[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Guy on a boat is stopped by a manlet cop >Apparently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (1MB, 1480x833px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1480x833px
>Guy on a boat is stopped by a manlet cop
>Apparently the suspect was boating under the influence
>He gets handcuffed to police boat
>Boat flips over
>Guy drowns
>Cop calls for help 1 hour later
>Cop gets charged with boating violation
>$500 fine maximum or 6 months in jail

http://www.thedailybeast.com/handcuffed-man-drowns-cop-pleads-guilty-to-boating-violation

Holy fuck what good is it to put this officer in jail when this is a time we need the police most?
>>
>>131851754
Yeah no, we don't need any more shitty retard cops who can't do their job. Fucking parasites.
>>
>>131852177
He did his job. The water killed him. He really didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>131851754

thats a pretty horrible way to die senpai
>>
>>131854127

I totally get it. Drowning sucks, especially if you are handcuffed to a sinking boat and your lifevest falls off.

But think of it from the cop's perspective. He saw a 20 year old on a boat. The kid's drunk, fishing or not, he's drunk, and that's public intoxication -- illegal. Not only that, he's underaged. And so he decides to make an arrest, because it's his job and he probably gets an incentive to do it as well. Does everything as procedure, gets ready to take him to land, and hell breaks loose.

He can save himself but what about the kid? Was he supposed to dive down, uncuff him, and then drag him out to land? He had to save himself first. It probably took an hour because he was soaking wet, radio was probably wet too, and just had to save his own life.

Now he's facing charges and possibly six months for that.

Humanize him.
>>
Wow. I don't want a Muslim flag.
>>
Yeah, not even close to what happened.
Cop handcuffed his hands behind his back, he flew out. Didn't try to save him.Tried to piin a cocaine rap on guy, big redneck police force, corrupt as fuck.9 million dollar settlement.
>>
>>131855768
> humanize him
The man made his living by joining a gang of literal pirates that steal from private citizens on a regular basis. He regularly kidnapped and imprisoned people for nonviolent, victimless offenses. Offenses much like "public intoxication" or "possession of marijuana" which are not actually crimes under common law but violations of statutes.
Every single is a criminal that abuses and maligns the public every single day. Every time something bad happens to a cop you can rest assured that they deserve it for leading wicked lives. They know what they are doing when they put that costume on every day.

Every policeman literally deserves death for the evils they commit and facilitate on a daily basis. And that's not even taking into consideration dirty cops.

Also, I clicked these cars just to call you a fag, bootlicker
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.