[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Suicide rate for jews in death camps = 1.5% >Suicide rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9884.jpg (303KB, 2455x1380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9884.jpg
303KB, 2455x1380px
>Suicide rate for jews in death camps = 1.5%
>Suicide rate for blacks during jim crow and slavery <.05%

>Discrimination causes trannies to commit suicide at 41% gangbuster donkey kong numbers

Something doesn't add up
>>
Being a slave or prisoner isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>131837100
>>131837100
Why cant trannies admit they are sick? Theres no shame in it

We should stop stigmatizing mental illness instead of promoting delusion
>>
Here's a copypasta I made:

>Poll from Anderson School at UCLA: people who are not questioned about being transgender have the same rate of suicidality as those who are.

>Suicidality within the transgender community is far beyond that of anything ever experienced in any one human population, the only comparable ratebeing that of Jews living in Germany under Nazi rule.

>The transgender suicide rate is upwards of 40% before and after surgery.

>4.6% of Americans attempt suicide, whereas41% of transgender Americans do.

>Williams Institute at UCLA and American Foundation for Suicide Prevention:

>50% of people who disclose that they are transgender attempt suicide.

>45% of people who have undergone hormone therapy attempt suicide.

>Transgenders who are:

>Occasionallyidentified as transgender by others have a suicide attempt rate of41%

>Neveridentified as transgender by others have a suicide attempt rate of36%
>>
>The idea that transgenderism is anything but a mental illness is utter nonsense. As research shows, society (more specifically, certain aspects of society such as bullying) is not to blame for the immensely high suicide rate attributed to thetransgender community. If anything, society is to blame for not stepping in to fix the issue when called upon. When somebody makes a preposterous claim such as being spoken to by inanimate objects we do not vindicate their claims, as doing so would be detrimental to them. Instead we see to it that they get proper treatment.There are effects to a society that wishes to participate in mass delusion.The blood of those who have committed and/or attempted suicide rather than being given proper treatment for gender dysphoria/GID (gender identity disorder) rests on the hands of a great many of our politicians both left and right of aisle, large corporations such as Facebook which have embraced thismisfortune with open arms in the name of profit, as well as any other collectives and individuals who have worked towards the normalization and acceptance of a life destroying ailment such as this one.
>>
>>131836668
In before someone denies the death camps existed unstead of engaging on your (funny) point.
>>
Trannies are fucked in the head. People who are not trannies who commit suicied are fucked in the head. Trannies are just more fucked in the head.
>>
>>131837690
Nice
>>
File: Me.jpg (47KB, 431x767px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
47KB, 431x767px
>>131837528
You're the one who's sick, hunny.
>>
>>131836668
The biological imperative is to survive and reproduce. Transexuals commit genetic suicide with hormones/surgery before they commit actual suicide. It is the ultimate self destructive mental illness.
>>
>>131837528
Its funny cause all the other flanks of the SJW BS revel in their illness. "Thats ableist!" "I have neuropathic issues" "I'm autistic" "I'm a person of size, which is a disease!!!!"

Call a tranny a chemically unbalanced person(which they are) and all of a sudden you're the bad guy.
>>
>>131837690
>>131839486

Absolutely spot on. Proper studies with good controls, realevant population sizes conducted by reputable imstitutions all paint the same picture. Transexualism is a self harming mental illness that now has society wide implications. Physcological treatment is possiple and has statistically significant records of success in lowering suicide rates and improving overall well being of patients.

The very fact that the (((globalists))), post moderists/cultural marxists have managed to infiltrate sociological and "medical" academia in order to spread this extremely self destructive ideology is telling. These people want to destory society, thats a given, but the people pushing all this "transexualism" and "gender identity" want to destroy your soul, and that is frightening. The time will come when sense will return to the people who can make a difference, and the supporters and propegators of such venomous idealogies will burn in the streets for their crimes agaisnt humanity.
>>
both are symptoms of emotional and mental unhealthiness
>>
>>131837723
/pol/ hates sjws and only a few people here genuinely hate jews
>>
>>131841231
What being jewish/black and a tranny?
>>
>>131841231
Their only defense is
>It's no treatable so we might as well embrace it on every level so that they can finally feel welcome
They assume and desire deeply for their mental condition to be untreatable so that they don't have to face the hard reality of being a sicko in a cis world
>>
>>131841307
> newfag detected
Kikes will be deported, and if they refuse to go- gassed for real this time.
>>
>>131836668
>>131837723
>Nazis accepting the holocaust to use it as an argument against trannies
Kikes always playing 3D chess
>>
>>131838586
biblical demon
>>
File: 1491422432976.png (164KB, 489x477px) Image search: [Google]
1491422432976.png
164KB, 489x477px
>meme parentheses
You guys latch onto your mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that you, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns your radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers you an outlet only to bury your action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement. Your radicalism is an accessory to your identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.