[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many men in the prime of their lives playing video

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why are so many men in the prime of their lives playing video games all day instead of using the sum of knowledge at their fingertips with the internet to develop skills?
>>
slide thread
not politics
not even interesting
get out

sage

O'Keefe is wipe the floor with CNN

Susan Rice will be forced to testify on unmasking

Kate's Law passes the house

Travel Ban in effect

California is first state to refuse to comply with voter fraud investigation
>>
>>131846384
The goddamn Jews, that's why
>>
Let them, more real life for me
>>
>>131846498

It's very interesting and politically related if you consider men checking out of society and being useless rotters a concern.
>>
the age of the computer is just beginning, manual labor is being phased out and soon "work" will consist of playing video "games" on computer systems earning virtual currency that will be just as real and spendable as money is today
>>
A: Why don't you stop playing video games and learn moneymaking skills?
B: Why would I do that?
A: So you can succeede at competitive training, make lots of money, invest it intelligently, and then finally in old age be able to do what you truly want.
B: What I truly want is to play video games and I'm doing it now, not in 50 years, and not with all that tryhard bullshit in between.
>>
Escapism.
Need to compete, not allowed to be boys anywhere else.
Laziness.
No willingness to better themselves.
>>
>>131846659

That's what I already do. I am cozy as fuck, too.
>>
>>131846384
Some video games like Skyrim and GTA is redpilled tho
>>
>>131846727
An embryo doesn't yet know what it wants or needs. These "men" are embryos.
>>
The economy and society as a whole have been completely destroyed so there's nothing to work for
>>
>>131846862
They know exactly what they want and need

and video games/capeshit are far more mentally and psychologically satisfying than anything you can get in "normal" western society mainly because there are no real paths to success.

Every possible branch besides escapism is all but futile.
>>
>>131846384
for what payoff?

im 5'6 my guy im just gonna finish school and jew it out the rest of my life as a shitty lawyer
>>
File: inshallah.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>131846384

Because uncompetitive white men know they're useless and remove themselves from society out of shame.

More cumskins should commit suicide, the world would be a better place.
>>
>>131847252
Men make society, the women will follow. We must create the society we want. And really your height isn't an excuse. Plenty of short guys in history are great, they tend to be leaders.
>>
>>131846384
Because perpetual adolescence is appealing to a generation of failures, aka Millennials.
>>
We're biding our time til civilization falls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.