[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wuz hebrewz and shieet?? Should I kms or is this just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5168.png (199KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5168.png
199KB, 719x1280px
I wuz hebrewz and shieet??

Should I kms or is this just testing discrepancy???
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 750x1334px
What a shmuck.
>>
>>131889295
you have to kill your whole family first considering you don't know where it came from
>>
There is no "Jew DNA". That's not how that site works. It's based on statistics and guesswork.
>>
>>131889640
There's no such thing as Jew DNA, goy! We're white just like you, see?
>>
>>131889295
>0.4% JEW.

SHOAH NOW
>>
>>131889640
explain
>>
File: ms-mona-lisa.png (797KB, 968x724px) Image search: [Google]
ms-mona-lisa.png
797KB, 968x724px
>>131889762
That's right, kiddo. We're all one race: The human race. :^)

What I'm trying to say is that a low-confidence match doesn't make you 0.4% Jewish. For example, this vision algorithm thinks Mona Lisa shows 1% contempt and 0.1% sadness.
>>
>site owned by jewish people
>almost everyone has 1% jewish DNA

not a (((coincidence))) at all
>>
>>131890708
how are they even comparable?
>>
>>131890550

They find a gene, they look to see which population it is most common in and they say it's from there.
>>
>>131890912
>>131890550
>how are they even comparable?

Let's say you have a huge dataset of genetic information. You know the lineage of everyone in it, so you can use it to train a model that correlates different genetics with lineage.

Now you can take a sample from a person with unknown lineage, and use the model to essentially guess their heritage. But no model is perfect, so you're never going to get a guess that matches reality 100 percent. There's a high confidence that OP has European heritage, and a very low confidence that he's part Jewish. Or part British, for that matter.
>>
>>131889295

DNA is composed of nucleobases. Scientists use the chimp genome as the ancestral genome, and compare new human samples to both chimp and human.

By doing this, they model your distance from a common ancestor. Certain populations evolved certain mutations in certain nucleobases, and if you have those mutations you must be descended from that population.

The DNA often labeled Jewish really corresponds to certain very old mutations that everyone has. The fact that it says you have Jewish DNA really means you don't have the some of the common, newer mutations many Europeans have. It means you belong to a very archaic gene pool. Jews just happen to have very archaic gene pools.

>>131889505

Certain east Asians (Y haplogroups N and O) are very close to Europeans, and native Americans (Y haplogroup Q) are a brother group to Europeans, who're predominantly R1. Y haplogroup I1 and I2 are common in Europe as well, and both are very old and found in places like Nagaland and Australian aboriginees.

Whites migrated from Melanesia, so there are lots of relic populations across the globe. These relic populations are like you - the tiny percentage of non-European DNA originally came from a white population that spanned the globe.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.