[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white people so hopeless in seeing the reality of in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 54

Why are white people so hopeless in seeing the reality of intelligence even when even they are the minority in an African country. This knowledge used to be something that was taken for granted in the 20th century. And even now when we have more proof of an intelligence disparity than ever before we seem to have gone contrary to the research. Here's the link to the pic related https://www.reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/4oiqqr/are_the_high_failure_rates_in_south_african/
>>
File: 1486584400762.jpg (47KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1486584400762.jpg
47KB, 600x677px
>>131865217
>This is more important than the literal genocide of a people.

fuck these people.
>>
>>131865217

it's very hard to fight against indoctrination placed on ones development from early age

even if confronted with overwhelming evidence, shifting your view would require major personality overhaul and that by itself is a painful endeavor, further more you mist confront the society that such indoctrination permeates as well

all in all, change is a slow and painful process, that require bravery and intellect
>>
>>131865356
>white genocide in South Africa
>real
And this is why no one takes you guys seriously when you're trying to help us. It's racism, sure, but not a genocide.
>>
>>131865538
proxyfag
>>
>>131865538
http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html
>>
>>131865538

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily harm, or harm to mental health, to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
>>
>>131865715
>http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/8stagesofgenocide.html
ok, so it's definitely not a genocide then. thanks for the link.
>>131865877
see >>131865715
confirmed for no genocide.
>>
>>131865974
Well at which point doesnt one of the stages fit the situation there?
>>
>>131865392
thanks for an honest answer
>>
>>131865217
>140IQ is not well above average anymore
>Not realizing 100 is always the average
>Not realizing 140 is relative to the average and will always be well above average
>>
>>131865217
Because they've been blinkered by political correctness which states that all races are equal, when the reality is that standardised testing and every single piece of actual evidence proves this not to be the case. It's like it is in the US; they are still trying to figure out why black students consistently score lower than white students, and are inventing all these ways of explaining it away, when the reality is that blacks simply aren't as intelligent than whites, on average. Of course this reality is politically incorrect so they pretend it doesn't exist.

>>131865392
Yup. The truth requires too much change so it's far easier for them just to delude themselves.
>>
>>131865538
He's right, there is no such fucking thing as white genocide in South Africa, get a grip.
>>
AND TO ANY WHITE CUNTS HERE FROM SOUTH AFRICA, DONT THINK ABOUT LEAVING, YOU WILL BE DENIED ENTRY FOR ASYLUM, GO SPREAD YOUR HATE WHERE YOU LIVE.
>>
>>131866505
>>131866568
Post hand Da'quan.
>>
>>131865217
>when you realize there is a racial disparity in intelligence but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences
>but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences
>but you don't want to be racist so you point to a societal factor which doesn't explain the differences

They'll never reason their way out of this negative feedback loop. You can't convince someone who is totally married to their ideas.
>>
>>131865538
>>131866505

I hope they rape and kill you fuckers first.

Under the definition of the UN it is. And it's now happening in white countries because of spineless cunts like you.
>>
Of course whites do have lower iq on average compared to east asians and jews. The question now is, are the jews and asians keeping the good medicine and food for themselves? I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>131865538
This
>>
>>131867160
Damn straight, fucking paranoid idiots.
>>
>>131867051
allow me to adjust your tinfoil hat, faggot. Worry about yourself. We doing good here it's fucking comfy living up white privilege in SA
>>
>>131867293
High five bro, these fuckers don't understand how things work here, think they've got an idea, LOL.
>>
>>131867293
Oh I've got a flag filter.... allow me to deny you your leg to stand on. Your privilege won't save you from being murdered in your home or your daughter raped and murdered at stories like that girl a a few months ago. You Fucking capetonians are infected with liberalism
>>
>>131867130
>they really are this deluded
If that was even remotely true then why do African Americans regularly score lower on tests than whites?
>>
>>131867447
because america is a racist apartheid state
>>
File: porch.jpg (120KB, 766x576px) Image search: [Google]
porch.jpg
120KB, 766x576px
>>131867433
Stop feeding international people lies you fucking faggot, most of us have views like these, MUH WHITE GENOCIDE is a fucking joke.
>>
>>131867130
Its only Ashkenazis which score high on IQ tests, and there aren't exactly a lot of poor AshCans out there willing to take IQ tests. At best they're merely equal to the European people whom the majority of their phenotype presenting genes hail from. The desert dwelling ethnic Jews are massively retarded, Pakistani levels of retarded, and its for the exact same reason. These two groups are the most inbred humans on earth. They have the most hereditary illness from inbreeding. Jews in Israel take special blood tests when they get married before they have children to make sure they aren't too closely related. Thats how inbred they are.

Asians, Mediterraneans, and Europeans formed the most advanced civilizations on the planet, and all of them existed in a fairly narrow band. All of them share certain genetic traits, and all of them had similar pressures when developing. Jews popping up in IQ tests is merely a result of being part European. Even blacks which mixed ancestry score higher than Africans.
>>
>>131867424
High 5? Jesus...... you must be a kekistani. Ten bux but says you're unemployed because of BEE.
>>
>>131867051
>stating facts
>spineless
Nope. I'm not saying that it's all peaches and cream here or that there isn't racism/discrimination at times. But it's not a genocide. Can't say that a genocide won't occur in the future (who knows?), but it's not happening now.
http://ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology
>>
File: NO-MORE-BOOKS.gif (2MB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
NO-MORE-BOOKS.gif
2MB, 450x250px
>>131865217
>>
>>131867641
Genocide Watch is facebook right-wing tier garbage, there is no genocide here, and there are plenty of jobs and pretty much no discrimination, it's all blown completely out of proportion by crazy loud mouth Boer cunts.
>>
>>131867433
Liberalism really is suicidal. It's okay, they're always the first to go.

>>131867433
top kek, I personally think it's because blacks are just stupid. The only was they can even get employment is through affirmative action and even then they suck.

>>131867569
I'm glad someone else realizes how inbred the average Jew is. They really should open their borders up to refugees to increase their genetic diversity. :^)
>>
>>131867433
Gauteng actually faggot. couldn't be any less liberal either. I challenge you to step out of your moms basement and realize the blecks, as retarded as they fucking are, they're not going to butcher you.
>>
>>131866461

It was a poor analogy being made, but it was basically just a very roundabout way of saying that blacks have lower IQs than whites
>>
Poese.

It's the start of genocide. All the unreported white farm murders. Every year our numbers will decline until there is fuck all left.
>>
>>131867764
>They really should open their borders up to refugees to increase their genetic diversity. :^)

Surely Israel's population would benefit from some of that hybrid vigor. Imagine how vibrant the culture would be if only they were more African. They could have Talmudic drum circles for every interracial gay marriage. So progressive.
>>
>>131867433
I take it just like in all places rich white liberals refuse to see how real life is for the lower class whites and preach down to them that they're just racists.
>>
>>131867732
>>131867774
4 blacks came into my home 3 years ago and murdered my grandfather. I hope you live through the same pain. I hope a horde of feral niggers rape your daughter in front of you. You must get killed in the slowest most agonizing way possible.
>>
>>131867880
Idiot tin foil hat retard, it's still not Genocide, it's just crime, and ALL South Africans fall under it.

No fucking wonder NO country on earth would accept a white refugee, lunatics.
>>
>>131867880
> muh farm murders
you do realize this is a drop in the ocean compared to black on black violence / murders in the townships
>>
>>131867975
Your lack of securing your property is not fucking Genocide, shit for brains.
>>
>>131867447
Are there any studies on middle class African Americans IQ?
>>
File: cunt.jpg (37KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
37KB, 600x399px
>>131867433
This guy gets it.

>>131867424
>>131867293
You other SA posters are fucking idiots.
>muh braais
>muh epic comfy white privilege lololol

Pull your heads out of your arses and wake up. There is going to be racial bloodshed and your fucking "nak fuck it this is just how Africa works" attitude is not going to save you or your friends and family.
>>
>>131865217
White South Africans are the refugees that Europe should be taking.
>>
>>131867975
Please emmigrate to Australia with the rest of the insufferable fidget spinning cucks. white Saffers like you are even worse than niggers
>>
>>131868096
NO, they DO NOT QUALIFY AS REFUGEES. They're mostly just paranoid far-right retards.
>>
>>131867981
They wouldn't accept us because people like you keep denying it's happening. And youempty vessels really make the loudest noise.

Btw canada accepted a white refugee a few years ago but the Negros bitched because then they would be forced to acknowledge they are racist and killing us. Canada was forced to send them back.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/01/canada-south-africa-asylum-seeker

I genuinely hope I never meet an arrogant cunt like you. I will fret you to the Negros.
>>
>>131868025
>>131868032
this is not normal
>>
>>131868070
Whatever dude, keep spamming Facebook with your fake Genocide shit, most South Africans are outside enjoying life.
>>
How does this entire thing differ from, let's say, Yugoslavia? Why is the UN sleeping on these atrocities? South Africa is becoming a hell hole for white people.
>>
>>131867981
They wouldn't accept us because people like you keep denying it's happening. And youempty vessels really make the loudest noise.

Btw canada accepted a white refugee a few years ago but the Negros bitched because then they would be forced to acknowledge they are racist and killing us. Canada was forced to send them back.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/01/canada-south-africa-asylum-seeker

I genuinely hope I never meet an arrogant cunt like you. I will feed you to the Negros.
>>
>>131868144
>be openly targeted by the government
>be obliged to give your land
>be greenlighted to have your entire family murdered because of your skin color

Yeah, retards, sure.
>>
>>131868032
Jesus dude. You're a fuckin piece of work.

>just accept that they are not going to butcher you.

>Yeah they butchered my grandpa.

>muh not genocide. Lock your doors.

Fuck you deserve to be stuck here. Even saying this shit as a troll is disgusting.
>>
>>131868070
there will be no "blood shed" or slaughter of whites you stupid faggot. the worst that will happen that it will be a slow transformation where whites will be forced out for economic reasons. stop reading the bullshit these neck bearded virgins shit postin their moms basements
>>
>>131865217
>IQ of 140 is not well above average anymore
Someone doesn't understand how bell curves work. 140+ is as rare now as it was 50 years ago, and it's that way by design.

Unless you count internet IQ tests, then everyone is a genius.
>>
>>131865217
Idiot retards must succeed in higher education at the cost of capable students!
>>
>>131868224
>>131868250
No it's not, White Genocide isn't real, and anyone posting/preaching about it is laughed at, it's a joke.

Brandon Huntley was booted from Canada after the government appealed (Thankfully) coming to its senses.

Basically Whites in SA like to use the Genocide card to appeal to sympathy, it's not real, it never was, it never will be.
>>
>>131868365
Yeah "economic reasons" like the black government telling the Boers that they have to give up their land. Just like they're telling whites that they have to give up their mines.

So is it the SA Antifa reddit board you're from? Which user are you? I'm pretty sure I have your name. Its always so funny to see Communists vehemently denying that they're murdering the people they are in fact murdering.
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (55KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
55KB, 403x403px
>>131868434
So, all those dead white farmers just butchered themselves, right Schlomo?

Fuck off, diamond merchant.
>>
>>131868434
I dare you to go walk down eastern Johannesburg right fucking now at any time of day
>>
File: one of us.png (196KB, 350x509px) Image search: [Google]
one of us.png
196KB, 350x509px
>>131868365
Jesus. If you can't see the writing on the wall by now then there is nothing I can say to get through to you.

Good luck out there faggot, you're going to need it.
>>
File: good old days.png (2MB, 1919x817px) Image search: [Google]
good old days.png
2MB, 1919x817px
>>131867774
>>131867732
It's true that at the moment there is no overt, organized genocide against whites in this country.
However, given the
>obviously race-motivated killings of white farmers
>blatant, violent racism of political leaders like Malema
>Calls by same political leaders to take white lands by force
>Pro-marxist, pro-radical, anti-white/western values propaganda in schools
>The fact that our (black) population is growing rapidly and our economy is on the point of entering an actual decline, means that our ridiculously bloated welfare state - 3 million taxpayers, 17 million dependents - WILL collapse at some point in the near future, and what happens then? Who do you think the govt. and govt. controlled media will blame, and what do you think the starving millions will do?
I don't think our concerns are exactly baseless.

Just a few days ago, a teacher from my school (grade 12 btw), whom I knew quite well, was killed in his home by a gang of blacks. He was a rugby coach, a friendly, honest, affable Anglo who everyone liked. He was tortured to death over the course of hours while his children were forced to watch. They beat him with his own golf clubs and penetrated his head with a wireless drill. He's still in the ICU, brain damaged, and we don't know what he'll be when he comes out.

Meanwhile, my school just carried on as usual. A white girl was brutally raped and killed while walking her dog in the public park a few months ago. We're getting used to these things happening.
>>
>>131868434

Yeah you fight the power eff proxy shill. I pray for your murder. THEN I will also scream it's not a genocide, traitors must die first.

>>131868583
This.
>>
>>131868434
You're a fucking troll. And even for a troll, this is absolutely disguisting. Evaluate yourself.
>>
>>131868583
>>131868570
IT'S JUST FUCKING CRIME RELATED ALL RACES SUFFER BECAUSE OF CRIME, you're not special snowflakes because you're WHITE.

SAY IT WITH ME: White Genocide IS NOT REAL
>>
>>131866505
>>131865538
Why do you take the time out of your day to vpn on this shit board anyway? What could possibly motivate you to do something so retardedly pointless?
>>
>>131868659
The holocaust isn't real. You're not special because you're Jewish.
Its just crime.
>>
>>131868659
Just do it pussy, I bet you fucking won't coward.
>>
>>131868659
Black are disproportionate to the amount of crime they commit to whites. That is suffering because a large amount of it is targeting whites. Including things like rape. Which I don't know if you know people absolutely hate.
>>
>>131868434
>it never was
Anglo pls, the Boer wars say otherwise. Need I remind you of all the dead Boers at the many concentration camps? Over 26,000 Boers died there in just two years, and that's just the women and children.
>>
>>131865217
Christians have turned everyone's brains into shit.
>>
>>131865217
South African whites live in white gated communities in the most literal sense, some of them just don't come in contact with the savages.
>>
>>131867732
>have to maintain massive fence
>have to maintain vicious guard dog trained to kill black people
>guns everywhere because you never know when Abu points a knife at your throat
>"blown out of proportion"

But then I suppose coloureds don't suffer the same sort of targeted manslaughter.
>>
>>131868659
Okay then faggot. White on black crime in SA is so minimal. Black on white crime is fucking astronomical. Defend. And don't say it's a class thing you Marxist shit Lord. There are white squatter camps now with zero crime
>>
>>131868850
Oh didn't you know?
There is no such thing as rape in a Communist utopia. Workers own the means of production, so vagina belongs to everyone. Ownership is theft, goy.
>>
>>131868638
>>131868501>>131868627

you faggots need to understand the difference between violent crime and white genocide. as I said before the number of blacks getting muredered in SA is far higher than the number whites being murdered (although they are probably within proportion). read up on township violence. I read about that teacher from Bishops, didnt know it was that hectic.
>>
>>131865217
>Why are white people
stopped right there
>>
>>131868939
Fuck off, I'll bet you 1000 Euro Netherlands would IMMEDIATELY deport any racist white fuck from South Africa who arrives and asks Asylum, they'd probably jail them as well.
>>
>>131868983
And hate is just the people undermining the government. We can't have that.
>>
>>131867732
>pretty much no discrimination
Lmao does BEE not count as discrimination in the job market? Even the fucking blacks complain about it now that they power outages weekly and their food spoils.

Why do subhuman libtards keep larping as afrikaners now? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>131868987
Whites are being tortured and killed in their homes because blacks see us as legitimate targets who deserve it. How do you not grasp that this is genocidal?
>>
>>131869074
Well, to be fair. They're also to blame for why genocide happens and they take a blind eye to it in the West. So those people are no different than the Africans doing the genocide.
>>
>>131868063
by income bracket, IQ differences by race drop to almost nothing. Actually it's the other way around, when controlling for IQ, racial differences in salary drop to just a few hundred dollars a year. Same basic thing though.
I know Sowell has a piece on it somewhere on youtube if you want confirmation, I believe it was either on Firing Line, or his interview with some black reporter.
>>
>>131869241
It's just violent crimes, it happens to everyone here, there is no black boogyman trying to genocide Whites, you sound insane and extremely bigoted.
>>
>>131868987
Blacks kill each other everywhere in the world, they're subhumans and thats what they do.
Blacks however are specifically targeting whites, again as they do everywhere in the world. The difference is that the government is turning a blind eye to this violence being perpetrated against the white Boer minority. They are ignoring the fact that these deaths are contributing to the demographic decline of this small minority group. More so the government is enacting policy which specifically harms them, these are multiple prongs of the same attack.
Taking away the land of the people, turning a blind eye to them being murdered, letting their population shrink into nothing. That is state sponsored genocide.

Why are you so against minority rights, anon? Thats pretty bigoted.
>>
>>131869351
>extremely bigoted

>>>/r/eddit

fucking nigger apologist, go to eastern Johannesburg at any fucking time of day you fucking coward. I'd give you 10,000$ if I still lived in the dystopic nightmare if you even managed to survive an hour.
>>
>>131868987
>as I said before the number of blacks getting muredered in SA is far higher than the number whites being murdered
No shit retard, there are far more of them.

>(although they are probably within proportion)
It isn't proportionate you stupid fuck, that's why it's a genocide and not a crime problem. They don't just kill Whites either, they torture them for hours, sometimes days. The fucking cartels in mexico don't even do the shit the blacks do. Maybe you should do some reading, or just shut the fuck up since you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>131869351
>muh Biggot.

Call us racist and you would have graduated your indoctrination degree from Marxist university Inc. Shut the fuck up bitch tits.
>>
>>131869351
There we go. Fuckboy thinks no genocide cause it sounds racist. Loool. Poespoep.
>>
>Lets lower edu standards because idiots are not keeping up

lol
>>
>>131869241
even the most retarded blecks are starting to understand it's not the fault of the evil white man that unemployment is at 40% and they have to shit in buckets everyday. ANC have failed them. if you chat to a fellow negro he will tell you that this country needs whites.

One thing i will say though, if EFF ever come in to power, im booking out ASAP
>>
>>131865538
Go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>131869351
>It's just violent crimes
Keep telling yourself that. Whatever it takes to sleep at night hey
>>
>>131869351
Do you not know what the internet is? Do you know what statistics and census are? Whites don't need to believe in the boogeyman. They have liveleak. They have crime statistics. They have a brain. They can make distinctions between what is racist and what is just facts. Crimes do happen. Explain to me how 13% of the population does more crime for their population than any other percentage or ethnicity? Is it bigoted if I went and forward some .gov statistics for you? Would you even look at them? Form a counter argument or explanation?
>>
>>131869594
>if EFF ever come in to power, im booking out
On that we can certainly agree
>>
>>131869675
>Form a counter argument or explanation?
wytes be rayciss
>>
>>131869594
>even the most retarded blecks are starting to understand it's not the fault of the evil white man that unemployment is at 40%
No they fucking aren't you stupid larping waste of spunk. The ANC still has a huge majority and a ton of support ESPECIALLY among the youth.

Please, just stop fucking typing. You're worse than the proxy fags. Why the fuck do you feel the need to air an opinion on something you have NO IDEA about. It's cringeworthy.
>>
>>131869738
>Das racist.
>>
>>131866505
You fucking nigger. 80k whites have been slaughtered, at least, since the anc government took over. Honestly people like you should be shot.
>>
>>131869675
Show me ONE fucking white fuck from South Africa who successfully argued white genocide to an Asylum board.

They all get booted the fuck out, and told to go fix their fucking country, instead of being paranoid racists.
>>
>>131869803
Only because of idiot policor policies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUzLa0KyCPY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>131869798
Nigger is not offensive in SA. Please use "kaffer" instead
>>
>>131869803
Whites are not the majority in south Africa. Have you already forgotten how being a minority means your problems get drowned out? Are you black American or have you forgotten?
>>
File: cia-nigger-killer.png (370KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
cia-nigger-killer.png
370KB, 450x450px
>>131865538
>>
File: (You).jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>131869755
>what happened in last years SA municipal elections
>ANC lost control of Port Elizebeth
>Pretoria
>Johannesburg
>still can't get Cape Town
fuck off you insufferable brit bong. it's like me saying white's are being genocided in the UK because sand niggers keep blowing up train stations and concerts. The numbers are miniscule
>>
>>131867732
http://www.africancrisis.org/Home.php

Most knowledgeable person I've come across on the South African situation.
>>
>>131867975
We have these delusional blights on the white race all over the world. They are the biggest traitors in all of history and should he put through the worst most agonizing death.
>>
File: 34742521513.png (48KB, 858x923px) Image search: [Google]
34742521513.png
48KB, 858x923px
>>131865538

>I-it's really not that bad. muh BRICS
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (269KB, 433x531px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
269KB, 433x531px
>>131870035
>it's like me saying white's are being genocided in the UK
And you'd be completely correct. The number of whites is dwindling in their own countries, while the number of dindus and sand people is ever increasing. All of that is because of socialist and feminist government policies that throw away gibs to invaders and and disincentivize getting married and having babies. It's not a genocide in the traditional sense where you transfer truck loads of people into ovens. It's slower, harder to see and more insidious and evil than that. The end result is still the same, the extermination of whites. It's still a genocide.
>>
It would genuinely be nice to, for once, have a decent conversation about South Africa without idiots ruining it. From both sides of the isle, left and right. Without having someone who disagrees with our view being called a shill, a kaffer, a kike or whatever. Majority of white South Africans, Boere or English, don't refer to the current situation as a genocide. Stop sperging out when someone points this out. Yes, there is racism. Yes, there is discrimination. Yes, the majority of kaffers are animals and behave like such. But you forget that they too have a higher ratio of murders, rapes, crime committed against them. No, I'm not forgiving them or downplaying their baboon ways, but I'm not going to deny facts and call the current situation a white genocide. Get over it and start discussing the actual problems we're facing here instead of silly terms which appeal or come out of emotions instead of logic.
http://ewn.co.za/2016/09/15/ANALYSIS-Africa-Check-Genocide-Watch-thin-on-transparency-and-methodology
>>
>>131870220
Agreed. If you have one bullet and your enemy and a traitor in front of you. The traitor must get the bullet first.
>>
>>131868434
You deserve to be hung. You should be tortured. Reveal yourself. You're prob a nigger. Prove who you are.
>>
>>131866195
none of them do, he's right.
>>
>>131870035
>municipal elections
HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA you fucking spastic, do you even know what a municipal election is?

Nobody even votes in that fucking garbage you wankstain, it means literally nothing you oxygen thieving cunt.

Try the general election you larping downie.
>>
https://www.vpro.nl/speel~VPWON_1265957~buitenhof~.html

Skip to 32:40, this is the state of SA <("Academics")>
>>
File: 10138276.jpg.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10138276.jpg.png
29KB, 633x758px
>mfw a delicious brown 19 year old T H I C C as fuck girl in South Africa wants my babies.
>Has absolutely amazing ass2waist ratio and DD titties.
>Don't want to go to South Africa to get stabbed by "roamers".
>Don't want to get genocided.
>Not really into racemixing I just wanna BLEACH the fuck out of her.
F
U
C
K
>>
>>131870660
>morals, standards, respect

find it
>>
>>131870720
Stay salty, kaffir.
You're just mad you're not handsome 6'4" Aryan God like myself who pulls pussy from different countries with nothing but my Facebook profile pic.
>>
>>131870394
My friend, I agree with you. It's not currently a genocide. Because I don't think zulu people have the intelligence to orchestrate a legitimate genocide. But to simply deny that white people are being explicitly targeted for their race and it not setting alarm bells off in your head is bold nieve and it should not be tolerated under any circumstances. Because it is a fact.

I'm a In side note the sooner English and Afrikaans people here put there shit aside we can fix this place. This is a lesson English white people need to learn and humble themselves with quickly. Boera Are bro tier. Sincerely an Anglo descendant in Africa.
>>
>>131870660
You realize she is probably a bait girl right?
>>
>>131870803
>literally want to fly to another country for a subhuman woman
>somehow this doesn't make you pathetic
Alright.

Why are there so many faggots in this thread.
>>
>>131870803
>who pulls pussy from different countries with nothing but my Facebook profile pic.
You dream about fucking an animal. You're a pathetic degenerate.
>>
>>131870868
>Bait girl
Amazingly every time - EVERY SINGLE TIME - 4chan has told me "lmao that girl ur gonna meet isnt real" she's turned out to be real.
Laughing my ass off every time.
>>131870885
Why are there so many REDDITORS in this thread.
>>131870907
>Finland calling ANYONE or ANYTHING an animal
LOL
>>
File: yes yeess.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
yes yeess.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>131870999
I wonder who's behind this flag, doing d&c and advocating for race mixing.
>>
File: goyim.jpg (871KB, 5656x4992px) Image search: [Google]
goyim.jpg
871KB, 5656x4992px
>>131871098
pic related: me
>>
>>131870999
>Laughing my ass off every time.
>REDDITORS
Wow.
>nazi flag
>wants to race mix
Do you completely lack self awareness? Do you really not understand how fucking stupid you sound?
>>
>>131870805
That's why I said that there is still racism/discrimination. I acknowledge that. I'm also not denying the possibility of a white genocide ever occurring in the future (I'll never rule such things out, especially in here in Africa, although I think as whites we'll always make a plan to prevent it or fight it or get out). And I do believe whites are slowly coming together. The proof is in the voting. We've got nearly all whites (whether it's Afrikaners, English, Portuguese, Greeks, Jews) voting for the DA which is a good sign.
>>
>>131865392
>it's very hard to fight against indoctrination placed on ones development from early age
I never realized how true this is before yesterday. I gave my best friend a nigger rant yesterday, and she said to "get off my high horse about being white," and "plenty" of white people are degenerate, you know the usual non-arguments. This is a person who takes David Icke literally and is incredibly hard to offend.
>>
>>131869964
This. POS proxy nigger faggots.
>>
File: 23423434.png (333KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
23423434.png
333KB, 900x677px
>>131871223
>Unironically believing in the year two thousand and seventeen that Nazis were white supremacists.
HOLY FUCKING KEK HAVE YOU EVER EVEN READ A BOOK NIGGER
LET ALONE ONE ABOUT HITLER
L
M
A
OOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>131870394
shill kaffer kike nigger faggot.
>>
>>131871423
You are definitely too young to be posting here and you sound like an enormous faggot.
>>
File: 131951335186.jpg (30KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
131951335186.jpg
30KB, 396x385px
>>131871545
>Been on 4chan since 2005
>27 years old
>Get told you're too young by a 16 year old Redditor
not an argument buddo ;^)
>>
>>131865538
>sh1t
>>
>>131867567
So are you. Rope yourself already.
>>
File: IMG-20170526-WA0000.jpg (80KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170526-WA0000.jpg
80KB, 719x1280px
>>131871304
Jews can die fuck them. They bank rolled the end of apartheid and now we deal with the consequences. Anyway let me explain to to you why I disagree on your analysis of it being simply racism. Racism under the law is discrimination towards a person based on the computer lf their skin. E.g. if I call you (insert derogatory name here). Where this differs is if if I say "x person needs to die because of (insert derogatory name here)", this under the law is called "incitement to commit genocide. Pic related. I hope this puts our current cluster fuck into perspective for you. And in Africa, it's common play to call for genocide and then follow through with it. Not like real countries with real people that have real empathy. TIA
>>
>>131869803
No one wants the average south African. If whites could argue the violence made them eligible for asylum then the blacks could too.

The violence against whites is extreme. Black's are that violent against each other too. No one wants blacks.
>>
>>131865217
The black failure rate in unis is astronomical here. By the end of the 1st year (second semester) more than 50% of the blacks will have failed out. Guaranteed.

This happens because they are given affirmative action spots and also because a lot of them come from shitty schools. also blacks tend to have a lower IQ statiscally
>>
>>131868365
>>131868363
>>131868363
This is why I hate the world anymore, the disparate perceptions of reality. Everything is so polarized, there's no hope at convincing the left with logic and reason. What we've got here is a failure to communicate. The writing is on the wall.
>>
>>131869074
Our leftist cucked gouvernment would, yes.
The citizens wouldn't, and neither would our two properly right-wing parties.
>>
File: 86486848.jpg (80KB, 589x564px) Image search: [Google]
86486848.jpg
80KB, 589x564px
>>131870559
>this little faggot bong genuinely thinks he knows what's happening in SA.
my sides
>>
>>131872950
Justifying whites from south Africa but not blacks would be very difficult which is why NO WHITES! is a thing. Read between the lines.

The same shit in Germany. They love Syrians and deport Africans.
>>
>>131872593
Yes you're correct. What can you do though when the left are the actual fascists and are protected by their guise of being anti fascists. It is them who have closed the narrative. I, as a white nationalist will gladly talk to anyone about why I'm so passionate about my beliefs. All I get called is a racist and a Biggot. Fuck em let the fuckers children deal with their mess. I've got a community and sense of pride and being.
>>
>>131865217
>This thread
>Genocide isn't real
I wish I could see everyone's faces when it happens and when we unleash hell on earth upon them. Not everyone is armed with a butter knife or a bolt action.
>>
>>131872487
Why do the majority population get affirmative action?
>>
File: 1472332779028.jpg (122KB, 1280x881px) Image search: [Google]
1472332779028.jpg
122KB, 1280x881px
>>131871602
You're trying awfully fucking hard to fit in. Fuck off :^)
>>
>>131873307
Pretty easy actually.
In this refugee scenario, whites are getting genocided by the blacks.
Allowing the kaffers would risk importing war criminals.
Refusing to house the whites who come here would make us complicit in said genocide.

Ez.
>>
File: feels.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>131873909
>ou're trying awfully fucking hard to fit in.
Why on earth would anyone try to fit in here? I for one am nothing like you degenerate faggots. I'm better than all of you. I could leave this place any time I wanted to. Honestly. I hope.
>>
Disgusting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbnxEpPU4Q
>>
>>131871602
>I'm oldiefag I swear I knew moot at school and I came up with the idea of /new/ so fuck off desu desu puddipuddi
>>
File: 1492305682085.gif (2MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1492305682085.gif
2MB, 500x391px
>>131874227
Everyones gotta fit in somewhere. Why the fuck do you think the left is as large and garbage as it is? The more people you get the shittier the community gets, why do you think AFrica and large black population ares are garbage? You never hear about some random Jamacian guy murdering someone in America.
>>
>white genocide

Its not a genocide, were just collateral damage in a world run by niggers. Whites are 8% of the population, yet are LESS than 1% of the murder victims. Statistically were safer than niggers here. Its still high as fuck, and a problem that should be solved, but its not a genocide.

For each white guy killed here, more than 100 blacks are killed. The white 'genocide' is just like in other countries, whites are leaving, having less kinds and waiting longer till they have kids while niggers have 10 kids by the time they leave high school.
>>
File: 1433322937847.gif (47KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1433322937847.gif
47KB, 714x1000px
>>131875744
there's no use kiddo. i've been trying to explain this to these faggots for a while. they're actually convinced whites are being "genocided"
>>
>>131875744
this this this, fucking SA white genocide threads should be insta bannable and moved to /x/. Hope mods are listening.
>>
Someone that can showup in SE Asia and make $20 and hour teaching English no questions asked does not qualify as a refugee, they qualify as a cowards that can't leave the basement without a panic attack. White race is dying out. Asia is taking over. Play the cards you were dealt. Being white still goes a long way in most places. Get off the computer and check out all th world has to offer outside your bubble.
>>
>>131865217
You can't pick a one example of someone who even got downvoted and say ''Look everyone is like this''
>>
>>131876818
Yep, this, sick of generalizations!
>>
>>131865538
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to the concentration camp you go you Dutch loser.
>>
>>131865217
I've considered if this is the reason black people can behave well when they are a small minority.

Imagine that you were invited to attend a university where everyone was a lot smarter than you. People welcomed you and treated you well, and you could sit in on classes.

You were constantly in a state of amazement at what you saw around you and what people could do, even if you didn't understand all of it.

And as a result, you behaved yourself really well. You wanted to seem cultivated and smart to them, even if you knew you really weren't. And there was plenty of interesting sights and distractions. If you had acted badly, everyone of your fancy friends would know and disapprove.

This is a black man amongst white people. It's like your average Joe receiving a free multiyear tour at MIT.

The problems only start to increase once the average Joes become so many that they start to distract and shit up lessons. Their smart friends abandon them. They want to create their own groups and cliques and universities, but fail, and cannot create themselves what they found so impressive. With no inspiration and no expectations around them, they just act out, instinctively bad.
>>
>>131876486
smelly, dumb kaffer scum
>>
>>131875744
>>131876486
As I explained here: >>131870348
You don't need to physically put whites into ovens to genocide them. White genocide deniers should be instabanned and ass raped with a barbed baseball bat.
>>
>>131867569
>Jews popping up in IQ tests is merely a result of being part European.
What about the founder effect? The proposal that Ashkenazi have high IQ because only those who were able to function in finance, management, and international trade were able to succeed in Europe at the time. This small subset of the original Jewish population would have then bred mostly with themselves.
>>
I've been to South Africa plenty of times, I definitely wouldn't consider it a genocide. Sure the affies had a go at the farms, but I wouldn't say it is at all a genocide.

Here in Zim, it's different. In Harare (properly, Salisbury), I often pretend I'm a tourist instead of being white Rhodesian; they treat tourists better. If I absolutely have to go there. Still, I see whites get treated a lot better in SA, but that's because there are more of them.

To be frank, I have family that fled to SA in the late 80's and into the 90's, they have only comfy things to say about it.
>>
>>131877889
yes, as I said, its the same as all white countries, its not something about SA.
>>
>>131878163
Exactly, it's just tin foil hat fuckery.
>>
>>131878476
What do you think is going to happen when they start expropriating land?
>>
>>131878163
>Sure the affies had a go at the farms
lel you're more cucked than americans. atleast american nogs can't take property.
>>
>>131878557
Absolutely fucking NOTHING, shut up about all these false news horseshit tendencies.
>>
File: 1488641203511.png (32KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488641203511.png
32KB, 501x576px
>>131877085
>>131876404
>>131875744

Why do colourds always migrate to white places, can't enjoy a good restaurant until they start showing up with baby showers and shit.
>>
>>131878617
Really. Nothing? The Afrikaners are just going to sit back and do nothing while their land is taken. Sure...

Fuck me sideways, you are in denial.
>>
>>131878617
Please disprove the UN definition of genocide or demonstrate that it does not fit South African whites in at least 1 way. Screaming insults gets you no where. If you're capable of having an intellectual discussion please present your argument.
>>
>>131878561
Not cucked at all, mate. Just outnumbered. UK sold us down the river, by the way. If white Rhodesians are at all cucked it was forced on us by your government and the UN.

You sell your sons down the river and then complain that we're cucked? How is that at all decent of you?
>>
>>131865217
So this means we can stop pretending and outright admit a whole race is mostly retarded?
>>
>>131878906
Is it true they are starting a fresh round of land grabs to get rid of the last white farmers? There are a couple of stories coming out about it in our media.
>>
>>131878758
Im in mpumalanga, only colored ive ever seen irl here was 1 kid in 1st grade, but he stabbed another kid and I never saw him again.
>>
>>131879134
>coloured
>stabbing

The facts check out
>>
>>131879134

I believe you
>>
>>131878906
Oh I know all about what the British government did in Africa at the end of colonialism, but since they're fucking us ten fold here at home now it shows you how much they give a shit about whites in general.

I hope European countries and the US start opening their borders to whites in africa or atleast push the nogs back. I'd eat my hat if the latter happened
>>
File: 1443688705669.jpg (76KB, 449x690px) Image search: [Google]
1443688705669.jpg
76KB, 449x690px
>>131873601
The Employment Equity (EE) legislation went full force in 2014 with the government threatening non-compliant companies with hefty penalties. The law states that employment opportunities must be given as a priority to people from designated groups. The designated groups racially constitute of Africans, Indians and Coloureds. The fulcrum of this law is that White males and females benefited during the apartheid era and they should not be afforded employment opportunities before people from designated groups- another testimony of ongoing economic slaughter of the white Afrikaner. In the business sector, the trouble faithfully follows the white Afrikaner as Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) compliance hinders their entrepreneurial zeal. A business that is not compliant with the BBEEE will be lucky to land a tender or even open its doors to the public. Again, people from designated groups form key elements of the BBBEE which include Ownership, Management Control, Skills Development, Enterprise and Supplier development and Socio-Economic development. BBBEE certification and EE legislation is a double edged sword that slits the white Afrikaner.
>>
why do south africans have weird accents
>>
>>131879424
I love the acronyms
>Black Empowerment
>fuck, its not working, lets try:
>Black Economic Empowerment
>Its also not working!
>Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
>this ones going to work guys!
>>
>>131879646

Tell me, what do you know, about Uganda?
>>
>>131879646
>weird
wat. our accents are sexy as hell
>>
>>131879717
not much sadly
>>
>>131879646
Waarom eet jij geen nasi
>>
>>131879032
I've heard stories too, but I'd say it isn't the government anymore. Last year, a pretty successful family that owned a couple hundred acres high-tailed it to Canada one night after seeing one of their sons kidnapped, tortured, and then returned to them as a virtual cripple. The father said it was likely a local Affie who wanted the land. That's the worst part now, it isn't even the government, it's the gangs spawned from the government. They send "eviction notices". Sometimes it is just an attempt to get money (extortion) other times it is a very real threat. I don't live on the farm anymore, but my father still owns one (along with several other partners). The government harasses but he isn't afraid of them anymore.

My father is lucky though, his farm is mostly tobacco, and he hires a ton of locals that would otherwise be unemployed or criminals. They are all Ndebele folks and they love my dad. I'm not too concerned.
>>
File: 1496386984275.jpg (98KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496386984275.jpg
98KB, 590x750px
>>131879646
Quality post. Have a Seffrican steckie my bru!
>>
>>131879134
Who's worse coloureds or kafirs
>>
File: stop.jpg (3KB, 374x135px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
3KB, 374x135px
>>131879913
stop masturbating

>>131879854
what do you mean. i hate rice
>>
>>131879995
kafirs by far. even coloureds hate them.
>>
>>131880034
Lekker lekker sambal bij
>>
>>131879903
Shit man, that doesn't bode well. Good luck mate, we haven't forgotten about you guys over here.
>>
>>131880090
stop being stupid mr colgate. im not from indonesia
>>
Totally not me
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YDo0f5YMzH
>>
>>131865974
>>131865538
>>131866505
Jou fokken doos...
Lees jy nie die nuus nie?

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/04/murder-rate-for-these-white-farmers-20-times-international-average/
>Since the early 1990s, when white South Africans voted in a referendum to surrender power, the estimates of farm murders range between 2,000 and 4,000.

>Police figures show there have been some 15,000 farm attacks in that time period.

>Some blacks have also been killed in farm attacks, though the torture and brutality appears to be largely absent. There have been dozens of recorded farm murders so far in 2017, an average of one farm attack per day, according to South African media reports.

>White South African farmers are between two and three times more likely to be murdered than even South African police officers.

>They are also more likely to be killed than U.S. troops serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.

>>131867981
Refugee status is hard to prove but we Saffas don't need it, we are skilled and our talent pool is welcomed in any country. The proof is in my flag.

Places like Australia, USA, Argentina, New Zealand, will always welcome us.
Now if you want to deal with anti-White laws in the EU that's another matter but it's not your only choice.
>>
>>131879646
Why do Indonesians have weird accents?
>>
>>131879813

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
>>
File: satracialgapfigure.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
satracialgapfigure.gif
29KB, 276x315px
>>131869305
*Ahem*
>>
>>131880289
because indonesians arent used to pronouncing english words
>>
>>131880320
shieeeet

look at dem kangz
>>
>>131879903
Why are the Ndebele so chill?
>>
>>131865217
I am literally dumber after reading that reddit post. I can feel my brain dying a little bit.
>>
File: Juju2.jpg (85KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Juju2.jpg
85KB, 400x225px
>>131878476
You do realize it's only matter of time until Juju takes over right?

He was seen as a total joke when I left SA, an embarrassment to the ANC.
Now he leads the second largest party in terms of membership.

You are like a frog on a pot of water, being boiled slowly without noticing.
>>
>>131880373
And Dutch decented Afrikaans speakers are?
>>
>>131880881
>Now he leads the second largest party in terms of membership.
so that's why he gets 4% of the votes.
>>
>>131880904
is afrikaans the main language in SA?
>>
>>131881096
main white language, but we do everything in English.
>>
>>131866505
>>131865538
Niggers have finally discovered /pol/
4,000 white farmers and 70,000 other whites murdered since blacks came into power.
The president of the country sing "Kill the Boer" and so does the leader of a main opposition party.
Whites are are being legally discrimnated against in the labor market via BEE laws. From early on white kids are discriminated against with sports quotas, bursaries and scholarships.
Black students constantly protesting and saying that "Afrikaans" must fall etc etc.
>But don't worry whitey, Its litterally nothing,
>>
>>131881182
makes sense
>>
>>131880680
Most are pretty chill. They tend to hate Moogaboogabe, so that's a plus. The genocide in Matabeleland didn't help relations for the Ndebele and the government, and the local Catholic Archbishop (an Ndebele) has claimed publicly that he would be happy to lead an uprising against the communists if only the people were ready. He also said that Britain would be justified in invading Zim to depose Mugabe.
>>
>>131880881
dude this nigga only got 2 million votes last elections.
>>
>>131880995
And 8% in municipal elections.
It's a lot for a 4-year-old Marxist party led by a clown.

The ANC will keep bleeding votes to them because they don't deliver. Then it will come to a point where either the ANC will turn left radical to stop bleeding votes or the EFF will keep making gains.

Ask yourself what's more likely?
The DA winning a landslide and magically cleaning up the country?
Or the EFF making small gains every year until the ANC loses or turns left?
>>
>>131881301
Oppression and threats of genocide are not genocide.
>>
>>131881411
short term their good for the country since they are weakening the ANC and might alow the DA to win.

Long term I dont care because ill probably be dead by then anyway.

but I didn't know they got up to 8% in the municipals
>>
>>131881378
Are whites and blacks ever friends in Zimbabwe? Do they ever marry each other?
>>
File: kill_all_whites.jpg (23KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
kill_all_whites.jpg
23KB, 300x370px
>>131867981
Its not genocide yet, but its clearly ethnic cleansing.
The government has actively worked to create a hostile environment for White South Africans for years now.
Which is why they are disproportionately targeted for all crime, including those with no monetary gain and done purely for violence like rape.
>>
>>131881419
>Niggers sing "kill the boer" at rallies and protests for years
>4,000 boers are murdered
It is well beyond being mere threats moron.
>>
>>131881619
>Long term I dont care because ill probably be dead by then anyway.
jesus christ you must be a nigger
>>
>>131881741
prolly more zimbos in sa now than in zim. I run a company in sa and i only employ zimfags. they're just better educated and harder working
>>
>>131865877
>intent

This is the crux. Everything can simply be swept aside because "m-muh not the intent, whites just can't keep up"

We need a smoking gun. We know this is the intent. We just need some higher ups admitting it.

>inb4 some liberal professor or activist is posted
>>
>>131881803
>The government has actively worked to create a hostile environment for White South Africans for years now.
you really have a high opinion of the intelligence of niggers
>>
>>131875744
>blacks kill each other 10x as often due to general violence, drug conflicts, theft, etc.
>this means whites being killed because they're white is excusable.
>>
>>131881619
The DA will never win, get real please
In the long term you may be dead but then again you may not.

I repeat, when I left SA Juju was considered a joke and everybody expected him to end up in jail.
Now he has enough power to scare away foreign investment everytime he opens his piehole
>>
>>131867293
>>131867567
I see too many of you faggots around here comfy with daddy's money, esp. in Stellenbosch. Won't mention CPT. Get your head out your fucking arse.
>>
>>131881741
I'm sure it happens, I've never seen it. I did meet an Asian/Affie couple though through work, I thought it was a bit bizarre, frankly.

We certainly make friends, sure. Rhodesia was less discriminatory than SA, I don't think race was or is much of a factor in friendships. My dad is pretty rigid with race though. My sister dated an Affie back in early 2000's, and that was quickly kiboshed.
>>
>>131881998
Black people can we cruel and horrible but so can whites. No race on earth is more or less dumb than any other. What's happening to the whites in SA is bad but Europeans gotta remember less than 100 years ago 12miion people including 6million Jews were killed in gas chambers so we're no better than them
>>
>>131882226
>believing the 6 gorillion jews meme
opinion disregarded
>>
>>131882200
Affie means black?
>>
>>131882200
>>131882309
Is life in Africa shit or cozy?
>>
File: 1497550168352.jpg (12KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
1497550168352.jpg
12KB, 383x384px
>>131865538
Said every genocider ever.

The trick is to do it so slowly they seem like nazis for resisting.
>>
>>131882309
Denying the single worst thing to ever happen in human history. I not just discard your opinion I actually think you should be beat up daily
>>
>>131882346
Right, Africans. You know, Affies. Zots. Toeys. Lippers. Boogies.
>>
>>131882439
It's pretty comfy, but the underlying fear of being brutally murdered takes some of the charm off.
>>
>>131882565
>Denying the single worst thing to ever happen in human history
Do you know anything about modern history? no one ever talks about Stalin. he was responsible for 60 million deaths of his own Russian people. 20m alone starved to death because he sold all Russia's food to pay for the war. keep worrying about 6million jews though if that's important to you shlomo

>>131882439 cozy af desu
>>
>>131882200

By keboshed you mean disowned right?
>>
I can't seem to understand few dutch faggs here, say there is no genocide others say there is so which is it?
>>
>>131868987
>the number of blacks getting muredered in SA is far higher than the number whites being murdered

No shit faggot? It because there are 10 times more of them you imbicile. If an equal number of whites were murdered to blacks it would mean that whites are murdered at 10 times the rate.
The big difference here is that black people live amongst the murderers with little or no security.
Niggers actually have to go out of their way to kill whites. They have to circumvent all the crazy security we have + they have to contend with neighnorhood watches, armed response units etc.
>>
Yussis, there's too many UCT cucks and poes betas in this thread.
>>
>>131882439
I'm an oldfag. Life here isn't good but it is getting better. Internet in Zim is expensive and maintaining a normal existence isn't always manageable.

Currently, I'm holding out hope for a better Zim post-Mugabe. Maybe then I'll actually vote.
>>
>>131883008
See >>131880285
>[South African farmers] are more likely to be killed than U.S. troops serving in Iraq or Afghanistan.
>>
File: South Africa 2.png (253KB, 1720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
South Africa 2.png
253KB, 1720x1024px
>>131882802
>>131882772
>>131883052

Good luck
>>
>>131883015
> It because there are 10 times more of them you imbicile.
its 10 times higher adjusted for population size. in absolute terms its 100 times larger than whites.
>>
>>131883195
nope just not a limp wristed faggot like 90% of people ITT. too afraid to step outside because "the blecks will genocide me" no of you faggots realize that if you stay away from the townships and dont be a fucking idiot, you will not get murdered and can actually live an awesome life in sa
>>
One more question why don't you faggs just make your own country?I mean yes sure there is a lot of problems with this, since proabably many of dutch don't live in same areas and are split in many parts, but still, it can be a possibility of afrikaans state right?
>>
>>131882565
99% of all scientists agree that the holocaust did not happen. It's just a plain undeniable fact.
>>
>>131883041
Welcome to the thread DJ Diktril.

The level of cuckery from the post apartheid generation in SA is beyond measure. Give kids commie education and they will end up as commie kafferboetie cucks for sure.
>>
>>131883396
>if you stay away from the townships and dont be a fucking idiot, you will not get murdered

Are you fucking retarded? Most whites are killed IN THEIR HOMES
see>>131882802

Jesus christ fuck you you've triggered me
>>
>>131883471
but i saw on buzzfeed hitler personally killed like 9 billion jews?
>>
>>131867051

Imagine how much better /pol/ would be if faggots like this would be banned because you have to prove you are older than 18 to post here
>>
>>131883471
I am legit interested- where can i find evidence?
>>
>>131883649
You should get your news a real source like the onion, or /pol/.
>>
>>131883396
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Niggers attack us in our houses you low life piece of shit.
You are one of those retards who thinks because something hasn't happened to them it doesn't exist.
>>
>>131883639
fuck wrong post see>>131883015
>>
>>131883708
Metapedias articles on the holocaust are pretty high quality, i recommend you check this short documentary as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUc6Y_E5zb0
>>
>>131883631
I am of that generation, I am 23. I just picked up a newspaper and started reading. Every cuck I know here doesn't read news because it's "too violent" and they are shielded from it all.
>>
>>131883837
not my fault you're too poor to afford proper security or live in a suburb infested with niggers
>>
>>131883895
I cannot understand this "if i ignore the problem it will go away" mentality.
>>
>>131882565
Soviet genocides were worse.
>>
>>131883471
>99% of all scientists agree that the holocaust did not happen.
>>131883891
>Metapedias articles on the holocaust are pretty high quality

lol. Its cute how you just make shit up as you go. Scientist? You do realize thats a historian thing, right? And that not ONE (1) historian says that the holocaust never happened. You cant even make an appeal to authority because you have no authority to appeal to. Just shitty sub wikipedia articles and neo-nazi blogs.
>>
>>131884026
I live in one of the richest suburbs with the highest concentration of whites in the country faggot.
>>
>>131884026
I legit can't work out if you're trolling, or are just a plain cunt.
>>
>>131884083
THIS
USSR sent thousands of our people to gulags/destroyed economy/and sent thousands more to die in siberian thundra with no food and no clothing
>>
>>131884026
Did you know mein neger that once a long long time ago you did not need to have a private military guard your dumb houses from the ravenous niggers.
>>
>>131884129
so then the chances are you won't be "genocided" you fucking cuck. move on with your life
>>
>>131884129
Ruimsig? lel
>>
>>131884176
He's absolutely fucking right, if you're degenerately poor you're going face higher crime rates, life is perfect if you remain productive.

This white genocide meme spouted by fucking redneck poors needs to end, go find a job.
>>
File: RLI-15.jpg (55KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
RLI-15.jpg
55KB, 375x512px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

/thread
>>
File: 1481484461431.png (98KB, 1125x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1481484461431.png
98KB, 1125x1378px
>>131884083
>>131884182

All you have is "soviets did it to!" So best case scenario for you, is that Hitler is just as bad as the guy and ideology that you believe is the worst one in history. Gulags had terms, like people were sent there for 5 years or 10 years ect. while the nazi camps were there indefinitely for the express purpose of being murdered or being worked to death. It was an industrial scale slaughter house system on humans.
>>
>>131884301
I have a job fuckface. I also have eyes and a fucking brain that I use. Unlike you smug faggots who are clearly in denial. Fuck you.
>>
>>131884099
I obviously made that initial posting as a jest which must have flown far past you due to my extremely high iq but i'll humor you peasant, if it truly is such an open and shut case surely someone of your diminutive stature can debunk everything presented like that short video. It should be trivial for someone like you. Also history is not really a science.
>>
>>131884243
As I said you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
My sister lives in a security estate with 24 hour guards, 10 foot walls, electric fencing etc. Their neighbor was shot in the stomach less than a year ago and spent 2 weeks in ICU.
You live in a bubble.
>>
>>131884471
I'm starting to think this white genocide meme is funded by white monopoly capital to garner some kind of sad fucking sympathy against radical economic transformation.

Fucking sickening.
>>
>>131884301
Jesus christ I can't stand smug cunts like you
>>
>>131884692
Nigger confirmed.
>>
File: 1487308763300 (2)asd.png (121KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487308763300 (2)asd.png
121KB, 644x598px
>>131884411
>Gulags had terms
You do realise that not even 5% of people who where sent to gulags survived right?They where even worse then german concentration camps, i am not denaying holocaust but it's funny to me that everyone is biching about holocaust but when it's about USSR everyone seems to be silant despite the fact that they where even worse then nazzis.HECK my country Latvia needed one YEAR ONE JUST ONE to start helping germans when they where under USSR ocupation.
>>
1 word
It is the ever-present parasite upon humanity.
It will never stop. We can only push the rock up the hill forever.
That word?
No, not Jews.
That word is Leftism.
>>
>>131884692
>white monopoly capital

Fucking die you fucking kaffer
>>
>>131884243

>Live in a white area so you won't get genocided, kaffers won't walk 2 km to the wealthy estate because they're lazy.

Fuck, ofcourse! And here I was fearing my security. Thanks man.
>>
File: holocaust reports.png (3MB, 3256x1696px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust reports.png
3MB, 3256x1696px
>>131884510
>my extremely high iq
>is some nu/pol/ faggot who believes in retarded internet conspiracies with literally NO backing to them

>WATCH MY AUTISTIC HOUR LONG SHITTY YOUTUBE VIDEO!

lol
>>
File: 1495101072217.jpg (53KB, 615x820px) Image search: [Google]
1495101072217.jpg
53KB, 615x820px
>>131884692
Kek, now you're LARPing as a paid Gupta account. Okay I've been trolled, good one. Over and out. Enjoy your Friday faggots
>>
File: 1432557744391.jpg (15KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432557744391.jpg
15KB, 240x250px
>>131884637
>your opinion is different to that of mine therefore you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
>someone got shot in the stomach at my sister's complex, it's white genocide.
Us whites are on the back foot already we don't need dainty faggots like you to be shit scared of blacks 24/7. don't be such a cuck
>>
File: 1492659916489.gif (2MB, 2056x2733px) Image search: [Google]
1492659916489.gif
2MB, 2056x2733px
>>131884821
>You do realise that not even 5% of people who where sent to gulags survived right?

[citation needed]

anyway, what do you think the survival rate for the nazi camps were? lol. There is in no way what so ever that the gulags were worse than the holocaust. Again, the camps the nazis made were set up for the express purpose of killing people. This is after they sent out death squads to kill civilians.
>>
Every saffer I've met has been an arrogant cunt

Why are you all so arrogant, you have no reason to be
>>
>>131885168
Probably just whites, yeah? The whites are fucking cunts.
>>
>>131885228
No all of you cunts
>>
>>131884692
You know in a way it's great that the good whites in Sud Afrika are being genocided and they are doing what they can to leave the country.

After those who initially brought you the torch of civilization leave, your sad nation will fall into permanent state of decay and your once high HDI will fall somewhere more much more suitable for your ingrate kin.
>>
>>131885157
>he hasn't read gulag archipelago
>>
>>131884988
That is but a single incident you moron.

The murder of white farmers and whites in general if translated as a percentage of the population, would be the quivalent of US whites murdering 37,000 black farmers and 647,000 other blacks in 23 years.
>>
File: 1497756712399.jpg (29KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497756712399.jpg
29KB, 273x200px
>>131884956
Ah most delightful i bet you think that there was no foul play in 9/11 as well, a shekel for the good goy.
>>
>>131866491
Watch, they're going to start muddying the waters and suppressing evidence and releasing pseudoscience to "prove" that Africans aren't inferior. In the next couple years (maybe months) we'll see a bunch of highly publicized articles about how blacks are actually just as intelligent as Europeans.
>>
File: 1474871198140.png (1MB, 888x924px) Image search: [Google]
1474871198140.png
1MB, 888x924px
>>131865392
this post but in meme version
>>
>>131885328
You mistake arrogance for disdain. It is quite a natural reaction to people who have tried their utmost to fuck you over for centuries.
>>
>>131885157
Never happened. Those debunkings are pathetic. The explanations for the lack of blue staining is so contrived. They also don't provide any evidence of the holocaust, just contrived attempts to explain why the lack of evidence doesn't mean it couldn't have happened.
>>
File: treblinka.jpg (1MB, 1500x1876px) Image search: [Google]
treblinka.jpg
1MB, 1500x1876px
>>131885482

>loses argument
>makes canned jew joke

This is how every conversation with a denier ends. You guys are the creationist of history. Again, not ONE (1) historian agrees with you and all you have is shitty youtube videos made by neo-nazis that are just "WE DINDU NUFFIN!' shit.

try using logic and reason and stop being an emotionally led faggot.
>>
>>131865217
Blacks not doing well? Lower the standards!
>>
>>131885157
Going by the Rudolf report, and if you don't count deaths reported as typhus, it would have been roughly 98.3%. For just the Jews, it would be around 98.7%, slightly higher.
>>
>>131885157
Thats right concentration camps where made to KILL gulags where made to TOURTURE
>>
>>131865217
Pathological altruism. It's white Europeans' greatest flaw, and it's one that the kikes have exploited to the hilt for centuries.
>>
>>131885856
> still talking about Krege

Caroline Sturdy Colls inadvertently debunked Treblinka as ever being a death camp.
>>
>>131885856
>loses argument
You did not debunk anything at all my dear menachem you are merely kvetching, i shall declare myself forthwith as the ultimate winner of this mockery of an argument to which i might add 99% of all scientists agree with me.
>>
>>131885459
Pro tip: don't fall for the SA white genocide meme faggot
>>
File: 50de95fb07d81.image.jpg (142KB, 719x760px) Image search: [Google]
50de95fb07d81.image.jpg
142KB, 719x760px
>>131885956

>muh made up statistics!

people dying of typhus is still them dying anon. And they died of that due to poor conditions of the camps and because they were deliberately ignored and left to die by the nazis. Aktion 14f13.

>b-but muh bombed supply lines!

Literally no proof at all exist for this. There nothing to this claim. Its just one more bullshit thing deniers pulled out of their asses as a last ditch effort to save face for their retarded conspiracy theory that no one other than retards believes in any more.

The allies had no problem what so ever shipping in supplies to the camps once they were liberated, but apparently the nazis magically couldnt give the poor jews food.
>>
>>131886241

All you can do is make the same canned jew jokes because youre a very stupid person with nothing interesting to say. You are so stupid that you cant even parrot the retarded conspiracy theory shit back to me. Im done with you, go jack off to pictures of SS troops in some power fantasy thread newfag.
>>
>>131886338
> any more.
Any more? You think more people are starting to believe in the holocaust today? Nbody believes in the holocaust anymore. Caroline Sturdy Colls dug up fucking fish bones trying to find evidence.
>>
File: 1497864565928.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497864565928.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>>131886310

>23 posts by this id

>>131885228

>22 posts by this id
>>
>listening to a C-SPANRadio show about money in education
>it doesn't matter where you go or how much you spend or what teachers you give them, black students are always behind because the good teachers don't want to work with them
>obviously the problem is systemic racism

Only a one track mind.
>>
> Treblinka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

> digging up marked Christian graves
>>
File: freedom of movement.jpg (160KB, 574x423px) Image search: [Google]
freedom of movement.jpg
160KB, 574x423px
>>131885956
>>131886197

If the nazis simply couldnt feed the inmates or give them medical supplies due to "bombed supply lines" of which literally no proof exist, then why did they make flyers like this threatening to kill not only inmates of ghettos if they got caught trying to sneak out, but also threatened to kill any citizen caught trying to sneak food into the ghettos to feed them? How come the Warsaw Ghetto saw mass starvation when the war first started and NO bombing campaigns even happened yet?
>>131886539

>e-everyone totally doesnt believe in the holocaust anymore!

keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>131884410
Didn't Rhodesia get betrayed by a major European power?
>>
>>131886480
And so shill makes his escape, name calling like a petulant child after posting few of his own meme pictures that mean nothing. If you were truly serious about this you'd find out what the revisionists have a problem with and then consider whether their arguments are more reasonable than the standard fare parroted by the gods chosen as the highest truth, or alternatively you'd debunk whatever the revisionists say, you have done neither.
>>
>>131886774
> digging up marked christian graves
> thinking that the manufacture logo was the star of david

fucking, lol

Nobody believes in this shit. Caroline Sturdy Colls debunked the whole thing while trying to prove it.
>>
File: 1493996379986.png (2MB, 2102x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1493996379986.png
2MB, 2102x1360px
>>131885956
>>131885968
>>131886197

If the holocaust didnt happen, then how come you guys have to make fake fakes like this? Wouldnt you just be able to find fakes on their own?

How come not ONE actual nazi on trial denied the holocaust? And only neo-nazi type groups years later started to deny it as a way of "cleaning up their image"?
>>
>>131886648
Probably niggers paid to discredit the idea of white genocide.
>>
File: 794.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>131886338
If your argument is just that you're really smug, then you don't have an argument, do you? If you include typhus deaths the survival rate is still 67.4%, a far cry from the "less than 5%" you claimed.

Just because people died of typhus does not back up the claim of genocide, for starters, but your whole premise is that the majority of inmates died when this is false. It's blatantly obvious that you have no evidence but even the logical argument is a pack of lies.

If you had something, you would have shown it already. Your problem is that you don't value the accuracy of your information, this is all political for you. You don't feel the need to prove me wrong because I'm on the wrong side of the aisle, that's proof enough for you.
>>
File: jager report.jpg (162KB, 588x800px) Image search: [Google]
jager report.jpg
162KB, 588x800px
>>131886871

Why are you just ignoring everything I post and desperately trying to move the goal post? Oh yeah, its because youre wrong and you know it and have nothing to say.
>>
>>131887049
I am not saying it didn't happen, i am just asking why holocaust is made to seem 1000x more cruel then genocide of USSR of Eastern Europe?
>>
>>131882565
do you even know where you are?
>>
>>131865217

Christ what a cuntish fucking thread. After centuries of having to pretend they couldn't read Shakespeare otherwise massa would whip them, niggers evolved to utilize their strengths, like dunking basketballs in animal-esque competitions.
>>
>>131887049
I am not very well-read on this topic at all, but isn't the argument that it wasn't 6 million but rather a much smaller number, but did happen?
>>
>>131887087

post a source for all of these statistics you are pulling out of your ass. I also never said anyting about 5%, that was someone else.

>Just because people died of typhus does not back up the claim of genocide

"they died because of reason X instead of reason Y, there fore no genocide happened!"

this is really fucking retarded anon. You are desperate and grasping for straws. I wouldnt be surprised if you think people dying of typhus is some amazing hidden fact when it has ALWAYS, from the very beginning, been a known fact in the official holocaust story. I also wouldnt be surprised if you think every single victim died in the gas chambers like those other baseline retards that deny something that they dont even have a third grade understanding of.
>>
>>131887258
>i am just asking why holocaust is made to seem 1000x more cruel then genocide of USSR of Eastern Europe?

because it was. Just because you dont like jews doesnt make that any different.
>>
>>131887431
Of course, i do recommend checking this site, i don't think it's any more biased than wikipedia. http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
>>
>>131887049
If the holocaust happened Caroline Sturdy Colls would have found evidence. It never happened. Nobody cares about some blog.

> wordpress
>>
>>131866505
>>131865538
t. Bhekithemba ooga booga bix nood
>>
File: 1493996324598.jpg (184KB, 1404x764px) Image search: [Google]
1493996324598.jpg
184KB, 1404x764px
>>131887431
>but isn't the argument that it wasn't 6 million but rather a much smaller number, but did happen?

not one person has made that argument here and even then, its still bullshit since neo-nazis are realizing that its impossible to claim that nothing happened at all, like their original claims were. Before the camps were even finished, death squads killed around 1 million in eastern europe, so why would the idea that they would brutalize and kill these people in camps somehow impossible?
>>
>>131887915
>death squads killed around 1 million in eastern europe

never happened. no evidence of this either
>>
>>131887837

>continuing to try to move the goal post

Youre wrong and you know youre wrong. You know the holocaust happened.
>>
>>131866491
Don't second class citizens always score lower on IQ tests or equivalents though? The Nips have Buraku and those are ethnically the same but still fuck up tests as much as niggers do. The divide disappears when outside Japan, in the US for example, because they are not so mistreated.
>>
>>131888009
>>131888009
> moving the goalpost from some wordpress website

I know I am right. It's a 100% fact that it never happened and Caroline Sturdy Colls proved it beyond all reasonable doubt. It is pure refined myth.
>>
>>131887915
Again you attempt to be all high and mighty but still you only have meme pictures, ad-
hominems and no sources, sad. That one austrian and that one portuguese jidf holocaust shill put you to shame.
>>
I can't wait until Jews to get rid of white people. Without the white man to protect you we can kill you and take all your stuff.
>>
>>131888009
Of course the holocaust happened, it's merely a matter of specific casualties and whether there was a plan of deliberate extermination which all the evidence point to not being the case. I'm glad we are both in agreeance on this.
>>
>>131887431
The meaning there is that they have reviewed numerical evidence which directly contradicts the Holocaust. The official story on the whole thing is that the Nazis ordered a genocide through secret coded messages that have never been recovered or published, so the "motivation" angle is actually pretty muddy. It makes sense to claim that if there is no evidence, then the orders don't exist, but a lot of people are very used to the idea of the Holocaust and are not willing to uproot the whole thing. The fact that there is so little evidence of orders or an ideological reason to commit genocide means that subject is usually discussed in abstract, not with enough hard evidence for people to concede anything.

So it's easy for people with a little familiarity to know why the media claims are lies, but this does not always mean people are willing or have seen enough evidence to suggest there was no plan. Of course I would say the lack of evidence speaks for itself, but that's not the thought process most people have. Usually this plot hole is met with claims of gas chambers, six million, mass graves, etc. as to suggest it is incontrovertible; the idea is that because there is so much evidence of death you can safely assume the plan was conceived of, written down, and put into action even without having a copy.

Basically the subject of whether it did or did not happen is usually avoided, and it is extremely difficult to discuss logistics and bodies when most people's proof is "it happened because it happened." No one wants to go 100% on saying a lack of gas chambers/mass graves, contradictory records, and a lack of motivation HAS to mean they didn't plan to. Saying that Jews were not gassed in the camps, that there were no deadly masturbation machines, no death marches, no mass graves, no massive crematoria designed for thousands of bodies, etc. is not as controversial as saying there was no Holocaust. I know that sounds weird but that's where we're at.
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>131883041
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

The writing has been on the wall since 1994. Get out while you still can. Today there are still many countries in the world open to saffas. In the future it will not be so.

Once the open genocide begins the eyes of the world will turn away just like they did in Zim. You may not even be allowed to leave or take your property and savings with you.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.