[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Nordic people so influenced by anime? I've never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: C0O9caIUsAAgv6P.jpg (74KB, 662x960px) Image search: [Google]
C0O9caIUsAAgv6P.jpg
74KB, 662x960px
Why are Nordic people so influenced by anime? I've never seen a group of people so attached and addicted to anime as much as Scandinavians. It's turning your people into submissive cucks and no one seems to ever shine light onto this issue.
>>
>>131876018
Where do I find an scandi anime waifu?
Pls respond
>>
Aryans and honorary aryans are often interchangeable(mentally). That's why you often see Japanese people drawn with white features. like Koichi for example.
>>
File: tsuruko.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tsuruko.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>131876358
this girl lives in your abo-ridden desert land. This is about as good as you'll get.
>>
>>131876554
Can we have a based waifu bread, PLEASE?!
>>
>>131876018
I thought that was a meme, but since moving to Japan i realised it's actually true.

It's full of nu-male beta swedish and finish cucks.

They all look the same. Skinny, weak, barely any shoulders and glasses.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>131876018
We seek belonging, and our own culture is being ripped away from us. Most of us won't even have had classes on local / national traditions in school.
I know damned well how I was laughed at, even by the teacher, just for using local dialect.
Anime is spread over the internet, where nobody can laugh at you if you don't tell.
>>
File: 1496890686915m.jpg (57KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
1496890686915m.jpg
57KB, 1024x566px
>>131876018
>has no niggers
>heroine has values and pure heart
>no jew influence

You're right anon, they should be watching the Kardashians or something, right?
>>
>>131876994

It may not directly have a Jewish influence, but what it does to people is exactly what the Jews want. It turns normal people into mockeries of the animes they watch and they become completely ostracized from their culture as a result.
>>
>>131877364
I'm as testosterone pumped and patriotic as it gets, and I've been watching anime since I was 5. Checkmate gaijin
>>
File: 1480370396693.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480370396693.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
>>131876018
Sources.

>>131876716
Come say that to my face and not online and see what happends, FAGGOT. You are in no place talking while being a weeaboo who actually moved to Japan.
>>
>>131876554
I want to marry her
Who is this girl?
Does she likes spics?
>>
>>131878743
Her name is Tsuruko on instagram

And of course not, girls like this only like white men.
>>
File: DAKCx3uUAAAK3l9.jpg (77KB, 710x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAKCx3uUAAAK3l9.jpg
77KB, 710x960px
>>131877538
I'm not talking about stuff like Pokemon that you saw on cartoon network.

I'm talking about the extreme animes with a bunch of gay shit and the high pitched Japanese squealing. It's that kinda shit that gets into the heads of these weak-minded people with little knowledge/care of their culture or heritage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.