[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know how close Iranians (Aryans not nation) are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

Does anybody know how close Iranians (Aryans not nation) are to Europeans compared to Arabics? Most intelligent people in the middle east came from Iranians, and they really aren't our enemy. They got nuclear weapons but they hate ISIS and they aren't ever terrorists. Shi'ites are mostly terrorists. The issue is they're still muslim. Considering we consider Bashar a white ally (or at least holder of the middle east, least retarded asshole who can be trusted to keep a lid on the place) should we simply promote Shia's to a higher status when regarding them. Like have our politicians be closer allies with them? They don't want to mix and they aren't fucking jews. Tell me Saudi Arabians, and all other arabics, aren't just fucking jews. They all act the same. Where do you think they got it, they're related as shit.

Open to discussion, this is just what I've been noticing.
>>
File: F2.large.jpg (267KB, 1280x1108px) Image search: [Google]
F2.large.jpg
267KB, 1280x1108px
>>131859388
There were these people called "Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta" culture. They lived near Ural river near Eurasian steppe. They migrated to NW India, Central Asia, and Iranian plateau mixing with the local inhabitants marginally and spreading their culture. Research shows they were closely related to Poles, Croats, and Ukrainians.

Local inhabitants of Zagros mountains did mix with Proto-Indo-Iranians, but this did not shift the genome that much as genetic studies showed. Here is a study comparing a Persian of Teppe Hasanlu to modern Persians, showing how we relate more closely to them than Europeans:

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943.full
(check image)

Persians were originally people of Zagros mountains, like Kassites, who marginally mixed with Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture who passed their culture down. People of Zagros mountains relate most closely to Caucasus mountain people, check next image.

The descendants of Proto-Indo-Iranians were Central European in appearance. They were called Scythians and Sarmatians.
>>
File: race.png (140KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
140KB, 850x846px
>>131862953
This image is from a nature study:
https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v513/n7518/full/nature13673.html

I have one more image to give...
>>
>>131862953
>>131862997
Circassians are Caucasus people that typically have fair features, and they relate more closely to Iranians and Anatolian Turks than they do to Europeans. Race is not skin-deep.
>>
>>131862953
>>131862997
>>131863052
I believe Bakhtiari people are the purest descendants of ancient Persians, based off linguistic evidence and Zagros mountains forming effective barrier, and they cluster with modern Persians, Azeris, and Kurds.

It should be noted Iranian is an ethnolinguistic term referring to many extinct and extant ethnic groups from Sogdians, Bactrians, Persians, Medes, and so forth to Kurds, Persians, Azeris, etc.
>>
>>131859388
you are retarded and incapable of actual thought to the point that you ought to play with crayons instead

but yes iranians especially before islam are far superior to arab mudrat scum
>>
File: kimhis811.jpg (99KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
kimhis811.jpg
99KB, 600x594px
>>131862953
>>131862997
>>131863052
>>131863199
Finally, here are ancient artifacts of Sassanids depicting themselves. Persians were never European, but they did have marginally admixture from Central European like people. We're closely related to Caucasus people as explained hitherto.
>>
I know of a Aryan temple. The location is top secret dew to preservation reasons from those who would seek to vandalize it. The main hall has 6 pillars covered in different subjects of knowledge like math chemistry language atomics the stuff is surpassed what they teach in collage toady and much more simple in explanation. yet beyond myth the Aryans where for 15000 years and where never conjured then on day they just disappeared. They where considered the great peace keepers and would cut of knowledge and scientific advancement to war mongering empires. so sorry they would have not supported the Nazi.
>>
File: Sassanid-Museum-04.jpg (174KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
Sassanid-Museum-04.jpg
174KB, 900x570px
>>131862953
>>131862997
>>131863052
>>131863199
>>131863276
This is also from Sassanian reliefs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.