[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isis fighters from Europe Can't get a job when returning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496564276976.jpg (264KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1496564276976.jpg
264KB, 800x790px
>Jihadis returning to their home countries in Europe are now finding out the hard way, and many cannot get a job as they try to reintegrate into western society.
>Swedish daily newspaper Expressen interviewed former jihadis about life after ISIS and they discussed the challenges of finding work. As many as 150 have returned to the Scandinavian country to try and rebuild their lives.
>Yousef had posted images of himself in Syria on Facebook, posing at a training camp with a Kalashnikov, and encouraging friends to join him. He returned to Sweden and said he had only gone to Syria to help civilians in the eastern city of Raqqa, where ISIS has beheaded several western hostages
>"You in the media have scared them. I do not know why they are afraid," said a jihadi from the southern city of Malmo of the fears that employees and civilians had of returning foreign fighters.
>Sweden is one the best countries for a foreign fighter to return if they want to reintegrate. It is trialling a rehabilitation programme that gives Swedish extremists housing, employment, education and financial support. Anna Sjöstrand, the municipal coordinator against violent extremism in the city of Lund, said in October 2016 that it is much cheaper to reintegrate someone than to abandon them.
Europe is a fucking joke. Like seriously?? We tried to input a Muslim ban and Europe imports literal Isis fighters who have a prove history of terrorism and a dedicated ambition to destroying western culture, mainly Europe's. Modern Europe is a fucking embarrassment to the god Damn white race and the quicker y'all are wiped from existence and are an extinct species, the better. I was sympathetic to the European cause, but now all I want is to see it burn to ash and your people suffer... Which at this point is mostly Muslims. Good riddance Europe, suffer your fate.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/isis-members-europe-apos-t-125146257.html
>>
Europeans have nothing to say about themselves huh? America fights Isis and Europe houses them and gives them welfare.
>>
>>131891129
>America fights Isis
being this newfag.
america does what kikes overlords order
>>
>>131891129
You are funding them and fighting the people who are fighting ISIS.

>In early 2015, Yousaf al Salafi, a man believed to be the Pakistani commander of the Islamic State, confessed during investigations that he has been receiving money through the United States. A few months after al Salafi revealed the funding he was receiving was routed through the United States, Michael Flynn, former director of Obama’s Defence Intelligence Agency, said he warned the Obama administration three years ago that the groups they were funding in Syria were actually Islamic jihadists. Now, a group of 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have complained that their reports on Islamic State and the Syrian branch of Al-Qaeda were being incorrectly changed by senior officials.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-admits-to-being-funded-by-the-us/5476728
>>
>>131889398
>visiting more than one country at once

What a pleb and uncultural way of doing things. Wearing your oversized cargo pants with shit stains on it, with a an oversized backpack, speedruning through multiple countries so you can brag to your ShartInMart friends back home how much "culture" you have soaked in.

Also
>heh, stay X Yuropoors

You do realize that your entire premise is wrong? There is no Europe. You seriously think I will get insulted if you use a plural form when attacking us? I don't give a fuck about Sweden.
>>
>>131891536
Oook and? America is still bombing and fighting Muslim for over 2 decades now and all ever Europe done is clean up after us and appease Muslims. Like oh you want to come over here snd rape our women? That's cool, we won't convict you! Oh you want to vome over and run us over and stab us? Fine! We won't stop you! The absolute shittyness of your continent is overwhelming
>>
>>131892541
>there is no Europe

Oh you will be believing in a Europe when the EU starts ramming immigrants or sanctions down your throat. Anyways you follow majority of the same laws as Sweden does, so quite frankly your not much different from them and will end up a Muslim shithole as well. You all are the same people: fucked
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.