[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just lost my wagecuck job today, /pol/, over some fried chicken

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1498063159786.jpg (198KB, 648x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498063159786.jpg
198KB, 648x612px
I just lost my wagecuck job today, /pol/, over some fried chicken bullshit. What can I do to get NEETbux and start being a drain on the state?
>>
>>131885731
Why don't you focus on improving and providing for yourself instead?
>>
>>131885731
What is this, r9k?
>>
>>131885731
Kill yourself, you will generate income for others who have to remove your faggot body from the premises and clean your blood.
>>
>>131885731
What is your place in niggerdom?
>>
>>131886060
Outsider. White cis-gender adult male.
>>
>>131885731
Amazon Mechanical Turk
>>
>>131886270
This sounds like a filename on a webm. Tell me more.
>>
>>131885867
Because I did that for 25 years, and it left me with nothing to show for it but $200 in my bank account, busted up knees from running and marching, and a dissociation from life and society that borders on the schizophrenic.

I want to close off from the world and improve my skills as an artist, but I need NEETbux to pay the rent and buy the proverbial tendies.
>>
>>131887329
Technically you need to be diagnosed with a mental disorder like autism to get it.
You're only other option is to get some shitty minimum wage job that only requires 10 - 20 hours/week and move into affordable income housing.
>>
>>131887596
How discouraging. I've spent so much time trying to convince people I DON'T have a mental disorder.
>>
>>131885731
good job make the wagecucks suffer
>>
File: did it died.jpg (126KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
did it died.jpg
126KB, 444x460px
>>131885731
>>131887329

Get another job at a similar place. Tell them there were personality conflicts with the people at the previous location and you feel they singled you out.

Meanwhile, after you get the new job and can start getting money again - look around for any local technical colleges or junior colleges. You're looking for certificate programs. Cross reference those with the types of jobs you can get with them online.

My suggestion straight up is Welding, and study hard at it. Its 50% knowledge and 50% skill.

Welding will ALWAYS be in demand and it pays $40 per hour, though the work can be feast/famine sometimes.

You still have the ability to get money, get a car or transportation, I dont and I dont get neetbux either. I cant even go for certifications because I dont have the resources.
>>
File: neet.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>131885731
* Read the qualifications for Social Security Disability Insurance and make sure you qualify.
* Go to a psychologist or psychiatrist. Get diagnosed with some mental disorder that prevents you from working. Fake it if you have to.
* Apply for SSDI, wait 12 months for the approval, get denied, appeal, get denied, appeal, get approved.
* Enjoy the NEET life.
>>
File: Statue-Augustus-e1417617871323.jpg (71KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Statue-Augustus-e1417617871323.jpg
71KB, 500x750px
>>131887329
Then clearly you were doing it the wrong way. Go see a therapist and start going to Church. Learn how to improve yourself in a sustainable and intelligent way. NEETbux (if you can even get them) will not solve your problems - only self-discipline and coming to know yourself will.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 512x512px
>>131885731
you cant get much unless you are disabled. gibs here in the states are shit if you are a single male. gotta be a single mom to get the good stuff. best you can hope for is feigning mental illness to get disability, and if youre able to keep up that charade your probably legitimately mentally ill anyway. apparently EBT is pretty easy to get though. havent looked into it personally.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.