[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Goebbles mean when he said that the Jew is immunized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: dr-goebels.jpg (79KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
dr-goebels.jpg
79KB, 790x960px
What did Goebbles mean when he said that the Jew is immunized to all dangers?
>>
>>131845559
Da joos are putting us brothas down, we dindu nuffin, we a good boy! smat! IQ is anti-white cuz they make the test so complicated an shit so us white men can't win it
>>
>>131845559
Basically that they have no moral issue with things normal people consider wrong, like lying, cheating, stealing, etc. The Quote basically says it all. If you believed you were chosen by god you would too.
>>
>>131845787
I see, thank you for your explanation.
>>
>>131845699
>he thinks Jews are the good guys
You've never met a single fucking one of those slimy freaks in your life
Fuck off.
>>
>>131845913
stockholm syndrome, why do you think goyim go out of their way to love Jews
>>
>>131845913
>>131845989
Your tears are delicious. Keep drinking the kool aid. Don't try to improve your situation, just blame da jooz for everything. And remember, if you can't find any evidence of jewry, it's because a jew hid the evidence.
>>
>>131845559

Call a Jew by name.

Do it if even just once. It's delicious.

They get fucking terrified when they know you know what they really are.
>>
>>131845989
The (((chosen))) only had a nation recently when they stole the land from the arabs. Before that they learned to adapt and control goyim through immaterial weapons like money, information (media) entertainment, etc.
>>
>>131845559
He was right and it still hasn't changed. Call them out and the btfo.
>>
>>131846679
Their level of control is such that in some environments it isn't always prudent, would you agree?
>>
>>131846097
But the problem is that there is so much evidence of it, they are not even attempting to hide it.
>>
>>131846887
They're assuming a defensive posture but there is a real schism developing.
>>
>>131846821
Unfortunately, I do. Especially in Germany, for example.
>>
>>131845559
because when you attack him for his deeds he just pretends to be white and blames everything on his evil white skin and accuses you of everything of which he himself is guilty, then while you are standing there confused he runs and hides
>>
File: stef.jpg (155KB, 920x907px) Image search: [Google]
stef.jpg
155KB, 920x907px
>>131845699
>>131846097
I kinda feel bad for you Jews. You guys are such a paranoid, reprehensible group of people. I would hate myself if I was a jew. Kys Jews and save us all the torment.
>>
>>131846097
>black supremacist flag
want to know how I know you are a Jew?
>>
>>131847513
Because he keeps hiding under other people's flags and identities and tries to subvert them from within like a typical kike?
>>
>>131847234
Yeah, you're basically patient zero of the virus. I think they thought if they could control the situation until the war generation died out they would have total control of the narrative. And if it comes from the german mouth we fall into line, respected and objective as the reputation of their people is.
>>
>>131847386
lol
>>
>>131849029
Too real?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.