there. And to top it all off, they elected a fucking cripple. Texas is the very definition of "neocon" and "cuckservative". Neck yaself, bitch
>>
>>131901482
this
>>
>>131903493
>yankee
texas was in the confederacy you absolute downie
>>
>>131903317

>50e a day

You niggers are also rich fucks I see.

Whatever you say about Istrians and tourist areas, those lads pump more money than some rich americans. Croatia would be doomed to poverty without it.
>>
>>131903412
Open Private practice?
you said you were rich

And in america you will get the same talk insted of Bosses son it will be some Asian or Nagger becouse diversity
>>
>>131903422
You need to ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''check'''''''''''''''''''''''''' again.

Yes you do need to redo some exams but if you get accepted for a specialty in USA, you can do that along with it.
>>
>>131890079
Maine and New Hampshire are kinda Conservative are they not?

Idaho doesn't have alot of niggers does it?
>>
>>131894361
>tfw The Woodlands is becoming ridden with spics
I graduated high school there in 2009, only 5% spic back then. Nowadays it's closer to 20%. There's a bunch of high ranking cartel members who live in The Woodlands now, they live in 2+ million dollar homes but they do their dirty work in the city.
>>
>>131903629
>can't into comprehension
Fuck u.
>>
>>131891540
T H I S
>>
>>131893710
Stay out of my country if you don't want to buy a gun. You don't belong here if you don't/won't use the 2nd Amendment.
> t.Texas
>>
>>131890079
Were not really liberal, mostly right libertarian. Portland is filled with liberal kids but its no Portland OR, you can carry an AR on your back here.
Its great here, would move here if I wasnt already here
>>
>>131903812
>can't into winning a war
>>
This thread turned into complete shit flinging. Anyways, I think you'd like New Hampshire OP, or Pennsylvania (not the cities).
>>
>>131890079
come to texas.
i will never live anywhere else.

also love yalls water in Yugoslavia, it beats our gulf easily, but our beaches don't have fat guys in banana hammocks.
>>
>>131890324
Very true. Live in Portland metro area. Just don't go to north portland or Lloyd center. That's nigger is fested. Outside the city is farm land and gun lovers. All the white liberals here aren't racist cause they don't live around niggers. Portland dangerous is LA safe.
>>
File: Ragusa.jpg (1MB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
Ragusa.jpg
1MB, 1000x581px
>>131903645
Everyone who has apartmans always have them filled full summer
I drive Boat on summer one day ride is 200-400E
you got whole day but it can get more expensive if you want to drive more (majoriti just go for 2h driveing towards some island and just stay thee whole day)
i got 2-4 tours a week (usualy families)

If you live in dalmatia or istria you are good but rest of croatia is just mad like that RIVERNIGGER that he doesnt have sea and live of our money(well yours thb)
>>
>>131903750

If I were you Id go to some European country and take shekels.

Germoney, Scandicuckistan, Netherlands etc

Amurica will tax you to death. When you look at taxes and rents etc, you lose a lot of money on them. And you wont transfer money easily over the seas without check ups and even more taxes

Daily reminder to import some shit over internet you pay 20% + shipping + VAT. It goes around 40% of your priced item. Now add on top of that U.S. taxes and that 100k a year wage turns out to be 1-2k$ a month

Tl;dr that money u want to bring will be 80% taken from you
>>
>>131903803
Correct on all counts as long as you obey the universal rule to avoid big cities. Even then, Boise is >70% white and so is every place in ME or NH. I think ME and NH have some liberal cities tho
>>
>>131901658
WTF kind of drugs are you on? The only thing you need to secure adequate healthcare in the US is the ability to dial 911 and some modest acting chops.

You just tell them you can't pay. If they push, you tell them you'll claim bankruptcy. If they still push, you actually claim bankruptcy.

This is not hard. And 9 times out of 10 they will find some cuck to pay for your 'compassionate use' of the 'the system'.

The truth is nobody ever needs to pay for healthcare ever. The long-term free market value of the information the acquire from you is worth far more than they you could ever extract from them in a single lifetime. They are tracking you, and that alone has value.
>>
>>131903412
>''Don't even bother, kiddo. My son is getting the same specialty next year and he's the one who is going to get everything ahead of you, no matter what.'' So I just declined it.

Christ, Juraj, do you really think those situations dont happen in USA? for teachers job you have to be a Democrat, for doctors you have to fit the diverstiy quota, you look pretty white, not Indian, dont be naive, shame about KBC Zagreb, I applied also to a certain medical job, got declined, its a pain.

>>131903667
>And in america you will get the same talk insted of Bosses son it will be some Asian or Nagger becouse diversity

Dr. Pajeet.
>>
>>131890079
Greater Minnesota (Wisconsin, Upper Peninsula, Minnesota the Dakotas) is nice.
>>
>>131904110
>pic

Holy shit, that is beyond beautiful
>>
>>131890079
I live in Ohio, and it's pretty chill. If you're alright with seeing a lot of muslims all the time. They are pretty meh though and not like others, or at least the ones I met. Not a lot of gays here, not a lot of anything here really.
>>
>>131904162
This is not true.
When you want to liquidate your foreign currency you just buy gold and take it with you when you go to your new home, then liquidate it when you get there.
>>
>>131891357
They mostly stick to staffing our coffee shops though. Tulsa basically has the best coffee for 1000 miles.
>>
>>131890079
Spotted the manlet
>>
>>131904330
Not hard to do when it's also the only thing for 1000 miles
>>
File: 1496874906604.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1496874906604.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
>>131899833
Looks like Australia to me
>>
>>131904027
you dont have a gulf you retarded texan. Hows the shittiest drivers in the US treating you? Texas is a shithole. Have fun being the india of the US once all the retarded suffern boyzzz move into texas like they have been for the past 15 years
>>
File: ahahhaha.jpg (657KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ahahhaha.jpg
657KB, 1000x750px
>>131904307
yes yes
come here to Croatia gib me money
>>
>>131903412

If you are rich as you claim you are, you should just open your own clinic.
>>
>>131904287
>Christ, Juraj, do you really think those situations dont happen in USA?
They do. Those things happen everywhere in the world. But in Croatia you:
1) Don't get paid.
2) Don't get the chance to improve and work on yourself.
>>
>>131891973
Mississippi is a shithole though.
>>
>>131904439
Where do you live?
Oh thats right.
>nowhere that matters.
>>
>>131890658
This, rural Southern blacks are a different breed. Lived in major cities, always was nervous around them, never know when they're going to pop off and put a knife in you. Even in areas which have higher percentages in the South, you rarely see or interact with them.
>>
you just want to go
you are just searching for excuses
than just go alredy
>>
The best states are Democrat controlled white states. That's it.
>>
>>131899454
Home of the Aryan Nation. It's where ruby ridge happened. The citizens of the county acquitted a guy who killed a fucking cop - it just shows you how anti-government that area is. In a place like Texas he would have received the death penalty.
>>
>>131904451

Where's that?
>>
>>131904326

You lose money during liquidating it to gold and back

Also dont make me laugh, you will somehow manahe to smuggle golden bars in airport in amurica and not pay taxes

Oh boy
>>
>>131904531
name 1 thing in texas that matters outside of the US
>>
>>131904324
I'm not "alright" seeing any mudslimes
>>
>>131904471
That would take literally all the money my family has. I don't know how much money you need to open a private clinic in USA but those things are pretty expensive here due to equipment needed that is required by laws.
>>
>>131897968
>accuse others of what you're guilty of
>>
>>131890079
You look like a faggot who colors his hair, you should live in LA, California. You will fit right in.
>>
>>131890079
I've lived in both
I lived in NC in a rural then urban area until I was 24
I've lived in rural Oregon for the past 5 years.

Rural Oregon is very libertarian and very white. But there are some radically liberal hippies probably 25% of the population

Everyone here is old though
Median age for my county is 60

I went to majority black high school
There is one black guy I know of that lives in my small town.

That is enough to make oregon a billion times better

The racial tension in a place like where I grew up is fucking exhausting
>>
>>131890079
>I decided to move to USA

lol, no you didn't, you don't have the money

quit larping and go back to dnevno.hr
>>
OP's cute :3
>>
>>131903412
>''Don't even bother, kiddo. My son is getting the same specialty next year and he's the one who is going to get everything ahead of you, no matter what.''
damn, that shit is probably illegal here.
I've never met a faggot that would do that type of thing. Seems very European.
>>
>>131890079
How about you stay in whatever shit hole you live in.
>>
>>131904213
'Practice medicine' means working as a doctor, you illiterate fucking nigger.

Holy fuck, why am I teaching American niggers their own language?? For fucking shame.
>>
>>131904483
>Those things happen everywhere in the world. But in Croatia you:
>1) Don't get paid.
>2) Don't get the chance to improve and work on yourself.

doctors live pretty fiesta here, literally all male docs I know are rich af here. mostly private ambulances, try there, if not go Texas - richest and most based state in USA...whatever you do dont act like a neurotic entitled manlet.

kudos stari i sve najbolje!
>>
>>131904767
How fucking mad are you because your country values me more than it values you?
>>
>>131904677

Then you are not well off. You'd need around 100k-1mil $ to start it based on the size of it and equipment.

How do you expect to support yourself in america then?
>>
>>131890079
I live in tillamook, oregon
Old head of the KKK
We still keep niggers out. NO niggers here. It's a small town, 5000 people. On the coast. There is a family that lives here that looks black but are really native Hawaiians (however the fuck you spell that)

Look up tillamook high school graduating class of 2015 videos. Literally only white people graduated, not one black or mexi, none at all to be found, so pretty
>>
It will be harder going there with Trump.

Both Trump and BREXIT was against immigration. Not just /pol tier stuff like "Muslims" but all of them. Normal working class British people do not want Poles taking their jobs. It has nothing to do with Muslims.
>>
>>131904893
Well it obviously depends on what kind of clinic we're talking about, but the one I could work in (that would do cardiothoracic surgery) would cost somewhere around 2-3 millions of dollars here in Croatia and it's not given it could support itself.
>>
File: zadar3.jpg (247KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
zadar3.jpg
247KB, 1920x900px
>>131904637
Primošten

its notng special we have those on every corner of coasline
>>
>>131904933
>Literally only white people graduated
yeah but that's how it is in Detroit too
>>
>>131904756
It's illegal here too, but what can you do. It's just the way it is and if you decide to fight it, you get fucked in the ass.
>>
File: 1495396308866.jpg (166KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495396308866.jpg
166KB, 960x960px
>>131890079
try Maine or New Hampshire,
I spent a semester at Dartmouth College, it was white as fuck, with odd sprinkles of coloured folk
>>
>>131904677
>That would take literally all the money my family has. I don't know how much money you need to open a private clinic in USA but those things are pretty expensive here due to equipment needed that is required by laws.
To immigrate to the USA legally you need to pay *at least* $500,000. You have an extra half a million bucks to immigrate to the USA but you don't have enough to open a private practice in Croatia? I call bullshit.
>>
File: 1438360970446.jpg (295KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1438360970446.jpg
295KB, 1280x1024px
>>131890079
You're kind of sexy. Come to Michigan UP, do you like BDSM?
>>
File: puke1.jpg (217KB, 893x633px) Image search: [Google]
puke1.jpg
217KB, 893x633px
>>131905337

lmao ugly af
>>
>>131905315
Man I only got few offers to do a medical specialty in USA. Why is everyone in this thread acting like I am buying a citizenship?
>>
>>131905315
>To immigrate to the USA legally you need to pay *at least* $500,000
Sauce? topkek

>>131905337
You look like you're on the sex offender's list.

>>131905254
Ehh, makes sense for you to move here. Good luck with it!
>>
>>131905156

Why don't you cofound with your collegaues then?

Going into America is going to cost you a lot as well, and there is no gurantee you're gonna make it.

You have Drumpfies laws against immigration on one side and on other you have leftists with their quotas, which you dont fit AT ALL.

Uphill battle imo, go to switzerland,germany, scandinavia etc

Best doctors
>>
>>131904851
I'm not mad at all. America doesn't care about me or you. As some shit skin you wouldn't understand this.

America is a place where shit happens if you want it to. You're too big of a pussy to even touch a gun because you literally might need to use it. It's not just there to kill some dindu on your property but keep the powers that be in check too. If you can't see that, stay in your shit hole I repeat.
>>
File: 301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg (28KB, 301x321px) Image search: [Google]
301px-NuMale-feminism.jpg
28KB, 301x321px
>>131905515
Lets see what you look like Hans.
>>
>>131905776

Not posting face but here's my bod :^)

http://imgur.com/a/ol5Hx
>>
File: 1494715513367.png (1MB, 793x860px) Image search: [Google]
1494715513367.png
1MB, 793x860px
>>131905531
>Why is everyone in this thread acting like I am buying a citizenship?
You don't look like an autist, so people have got to hate on something.
Lot of angry overweight neckbeards here. Have you seen the Kekistani rallies?
>>
File: racial bias map.jpg (150KB, 640x835px) Image search: [Google]
racial bias map.jpg
150KB, 640x835px
>>131897968
t. gets all his information from shitty propaganda tv shows.
>>
>>131905620
>Sauce? topkek
If you're not a nigger or (((persecuted minority))) refugee, then there are only four ways to immigrate legally to the USA:

1. Marriage to a USA citizen.

2. 'Reunification' with close relatives in the USA.

3. H1B visa (i.e., programmer or scientist) and promotion to permanent residence in 5-10 years if you don't get fired.

4. A so-called "investor green card". You can buy a green card if you "invest" enough money into the US economy. It used to be you needed at least $1 million but recently they've been testing lowering the limit to $500,000.
>>
>>131905531
>Man I only got few offers to do a medical specialty in USA.
There's no track to legal immigration from attending medical school. They don't give out H1B's to medical students, you need a STEM specialty.
>>
File: i61551.jpg (54KB, 488x593px) Image search: [Google]
i61551.jpg
54KB, 488x593px
>>131905763
I really do get people's right to carry a gun and I'm all for it. But you hating on me because I don't feel comfortable with owning one is on just another level.

And as for me being a shitskin, thanks for making me laugh.
>>
File: alexander-soros_416x416.jpg (36KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
alexander-soros_416x416.jpg
36KB, 416x416px
>>131890079
Holly shit dude, you look like pic related
>>
File: AltKnight.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AltKnight.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>131905876
What are you saying bitch?
>>
>>131890938
Missouri has the highest state homicide rate in the country. If you do go there do NOT live in St. Louis. It is even worse than Chicago. There are stories about Syrian refugees being put up there telling their families not to come to America because it's such a shithole. Literally worse than Damascus.

Whiter is always better, even if you have to deal with whining liberals. I recommend Oregon or Colorado.
>>
File: 1498147042895.jpg (91KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498147042895.jpg
91KB, 1080x720px
>>131906632
Defender of the white race?
More like defender of your sandwich
>>
>>131899396
Balkan accent isn't sexy at all.
>>
>>131906303
But I am not a medical student, I am a certified physician. I will be doing my cardiothoracic surgery specialization in USA.
>>
>>131899454
Literally no human life exists there besides a few dooms day/race war preppers.
>>
>>131903412
If you're leaving because you're ashamed of your country, don't bother coming. We have no use for race traitors. Plenty of those as it is.

>>131906772
Aim for states with a shortage of doctors and go there.
>>
>>131906436
You live in a shit hole. You act like a liberal shitskin afraid of the ebil guns!!

You may as well cover your skin because you sure act like it's covered in shit.
>>
>>131906728
Oh, I see that particular photo is very popular for some people.
It arouses you sexually?
>>
>>131905830
>me after getting my boipucci pounded
Probably have a gay face, you'd make a good trap.
>>
>>131890079
Big Croatian community in Pittsburgh, lots of people to speak Croatian and drink rakija with if that's important to you. Good city to live in too, affordable and you can smoke in bars. Very cheap to live in the south though. I would think more on what kind of climate you want and lifestyle. States and cities vary in their culture
>>
File: 1498167143926.jpg (1008KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498167143926.jpg
1008KB, 1536x2048px
>>131907093
a highbrow intellectual, I see
>>
>>131890079
Come to florida. we're a swing state, nice beaches and no state income tax
>>
>>131907093
>>131907201
AERICAN WON
>>
>>131890079
North Carolina! Best of both worlds, plus mountains and beaches within 4 hours of each other.
>>
>>131907250
Dude stop. No one wants to go to Florida unless they're already stuck there.
>>
>>131890079
You're a Croat; you're cool.

You could give the Rocky Mountain region a try (Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, South Idaho, Montana; Arizona and New Mexico need not apply - too many entitled, La Raza-kill gringo sympathizing beaners).
>>
>>131907189
Pittsburgh is great. Low nigger pop for a big city, hence why it's one of the best to live in.
>>
>>131907189
No thank you. I'd like to stay away from Balkan people. Most of them tend to be worthless scum eating themselves alive.

>>131907085
>You act like a liberal shitskin afraid of the ebil guns!!
How am I acting like that when I support your right to own and carry a gun? We're not all cut for same things and I am aware I am not cut for handling weapons. I do have other talents though. Talents which you probably don't have. I am not calling you a shitskin because of that.
>>
>>131907201
I'm not sure if you are a leftist or a stormweenie but is the same anyway. We are going to grow and that implies that all kind of people will join. And that is exactly how you win. So I'm not worried at all by your pics. You are either a butthurt lefty or a self defeatist. Actually it's the same at this point.
>>
>>131890079
>not politics
>>
File: kentuckycloud.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
kentuckycloud.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
If you move to Kentucky somewhere near Bowling Green you'll be near the Bosnian Refugee area; you'll feel like you're in the Balkans again. Just like home!
>>
>>131901521
Alaskan here. I think you are underestimating just how remote and vast the state is compared to the rest of the US. You should start by getting your bearings in the continental US and *perhaps* move up once an opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>131903412

So you wanna move to the US just because the son of a professor will get everything before yoy can get it he said?
Kill the son and enjoy your life in Croatia. Problem solved.
>>
>>131907665
>discussion about american states based on their electoral maps
>not politics

'ok'
>>
>>131903925
I mean, America at least beat the British. Twice.
>>
So, you are a future doctor who wants to move to diverse USA but avoid niggers.

Would you save a niggers life if he is your patient?
>>
>>131902557
Good point, burger here with family in Croatia. I want to move there, America is cool and all but simpler life in Croatia. People are happier, food and water supply is cleaner, better quality of life imo. I understand people with ambition wanting to leave but good Catholic wife and big happy family is all a man really needs
>>
>>131908623
>Would you save a niggers life if he is your patient?
Obviously I would, how is that even a question?

>>131907822
How if life in interior Alaska? Fairbanks, let's say.
>>
>>131891998
Portland used to be a niggerdom before gentrification.
>>
>>131899187
You wish. Go smoke meth and report your neighbor to the FBI, scum.
>>
>>131890079
The south is okay because the black populations are concentrated in certain areas. There are small towns where the blacks have overpopulated the whites but those are run down shit holes and are easy to avoid. Other than that there are many rural or suburban white areas where Niggers will never end up because they never move to more rural. Almost everywhere in America is segregated like this though, it's not hard to avoid the "bad areas". Its up to you to find out which good area is right for you.

I would suggest a state that fits your ideology, has a decent economy, and is on the verge of being a swing state. A state like Texas or Georgia has good prospects. Virginia and the Carolinas need some conservative love too.
>>
>1) liberal but white populated (Oregon, Maine for example)
I live here. The girls make me sick.

>2) conservative but with shitload of niggers (Alabama, Georgia for example)
I used to live there. The girls were awesome.
>>
>>131908907
>I will save shitskins without question.
Seriously don't come here, please.
>>
File: 1498433510088.jpg (73KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498433510088.jpg
73KB, 640x431px
>>131904451
How expensive is Croatia and how dangerous is it for a burger?
>>
>>131909259
It comes with being a doctor. I wouldn't live with them as long as I have a choice though.
>>
>>131890079
>I decided to move to USA

You can't just decide to move to the United States. Very unlikely you got the necessary qualifications.
>>
>>131908856
Ye my Friend From CL Ohio Moved Here to Zadar found girl both he and his brother
he is not redpilled but his girl is forcing him to go in church he finds it qute
he is loaded opened few restoraunts and bars emplys 50+ people
But you guys need to Pick more Glasnovics and less HDZ
FUCK HDZ
Also you are welcome your money could push croatia in right direction
W
>>
>>131903092
I'm insulated from the refugees, and probably will be insulated from them in Europe. No so from white murricans. They are the reason for the decline, not the niggers. Niggers are talking chimps, it's not their doing what's happening here. Whites are the real issue in the US. Niggers adopted the same behavior as their white counterparts, they are just not very good at controlling their outbursts and not good at not saying what's on their mind. They are more outspoken and badly behaved Americans, but they are quintessentially American, and this is what's killing this country.
>>
File: c4a.jpg (21KB, 300x241px) Image search: [Google]
c4a.jpg
21KB, 300x241px
>>131908907
Good luck with moving to USA after posting photos of your face on notorious internet forum with question on how to avoid niggers.
>>
>>131890079
Come to Maine bro, the cities might be filled with lefty fuckwits but you're completely missing out on comfy New England (America's greatest culture) life.
>>
>>131901482
Please, let me fucking leave. I would surrender the passport tomorrow. The fucking government wants to rob me as I leave. Make laws for people like me to leave, I will be gone tomorrow. I fucking hate this place. I want a clear separation from this country, its literally my goal in life.
>>
>>131908907
>he wouldn't save someone's life because it was a nigger's
Okay bud, looke here. I don't know if you know this, but this site is a honeypot for FBI direcctors and let me just say this. YOU'VE CROSSED A LINE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CROSSED. I am sending your details out to every cardiothoracic shop and telling them all about you (and thanks for the pic faggot). So guess what? You're future in america is done for. Stay in croabitchia for your won good son. You have no place in the new world (apart from living with red necks and hicks) for you.
>>
>>131909561
Hey. you sound realy bright kiddo. I should take you under my wing if it weren't for the notoriety of this damn place.
>>
>>131906097
There's also a lottery.
>>
>>131892200
kek! This is too accurate.
>>
>>131908907
Funny enough I am in Fairbanks right now. It is like a dirty industrial town like some midwestern town stuck in the 70s, of course good downtown touristy pedestrian areas, but the water supply is polluted in many areas a few years ago because of mining companies. The town is in a valley so you get the inversion effect which traps fog/smoke. Occasional 5 minute hailstorms and thunderstorms. In the summer it gets pretty hot (up to 29 degrees C or so) because it is far inland. I shouldn't have to bring up the fact that it can go down to minus 59 degrees C in January and February here, with the average around minus 26 and minus 32 degrees C during winter, which lasts 8 months out of the year. Obviously the nature is fucking beautiful, there are some rich millionaires who have huge mansions in the hills and countryside who get to enjoy all of it. Oh yeah shouldn't forget the copious drunk natives roaming the streets at night, meth heads/junkies, and more niggers than there should be here by all rights due to the military base.
>>
>>131890079
Minnesota outside of the metro

we need more white voters
>>
>>131909894
The H1B Visa also includes a lottery at this point (as the max. number of visas is limited and you have far too many people applying).
Chances of getting a visa even when having an employer willing to sponsor you are around 1/3.

So even if OP is a doctor, he likely won't get in.
>>
>>131909999
Jesus Christ that sounds like a living hellhole. How is that even possible in interior Alaska?
>>
>>131910044
We should reject 2/3 of H1B we get too many pajeets already.
>>
Move to Australia. I heard they are welcoming and vacant.
>>
>>131890079
you look like your in decent shape i would suggest a state with a lot of outdoor activities like vermont colorado montana wyoming
>>
>>131910267
It's not so bad most of the time. The cold is the main deal breaker for most people, but I'm relatively inured to it. I forgot to mention that everything is fucking expensive and cost of living is very high.
>>
>>131910274
>We should reject 2/3 of H1B we get too many pajeets already.

Oh but the fun does not stop there.

As
>>131909894
Said, there is also the greencard lottery. You basically need no qualifications and can get a visa to the US that allows you to live and work there. After some years you become a citizen - at which point you can sponsor your entire family to do the same.

Now if a white person wins a greencard that way they come over, eventually become citizens but very rarely sponsor their family to come over - this is completely different with people from developing countries.

You have one Indian winning a Greencard through the lottery and a few decades later you have his entire village over because they all keep sponsoring each other.
>>
File: against faggs.jpg (86KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
against faggs.jpg
86KB, 800x535px
>>131909300
chicken burger 1.5$(Mc Donalds i guess thats what you want to know)
1kg Bred 1$
Water is perfectly clean (Croatia is country with most drinkable water sorces in whole europe)
bear 0.9$ and we have great hommade Bears(Velebitsko Karlovačko and Ožujsko-that one is meh to me but others love it)
You can het 10-16kg lamb for 100$(homegrown)
I dont know for America but here we have Coffebars on every corner and normal price for coffe is 8kn (1.1$) but during summer and on tourist locations it gets crazy
I suggest dont pay more than 20kn(2.9 $)
Most of food you can buy from locals its HQ and its a bit more expensive, im from well standing family and we live in city but we are from vilage and we buy our food from our vilage (meet mostly)
if you are looking to move here Dalmatia and Istria is only option
People are frendly
It is great place to live for me since i have no money problems is haven on earth but lots of people dont have money and cant enjoy allthis
also altho lots of people dont have money still there are no homless people on streets if you think that
its comfy

You are looking for Life or for tourist destination?

>pic related (Honk if you are against faggs)
>>
>>131897490
Washington is better, but way more expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1024x745px
>>131890079
>>
>>131910610
dont alaskans get like an oil revenue check though?
>>
File: dalmatian.jpg (50KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
dalmatian.jpg
50KB, 500x430px
>>131910713
>dalmatia
is that where the puppers from?
>>
>>131907144
>Probably have a gay face

Kinda ^^
>>
>>131910713
Sounds pretty good, looks like a nice place.
I'd probably go as a tourist, I want to see Czech republic too, but if it's nice enough maybe I'll eventually move there.
Working would be nice but otherwise I'd just visit a few times each year and retire there in a few decades.
How much money do you need to earn each year to live decent over there?
How is the crime situation?
>>
File: 1422760042525.jpg (88KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422760042525.jpg
88KB, 876x493px
>>131899231
>Missouri is an alright state, but not for everyone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm from Missouri, you either live in the city and get stabbed in the ribs by niggers on a daily basis or you move inland and live with retarded methheads in poverty.
>>
>>131911055
Like 1.5k a year.
>>131910691
At least the lottery is random.
H1B caters to pajeets and it wrecks the wages of only one profession: programming.
The us government sucks Google's dick so hard.
>>
>>131909458
Yeah I need to make some money in America first, I feel like it would be tough to find work as an American save for something related to speaking English with tourists, you know? That sounds nice though, would be a dream to be in Zadar, my family is all in zagorje region but Zagreb really is so much nicer than any American city.

>>131907580
Fair enough but the Balkan population is low enough in America that even noted "communities" are nothing compared to say Italians in the US or refugee communities. Outside of East coast and Midwest there are basically no Balkan people so no worries. You really do want to think about climate and expenses. State and city taxes can fuck you and the cost of living varies wildly across the country. Rocky mountains area is beautiful but think about dealing with tons of snow, gulf coast is nice too but you have hurricanes, etc.
If nightlife is important to you than definitely think about a city, lots of young people in the cities in America. Visit if you can, get a feel for things, not a ton of Mexicans where I'm from but going to Denver was an eye opening experience for me ... I can only imagine how a Croat would react to tons of Mexicans and Mexican influence in a city
>>
>>131911445
Is that the place where Michael Brown tried to take a cops gun?
>>
>>131911604
>H1B caters to pajeets and it wrecks the wages of only one profession: programming.

The H1B Visa does not necessarily cater to pajeets, it is just that they do programming work (for example) for cheaper than most of the competition.
>>
>>131911604
that not bad for "free" money does it make up for the increased cost of living?
>>
>>131911055
Yeah, ranging from a thousand to two thousand or so. You need to live here for a full year to apply for it. Many people would literally go without food if it wasn't for that. Its a very small portion of annual income unless you are a vagrant or something. Gas is almost three dollars per gallon, a gallon of milk is four dollars, a load of white bread is between 3 and 4 dollars, not to mention heating bills for 8 months a winter, etc. Things are somewhat cheaper in Anchorage, since its a port city, but you might as well live in Chicago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeZVjtJvTLc
>>
>>131911828
Doubtful but I'm not Alaskan so I can't tell you for sure.
>>
>>131911352
Yes
>>131911444
No crime
only criminals here are politicians
and Split has a bit more crime but its still way under your standards
avrage wage is 4000 KN (620$)
Rent for 55m2 apartman is 2K
so i guess you need 10000KN(1500$) for family of 4

But you can get frineds and you would go on boats and partys in their houses on beutiful islands free
>>
File: u_gonna_get_raped.jpg (41KB, 530x378px) Image search: [Google]
u_gonna_get_raped.jpg
41KB, 530x378px
>>131890079
Move to a nice diversified urban area Goy, like Chicago.
>>
>>131912076
The average Croatian wage is $600 but rent alone for a family sized home is $1500?
Build more houses over there, slav brother.
>>
>>131911916
my god those fucking savages i wouldv never thought alaska would be like that looks like smething that would happen in camden (city 30 min from where i grew up also consistently top 10 murder rate)
>>
File: zadarFORUM.jpg (449KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
zadarFORUM.jpg
449KB, 800x535px
>>131911444
here is bonus pic

Life here is different from America

you have whole city comeing during weekend in city centre and just talking and drinking coffe
I know i could stay in one of the coffebars from 8AM till 4PM just drinking coffe and talking with 2-3 friends
Its pritty slow paced life
>>
File: roman stones.jpg (112KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
roman stones.jpg
112KB, 630x420px
>>131912076
>>131912401
no no
i ment 1500 is monthly money you need for comfy life for family of 4

100m2 (mor than enough for 3 aboult persons) is 3000 KN (800$)

also you get to walk around thons of Roman ruins
>>
File: Muhammad41-422x550.jpg (44KB, 422x550px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad41-422x550.jpg
44KB, 422x550px
>>131912544
coffee?? man up and start sipping on some rum, or even better, whiskey.
>>
>>131912544
That sounds real comfy.
I only speak English though so I'd need to enroll in language classes if I go over there so it'd take a while before I can do something like sit around talking in coffee shops.
>>
>>131912442
I went to the third most culturally diverse high school in America. In Anchorage. Why do you think I'm here? A coon is a coon no matter where he is. Actual murder rate isn't actually that high compared to other major US cities, since blacks are still a minority, doesn't stop them from nigging wherever they go however.
>>
>>131912851
i dont think rum or whisky is a thing in eastern europe they have palinka (strong schnapps)
>>
>>131903355
I've been to actual third-world countries, including the shithole you live in. You're blinded by propaganda.
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.