[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, guys guys. I can bet you see this invasion of anti-Poland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Mattis Macierewicz mods.jpg (56KB, 770x447px) Image search: [Google]
Mattis Macierewicz mods.jpg
56KB, 770x447px
Guys, guys guys. I can bet you see this invasion of anti-Poland threads here. Day by day same thread, same plot. Someone very much wants to slander Poland on /pol/. At a time when we grow incredibly economically, militarily and start to make our own policy. Who can it be? EU shills? Russian?
>>
>>131887822
it's ze germans, who else?
>>
>>131887822
Anyone,everyone.

There are heaps of paid shills here from IAs, NGOs etc. The Trump election scared the shit out of quite a few establishment figures and they are throwing money at anywhere they think caused or helped the populist surge. We constantly bragged about our 'meme magic' now the shills have come here to shill, categorise, record, watch.

Also there are a lot of buthurt euro cucks out there pissed that Poland is making a stand while their nations are literally being raped before their helpless eyes.
>>
>>131889031
I don't know if it's that well funded, might be all the guys from reddit saw shit from here broadcast and think it's their personal mission to attack anything remotely against whatever weird and non consistent agenda they subscribe to. They have little automatons that will act on queue these days.
>>
>>131887822
Poland is best.
>>
File: Army-march-.jpg (85KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Army-march-.jpg
85KB, 960x480px
>>131889031
>buthurt euro cucks
My first thought. But there are too many of this threads, in regular time lapse, exactly the same.
>>
>>131889174
>I don't know if it's that well funded

Just one alleged NGO fund the SPLC has an endowment of 319 million and their cause is to destroy whites and white identity - that is just one example.

The left-globalists know propaganda like the back of their hands: that is how they have managed to control the narrative for so long and make so much ((progress)). They lost this time because they were overconfident - right now they are going to find the culprits for their loss and shut them down and/or flood them with disinformation and shilling. Their ultimate aim is to destroy whites and white identity. Which country is fighting to keep their white identity from the globalists?
>>
>>131887822
destroy everything white !
>>
>>131887822
I second this.
3 threads bashing Based Poland on the front page right now.
>>
>>131887822
>Who can it be?
The same shills who advocate for any lefty agenda on here. (((them)))
>>
>>131887822
Poland is a meme country. Why wodnt anyone attack it.
>>
>>131887822
is attack friday , most threads are fake or divisive
>>
>>131887822
trump is going to receive a very warm welcome on july 6, and lefties are triggered by that

i think after that happens western media will paint us as the new evil country you're supposed to hate

expect an increase in headlines like "poland is racist/homophobic/misogynist/etc"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.