[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Institute >Authoritarian, everything father says it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5530.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5530.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
Institute
>Authoritarian, everything father says it's done
>created slave race who does everything they want for them
>actively trying to rebuild the world

Railroad
>muh synths
>will let 100 humans die for saving a synth

Minutemen
>wants to help people
>actually trying to rebuild the world, but doesn't has the technology or knowledge to do so
>actually trying to establish some form of government and law enforcement
>cares deeply about the commonwealth people's freedom

Brotherhood of Steel
>wants to recollect and use technology for the advancement of humanity
>capable of building and developing tech (Prydwen)
>wants to destroy all the non-humans that plague the commonwealth like supermutans, ghouls and synths
>wants to purify the commonwealth from those abominations

So, who did you choose /pol/
>>
Institute or BoS, leaning more towards the latter.
Railroad are a joke, so are the Minutemen.
>>
File: settlement.jpg (43KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
settlement.jpg
43KB, 640x479px
>>131884820
BOS, that nigger was annoying.
>>
>>131884820
Game is shit, factions are dumb, fuck off. Better to discuss New Vegas factions
>>
>>131884974
I actually never joined the railroad, i mean even the minutemen at least have some ideas of what to do after they win.
But the railroad? It's just "muh synths" that's where their whole ideology is based.
They don't care about rebuilding and bettering the lifes of people
>>
File: IMG_0872.jpg (179KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0872.jpg
179KB, 800x571px
>>131884820
>profligate
>>
>>131884974

Railroad are just dumb. Sacrificing human life for synths doesn't make any sense. I honestly don't know how so many retards were able to form anything resembling a cohesive group.

Institute would end badly. Of all the things they could put their efforts to, creating replacement humans shouldn't be one of them.

Minutemen mean well but they won't accomplish anything. If they were to join with the BoS, they'd be the perfect faction.
>>
>>131885232
Agreed.
In New Vegas the best ending would be siding with Mr.House.
He wants to kick-start manufacturing and science development to pre-war levels lr even more.
He's the only chance humanity has to improve.
The NCR would be a good-ish ending, they're the closest thing to the pre-war world, they have organization, have slavaged many pre-war tech and even rebuilt many of their cities.
>>
Man baby degenerates
>>
Institute and Minutemen
>>
>>131884820
The minutemen are the good guys, its hard to argue with that when they literally do nothing wrong in the game. They are boring as shit though so railroad
>>
File: CUCKOUT 4.png (3MB, 1458x878px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKOUT 4.png
3MB, 1458x878px
>>131884820

Supporting this game is supporting white genocide propaganda. Shills will pretend these clips aren't the ones chosen by Bethesda to advertise the game, and that the hand isnt the white fathers, and the baby his black child.

sage
>>
>>131884820
Brotherhood of Steel.
>>
>>131884820

Institute
>Globalists

Railroad
>SJWs (or Antifa)

Minutemen
>Civic nationalists

Brotherhood of Steel
>Pawn Stars
>Cant really make any similarities between BoS and any real life (because of "destroy all non-humans" approach) fractions or organizations (maybe NASA?)
>>
>>131886826
>Cant really make any similarities between BoS and any real life

They are clearly fascists
>>
>>131884820
>Brotherhood of Steel
>wants to recollect and use technology for the advancement of humanity
Kek. It's clear that they only want the tech for themselves to increase their power and will never share it with humanity. In fact they are against any technological progress that doesnt directly serve them and only them.
>capable of building and developing tech (Prydwen)
They didnt build it.
Brotherhood of steel is the second worst choice after the railroad.
The institute and minutemen working together is the best possible choice.
>>
>>131886218
Imagine seeing the world through this kind of lens that you have.
>>
>>131885232
This
Also reminder that the Legion suits well with most of /pol/'s ideas
>>
File: 1498620975774.png (446KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1498620975774.png
446KB, 500x392px
>>131887831
kek well its /pol/ after all, I don't even notice those kind of posts anymore
>>
>>131884820
ive got a mod that turns all BoS flags in the game including uniforms into swastikas so the choice is easy for me.

The railroad is retarded i laughed at them in fallout 3 trying to save Harkness and i laugh at them in fallout 4. THey are retarded virtue signalers for calculators
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.