[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post yfw you realized the gas chambers actually might not be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

post yfw you realized the gas chambers actually might not be real

http://codoh.com/library/document/987/
>>
>>131883624
David Cole, the hero we don't deserve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
>>
>>131883624
for everyone who considers themself a skeptic, look into this more. i don't and many "deniers" don't deny the awful things which happened to jews in nazi germany.

just consider the questions about the gas chambers and the numbers at specific camps (Auschwitz and Majdanek) being officially revised down from what I learned in school, it should be enough to start asking a couple questions.

i personally am not an anti-semite. i just want accurate facts about this story which we are all taught
>>
>>131885022
>look into this more.
I have as has the greatest historian of our era David irvine and it seems clear that the real holocaust took place via bullets and a small selection of death camps in east poland whilst auswitz was a work camp with a high mortality rate due to disease and malnourishment, Hitlers involvement is questionable and it's more likely that people like albert eichmann etc were the real leaders of the holocaust effort. If the allies hadn't blocked the havaara repatriation effort in 33 they wouldn't have had to kill any jews in the first place.
>>
>>131885022
Jews are not Semites (at least Ashkenazis), so even if you disliked/hated Jews, you can't be antisemitic, since they aren't semitic in the first place.
>>
>>131885306
I agree with this for the most part. I mostly am skeptical (but uncertain) about the large numbers, and the existence of gas chambers. There is no question many died as a result of Nazi action, most in awful ways (I'd take a gassing over being works or starved to death). I don't feel any need to defend the Germans, except that their deeds have been overexposed while Allied crimes have been relatively ignored.

I'm mostly upset that the things that I received as Gospel truth in school were already known to be false exaggerations by real Holocaust historians by the time I learned them, even though the teacher ought to have known better. Considering that they are attempting to make Holocaust education mandatory federally, and this education will involve dubious numbers (you still cant question the 60 gorillion). If children are introduced to this story with the horrible pictures from Belsen and other German camps, they are unlikely to ever question the story, and that basically puts them in the victim mindset permanently.
>>
File: 1496973153814.jpg (69KB, 620x653px) Image search: [Google]
1496973153814.jpg
69KB, 620x653px
>>131883624
>Mfw
>>
>>131885513
The term was created by a 19th century German that hated Ashkenazic Jews. The old term was Jew hate. You are dumb.
>>
File: 1488086304462.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1488086304462.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
I realized they were a lie when I heard the question asked "Why didn't they just suffocate them? It would be faster, cheaper, easier. The train fumigation buildings built over the train tracks would have also been an obvious choice.
It was anti German post war propaganda to humiliate and demoralise the proud German folk.
>>
File: 1497990607497.jpg (27KB, 560x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497990607497.jpg
27KB, 560x544px
>>131886007
mfw
>>
>>131886348
do you or does anyone else know how the mythology of Mengele developed? if there's any part of the story that sounds like total propaganda, that's one. does anyone know what physical evidence there is showing that Mengele was involved in the tortures we've all heard of? is there any evidence beyond survivor testimonial that such atrocities occurred?
>>
>>131886255
Didn't know that, but so what? Does it make Ashkenazi Jews any more Semitic if you're an ''''''anti-semite'''''? If i called myself a nigger, would that make me one too?
Arabs are semites. You are stupid, but you're american, so i guess thats partly to blame on your education system.
>>
>>131883624
i want them to be real, i want them again
>>
File: 1497665006185.jpg (50KB, 463x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497665006185.jpg
50KB, 463x512px
>>131883624
>actually might not be real
>might not be real
>might
>>
File: 1438851571243.gif (797KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1438851571243.gif
797KB, 300x169px
>>131883624
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.